Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So A.M. gang, how's it going? Good I hope!
Well me and the Purus team are looking for one maybe two people to spread the Purus word and join our team.

:djparty:

Me, Grambo, Airborne, & Randoja are ready to see what you have to offer...

Do Not and I repeat DO NOT pm us with applications.

Post a bio and your history online here in this thread, along with any Purus logs or any other major achievement post/threads linked here in a resume style/format.
Finally answer this question in great detail: "Why do you want to rep for Purus Labs? "

From there we will shift through candidates and reach out to you via pm.
One other detail is that you must be able to COVER MULTIPLE BOARDS

Ready, set, go!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Purus is growing,nice opportunity!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, good to see my fellas down the road growing!

Good luck all

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity!

Lots of love for the Purus Labs team, good luck with your search Aaron. Hope you get the guys your looking for!

This is a great sign that there will be some new stuff coming soon!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good feedback gang! We value everyone's opinion.
Let's see who the next man or woman is to make the cut on the Purus team!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd nominate Jim but he's too bashful to admit he'd want the position

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Platoon is recruiting, who's gonna enlist?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet opportunity here! Good luck to all that apply!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great company and opportunity. Good luck applicants!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who knows maybe I'll extend an opportunity out to someone I feel that's ready. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bawse ^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opp here!!!! Nice to see!!!

- Valdez

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bean5er needs to be a rep.

He even reps Purus in his AVI. Somebody mention him so he sees this post, I'm on mobile lol.
bean5er

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hi Will, recently turned 28, I like long naked walks in the beach and I'm a huge fan of Muscle Marinade and Condense! I can honestly say that Muscle Marinade is the best pre workout in the market right now next to another one that I take once in a while just to vary. I have D POL waiting for me to go through which I'll start next month. BTW won that shirt and shaker on a facebook contest you guys had for drawings. I already have that same exact shirt but can never have too much. Anyways... I try to spend as much time here as I do on BB so I might not have as many posts here or be a long time member. I have many reviews, logs done there. One of my reviews there was for both Muscle Marinade and Condense together, to not risk being banned here I'll post my review instead of the link

Taste: 10. Yes it was Fresh Fruit and Green Apple together but it tasted good to my surprise.

Mix: 10. No residue whatsoever.

Focus: BIG 10. Like I said I was pissed today so this kept me on my toes and focused on the weights and on my lifts. I guess that is what they call tunnel vision focus.

Energy: 10. I wasn't cracked out. Ear was itchy for about 5 seconds and went away. Its been almost 2 hours since I've drank this and i'm not super hyper and I feel very focused still, to me I got a clean energy out of both.

Pump hard to tell I did shoulders. I never got a pump from shoulders except for when I do upright rows than my biceps will get pumped up. But when I flexed in the mirror my shoulders looked really swollen.

Overall. If I had enough money I would buy both Muscle Marinade and Condense and have this on every lifting day. And if you haven't heard of Purus Labs the guys who make this check out them, you will NOT be disappointed at either Pre workout.
I only have one log done here over at anabolic minds which was trifecta stack and you aaron was there a lot.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214780-liquid-trifecta-stack.html

I do have a review of Muscle Marinade here with my first impression of it. I wish I had waited and done it after a few tries when I got the hang of it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211237-muscle-marinade-27-a.html#post3660085

As far as my story life goes. I started lifting in 2003. Started using supplements in 2005. Got serious about dieting in 2009. To me its not just a hobby, its part of my life. The past 2 years I went down to Brasil on vacation and I took my weights bands with me so I could workout. I do push ups and crunches to failures as soon as I get off bed and before I go to bed in the morning. One of the things I'm trying to go for this year is join the National Guard and from what I read on their website I need a certain amount of push ups and sits ups in 2 minutes so I do this every morning and night to get my body used to it. I also TRY to run every other day or every 2 days to be able to run 2 miles in under 17 minutes. I never thought running was so hard since I been playing soccer since I was in first grade? So I always ran a lot when playing but its a different story when having to run non stop.

I'll be honest here, I know that there are a lot of better suited people to rep for Purus Labs who have more experience in the business and as a rep but I'm Brazilian, I never give up, I always keep my hopes up. And like I mentioned before I'm a huge fan of Condense and Muscle Marinade, whenever I'm lurking through BB and I see people asking for strong pre workouts, I'm there posting about MM and another one that USED to be good before they reformulated their pre workout. I'm a quick learner and I'll do all that I can to learn about the other Purus Labs supplements that I have not yet tried to help others understand it and become believers in it. What will I bring to Purus Labs? Well I also speak Portuguese and Spanish. So if Purus Labs ever wants to expand to South America I would be your guy. I know you guys already know this but for the other Purus Labs that do not you have a HUGE following in Brasil. They love Condense and D POL! Every time I go to your facebook and look at the posts by others there is a Brasilian there mentioning something about Condense. I think I'm a fun guy. Over at bb.com my logs always fill up with A LOT of people and everyone seems to like me.

Major achievements? Hard to say.. As far as lifting goes I can row 100lb dumbbells, Leg Press 560lb. Don't know if you would consider this an achievement but I got to meet Lee Priest few years back

I think I have have said too much or not enough already so thank you for the chance to rep for the makers of MM and Condense next to you guys. And good luck to anyone else who applies for the job!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINALLY! The King steps up! Nice app bro!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bean5er needs to be a rep.

He even reps Purus in his AVI. Somebody mention him so he sees this post, I'm on mobile lol.
Lol thanks Jim. This is very tempting to say the least. I dig all the dudes that are there now and love condense and slinshot and MM. I just don't feel I'm qualified. This company is one of my three I'd even consider repping for. I had a wild hair up my ass when put my app in for the other opening. I just don't feel qualified enough although confidence is not one of my strong suits lol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hi Will, recently turned 28, I like long naked walks in the beach and I'm a huge fan of Muscle Marinade and Condense! I can honestly say that Muscle Marinade is the best pre workout in the market right now next to another one that I take once in a while just to vary. I have D POL waiting for me to go through which I'll start next month. BTW won that shirt and shaker on a facebook contest you guys had for drawings. I already have that same exact shirt but can never have too much. Anyways... I try to spend as much time here as I do on BB so I might not have as many posts here or be a long time member. I have many reviews, logs done there. One of my reviews there was for both Muscle Marinade and Condense together, to not risk being banned here I'll post my review instead of the link

I only have one log done here over at anabolic minds which was trifecta stack and you aaron was there a lot.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214780-liquid-trifecta-stack.html

I do have a review of Muscle Marinade here with my first impression of it. I wish I had waited and done it after a few tries when I got the hang of it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211237-muscle-marinade-27-a.html#post3660085

As far as my story life goes. I started lifting in 2003. Started using supplements in 2005. Got serious about dieting in 2009. To me its not just a hobby, its part of my life. The past 2 years I went down to Brasil on vacation and I took my weights bands with me so I could workout. I do push ups and crunches to failures as soon as I get off bed and before I go to bed in the morning. One of the things I'm trying to go for this year is join the National Guard and from what I read on their website I need a certain amount of push ups and sits ups in 2 minutes so I do this every morning and night to get my body used to it. I also TRY to run every other day or every 2 days to be able to run 2 miles in under 17 minutes. I never thought running was so hard since I been playing soccer since I was in first grade? So I always ran a lot when playing but its a different story when having to run non stop.

I'll be honest here, I know that there are a lot of better suited people to rep for Purus Labs who have more experience in the business and as a rep but I'm Brazilian, I never give up, I always keep my hopes up. And like I mentioned before I'm a huge fan of Condense and Muscle Marinade, whenever I'm lurking through BB and I see people asking for strong pre workouts, I'm there posting about MM and another one that USED to be good before they reformulated their pre workout. I'm a quick learner and I'll do all that I can to learn about the other Purus Labs supplements that I have not yet tried to help others understand it and become believers in it. What will I bring to Purus Labs? Well I also speak Portuguese and Spanish. So if Purus Labs ever wants to expand to South America I would be your guy. I know you guys already know this but for the other Purus Labs that do not you have a HUGE following in Brasil. They love Condense and D POL! Every time I go to your facebook and look at the posts by others there is a Brasilian there mentioning something about Condense. I think I'm a fun guy. Over at bb.com my logs always fill up with A LOT of people and everyone seems to like me.

Major achievements? Hard to say.. As far as lifting goes I can row 100lb dumbbells, Leg Press 560lb. Don't know if you would consider this an achievement but I got to meet Lee Priest few years back

I think I have have said too much or not enough already so thank you for the chance to rep for the makers of MM and Condense next to you guys. And good luck to anyone else who applies for the job!
Good app bro

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a reason there are not a ton of apps yet is because quite a few people posted in another thread and don't want to seem like they are posting the app just for the sake of doing so. I love Purus and really enjoy MM and Condense from my last log tho. Two awesome products. Also liking slinshot lately too!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks Jim. This is very tempting to say the least. I dig all the dudes that are there now and love condense and slinshot and MM. I just don't feel I'm qualified. This company is one of my three I'd even consider repping for. I had a wild hair up my ass when put my app in for the other opening. I just don't feel qualified enough although confidence is not one of my strong suits lol.

Right there with u brother. Purus Finaflex and USP are all company's I love.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice work Purus bros! Good to see some familiar faces and its good to see this spark turning into a flame!
Let's get it!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Purus obviously who buys two shirts of a company who doesn't want to be associated with them lol, usplabs and SNS are mine. I believe in their products their reps and see big things in their future. Not knocking anyone else I just have ventured out there much. I find what works and I don't stray lol. I'm done

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I think a reason there are not a ton of apps yet is because quite a few people posted in another thread and don't want to seem like they are posting the app just for the sake of doing so. I love Purus and really enjoy MM and Condense from my last log tho. Two awesome products. Also liking slinshot lately too!
Truth be told

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Having positive experience with the product, knowledge of training (whether scientific or personal experience) and nutrition, and a positive view of a company as a whole is all of the qualification someone could ask for. And I hate to burst your bubble, but....you literally have every one of those traits.

There are very few on this forum who are more qualified to represent Purus (besides maybe those who already do), I mean take a look at your AVI man!

I will quote a post and enter an application for you if you don't hurry up and do it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 5 myself.

Good people, good products, and good experiences are what its all about in this game!