BETA TEST USPlabs® Anti-Catabolic Advanced Performance Protein!!

Page 13 of 22 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by im4rheal View Post
    Solution, so this takes 3 minutes? I'm going to have to try this! That's awesome! Do you happen to know macro-nutrient content? And it's low carb, mainly cutting sugars?
    Yeah to make but cooling takes a few hours and it's legit too! You can morph the profile of ingredients to fit your desired macros. Low fat-Fat free options
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Awesome! Thanks distilled
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah to make but cooling takes a few hours and it's legit too! You can morph the profile of ingredients to fit your desired macros. Low fat-Fat free options
    Correct 3 minutes in microwave and then let it cool overnight. Very Very Simple...

    For example:

    Stevia Sweetener
    1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
    2 oz Cream Cheese
    Tbsp Pancake Mix/Flour
    1 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 large Egg, White/Whole Egg
    1 oz Lemon Juice
    1 Scoop Protein Powder


    In a 1 cup or larger microwave proof mug, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with a small whisk
    Mix in the Greek yogurt, vanilla, Stevia, egg, lemon juice and Pancake mix + Protein Powder
    Add any "mix-ins" like jam or chocolate chips
    Microwave on medium for 1-2 minutes. Since microwave powers are different, you may need to experiment. You want the center to just start to bubble, and then stop cooking

    Take out of the microwave and let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until fully chilled, usually overnight.... to help let it solidify

    I suggest using a tupperware container when you microwave.

  4. Sounds good I'm going to try this this weekend!

  5. Solution what is the purpose of the mug? Is there any reason that you wouldn't want to mix and microwave in the same tupperware container?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Solution what is the purpose of the mug? Is there any reason that you wouldn't want to mix and microwave in the same tupperware container?
    Mix in mug
    Cooking spray on tupperware container
    Cook

    you mix in mug and microwave it will stick and it wont come out when you try to flip it over after chilling in the fridge. DO NOT spray and then mix everything in the same bowl. will make for a disaster

    method to madness Classic.

    I can do a video of this when i get the beta protein in if you want.. let me know Girl!
    I still want that autographed sweaty armpit picture though

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mix in mug
    Cooking spray on tupperware container
    Cook

    you mix in mug and microwave it will stick and it wont come out when you try to flip it over after chilling in the fridge. DO NOT spray and then mix everything in the same bowl. will make for a disaster

    method to madness Classic.

    I can do a video of this when i get the beta protein in if you want.. let me know Girl!
    I still want that autographed sweaty armpit picture though
    Ah I see. Thanks for the tip. Yes, I think quite a few people would like to see that video. You can have the armpit pic when I get my protein loaf.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Ah I see. Thanks for the tip. Yes, I think quite a few people would like to see that video. You can have the armpit pic when I get my protein loaf.
    Refer to the last video i posted (on the muffins) and bake in a loaf pan
    Done and Done!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Refer to the last video i posted (on the muffins) and bake in a loaf panDone and Done!
    I dunno...it's just not the same if I make it myself.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I dunno...it's just not the same if I make it myself.
    Follow ingredients, follow directions, and it is the same
    •   
       


  11. I think she wants you to make it for her classic

  12. Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
    Patience... no updates.. if there was I am sure a rep/casey would chime in!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Any news on beta testing- I sent all info- still waiting for forum reply. Can't wait to get it. I want to hit FF button.
    I haven't heard anything new. We'll be sure to keep you guys as updated as possible in regards to when the packages ship and when you can expect to receive them.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I haven't heard anything new. We'll be sure to keep you guys as updated as possible in regards to when the packages ship and when you can expect to receive them.
    I just figured id forget about it for now, keep updated on the forums and thats all. That way when it comes it'll be like christmas morning
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I haven't heard anything new. We'll be sure to keep you guys as updated as possible in regards to when the packages ship and when you can expect to receive them.
    Thats why you the best classic!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    I just figured id forget about it for now, keep updated on the forums and thats all. That way when it comes it'll be like christmas morning
    Smart thinking...put it behind you for now and when it comes...BOOM!

    No need to keep worrying about it every day right
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

  18. Finally sent mine ive been super busyy!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I saw Casey posted a reply on the USP Forums... Things should be shipping out soon

    "These should be ready to ship very soon, crew! Glad to hear you're all excited about it! We're excited to hear what you think!

    This product is a LONG time in the making, and the time is almost here!

    In the meantime - do NOT forget to sign-up for the Inner Circle to assure you get first dibs on this protein release! Anyone that's been part of our IC sales knows what kind of deal is in store!

    Go to http://usplabsdirect.com/ and use the sign up box at the bottom!"

    ^^^ From the man himself..
    Today = Better than expected.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I saw Casey posted a reply on the USP Forums... Things should be shipping out soon "These should be ready to ship very soon, crew! Glad to hear you're all excited about it! We're excited to hear what you think! This product is a LONG time in the making, and the time is almost here! In the meantime - do NOT forget to sign-up for the Inner Circle to assure you get first dibs on this protein release! Anyone that's been part of our IC sales knows what kind of deal is in store! Go to http://usplabsdirect.com/ and use the sign up box at the bottom!"^^^ From the man himself..Today = Better than expected.
    Thank you Solution! Beat me to it!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Thank you Solution! Beat me to it!
    Just at the right place at the right time.

  22. Awesome, great news. Can't wait to be their guinea pig!

  23. You guys are always faster than me.. Hahaha
  24. Wink USP Labs Beta Testing Application


    How long have you been using protein supplements? Two Years

    Current fitness goals: Gain lean muscle mass/improve athletic performance

    Training Style: Typically strength training with olympic lifts and follow it with metabolic conditioning. A lot of my programming comes from Crossfit Football. I train 5-6 days per week.

    Nutrition Style: I'm a pretty clean eater typically only eating three main meals a day with a protein shake post-workout (and pre depending on the time of day I workout. I vary my sources of protein daily between poultry, seafood, and red meat with red meat being the least consumed.

    Are you over 18 years of age as of 3-15-13? Yes

    Will you be able to produce a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) for each of the four (4) servings we will provide? Yes, I had to do a similar log in a college nutrition lab of mine.

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube? Only Facebook, where I would be sure to plug the product.

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No

  25. More apps for round 2?!?!?!?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    More apps for round 2?!?!?!?
    You heard the man!
  27. I am the best candidate


    •I have been using protein supplements for four years now
    •My fitness goal is to recomp my body to go from 18% BF to about 9-11% and then put weight on from there
    •I run a 3 day split with one rest day, I do low intensity cardio 3-4 times a week and high intensity 1-2 times
    •I wake up and chug 16oz of water, and hold down a relatively clean diet throughout the rest of the day
    •I am 18 by 3-15-13
    •I am highly capable of providing posts for four servings a day w/ pictures and or videos
    •I would love to start sooner than ASAP if that is a thing
    •I am on twitter (@schillsburyfit) and Instagram and Vine (@schillsbury)
    •I am not on any medications
    •I am as healthy as an ox (no preexisting conditions)

  28. cant wait for this!!

  29. Soon brothers you all will have the most anticipated USPlabs product release..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Soon brothers you all will have the most anticipated USPlabs product release..
    Woohoo!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWS: USPlabs® Protein Beta Test! | Science AND Taste - FINALLY!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:21 AM
  2. USPlabs Patented Anabolic - Beta-Test Review/Feedback
    By strategicmove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM
  3. how anti-catabolic is test?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. the anti catabolic properties of test...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in