Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Page 6 of 19 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. That would be thimble yankin'
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Damn I thought this might be easy. Great apps all around
    it is easy brah
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   

3. Would tomorrow morning be to late to throw in an app?

4. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Would tomorrow morning be to late to throw in an app?
    Every one has plenty of time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Every one has plenty of time.
    Great, thanks! A very exciting opportunity to work with a damn good company, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out while out of town with the wife!
    •   

6. Bio: Age - 23 Weight - 160 Years training - 6

I started training for football in high school where I was an all star. I then continued in college playing football for almost a year when I got really sick and ended up in the hospital with failing kidneys and weighing in at only 100 lbs. Since being released form that hospital around 2 years ago I have been focused on putting on healthy weight. I went through tough times with trying to restart my body to make testosterone again with no luck. I am not on trt and ready to make some serious gains. Since starting trt a few months ago I have gone from about 145 to 160. Although the whole idea of trt is depressing, I am more motivated than ever to put on the size and strength I want especially now that I have the building blocks to do so!
    When I first started on these board I had no idea who or what purus labs was and it didn't seem like many people did. Today is a different story. Purus labs has slowly been building a great reputation as one of the best companies in the industry. I was lucky enough to log a few of their products like muscle marinade, dpol, slintensity, and condense. I also have been using these products quite frequently because of the amazing experience I had in my logs. only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!! MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! (sorry about the title again, tried to get it fixed), MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade! this also has dpol.

I want to be a rep for purus labs honestly for one specific reason. I want to be a part of a great company. They are more than just great products but also have great people behind the products which is one in a million. I have great experiences with all of their reps throughout my logs and their customer service has always been top notch. Being a rep for this company would give me tons of pride and would allow me more opportunity to spread the word about how great of a company purus is. No matter what happens I wish purus the best in the future I will be right behind you, and good luck to all the great applicants!!!!

7. I see we got a lot of reading material!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Huge opportunity! Good luck to everyone.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

9. So I'd say we have an nice collection of apps here. I'll say by the end of the week we shall have shifted through everything it may take longer.... and we will report back.
    It's still open to anyone that wants to apply as well.
  10. Re: Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So I'd say we have an nice collection of apps here. I'll say by the end of the week we shall have shifted through everything it may take longer.... and we will report back.
    Suspense kills me
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So I'd say we have an nice collection of apps here. I'll say by the end of the week we shall have shifted through everything it may take longer.... and we will report back.
    I don't know, you might be missing one
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I don't know, you might be missing one
    Who? R3?

13. Purus could use a dynamic trio of reps for sure
    FeFiFo.com support

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright well lets see....

27 yrs old. I came here to AM in may last year and just happened to come across a buncha guys talking about this company called purus. Since all these guys seemed to know what they were talking about I put in for an opportunity to log FSXR. Loved it. Next on the list was MM. I continued to break PR's and was in love lol. I've ran everything in the purus line and ALWAYS keep MM and condense in my stash. I'm a true believer in purus and have nothing but respect for the company as well as all the reps (except Doja ) would love the opportunity to be able to help people the same as others have helped me.
    just one more spot open now, right?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

15. I don't know about getting R3 in there. That might make the Purus reps collective awesomeness a little too much for this board to handle.. Day gon splode yall

16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I don't know about getting R3 in there. That might make the Purus reps collective awesomeness a little too much for this board to handle.. Day gon splode yall
    The guys we have now and the new crew may put me into retirement.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I sure hope this isn't foreshadowing...
    FeFiFo.com support

18. Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Very cool opportunity with a great and progressive company!! Good luck to all that apply!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    i cant wait to see! im excited/nervous lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i cant wait to see! im excited/nervous lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33iJpxf-eDE

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    you know you cant be replaced

22. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    you know you cant be replaced
    Except by me, I can replace anyone.

23. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". -Wayne Gretzky -, Michael Scott

I want to start this application with a bit about myself. I'm 30 years old and married with my first child on the way. I have been involved in sports my entire life, from playing soccer as a wee lad all the way to playing college baseball. I was never the biggest guy, I graduated from high school at 160 lbs and entered college the same weight. I pitched in high school and college and my coaches always had me lifting with high reps to keep my flexibility. Fast forward a few years and four knee surgeries later I was done with baseball and weighed 220 lbs and hadn't worked out in a few years. I was a photographer for a local news station and was eating fast food every day. I woke up one morning and had enough, I needed to snap out of the funk and I turned to lifting. When I made the decision to take my health more seriously I never looked back. I've been lifting for 4 years now and I am in the best shape of my life. It was slow going at first as I had no idea what to do but with dedication and the help of a lot of great people online I learned and continue to learn more about lifting and the human body. I went from being the chubby out of shape guy, to being the guy that my friends call for workout/supplement advice. I'm happy to report that this summer I will be getting back into baseball, playing in a mens league. I never could have done this without finding the gym and all the help I received from reading and interacting on various boards. In my personal life, I work as an account executive at a multimedia production company. We do everything from creating websites to branding for many local companies. I really enjoy what I do and I feel that my skills in the field of marketing, coupled with my dedication and desire to continue learning/teaching people about working out are a good fit for a great company.

Enough about me and onto why I want to with the fellas at Purus. I have only posted on this board for a few months, but used this site in the past to do research on techniques and supplements. I enjoy seeing the way that the current reps interact with the members of the boards. I've seen alot of companies where their only interaction seems like a sales pitch which really is off putting. I like going into someones log and finding tips, motivation and just general conversation and I see that all the time with the Purus reps. It's refreshing to see and exactly the way I would want to interact as a rep. Having only tried Muscle Marinade so far I won't lie and say that I love every product you have cause I just haven't tried em all yet. I know I really enjoyed MM and am getting ready to order some Dpol for my next stack. But the reason I want to rep for Purus is I am really impressed with how well you market yourselves throughout the internet. Your facebook page is very active and your web page is very professional. I also see you pop up on other forums and review sites which is a very good indicator of a strong company.

Sorry for the novel! But seriously thanks for the consideration and even if I'm not chosen I look forward to trying more of your products and continued interaction here on the boards!

24. Looking good in here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Looking good in here!
    Aaron said they were waiting for you to apply to close this out.

Hurry up!

26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Aaron said they were waiting for you to apply to close this out.

Hurry up!
    I may have to apply...
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I may have to apply...
    oh don't be so coy, just do it already! jesus, it's not like you have to romance it and ease it in, just go for it!

28. In for Dynamic Reps
    FeFiFo.com support

29. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I may have to apply...
    noooooooooooooooo!!!!! lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

oh don't be so coy, just do it already! jesus, it's not like you have to romance it and ease it in, just go for it!
    Ya don't be a Jim!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:44 AM