Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I ordered 2 bottles for 40 bucks. Should be here in a day or 2. What are people stacking it with?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Lmfao that thought has crossed my mind as well. Right now some hobo is getting shredded on my Endo Turbo.
    Lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan

    I have an unopened bottle of Erase Pro and ABE that I was considering stacking it with but seeing as I'm doing the sponsored log I'm going to run the product by itself to give a truthful review on the results.
    Nice. I will defiantly follow your log. What are you looking for results wise? Are you cutting? Bulking? Recomp?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan

    I originally was looking to enter a bulk but I applied for a local fire department in which I have a physical agility test to take at the end of may or beginning of June and its very cardio endurance based along with testing the endurance and strength of your legs.

    If I can run a successful bulk along with keeping my cardio high then I will go down that route or I can start a cut as I prep for this test.

    I'm currently weighing in at 165 with some belly fat and not a whole lot of substantially muscle mass which is why I wanted to start a bulk. I figured I can try and put on some muscle first and then focus on cutting down on the belly fat. I posted some pictures in my log if you care to take a look and offer some advice on what you think my best option would be.
    I'm there

  5. I hope you guys receive your bottles soon. I'm interested to see how you all will like it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I hope you guys receive your bottles soon. I'm interested to see how you all will like it.
    Same here, I am eager as well!

  7. Just arrived! I have it in my hands!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Just arrived! I have it in my hands!
    You lucky dog, hopefully mine well be on tomorrow then!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Just arrived! I have it in my hands!
    awesome news!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I ordered 2 bottles for 40 bucks. Should be here in a day or 2. What are people stacking it with?
    formasurge...if you can find it!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formasurge...if you can find it!!!
    It should be back in stock real soon.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formasurge...if you can find it!!!
    And/or Vanillean!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And/or Vanillean!
    never tried vanillean, so i can't recommend it!!!

    as to the new endosurge turbo...i really liked the high and lower extracts of macuna in the original, found out that they act differently and including both kinda made endosurge unique...less macuna and a little maca, not sure if this is an improvement????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never tried vanillean, so i can't recommend it!!!

    as to the new endosurge turbo...i really liked the high and lower extracts of macuna in the original, found out that they act differently and including both kinda made endosurge unique...less macuna and a little maca, not sure if this is an improvement????
    It's 250mg of Maca 20:1. Not 250mg of regular ol root powder.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    It's 250mg of Maca 20:1. Not 250mg of regular ol root powder.
    nonetheless, turbo has some big shoes to fill replacing such a popular formula as the og endosurge, imo.


    i hope the best, as i am a fan of bps and their products!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Hoping to go home and find my bottle waiting for me at the door!!

  17. Sad to report my hopes were crushed! Damn you postman

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Hoping to go home and find my bottle waiting for me at the door!!
    What's your address ? I'll swing by and hold it for ya !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

    What's your address ? I'll swing by and hold it for ya !
    Haha I think my postman did that job for me, I'm convinced he stole it at this point...bastards

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Likewise! WAHHH! :*(
    Haha I know bro I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve

  21. Anyone got theirs yet?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    Nope

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    Nope not yet. Any reps have info on the shipment confirmation?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Nope not yet. Any reps have info on the shipment confirmation?
    I believe they've been sent out. I'll try to find out for you guys.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

    I believe they've been sent out. I'll try to find out for you guys.
    Hoping to see a nice little box on my doorstep tomorrow!! Cannot wait to log this!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Hoping to see a nice little box on my doorstep tomorrow!! Cannot wait to log this!!
    Agreed, been sleeping like crap lately and could use this in a big bad way!

  27. Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  28. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    No worries, thanks for the update!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very very sorry guys. There was a major error in communication. I can assure you it was sent Friday. So hopefully that means they all arrive today.
    Better not be april fooling, Brobert. I want to see these lovely folks get their swole on thanks to BPS.

  30. That would be so so mean lol.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:28 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:31 PM
  3. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  5. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM
Log in
Log in