Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Please email me at rob@bulkperformancesolutions.c om. I have tracking numbers for those missing theirs.
    Just sent the email!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! Log will be up tonight!!

Btw the bottle is ****ing huge
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Got mine today as well! I'll start taking tomorrow and will get my log up Monday when I get back to a computer. I'll post a link to it here, very excited!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! Log will be up tonight!!

Btw the bottle is ****ing huge
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Got mine today as well! I'll start taking tomorrow and will get my log up Monday when I get back to a computer. I'll post a link to it here, very excited!
    Glad you guys finally received
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So crappy news, this happened at baseball today dislocated my shoulder, after my first dose! So incredibly pissed. Can I postpone my log until I get the all clear? It would be a rehab log! Let me know guys and I can't express how frustrated I am right now

Name:  ForumRunner_20130413_170311.png
Views: 44
Size:  596.4 KB
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear about that bro. That really stinks . I wish you a fast recovery.

I know I can't speak for BPS as a whole, but I don't see why you can't just postpone your log.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have an appointment with an orthopedic tomorrow afternoon so I'll have a better idea for a time table after that. Really missed back day today , this is going to be difficult
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Let us know how it goes, bro. Wishing you the best.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

So crappy news, this happened at baseball today dislocated my shoulder, after my first dose! So incredibly pissed. Can I postpone my log until I get the all clear? It would be a rehab log! Let me know guys and I can't express how frustrated I am right now

Name:  ForumRunner_20130413_170311.png
Views: 44
Size:  596.4 KB
    Bummer man, let us know what the orthopedic says.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

Bummer man, let us know what the orthopedic says.
    Well I'm in this sling for the next two weeks with no movement allowed for my left shoulder. Then they reevaluate and maybe get MRI if I'm still hurting to see if it is also a torn rotator cuff. I can still ride the bike and lift legs and my right arm. I can still run this if you want me too, it would cover some of my rehab and lots of cardio. Let me know and I will, actually kind of interested if this could help slow my muscle loss and help with healing. Could def use some help sleeping a well
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Talked to my doc again, she said i can still lift weights with my right arm, and it might actually help my injured arm. So I'd like to run this if you guys give the ok? Ill be doing lots of legs, core, cardio. Ill also be doing some right arm lifts to maintain. Let me know what you think
  12. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Talked to my doc again, she said i can still lift weights with my right arm, and it might actually help my injured arm. So I'd like to run this if you guys give the ok? Ill be doing lots of legs, core, cardio. Ill also be doing some right arm lifts to maintain. Let me know what you think
    Personally, I'd wait and run the log after you get the sling off - using the endosurge to help you get back up to speed once you're ok to lift with that arm again. You've already got the bottle, you want to log this for us - we're not about to take it away from you. Get healthy and make it up to us by keeping a hell of a log and tearing things up in the gym.

And maybe try to keeps your limbs in their sockets for a while?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Personally, I'd wait and run the log after you get the sling off - using the endosurge to help you get back up to speed once you're ok to lift with that arm again. You've already got the bottle, you want to log this for us - we're not about to take it away from you. Get healthy and make it up to us by keeping a hell of a log and tearing things up in the gym.

Done and done
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Just don't forget about it. Heal up brother.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

Just don't forget about it. Heal up brother.
    Believe me, I won't. It's taunting me from my supp cabinet now. I'll update you on the 30th after my follow up. Thanks fir understanding! And there's no one more disappointed about it than me, not just the run of this but missing out on the start of my baseball season after some very promising practices
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Believe me, I won't. It's taunting me from my supp cabinet now. I'll update you on the 30th after my follow up. Thanks fir understanding! And there's no one more disappointed about it than me, not just the run of this but missing out on the start of my baseball season after some very promising practices
    yeah man def keep lifting your opposite arm as there are a small number of preliminary studies showing strength exercises in the opposite limb actually leads to hypertrophy of both limbs (in patients with strokes and limited volational control etc.)
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, update time. So met with my orthopedist today and they said that I'm doing pretty well. I started PT today but the told me that it will at be at least four weeks until I can start doing any sort of heavy weights. For right now I can do light weight with biceps, triceps and whatever I want with my legs, no bench and no shoulder stuff except for my PT. So looking like I won't be able to start this for about four weeks. Although they were very impressed with how I did today so that could maybe move up. I'll keep you in the loop as I assume you want me to wait to log until I can go a bit heavier with the weights. If you want me to start now I definitely can as I will still be in the gym at least 4 days a week, just not moving too much weight.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for opinions
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Follow your doctor's orders and do what they say. When they say your ready to hit the weights, ease back in.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Follow your doctor's orders and do what they say. When they say your ready to hit the weights, ease back in.
    agreed. remember: it's a marathon not a sprint.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will be doing that, just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with me waiting to log
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I will be doing that, just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with me waiting to log
    We are more concerned with your health than you fulfilling your logging requirements on a bodybuilding forum, as awesome as AM is. Rest up and heal. We can explore options when you get the go ahead from your doc.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, so I've been having a great recovery and PT has been going way better than planned. I'll be able to start hitting it full strength again on Memorial Day. So I'll start the log then and also start back in with PRRS. Looking forward to finally being able to get this going and hitting the weights again! Thanks for being patient and my log will be updated at least 5 days a week to give my impressions!
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you are doing better! Rest up as long as you need. It's not a race. Good luck, my man!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Alright guys, so I've been having a great recovery and PT has been going way better than planned. I'll be able to start hitting it full strength again on Memorial Day. So I'll start the log then and also start back in with PRRS. Looking forward to finally being able to get this going and hitting the weights again! Thanks for being patient and my log will be updated at least 5 days a week to give my impressions!
    Awesome to hear nicksox15! Be sure to link us to your log when you get it going! Looking forward to it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:28 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:31 PM
  3. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BulkPerf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:21 PM
  5. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:12 AM