Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Follow your doctor's orders and do what they say. When they say your ready to hit the weights, ease back in.
    I will be doing that, just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with me waiting to log

2. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I will be doing that, just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with me waiting to log
    We are more concerned with your health than you fulfilling your logging requirements on a bodybuilding forum, as awesome as AM is. Rest up and heal. We can explore options when you get the go ahead from your doc.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Alright guys, so I've been having a great recovery and PT has been going way better than planned. I'll be able to start hitting it full strength again on Memorial Day. So I'll start the log then and also start back in with PRRS. Looking forward to finally being able to get this going and hitting the weights again! Thanks for being patient and my log will be updated at least 5 days a week to give my impressions!

4. Glad to hear you are doing better! Rest up as long as you need. It's not a race. Good luck, my man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Alright guys, so I've been having a great recovery and PT has been going way better than planned. I'll be able to start hitting it full strength again on Memorial Day. So I'll start the log then and also start back in with PRRS. Looking forward to finally being able to get this going and hitting the weights again! Thanks for being patient and my log will be updated at least 5 days a week to give my impressions!
    Awesome to hear nicksox15! Be sure to link us to your log when you get it going! Looking forward to it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:28 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:31 PM
  3. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  5. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM