Who is ready to get focused? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Who is ready to get focused?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks, can't wait to try it!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks! Excited to try it! wish it was here this week! I've got alot of studying to do!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT (30 Servings)

Here the review! This product is amazing!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im going to reopen this for a few days,if you are interested and want to try this out just let me know why,also thank you to all of you who have shared your thoughts,I love hearing the feedback.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Im going to reopen this for a few days,if you are interested and want to try this out just let me know why,also thank you to all of you who have shared your thoughts,I love hearing the feedback.
    Do you have any caffeine free samples?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am actually really considering buying this very soon. however, funds are low so it probably wouldn't be for 2 or 3 weeks. I deal with cognitive issues that can be very frustrating at times. looking for a product that is well rounded yet cost effecient and can really prove to be beneficial on a day in day out basis and to hopefully help offset some of my neuro deficiencies. so far, focus xt seems to be best option. when I order it'll be caffeine free, however I'll take whatever you can send
  7. mw1
    Sponsor

^^^ I believe we have berry collision and cotton candy available for samples

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^^ I believe we have berry collision and cotton candy available for samples
    He has already been PM'ed
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. Top notch!
  10. mw1
    Sponsor

Anyone else?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I'll get focused again!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'll get focused again!
    I bet you will lol!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

I bet you will lol!
    Now you know I did buy a tub after the first two samples! Thought after the second round I would do another tub a dub .. My brother
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Looking to buy a tub with my next NP order, but a sample first would be killer.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Looking to buy a tub with my next NP order, but a sample first would be killer.
    Can you tell me why you would like to try it?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Can you tell me why you would like to try it?
    No worries mate, I have used many pre workouts over the years, and don't really need a pwo with high stims, and I find I tend to get a good pump with my workouts. Sometimes I seem to lack a bit of focus and lose that mind/muscle connection that you need. Hoping that focus xt can do the job, and the reviews I have read suggest that it does.

Cheers
    Trav.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    I am actually really considering buying this very soon. however, funds are low so it probably wouldn't be for 2 or 3 weeks. I deal with cognitive issues that can be very frustrating at times. looking for a product that is well rounded yet cost effecient and can really prove to be beneficial on a day in day out basis and to hopefully help offset some of my neuro deficiencies. so far, focus xt seems to be best option. when I order it'll be caffeine free, however I'll take whatever you can send
    Focus XT is a fantastic option in this regard. My rep postition aside, Focus XT was long a staple in my study and training regime before I joined up with them and I have no doubt that it will help you as well.

I will add that caffeine in general increases activity of acetylcholine which is a useful neurotransmitter hence why I personally favour the caffeinated version but the other works perfectly fine as well. We look forward to hearing how the samples treat you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    No worries mate, I have used many pre workouts over the years, and don't really need a pwo with high stims, and I find I tend to get a good pump with my workouts. Sometimes I seem to lack a bit of focus and lose that mind/muscle connection that you need. Hoping that focus xt can do the job, and the reviews I have read suggest that it does.

Cheers
    Trav.
    The mind muscle connection is what makes it so unique for me.If you are in the U.S. and dont mind dropping a review on your thoughts of it,PM me your info.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Focus XT is a fantastic option in this regard. My rep postition aside, Focus XT was long a staple in my study and training regime before I joined up with them and I have no doubt that it will help you as well.

I will add that caffeine in general increases activity of acetylcholine which is a useful neurotransmitter hence why I personally favour the caffeinated version but the other works perfectly fine as well. We look forward to hearing how the samples treat you.
    Thanks jiigzz. My main reason for purchasing caff free wouldnt be any opposition to caffeine. Just makes it more versatile for me since so many products contain caffeine already, or can easily add a 200mg tab if not. But, im certainly looking forward to giving it a try. Have been interested for a couple of months, and even moreso as learned about each individual ingredients uses.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Thanks jiigzz. My main reason for purchasing caff free wouldnt be any opposition to caffeine. Just makes it more versatile for me since so many products contain caffeine already, or can easily add a 200mg tab if not. But, im certainly looking forward to giving it a try. Have been interested for a couple of months, and even moreso as learned about each individual ingredients uses.
    Absolutely; and that makes sense. I did buy the caffeine free version + some caffeine tabs and just broke them in half and ground them down and mixed them in (100mg per half tab) so that I could use it pre-workout and pre study without having like 400g of caffeine.

This actually made me want to buy the caffeine free version just for that reason.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Please let me log Focus XT. I'm a pre/w junky and I'm always looking for a new one.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Absolutely; and that makes sense. I did buy the caffeine free version + some caffeine tabs and just broke them in half and ground them down and mixed them in (100mg per half tab) so that I could use it pre-workout and pre study without having like 400g of caffeine.

This actually made me want to buy the caffeine free version just for that reason.
    For this very reason I do half caffeine and half caffeine free scoops
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    For this very reason I do half caffeine and half caffeine free scoops
    Solid option haha. I hadn't thought of that lol.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

No worries bro that's what I'm here for lol
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Bump!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MackDaddy make ya wanna, Bump!
    Bump!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Bump, bump a daddy Mack will make ya bump, bump... belieee dat
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)

Here's the stim free review! Thanks again Mack!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Pete!
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)

caffeine free review. ill post review of other version, in a few or maybe tomorrow.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

and, muchas gracias to mack! awesome, awesome service!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I just have to bump this one as I drink on some Focus Xt!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I just have to bump this one as I drink on some Focus Xt!
    Nice! One of the best products I've ever purchased! Thanks again for the samples!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

Nice! One of the best products I've ever purchased! Thanks again for the samples!
    And thank you pete we do very much appreciate it...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

No prob! Focus XT is the main staple in my MAN stack! it will always be a part of my stack no matter what I use!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

No prob! Focus XT is the main staple in my MAN stack! it will always be a part of my stack no matter what I use!
    You guys make a sick product!!!!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

You guys make a sick product!!!!
    Thanks man!

I still have plenty to go out for those who may have not tried it yet!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks man!

I still have plenty to go out for those who may have not tried it yet!
    If you haven't tried this yet, you need too! It's amazing!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have yet to try this
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have yet to try this
    Get a sample!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New youngster...ready to get large.
    By northgate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. 38 and ready to get back into it
    By zues in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM