Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formasurge...if you can find it!!!
    It should be back in stock real soon.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formasurge...if you can find it!!!
    And/or Vanillean!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And/or Vanillean!
    never tried vanillean, so i can't recommend it!!!

    as to the new endosurge turbo...i really liked the high and lower extracts of macuna in the original, found out that they act differently and including both kinda made endosurge unique...less macuna and a little maca, not sure if this is an improvement????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never tried vanillean, so i can't recommend it!!!

    as to the new endosurge turbo...i really liked the high and lower extracts of macuna in the original, found out that they act differently and including both kinda made endosurge unique...less macuna and a little maca, not sure if this is an improvement????
    It's 250mg of Maca 20:1. Not 250mg of regular ol root powder.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    It's 250mg of Maca 20:1. Not 250mg of regular ol root powder.
    nonetheless, turbo has some big shoes to fill replacing such a popular formula as the og endosurge, imo.


    i hope the best, as i am a fan of bps and their products!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Hoping to go home and find my bottle waiting for me at the door!!

  7. Sad to report my hopes were crushed! Damn you postman

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Hoping to go home and find my bottle waiting for me at the door!!
    What's your address ? I'll swing by and hold it for ya !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

    What's your address ? I'll swing by and hold it for ya !
    Haha I think my postman did that job for me, I'm convinced he stole it at this point...bastards

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Likewise! WAHHH! :*(
    Haha I know bro I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve

  11. Anyone got theirs yet?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    Nope

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    Nope not yet. Any reps have info on the shipment confirmation?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Nope not yet. Any reps have info on the shipment confirmation?
    I believe they've been sent out. I'll try to find out for you guys.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

    I believe they've been sent out. I'll try to find out for you guys.
    Hoping to see a nice little box on my doorstep tomorrow!! Cannot wait to log this!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Hoping to see a nice little box on my doorstep tomorrow!! Cannot wait to log this!!
    Agreed, been sleeping like crap lately and could use this in a big bad way!

  17. Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    No worries, thanks for the update!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    Better not be april fooling, Brobert. I want to see these lovely folks get their swole on thanks to BPS.

  20. That would be so so mean lol.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Lol I'd cry due to my lack of test being high right now.
    This

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Lol I'd cry due to my lack of test being high right now.
    Well at least I got my laugh in for the day.

  23. Anyone yet?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  24. Damn where do you guys live? North Pole? I got mine a week ago and am on day 1 of my 8 week cycle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 08:28 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 03:31 PM
  3. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 07:29 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  5. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:12 AM
Log in
Log in