Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This is one of my favorites, awesome formula imo.

Mike
    nice!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Count me in for a log if you need an extra.
    •   

3. Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

I hope I run this again. I miss the night sweats and the dreams of freaking werewolves .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

4. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I hope I run this again. I miss the night sweats and the dreams of freaking werewolves .

You never ran this before, you ran intimidate. This is intimidate SRT, this is something on a whole NEW level

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. winners will be announced today
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

I see it's changed considerably . Looks sick for sure.

7. fingers crossed, even though i just logged for i force it's been a rough day, i could use a pick me up or at least a cookie
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

8. LiGHts Out is a great formula for sleep. I can tell that it has an effect on serotonin, because after a weekend of herbal vapors my serotonin tends to leave me without an appetite on Monday. I attribute this to the 5htp, however, I've tried 100mg of 5htp by itself and this worked better for falling asleep.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LiGHts Out is a great formula for sleep. I can tell that it has an effect on serotonin, because after a weekend of herbal vapors my serotonin tends to leave me without an appetite on Monday. I attribute this to the 5htp, however, I've tried 100mg of 5htp by itself and this worked better for falling asleep.
    I would imagine this stacked with lights out would lead to excellent sleep .

10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'd love to log this product. I've got hemavol and lights out on the way, but I can hold out on 'Lights Out' of course. I always wanted to try Intimidate, as I have had great success with Test Force 2 and I've heard much success with Intimidate with the adverse effect of enabling sleep, whilst the Calcium-DAA gave me energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Hey Vaughn are you asking for formal apps or if you've logged for Iforce before is that good enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    I would certainly be up for logging this. I am just starting to use AI's and the ingredient profile, including the new BG (not going to try and spell that), looks promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Well, I'll toss my hat in the ring, I've logged a few supps in the past I can hunt them down if you'd like. Reason for me wanting to run this would be, I could really use the added help in retaining and possibly increasing my strength during my current cut. I'm ~4 1/2 weeks in and while I keep a strict diet, macros are solid, and my caloric deficit is on target for whatever reason my strength is failing me I loose about a rep a week from the weight I lifted the previous, if that makes since. I've used straight bulk DAA with and without erase or similar products, so I have a base line for comparison. I am currently only using dexaprine V2 and I do feel the added quality rest I've read on the original version of intimidate logs would be a big plus to my training.

Stats: 27 years old
    currently @ 184-183lb. in am
    4-5 day split without fail, 2-3 30min. cardio sessions per week and IF protocol @ 16-20r. fasted 8-4hr. feeding window.

Best of luck to all who get the chance I have yet to be disappointed with any iforce products.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Count me in for a log if you need an extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    fingers crossed, even though i just logged for i force it's been a rough day, i could use a pick me up or at least a cookie
    if i quoted you, you're a winner.

PM me full name/addy
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I would imagine this stacked with lights out would lead to excellent sleep .
    I would say that I definitely agree that taking these 2 together would REALLY mean 'lights out', no doubt.

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    if i quoted you, you're a winner.

PM me full name/addy
    YES! Thanks, VaughnTrue! Yeaaaaah boooooy!

13. Congrats to the winners!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

14. Congrats guys that won

15. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    YES! Thanks, VaughnTrue! Yeaaaaah boooooy!
    whetitgo fog...glad to see you back at it!!!

congrats to all the winners...you too young gotti, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

16. Thanks VaughnTrue and iForce! Looking forward to logging this!
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

17. Thanks for the opportunity...this should be fun
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  18. Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

Grats to all .

19. Awesome man. Thanks

Pm on the way

20. So pumped to add this into my training, will link in this thread once I have received it. Thanks a ton VaughnTrue, now to try an figure out a way to train with Dusty Hanshaw and Mark Lobliner to make my log even more epic. Also guys/gals if there is anything in my log you'd like to see let me know.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

21. Surprise us, tilldeath! Let 'er rip and get crazy!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

22. Cobgrats to all of the lucky winners!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Surprise us, tilldeath! Let 'er rip and get crazy!
    will do for sure!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

24. Congrats to everyone!! Make sure to post links to your logs in this thread!!

mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

25. Will do. Thanks again
  26. Intimidate SRT - Ultimate Recomposition Agent - 10 loggers!

I need to run this with lights out. I wish nutraplanet took pay pal. Wife's got my supplement budget locked down! Haha

27. I just got the tropinol and think the new intimidate srt would be great with it

28. I was thinking of doing this as well. The intro deal on NP is sick and I would run the SRT instead of the regular Intimidate. Any objections to that?
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

29. Got my bottle today...so a quick thank your there

Just an FYI....when I opened the bottle there was white powder everywhere. Fortunately as I emptied on to a paper towel it was only 1 capsule. So instead of 30 days it will be 29. I will have the log up by tomorrow.

Thanks again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM
  3. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
  4. Southland's GlycoMyx: Looking for 5-10 Loggers!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:42 AM
  5. Replies: 200
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 10:27 PM