Athletix Sports is looking for TESTERS!

Page 22 of 29 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Do we get a free tub of the stim free AND stim version?

I believe it's a free tub of the stim free version, I will find out if you can pick one or the other, I think the non stim is coming out first.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Really can't wait to give the Non Stim a few more tries.

Haven't taken the Stim version yet, I have a low stim tolerance and am nervous to try it blindly.
    I am not a stim head by any means and 4 made me soo unfocussed. Take one capsule and if nothing then try 2.
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I believe it's a free tub of the stim free version, I will find out if you can pick one or the other, I think the non stim is coming out first.
    I would be happy with a few more scoops of the non stim. Are you guys going to be exhibiting at the Europa Hartford Show?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Looking forward to it.

5. Was impressed with my sample of the stim-free yesterday. Plan to try the stim tomorrow for a morning session then make separate review threads for each.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I would be happy with a few more scoops of the non stim. Are you guys going to be exhibiting at the Europa Hartford Show?
    I don't believe so

7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Was impressed with my sample of the stim-free yesterday. Plan to try the stim tomorrow for a morning session then make separate review threads for each.

Nice

8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Was impressed with my sample of the stim-free yesterday. Plan to try the stim tomorrow for a morning session then make separate review threads for each.
    I was very impressed too. Can't wait to see what was in it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I was very impressed too. Can't wait to see what was in it.
    I'm confident once the ingredient profile is released it will be many peoples go to non stim pre-workout

10. Thanks!
  11. BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Thanks for the samples. I enjoyed the non-stim more than the stimulant product and look forward to seeing what the actual profiles are.

Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review

Athletix Sports Acute FX Sample Review
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

13. Thanks for linking them guys!

14. Anyone else plan on trying out the samples this week? Looking forward to more reviews

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Anyone else plan on trying out the samples this week? Looking forward to more reviews
    Send me more of the stim free and I'll review it again..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Anyone else plan on trying out the samples this week? Looking forward to more reviews

I just have to know what's in the first. Some things I don't react to so great. Certain forms of Yohimbe/yohimbine freak me out. Also some products with nitrates make me feel like I want to pass out. Sorry I haven't tried them yet. I just want to be careful and know what I'm taking.
  17. Se

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just have to know what's in the first. Some things I don't react to so great. Certain forms of Yohimbe/yohimbine freak me out. Also some products with nitrates make me feel like I want to pass out. Sorry I haven't tried them yet. I just want to be careful and know what I'm taking.
    Thats fair i would say.. Feel free to send them my way, i will try them lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Send me more of the stim free and I'll review it again..LOL
    ahaha bet you would like that :P

19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thats fair i would say.. Feel free to send them my way, i will try them lol

I will definitely be trying them and posting up reviews. Just gotta know what I'm taking first.

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

I will definitely be trying them and posting up reviews. Just gotta know what I'm taking first.
    Shoot JD a PM. He should be able to help you out in regards to what you are ingesting. Looking forward to your reviews TBone!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

21. Anyone check out the New Titanium?

I posted some info on the new ingredients.

Need info on the 2 new ingredients in Titanium?

I really believe Athletix set a new standard for test boosters, it really offers much more than just test boosting, the addition of Chlorophytum should make a very noticeable boost in libido and sex drive. Plantago is very interesting, this really brings Titanium to a new level offering a boost in endurance & performance. Titanium will be an athletes best friend

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Anyone check out the New Titanium?

I really believe Athletix set a new standard for test boosters, it really offers much more than just test boosting, the addition of Chlorophytum should make a very noticeable boost in libido and sex drive. Plantago is very interesting, this really brings Titanium to a new level offering a boost in endurance & performance. Titanium will be an athletes best friend
    Found Plantago particularly interesting. Decrease in blood lactate sounds fantastic to me. Less DOMS on those dreaded leg days... hell ANY day lol!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Found Plantago particularly interesting. Decrease in blood lactate sounds fantastic to me. Less DOMS on those dreaded leg days... hell ANY day lol!
    Yeah I was thinking I bet this would be kick ass for days I go to boxing, some of the conditioning they get us to do is nuts and would sure be nice to feel less sore the next day

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Anyone check out the New Titanium?

I have some added to my cart already,just waiting on something else to hit before I order,sure would be nice if the stim-free pre would make it by then too
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
  5. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM