Who is ready to get focused?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
WHO IS READY TO GET FOCUSED?

Are you ready to get focused?
IMG_2648 (800x600).jpg

Ok,so looks like I am going to need a few of you to help me use up some of this Focus XT,so Im going to pick a few members at a time to try out a couple scoops!Im gonna keep this simple and to the point,just let me know why you would like to try Focus XT and I will pick a few of you at a time to try it out.

Rules:
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continental US shipping addresses only.
Please do not request if you have received these samples in the past.
Post an honest review in the review section once samples are used(ASAP after recieved)

Its as simple as that!Now lets hear it,why do you want to try out Focus XT !

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
I would love to try this product. I currently use Nuvigil but the rx is expensive as there is no generic. I could use a good replacement! Im 38 and will tell you bad or good what I think.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please let me add Focus XT to my arsenal of PWOs. Tried Assault, Enhanced, Jack3d, Prodigy, Supp-D, ErgoPump, RxIntensity, Nitraflex, Ignite 2 and PowerMax. Ready to try another.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is a great product! Really good tasting flavors too! If you haven't tried it yet, jump on this!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id love to try this because I am a graduate student who needs the focus lol plus there is nothing I look for more in a preworkout than focus, there is nothing better than a distinct focus and mind muscle connection when training!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I would love to try this product. I currently use Nuvigil but the rx is expensive as there is no generic. I could use a good replacement! Im 38 and will tell you bad or good what I think.
I do not know anything about your current RX,and will not claim this will be able to replace it,I am confident you will enjoy it and will be a nice addittion to help you out.
Please let me add Focus XT to my arsenal of PWOs. Tried Assault, Enhanced, Jack3d, Prodigy, Supp-D, ErgoPump, RxIntensity, Nitraflex, Ignite 2 and PowerMax. Ready to try another.
Great addition to any arsenal!

Focus XT is a great product! Really good tasting flavors too! If you haven't tried it yet, jump on this!!
Thanks,it is quite tasty :D
id love to try this because I am a graduate student who needs the focus lol plus there is nothing I look for more in a preworkout than focus, there is nothing better than a distinct focus and mind muscle connection when training!!
This product is a go to for studies,and I love to use it as part of my PWO mix,home made mix for me and this is always included!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I actually been wanting to try focus xt there's a lot of great reviews on it already all I have to do us try it for my self I would wanna use it for my job and pre workout I usually use stimulants but that's not working any more now i need to get focus

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try it, comically not for a preworkout, but for a pre-pool league game supplement. Our team is in second place, and i'm looking for any edge I can get :)

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'd like to try it, comically not for a preworkout, but for a pre-pool league game supplement. Our team is in second place, and i'm looking for any edge I can get :)
Good idea looks like there's might be reviews not just for pre workout but how it could help with our daily life

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try out Focus XT for its clarity improving properties. I've been eager to use something like this to replace my morning cup of coffee, as I tend to get "scatterbrain" after one cup, and being able to battle my work with more focus has my attention.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
I am always looking for the next pre workout that will take my workout to the next level I've been stuck on no Xplode for a while and need to find something new! Would love to try this!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am always looking for the next pre workout that will take my workout to the next level I've been stuck on no Xplode for a while and need to find something new! Would love to try this!!
Oh no,we have to get you off that NO Xplode :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try some focus XT :)

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try because I heard piña colada was pretty good :p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what if I dont have piña colada?Not interested?
not that, I just dont sign up for samples if I am not serious about buying the product. Pina colada and cotton candy catch my eye for just being "different"
I am already interested based off the ingredients (the stuff that matters), but just can't decide a flavor and nutra has been out. Cel showed me the other site and now I'm back to the flavor predicament.

sorry if I am sounding picky lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,I will be picking people today so if interested let me know!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS not posting samples to the UK?

Racism! ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the rules ;) Racism,whats that?
I did read them, that is why I asked rhetorically about you not posting to the UK lol.

Never mind. :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I did read them, that is why I asked rhetorically about you not posting to the UK lol.

Never mind. :)
I know you did,lol.I dont do well with sarcasm!Have you not tried it out?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you did,lol.I dont do well with sarcasm!Have you not tried it out?
I have bought three tubs of Pink Lemonade before. One of the nicest flavoured supplements I have used.

I was looking at buying a couple of tubs and had recently enquired about other favourite flavours. There was no real consensus on what was best.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bought three tubs of Pink Lemonade before. One of the nicest flavoured supplements I have used.

I was looking at buying a couple of tubs and had recently enquired about other favourite flavours. There was no real consensus on what was best.
Cotton Candy and Pina Colada ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Cotton candy is my favorite,although I am doing Pink lemonade and Blue raspberry this time around.Blue raspberry is a close 2nd for me.I personally like all the flavors a lot.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lose 1 revolutionary war and you spend the next 300 years whining about everything....
Go back to your bottle of whiskey and keep your nose out of this!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am going to have lunch with my daughter and take care of a few things,when I get home Im posting names so if you want to try this let me know before then :D

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Mack, does this include the CF cotton candy version too?

If so I'd be interested in giving it a whirl. Would use it mostly for pre workout!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hi Mack, does this include the CF cotton candy version too?

If so I'd be interested in giving it a whirl. Would use it mostly for pre workout!
We only currently have fruit punch in stim-free :( this round is for pink lemonade or blue raspberry og Focus XT,let me know if still interested!

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Love to give it a try. I currently take Phenibut right now on occasion for anxiety and just for a little pick me up, but could always use a little extra focus at work, home or the gym!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my god... That's a lot of focus XT! Toss me that caffeine free so I can stack with craze for a nice study sesh Mack ;) just slip it under the table ...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oh my god... That's a lot of focus XT! Toss me that caffeine free so I can stack with craze for a nice study sesh Mack ;) just slip it under the table ...
Getting ready to list names,do you want to try some out?It is not the stim-free this go round tho!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so heres a list of people for this round.Pm me with your info,and if you want to try blue raspberry or pink lemonade,or 1 scoop of each.All I ask in return is an honest review left in the review section shortly after received.

@jcesare
@kenpoengineer
@mkretz
@JR.99
@EasyEJL
@ricroc
@bulk88
@Valdez -maybe next time ;)
@StephenGarcia -no piña colada,so let me know if still interested.
@Dirty Dan
@gokix811 -not the stim-free this round,or cotton candy,so let me know.
@mnowak1228
@EatMoar -not stim-free this round,it is the caffeine version,let me know.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks Mack Daddy!

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok,so heres a list of people for this round.Pm me with your info,and if you want to try blue raspberry or pink lemonade,or 1 scoop of each.All I ask in return is an honest review left in the review section shortly after received.

@jcesare
@kenpoengineer
@mkretz
@JR.99
@EasyEJL
@ricroc
@bulk88
@Dirty Dan
@mnowak1228

Thank you very much Mack, this is awesome!! PM sent with all my info.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Hell yeah!! I'm stoked to try this thanks brotha!! Ill pm you

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

@jcesare
@kenpoengineer
@mkretz
@JR.99
@EasyEJL
@ricroc
@bulk88
@Dirty Dan
@mnowak1228
Yeah Mack ill take it even if its stim, to be honest I just saw my exam schedule for next week. 3 exams and 2 huge lab reports HA FAWWWWWK SLEEEP!!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah Mack ill take it even if its stim, to be honest I just saw my exam schedule for next week. 3 exams and 2 huge lab reports HA FAWWWWWK SLEEEP!!!!!
Shoot me a PM with info and the flavor of the ones I listed!