NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers! - AnabolicMinds.com

NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Fellow AM Members! In Honor of our Huge Sale that NutraPlanet has put on with our company we are needing 3 loggers to log our Ultimate Pre Workout Package.

If your looking for some amazing focus, great energy, and rediculous Pumps, the Ultimate Pre Workout Package is perfect for you. This Consist of our newly formulated Supp-D with added stim, more agmatine, and 2 new great flavors "Chery limeade and Raspberry lemon rage"

StevonGarcia and myself will be choosing the winners!

http://nlaperformance.com/
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...a-performance/

1) Need 200 posts
    2) male or female
    3) post atleast 3 times per week
    4) Leave a Review for each product in the Anabolic Minds Review section.

Please feel free to leave a reply stating why you wanna try our Swoll-N and Supp-D and give a little info about yourself. Good Luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eye wood lyk3 2 log pls
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Eye wood lyk3 2 log pls
    He spelled your name wrong.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

He spelled your name wrong.
    I think he's part Italian or something, he calls me anything but Stephen lmao

But in reality no one calls me Stephen unless I said something offensive
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Good opp. God luck folks!!!
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this look great-but my post is low
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hey Fellow AM Members! In Honor of our Huge Sale that NutraPlanet has put on with our company we are needing 3 loggers to log our Ultimate Pre Workout Package.

If your looking for some amazing focus, great energy, and rediculous Pumps, the Ultimate Pre Workout Package is perfect for you. This Consist of our newly formulated Supp-D with added stim, more agmatine, and 2 new great flavors "Chery limeade and Raspberry lemon rage"

StevonGarcia and myself will be choosing the winners!

http://nlaperformance.com/
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...a-performance/

1) Need 200 posts
    2) male or female
    3) post atleast 3 times per week
    4) Leave a Review for each product in the Anabolic Minds Review section.

Please feel free to leave a reply stating why you wanna try our Swoll-N and Supp-D and give a little info about yourself. Good Luck!
    SWOLL-N is the boooooomb!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    this look great-but my post is low
    Put an app in and you never know. Our main concern when asking to have more post counts is knowing they know how this **** works and that we can depend on you to post updates and leave reviews. We take all aps
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

SWOLL-N is the boooooomb!
    Thank you king, you've been a great supporter from the beginning. We appreciate you
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Let's go ppl, we need to see some apps!
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Bump before I take the lot of his hands
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's go ppl, we need to see some apps!
    I would apply. I wouldn't think twice about it either. But I'm logging something right now. Otherwise I would be all over it. SWOLL-N again with the pre workout too would have been a sick stack for me to log. I read one of the logs of the guys that did the whole stack last year and i drooled every single time he posted lol.
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

I would apply. I wouldn't think twice about it either. But I'm logging something right now. Otherwise I would be all over it. SWOLL-N again with the pre workout too would have been a sick stack for me to log. I read one of the logs of the guys that did the whole stack last year and i drooled every single time he posted lol.
    I was one of those guys drooling as I only got to log swoll-n first But I was sold on NLA immediately and ordered the rest. Good **** for sure!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Still looking for loggers
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder to get the physique I want for this summer and hopefully keep. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The stack looks awesome it would be great to log, I would be all over it!!
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder to get the physique I want for this summer and hopefully keep. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.
    trust me we are all about letting the newer guy have a shot

but
    Formutech Natural EFX log--by Nis1
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

[QUOTE="StephenGarcia;3905427"]

but
    (Link)

Logging two things at once is a no no? My bust...bummer.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

[QUOTE=Nis1;3905438]

but
    (Link)

Logging two things at once is a no no? My bust...bummer.
    how would you know if your energy boost was from the Natural EFX or the Supp-D? lol just be fair to the company that allowed you to log their product. they took a shot with you
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

You make a very good point. Maybe I'll get to log for you guys in the future, thanks!
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

You make a very good point. Maybe I'll get to log for you guys in the future, thanks!
    we will be more than happy to hook a brother up! let me know if you have any questions about logging procedure or anything at all. hope to hear from ya soon

All the best,

Stephen
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ill log im just getn back into it and am a stim junkie
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder in the gym to get the physique I want for this summer. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.
    If you can make the post required and leave a review I can overlook the post count. I noticed you have tried the og supp-d. I checked some of your threads u started and you look g2g for me. Send me ur mailing info
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

but
    Formutech Natural EFX log--by Nis1
    Didn't see this lol Gunna have to take back what I said brother. Don't wanna disrespect formutech and it would be difficult to know where the energy is coming from. Will keep ya in mind down the road bro. Good luck!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    ill log im just getn back into it and am a stim junkie
    Send me ur mailing info Bro!
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Send me ur mailing info Bro!
    sent!
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Bump for the early birds
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice stack. I will be getting my posts up today!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Bump for more apps!
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would love to log Supp-D and Swoll-N.

These days I have a job and also attend college. So by the time I get to the gym I am beaten up. The Supp-d pre-workout would help me regain by focus and energy and get me though the 1:30 to 2 hour workouts. The Swoll-N would also be most helpful. Everyone loves a great pump- its one of the main reasons I workout. I am 35 and 214 5.5. I have been bber for 18 years. My workout are 1:30 to 2 hours long with heavy weights and not much rest b/t sets. I am in gym 6 days per week. My goals are to keep bulking-as lean as possible. Diets is always clean and with 6 to 7 meals per day. I have run logs on AM. I have tried lots of pre-workouts and NO products.
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I'd apply if Canadians were eligible.
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'd apply if Canadians were eligible.
    if it wasn't so exspensive to ship there I would be all for it bro, Sorry my friend!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I would love to log Supp-D and Swoll-N.

These days I have a job and also attend college. So by the time I get to the gym I am beaten up. The Supp-d pre-workout would help me regain by focus and energy and get me though the 1:30 to 2 hour workouts. The Swoll-N would also be most helpful. Everyone loves a great pump- its one of the main reasons I workout. I am 35 and 214 5.5. I have been bber for 18 years. My workout are 1:30 to 2 hours long with heavy weights and not much rest b/t sets. I am in gym 6 days per week. My goals are to keep bulking-as lean as possible. Diets is always clean and with 6 to 7 meals per day. I have run logs on AM. I have tried lots of pre-workouts and NO products.
    Realy good app, I understand u are under the post count but you have been vouched for and I checked out ur last product log and you did very well. Send me ur mailing info Bro!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Come on people, still needing a logger! Damn good pre workout here. Won't dissapoint Let's see some apps! NLA wants to pump you up
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Give the first guy who commented a try!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Give the first guy who commented a try!
    That's you
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

That's you
    Oh really? Well I didn't realize :P
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to break open my Swoll-N once I drop some fat. I want to look blown up in all the right places! Heard good things about NLA (I've been using Recover-D) and can't believe more aren't jumping on this!
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Can't wait to break open my Swoll-N once I drop some fat. I want to look blown up in all the right places! Heard good things about NLA (I've been using Recover-D) and can't believe more stent jumping on this!
    Can't believe it either, I've got my whole gym on supp-d lol. You will love swoll-n when ur bf is real low. When I was shredding using winny I started using swoll-n and new veins were popping up like crazy. Good times! Can't wait for back surgery so I can get back to having some abs. Thanks for supporting NLA Bro!
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have no idea why people r not jumping in on this, it would be great to log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance Needing 4 loggers for New Supp-D!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:54 AM
  2. NLA Performance Looking for loggers!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:00 PM