NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Fellow AM Members! In Honor of our Huge Sale that NutraPlanet has put on with our company we are needing 3 loggers to log our Ultimate Pre Workout Package.

If your looking for some amazing focus, great energy, and rediculous Pumps, the Ultimate Pre Workout Package is perfect for you. This Consist of our newly formulated Supp-D with added stim, more agmatine, and 2 new great flavors "Chery limeade and Raspberry lemon rage"

StevonGarcia and myself will be choosing the winners!

http://nlaperformance.com/
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/nla-performance/

1) Need 200 posts
2) male or female
3) post atleast 3 times per week
4) Leave a Review for each product in the Anabolic Minds Review section.

Please feel free to leave a reply stating why you wanna try our Swoll-N and Supp-D and give a little info about yourself. Good Luck!

Attachments

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He spelled your name wrong.
I think he's part Italian or something, he calls me anything but Stephen lmao

But in reality no one calls me Stephen unless I said something offensive

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Fellow AM Members! In Honor of our Huge Sale that NutraPlanet has put on with our company we are needing 3 loggers to log our Ultimate Pre Workout Package.

If your looking for some amazing focus, great energy, and rediculous Pumps, the Ultimate Pre Workout Package is perfect for you. This Consist of our newly formulated Supp-D with added stim, more agmatine, and 2 new great flavors "Chery limeade and Raspberry lemon rage"

StevonGarcia and myself will be choosing the winners!

http://nlaperformance.com/
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/nla-performance/

1) Need 200 posts
2) male or female
3) post atleast 3 times per week
4) Leave a Review for each product in the Anabolic Minds Review section.

Please feel free to leave a reply stating why you wanna try our Swoll-N and Supp-D and give a little info about yourself. Good Luck!
SWOLL-N is the boooooomb!

msrider

msrider

Awards
this look great-but my post is low
Put an app in and you never know. Our main concern when asking to have more post counts is knowing they know how this **** works and that we can depend on you to post updates and leave reviews. We take all aps :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's go ppl, we need to see some apps!
I would apply. I wouldn't think twice about it either. But I'm logging something right now. Otherwise I would be all over it. SWOLL-N again with the pre workout too would have been a sick stack for me to log. I read one of the logs of the guys that did the whole stack last year and i drooled every single time he posted lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I would apply. I wouldn't think twice about it either. But I'm logging something right now. Otherwise I would be all over it. SWOLL-N again with the pre workout too would have been a sick stack for me to log. I read one of the logs of the guys that did the whole stack last year and i drooled every single time he posted lol.
I was one of those guys drooling as I only got to log swoll-n first :( But I was sold on NLA immediately and ordered the rest. Good **** for sure!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder to get the physique I want for this summer and hopefully keep. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The stack looks awesome it would be great to log, I would be all over it!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder to get the physique I want for this summer and hopefully keep. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.
trust me we are all about letting the newer guy have a shot :)

but
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226342-formutech-natural-efx.html

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trust me we are all about letting the newer guy have a shot :)

but
(Link)

Logging two things at once is a no no? My bust...bummer.
how would you know if your energy boost was from the Natural EFX or the Supp-D? lol just be fair to the company that allowed you to log their product. they took a shot with you :)

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
You make a very good point. Maybe I'll get to log for you guys in the future, thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You make a very good point. Maybe I'll get to log for you guys in the future, thanks!
we will be more than happy to hook a brother up! let me know if you have any questions about logging procedure or anything at all. hope to hear from ya soon

All the best,

Stephen

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ill log im just getn back into it and am a stim junkie

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh my lord I would love to log this. I've used supp-d but my supply is getting low and funds are tight. I'm dyin to get my hands on some of the new flavors. And swoll-n looks bomb, I love the effects of agmatine and would love to pair the two supplements together. I'm at the gym darn near every day and those sups would definitely help me go harder in the gym to get the physique I want for this summer. I think I'm a little short on posts but its only because I'm newer on here, I swear I get on AM 100 times a day.
If you can make the post required and leave a review I can overlook the post count. I noticed you have tried the og supp-d. I checked some of your threads u started and you look g2g for me. Send me ur mailing info :)

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Nice stack. I will be getting my posts up today! :)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log Supp-D and Swoll-N.

These days I have a job and also attend college. So by the time I get to the gym I am beaten up. The Supp-d pre-workout would help me regain by focus and energy and get me though the 1:30 to 2 hour workouts. The Swoll-N would also be most helpful. Everyone loves a great pump- its one of the main reasons I workout. I am 35 and 214 5.5. I have been bber for 18 years. My workout are 1:30 to 2 hours long with heavy weights and not much rest b/t sets. I am in gym 6 days per week. My goals are to keep bulking-as lean as possible. Diets is always clean and with 6 to 7 meals per day. I have run logs on AM. I have tried lots of pre-workouts and NO products.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I would love to log Supp-D and Swoll-N.

These days I have a job and also attend college. So by the time I get to the gym I am beaten up. The Supp-d pre-workout would help me regain by focus and energy and get me though the 1:30 to 2 hour workouts. The Swoll-N would also be most helpful. Everyone loves a great pump- its one of the main reasons I workout. I am 35 and 214 5.5. I have been bber for 18 years. My workout are 1:30 to 2 hours long with heavy weights and not much rest b/t sets. I am in gym 6 days per week. My goals are to keep bulking-as lean as possible. Diets is always clean and with 6 to 7 meals per day. I have run logs on AM. I have tried lots of pre-workouts and NO products.
Realy good app, I understand u are under the post count but you have been vouched for and I checked out ur last product log and you did very well. Send me ur mailing info Bro!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Come on people, still needing a logger! Damn good pre workout here. Won't dissapoint :) Let's see some apps! NLA wants to pump you up

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to break open my Swoll-N once I drop some fat. I want to look blown up in all the right places! Heard good things about NLA (I've been using Recover-D) and can't believe more aren't jumping on this!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Can't wait to break open my Swoll-N once I drop some fat. I want to look blown up in all the right places! Heard good things about NLA (I've been using Recover-D) and can't believe more stent jumping on this!
Can't believe it either, I've got my whole gym on supp-d lol. You will love swoll-n when ur bf is real low. When I was shredding using winny I started using swoll-n and new veins were popping up like crazy. Good times! Can't wait for back surgery so I can get back to having some abs. Thanks for supporting NLA Bro!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have no idea why people r not jumping in on this, it would be great to log!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe it either, I've got my whole gym on supp-d lol. You will love swoll-n when ur bf is real low. When I was shredding using winny I started using swoll-n and new veins were popping up like crazy. Good times! Can't wait for back surgery so I can get back to having some abs. Thanks for supporting NLA Bro!
When are you scheduled for surgery? Sounds serious.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much- PM with mailing info sent.

Cant wait to start!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
When are you scheduled for surgery? Sounds serious.
Its not that serious I think, I'm going in april 10th outpatient and there gunna shave off a bit of my last disc to release my sciatic nerve. Other than that the spine is in good shap they say and they exspect a quick recovery. Thanks for asking!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
hey - I am 215. what is the dosage on Swoll-n. It say 3 cap. Just curious on the sweet spot on dosage. This will be my first time using NLA products. I have seen stuff at the gym, but mostly , female line of products.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey - I am 215. what is the dosage on Swoll-n. It say 3 cap. Just curious on the sweet spot on dosage. This will be my first time using NLA products. I have seen stuff at the gym, but mostly , female line of products.
Just take 3 consistently it gets better and better, sometimes go up to like 4-6 if ya want but reserve that for a day you are like pressed for time and just want a solid pump for a <45 minute workout. The pumps get painful even with 3 cap

msrider

msrider

Awards
Still searching for one more person to tryout some awesome products. Who wants it!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Wish you well on that surgery Rider! Better get the apps in people, great products here!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I will log I love this stuff. Seriously supp-d/swoll-n combo is awesome.

If no one else applies I would be happy to log this for ya!!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rain check??

Seriously, can't log em all!!