ANDROFACTORY needs a logger for FOCUS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ANDROFACTORY needs a logger for FOCUS


    The time has come! We are looking for loggers for Focus.
    Lean-Cut and Focus passed laboratory testing and they will be in the warehouse any day now!
    With that being said, we would like to have some respected members try and log the new products and show the rest of the community that Androfactory means business!

    Terms:
    -International members may apply
    -Must have a high post count and be a reputable member
    -Must have other logs under their belt
    -Must be at least 21 years of age
    -Must be willing to have their minds BLOWN

    Sorry, no new members.

    I am not going to ask for a formal application. I know who's been around and who is capable of a good log. All I need to see is an interest
    So....WHO WANTS TO TRY FOCUS????


  2. Any pre-workout junkies might wanna gets their apps in on this one!!
    •   
       


  3. WHOA, what's going on here, nobody wants brain steroids???
    Chances of winning this log are pretty good right now, all it may take is one app lol...

  4. I will log it..
    I used the pp version and liked it.
    I am taking bulk up right now, just opened my second bottle today.

  5. I'm in flex.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    I will log it..
    I used the pp version and liked it.
    I am taking bulk up right now, just opened my second bottle today.
    Good to here...I hope you're enjoying the results. Whats your dosing? You should consider starting even a brief log on here.

    Good luck on your application for a free bottle of FOCUS

  7. Two applicants in 10 days...I'd say give them each a bottle and let the logs begin....lol.

  8. I'm surprised honestly. I have been wanting to try this since the announcement along with lean, even through my pm to you Cordeen.

    Good luck to all.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I'm surprised honestly. I have been wanting to try this since the announcement along with lean, even through my pm to you Cordeen.

    Good luck to all.
    We ship to the down under

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    We ship to the down under
    Count me in.
    Ill run a focus log and buy cut.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. whats the rules for stacking? i have a epi coming up and can log both in one
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    this one intrigues me, but my going to the gym has been so terribly spotty lately
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    whats the rules for stacking? i have a epi coming up and can log both in one
    I think we are in favor of tracking solely a FOCUS log or stacked with another AF product. But stacked with epi would definitely rip you up but shutdown would be greater.

  14. I can't believe there isn't more people jumping on this. I would be all over it but I'm currently doing a log of trenabol

  15. Stacking with lean-cut...RIPPED!!!!
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The time has come! We are looking for loggers for Focus.
    Lean-Cut and Focus passed laboratory testing and they will be in the warehouse any day now!
    With that being said, we would like to have some respected members try and log the new products and show the rest of the community that Androfactory means business!

    Terms:
    -International members may apply
    -Must have a high post count and be a reputable member
    -Must have other logs under their belt
    -Must be at least 21 years of age
    -Must be willing to have their minds BLOWN

    Sorry, no new members.

    I am not going to ask for a formal application. I know who's been around and who is capable of a good log. All I need to see is an interest
    So....WHO WANTS TO TRY FOCUS????
    May I please apply?
    How will this treat a 24 yr old female. Weight training experience 3 years.
    Looking to help cognition and mind/muscle connection for a recomp?

    Thx.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Good to here...I hope you're enjoying the results. Whats your dosing? You should consider starting even a brief log on here.

    Good luck on your application for a free bottle of FOCUS
    I started at 6 a day for the first bottle and now I am at 3 a day. I like it so far..

  18. Awesome stuff.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    May I please apply?
    How will this treat a 24 yr old female. Weight training experience 3 years.
    Looking to help cognition and mind/muscle connection for a recomp?

    Thx.
    that's pretty interesting. Not be affiliated with androfactory, I can't make a direct recommendation, but I don't see anything in that formula that at a reasonable dose (start lower than their recommended) would be particularly bad for a woman.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. I will be throwing in for this one. Always need more focus.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    that's pretty interesting. Not be affiliated with androfactory, I can't make a direct recommendation, but I don't see anything in that formula that at a reasonable dose (start lower than their recommended) would be particularly bad for a woman.
    Thanks for the feedback mate, hopefully it'd be an asset to my training, would be great to log it

  22. I'd like to log Focus,as a prescribed TRT user,the possible effects on enhancing cognitive processing are very desirable in my situation. I give my word that if I were to be selected to log Focus,I will update my log a minimum of 5 days per week.

  23. AndroDrive was a lifesaver for me and I voluntarily wrote several mini-reviews and I have preached the power of the formula to anyone out there looking for a better quality of life. My birthday just passed (turned 30 on March 11th) and I've been praying that something would come out to replace that which gave me more cognitive benefits than any other. May I please log this product? I'm setting up a log for Intimidate SRT, but the products have nothing to do with each other. Please allow me to work something out with iForce to log this as well.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Let the countdown begin....Glad to see we have some interest in here!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Let the countdown begin....Glad to see we have some interest in here!
    whats the count?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  26. Should have more attention. Focus looks very very promising
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. I'm about to log a super dmz 2.0..

    But I'm interested in this!!

  28. Im finishing up a log in a few days actually.. If this is anything like that product from that other company i wud lovvvve to give it a go.this will definitely come i handy during finals at the end of this month. Hook a brother up flex

  29. I get mine in on Saturday. Stacking this with 500mg citicoline, 600mg alpha gpc, 10,000mg Serinaid (yielding 1,000mg p-serine), and 1200mg coq10 (800 ubiquinone : 400mg ubiquinol) for a brain boost.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  30. I am in and I would love to log this.

  31. I would be very interested in logging this.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  32. No mail today, maybe Monday I felt like grandma death from Donnie Darko, eyeballing the mailbox.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  33. Bumpage
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  34. Thanks for the bump. I got my bottle yesterday and I'm not disappointed. The way that I can decipher that it is working is by the way it culminates the effects of the choline I'm taking and some other things like p-serine. I've adjusted my choline intake by lowering the citicoline to 250mg in the morning, 900mg alpha gpc in the morning, and 1000mg p-serine (w/ p-choline in the Serinaid). I take 2 liquid caps in the morning with my handful of choline, p-serine, and coq10. Man, does it wrap up the gift basket and put a bow on top. My clarity of thoughts is razor-sharp, my memory is better with this cocktail than with Androdrive v3 alone, my motivation is sky high, and I find myself calmer and much more collected; Ready to take on the day. I received the bottle Monday afternoon and took 2 pills at around 1:30pm and this morning I took them at wakeup (8:00am). I am able to almost instantaneously recall some old memories, verbatim. Also, the synergy with the choline and the FOCUS gives me wicked, vivid, and lucid dreams while allowing me to operate on less hours of sleep with no decrease in cognitive function, but quite the inverse. I am feeling more on point than without this product. Enough ranting & raving for 1 post - 10 out of 10.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  35. Wow man good review, glad you're taking this!

    As for the winner...I received word back from the judge, EasyEJL is our winner!

    We'll get some more log opportunities up soon. Thanks everyone for hanging out

  36. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Wow man good review, glad you're taking this!

    As for the winner...I received word back from the judge, EasyEJL is our winner!

    We'll get some more log opportunities up soon. Thanks everyone for hanging out
    Good deal, Flex. Funny, EasyEJL only lives but a car ride away. Haha.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  37. Congrats EasyEJL!!
  38. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Thanks! sweet
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  39. got a good veteran to log the product....nice selection
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN needs 5 loggers for Nolvadren XT!
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:45 PM
  3. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:57 AM
  4. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
  5. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in