Let PURUS SMACK your FAT for the upcoming summer!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On a side note I got my shirt today. Tons of samples but yeah I fat fingered the order and ordered a large fits um well.....snug lol. Might have to desleeve it got a pic in my log
    Imagine what it's gonna fit like 20lbs from now.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Imagine what it's gonna fit like 20lbs from now.
    It won't cant wait!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It won't cant wait!
    I'm boutta order me one of dem dere chirts.
    Size shmedium.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm boutta order me one of dem dere chirts.
    Size shmedium.
    Washed it.....not even close to fitting lol. Might need a 2x.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Washed it.....not even close to fitting lol. Might need a 2x.
    That's cause you're big as hell
    •   
       


  6. So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

  7. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    Massive transformation coming soon lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Massive transformation coming soon lol.
    I'm getting antsy over here too. Haha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    I'm always gaining fat when I'm hovering too.

    Should be in your guys hands very soon....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. I'd look for it next few days
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm always gaining fat when I'm hovering too.

    Should be in your guys hands very soon....
    But of course it's lean fat.

  12. I've heard at least one person getting theirs so should be in everyone's hands next day or two.

    When you get it post here and link to your log/review thread so we can all follow! Plus keeps me informed on who has received their stuff
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  13. It's happenin!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Mine arrived today I'm a happy dude. Log should be up in the next couple of days. 1 or 2 more days of maintenance calories and back to the deficit!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Mine arrived today I'm a happy dude. Log should be up in the next couple of days. 1 or 2 more days of maintenance calories and back to the deficit!
    Link us when you do brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Nothing yet

  17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Nothing yet
    Where do you live at? It will probably come today

  18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Where do you live at? It will probably come today
    Mass

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Mass
    I live in MI and got mine yesterday. Maybe you'll get lucky today.

  20. I am also in Michigan, but it didn't come yet )=

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigben712 View Post
    I am also in Michigan, but it didn't come yet )=
    Where at man?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Mass
    I'd be surprised if its not in today. Keep me posted
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  23. Ann arbor area

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'd be surprised if its not in today. Keep me posted
    Still nothing..there's always Monday. Now up to 28 lb weight gain in 3 weeks, no drugs just straight dunkin donuts diet with buttermilk chasers...

  25. Damn I'm actually upset by this haha if it doesn't show up ASAP Monday ill be on a search for info. No one will like that ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:57 PM
  3. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 01:01 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in