Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+2] THE ULTIMATE RECOMPOSITION PRODUCT IS ALMOST HERE,

AND WE NEED YOU TO LOG IT FOR US![/size]

[size=+1]WHAT IS INTIMIDATE SRT?[/size]

Intimidate SRT is the newest and greatest version of Intimidate. Intimidate itself contains 30mg of N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid per 1 capsule, and the new Intimidate SRT contains not only 30mg of NMDA per capsule, but also a massive dose of Brassiopsis Glomerulata!

[size=+3]HOW TO BECOME

1 OF 10 LUCKY LOGGERS![/size]

[size=+1]1. Tell us why you think Intimidate SRT will be able to take your physique to the next level!

Don't forget than NMDA provides users with AMAZING sleep/recovery.

Take a look below to see why Brassiopsis Glomerulata will make this product even more intense!
[/size]

Testosterone is the KING hormone!

The most important hormone in the male body to building significant muscle mass is testosterone. The male body produces testosterone at rate of almost 60x more than the average female, and this is one of the key factors in why men are able to build so much more muscle, and be so much stronger than the average woman. While many of you out there already understand that you need more testosterone to gain the lean, dense, and hard muscle mass you desire, very few are aware of the fact that the male body actually cannibalizes its own testosterone to create one of the most UNWANTED hormones in the male body, estrogen. That’s right; as you’re reading this a nasty little chemical reaction is taking place in your blood that is converting a good amount of your testosterone into that nasty female hormone estrogen.

The nasty Aromatase Enzyme

Since men don’t have ovaries, it is impossible to produce estrogen on the scale that women do, however every man has an enzyme within his body that actively searches for, and converts testosterone into estrogen. While some estrogen is necessary in a males body, reducing it significantly brings on several beneficial changes, such as increased strength, hardness, and of course muscle growth. The most effective way to lower estrogen in the male body is to directly inhibit the enzyme that is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, the Aromatase Enzyme.

Aromatase Inhibitors

Inhibition of the Aromatase Enzyme is accomplished through the use of Aromatase Inhibitors, or “AI’s”. These compounds work due to their innate attraction to the Aromatase Enzyme. When an AI binds to Aromatase Enzyme, it renders the enzyme useless, and your body excretes it as waste. This results in lower levels of Aromatase Enzyme, as well as significantly lower levels of estrogen (since there is little to no Aromatase Enzyme left to turn testosterone into estrogen, estrogen plummets). Some of the most common AI’s are prescription medications such as Arimidex® or Letrozole®, with Letrozole® being considered the strongest AI currently available in the world. In fact, it is so potent that studies have shown it to be able to reduce estrogen by up to 98% in as little as 48 hours!

Can Nature compare with Chemicals?

While Letrozole® seems like the obvious choice if you want to inhibit your Aromatase Enzyme and lower estrogen, the fact remains that it is a prescription drug, and illegal to use unless prescribed by your doctor. Due to this, the dietary supplement industry has been plagued with natural extracts claiming to be potent AI’s, however when put in comparison with things like Arimidex® and Letrozole®, the fall flat on their face and barely make a dent in total estrogen depletion. Until now…
A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study uncovered without a doubt the strongest Aromatase Inhibitor found anywhere in nature. Don’t believe it? Here is a link to the actual study:
Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae)

Nature beats Chemicals!

In the above link, you can see that the researchers themselves had the following to say about one specific compound((−)-dehydrololiolide) found within the herb:
“The monoterpenoid (−)-dehydrololiolide (12), was found to be active in the cell-based AI bioassay (21.8 PCA at 50 μM), with no statistical difference in aromatase inhibition activity between compound 12 and the positive control, letrozole (P < 0.0001).”

The Strongest AI in the world!

Yes, you read that correctly. The specific compound referred to as (12) or (−)-dehydrololiolide was found to inhibit the Aromatase Enzyme as effectively as Letrozole® itself! This means for the first time ever a natural compound has matched the most powerful man made chemical for means of estrogen reduction. By using an extract of the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant, one should be able to see a significant decrease in aromatase enzyme, as well as estrogen.

After months of intense research and extraction modifications, iForce Nutrition has perfected the Brassiopsis Glomerulata extraction procedure, and provides a massive dose of (-)-dehydrololiolide in every single serving of Intimidate SRT™. By taking just 1 single serving of Intimidate SRT™ prior to bed at night, you can know that you are systematically reducing and removing more Aromatase Enzyme and Estrogen than you ever before! This means you should look for significant water weight loss, hardening of the muscles, enhanced muscle definition, strength & size gains, and even a great libido + mood boost! Stop wasting time with unproven ingredients and start using what science has proven to work!

[size=+1]CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS[/size]

1. Shipping address must be within the United States.
2. All entrants must be 18+ years of age.
3. All entrants agree that if chosen to log Intimidate SRT, they will keep an in depth and detailed log explaining their results. Specific emphasis should be placed on the following criteria: Sleep quality, Muscle gain, Strength gain, Fat loss, Water loss, Recomposition effect.
4. Log must have a minimum of 3 weekly updates talking about the above criteria
5. iForce Nutrition reserves the right to use all text/media included in any logs to help promote Intimidate SRT to other end users.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Would love to log Intimadate and see how it could take my body to the next level . I will be logging Tropinol and also stacking it with Lights Out to maximize test levels and GH along with ultimate recovery. IForce is taking there supps to the next level!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to all that enter. I ran the OG Intimidate and can say that I slept like a damn rock while using that stuff. Make sure to buy extra pillow cases, your current ones will be covered with drool every morning.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was wondering what AI would be added (thats what I assumed the new product would contain). Very interesting choice. :)

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This look interesting. Good luck to all applicants. I'll be following the logs

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering what AI would be added (thats what I assumed the new product would contain). Very interesting choice. :)
We played with several different ones, and decided upon this one based on our in house testing. It really is an incredible compound.

Great insight to guess what we were adding to the product :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just figured without one in Trop that there'd be one here. No experience with the compound itself but looks like a solid upgrade.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just figured without one in Trop that there'd be one here. No experience with the compound itself but looks like a solid upgrade.
well Zinc technically acts on the aromatase enzyme...LOL

We think it should be good. Really appreciate the kind words :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Dang! That ingredient listing looks tasty!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity here! I would love to run this as part of my upcoming cut to really help me dry/harden up. Everyone knows how much sleep plays a role in keeping and continuing gains during a cutting phase so that aspects intrigues me (maybe) most of all! Obviously you can never say enough good things about keeping muscle while cutting so I'd love the opportunity to log try this out and let everyone see how much it can help you during a summer shred!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
great opportunity here! would love to log but already got the triopinal xt log:naughty:

dcb213

dcb213

Awards
I just finished a cycle of superdrol while bulking. Still on a bulk, but going to move to a cutting phase. I'm up 7lbs and looking to get something to get my test back, let's get it Hahaha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great product!! Good luck errr body!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I logged the original and it was a great product . This profile looks amazing compared.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Op, when are you guys picking the loggers?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great opportunity, i'd be willing to log it as long as no one cared that i took the other things i have planned on running....just fat burners that are really out of the norm....but something that helps with sleep is always a bonus when taking stimulants, also to help keep muscle....the ai properties would really be a bonus at drying out while trying to cut down for the summer

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank god this is finally released, can't wait to run this in pct!!!

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this product. I've got hemavol and lights out on the way, but I can hold out on 'Lights Out' of course. I always wanted to try Intimidate, as I have had great success with Test Force 2 and I've heard much success with Intimidate with the adverse effect of enabling sleep, whilst the Calcium-DAA gave me energy.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bump, keep those entries coming guys :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hey Vaughn are you asking for formal apps or if you've logged for Iforce before is that good enough?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. I like the look of this.
What are the chances of winning this to log in May? Just asking. I am planning a bulk and this would go nicely as an add on

DAG2013

Awards
I would certainly be up for logging this. I am just starting to use AI's and the ingredient profile, including the new BG (not going to try and spell that), looks promising.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vaughn are you asking for formal apps or if you've logged for Iforce before is that good enough?

Well, give us enough current information we need, and def link us to your previous logs :).

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Well, I'll toss my hat in the ring, I've logged a few supps in the past I can hunt them down if you'd like. Reason for me wanting to run this would be, I could really use the added help in retaining and possibly increasing my strength during my current cut. I'm ~4 1/2 weeks in and while I keep a strict diet, macros are solid, and my caloric deficit is on target for whatever reason my strength is failing me I loose about a rep a week from the weight I lifted the previous, if that makes since. I've used straight bulk DAA with and without erase or similar products, so I have a base line for comparison. I am currently only using dexaprine V2 and I do feel the added quality rest I've read on the original version of intimidate logs would be a big plus to my training.

Stats: 27 years old
currently @ 184-183lb. in am
4-5 day split without fail, 2-3 30min. cardio sessions per week and IF protocol @ 16-20r. fasted 8-4hr. feeding window.

Best of luck to all who get the chance I have yet to be disappointed with any iforce products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like another i-force winner....some really good stuff in the i-force line-up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in for a log if you need an extra. :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I hope I run this again. I miss the night sweats and the dreams of freaking werewolves .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope I run this again. I miss the night sweats and the dreams of freaking werewolves .

You never ran this before, you ran intimidate. This is intimidate SRT, this is something on a whole NEW level :)

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners will be announced today

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I see it's changed considerably . Looks sick for sure.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fingers crossed, even though i just logged for i force it's been a rough day, i could use a pick me up or at least a cookie

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LiGHts Out is a great formula for sleep. I can tell that it has an effect on serotonin, because after a weekend of herbal vapors my serotonin tends to leave me without an appetite on Monday. I attribute this to the 5htp, however, I've tried 100mg of 5htp by itself and this worked better for falling asleep.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
LiGHts Out is a great formula for sleep. I can tell that it has an effect on serotonin, because after a weekend of herbal vapors my serotonin tends to leave me without an appetite on Monday. I attribute this to the 5htp, however, I've tried 100mg of 5htp by itself and this worked better for falling asleep.
I would imagine this stacked with lights out would lead to excellent sleep .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to log this product. I've got hemavol and lights out on the way, but I can hold out on 'Lights Out' of course. I always wanted to try Intimidate, as I have had great success with Test Force 2 and I've heard much success with Intimidate with the adverse effect of enabling sleep, whilst the Calcium-DAA gave me energy.
I would certainly be up for logging this. I am just starting to use AI's and the ingredient profile, including the new BG (not going to try and spell that), looks promising.
Well, I'll toss my hat in the ring, I've logged a few supps in the past I can hunt them down if you'd like. Reason for me wanting to run this would be, I could really use the added help in retaining and possibly increasing my strength during my current cut. I'm ~4 1/2 weeks in and while I keep a strict diet, macros are solid, and my caloric deficit is on target for whatever reason my strength is failing me I loose about a rep a week from the weight I lifted the previous, if that makes since. I've used straight bulk DAA with and without erase or similar products, so I have a base line for comparison. I am currently only using dexaprine V2 and I do feel the added quality rest I've read on the original version of intimidate logs would be a big plus to my training.

Stats: 27 years old
currently @ 184-183lb. in am
4-5 day split without fail, 2-3 30min. cardio sessions per week and IF protocol @ 16-20r. fasted 8-4hr. feeding window.

Best of luck to all who get the chance I have yet to be disappointed with any iforce products.
Count me in for a log if you need an extra. :)
fingers crossed, even though i just logged for i force it's been a rough day, i could use a pick me up or at least a cookie
if i quoted you, you're a winner.

PM me full name/addy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine this stacked with lights out would lead to excellent sleep .
I would say that I definitely agree that taking these 2 together would REALLY mean 'lights out', no doubt.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

DAG2013

Awards
Thanks VaughnTrue and iForce! Looking forward to logging this!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the opportunity...this should be fun

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Grats to all .

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man. Thanks

Pm on the way

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So pumped to add this into my training, will link in this thread once I have received it. Thanks a ton VaughnTrue, now to try an figure out a way to train with Dusty Hanshaw and Mark Lobliner to make my log even more epic. Also guys/gals if there is anything in my log you'd like to see let me know.