Who is ready to get focused?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Thanks, can't wait to try it!

  2. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    Thanks! Excited to try it! wish it was here this week! I've got alot of studying to do!
  3. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Focus XT (30 Servings)

    Here the review! This product is amazing!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Im going to reopen this for a few days,if you are interested and want to try this out just let me know why,also thank you to all of you who have shared your thoughts,I love hearing the feedback.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Im going to reopen this for a few days,if you are interested and want to try this out just let me know why,also thank you to all of you who have shared your thoughts,I love hearing the feedback.
    Do you have any caffeine free samples?
  6. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    I am actually really considering buying this very soon. however, funds are low so it probably wouldn't be for 2 or 3 weeks. I deal with cognitive issues that can be very frustrating at times. looking for a product that is well rounded yet cost effecient and can really prove to be beneficial on a day in day out basis and to hopefully help offset some of my neuro deficiencies. so far, focus xt seems to be best option. when I order it'll be caffeine free, however I'll take whatever you can send
  7. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    3211221

    ^^^ I believe we have berry collision and cotton candy available for samples

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^^ I believe we have berry collision and cotton candy available for samples
    He has already been PM'ed
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    Thanks guys. Top notch!
  10. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    3211221

    Anyone else?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    818945

    I'll get focused again!
  12. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'll get focused again!
    I bet you will lol!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    818945

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    I bet you will lol!
    Now you know I did buy a tub after the first two samples! Thought after the second round I would do another tub a dub .. My brother
  14. Registered User
    travwj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    117867

    Looking to buy a tub with my next NP order, but a sample first would be killer.
  15. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Looking to buy a tub with my next NP order, but a sample first would be killer.
    Can you tell me why you would like to try it?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  16. Registered User
    travwj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    117867

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Can you tell me why you would like to try it?
    No worries mate, I have used many pre workouts over the years, and don't really need a pwo with high stims, and I find I tend to get a good pump with my workouts. Sometimes I seem to lack a bit of focus and lose that mind/muscle connection that you need. Hoping that focus xt can do the job, and the reviews I have read suggest that it does.

    Cheers
    Trav.
  17. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319894

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    I am actually really considering buying this very soon. however, funds are low so it probably wouldn't be for 2 or 3 weeks. I deal with cognitive issues that can be very frustrating at times. looking for a product that is well rounded yet cost effecient and can really prove to be beneficial on a day in day out basis and to hopefully help offset some of my neuro deficiencies. so far, focus xt seems to be best option. when I order it'll be caffeine free, however I'll take whatever you can send
    Focus XT is a fantastic option in this regard. My rep postition aside, Focus XT was long a staple in my study and training regime before I joined up with them and I have no doubt that it will help you as well.

    I will add that caffeine in general increases activity of acetylcholine which is a useful neurotransmitter hence why I personally favour the caffeinated version but the other works perfectly fine as well. We look forward to hearing how the samples treat you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    No worries mate, I have used many pre workouts over the years, and don't really need a pwo with high stims, and I find I tend to get a good pump with my workouts. Sometimes I seem to lack a bit of focus and lose that mind/muscle connection that you need. Hoping that focus xt can do the job, and the reviews I have read suggest that it does.

    Cheers
    Trav.
    The mind muscle connection is what makes it so unique for me.If you are in the U.S. and dont mind dropping a review on your thoughts of it,PM me your info.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  19. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Focus XT is a fantastic option in this regard. My rep postition aside, Focus XT was long a staple in my study and training regime before I joined up with them and I have no doubt that it will help you as well.

    I will add that caffeine in general increases activity of acetylcholine which is a useful neurotransmitter hence why I personally favour the caffeinated version but the other works perfectly fine as well. We look forward to hearing how the samples treat you.
    Thanks jiigzz. My main reason for purchasing caff free wouldnt be any opposition to caffeine. Just makes it more versatile for me since so many products contain caffeine already, or can easily add a 200mg tab if not. But, im certainly looking forward to giving it a try. Have been interested for a couple of months, and even moreso as learned about each individual ingredients uses.
  20. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319894

    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Thanks jiigzz. My main reason for purchasing caff free wouldnt be any opposition to caffeine. Just makes it more versatile for me since so many products contain caffeine already, or can easily add a 200mg tab if not. But, im certainly looking forward to giving it a try. Have been interested for a couple of months, and even moreso as learned about each individual ingredients uses.
    Absolutely; and that makes sense. I did buy the caffeine free version + some caffeine tabs and just broke them in half and ground them down and mixed them in (100mg per half tab) so that I could use it pre-workout and pre study without having like 400g of caffeine.

    This actually made me want to buy the caffeine free version just for that reason.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  21. Registered User
    matt8483's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    18224

    Please let me log Focus XT. I'm a pre/w junky and I'm always looking for a new one.
  22. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Absolutely; and that makes sense. I did buy the caffeine free version + some caffeine tabs and just broke them in half and ground them down and mixed them in (100mg per half tab) so that I could use it pre-workout and pre study without having like 400g of caffeine.

    This actually made me want to buy the caffeine free version just for that reason.
    For this very reason I do half caffeine and half caffeine free scoops
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    3319894

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    For this very reason I do half caffeine and half caffeine free scoops
    Solid option haha. I hadn't thought of that lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    No worries bro that's what I'm here for lol
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  25. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Bump!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  26. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,479
    Rep Power
    2147772

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    MackDaddy make ya wanna, Bump!
    Bump!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  27. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Bump, bump a daddy Mack will make ya bump, bump... belieee dat
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)

    Here's the stim free review! Thanks again Mack!
  29. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,479
    Rep Power
    2147772

    Thanks Pete!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  30. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)

    caffeine free review. ill post review of other version, in a few or maybe tomorrow.
  31. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418496

    and, muchas gracias to mack! awesome, awesome service!
  32. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    I just have to bump this one as I drink on some Focus Xt!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  33. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I just have to bump this one as I drink on some Focus Xt!
    Nice! One of the best products I've ever purchased! Thanks again for the samples!
  34. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,479
    Rep Power
    2147772

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Nice! One of the best products I've ever purchased! Thanks again for the samples!
    And thank you pete we do very much appreciate it...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    No prob! Focus XT is the main staple in my MAN stack! it will always be a part of my stack no matter what I use!
  36. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    No prob! Focus XT is the main staple in my MAN stack! it will always be a part of my stack no matter what I use!
    You guys make a sick product!!!!
  37. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You guys make a sick product!!!!
    Thanks man!

    I still have plenty to go out for those who may have not tried it yet!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  38. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Thanks man!

    I still have plenty to go out for those who may have not tried it yet!
    If you haven't tried this yet, you need too! It's amazing!
  39. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,348
    Rep Power
    2545564

    I have yet to try this
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have yet to try this
    Get a sample!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New youngster...ready to get large.
    By northgate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:18 PM
  3. 38 and ready to get back into it
    By zues in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 12:03 PM
  4. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in