NLA's First Sale on Nutraplanet - AnabolicMinds.com

NLA's First Sale on Nutraplanet

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NLA's First Sale on Nutraplanet

So NLA is known for our sales but this is one that really excites us. If you have checked the Planet you already know all of our products are 30% off! If you haven't checked...why are you still reading this?!

Example: Supp-D and Uplift are $19.88 and Swoll-N is $19.25

If you have been looking at our product and just waiting for a nice deal or simply need to re-up your stash now's the time!

No code needed, enjoy

All the best,

Stephen Garcla

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    So NLA is known for our sales but this is one that really excites us. If you have checked the Planet you already know all of our products are 30% off! If you haven't checked...why are you still reading this?!

Example: Supp-D and Uplift are $19.88 and Swoll-N is $19.25

If you have been looking at our product and just waiting for a nice deal or simply need to re-up your stash now's the time!

No code needed, enjoy

All the best,

Stephen Garcla
    Link?

You must be new to this. :wink:
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Link?

You must be new to this. :wink:
    To nutraplanet? O_o

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=NLA
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Every other rep links it, its easier for those of us who do most of our posting from the mobile app (like myself)
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It's OK, you're still learning

Ordered a CLA Supp-D for my wife, hopefully she enjoys it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ordered a NLA Supp-D for my wife, hopefully she enjoys it.
    Guessing your phone autocorrected that so I fix, and most dope brotha I'm sure she will! tell us how the Mrs' likes it should last her a good while too excellent pick up
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Guessing your phone autocorrected that so I fix, and most dope brotha I'm sure she will! tell us how the Mrs' likes it should last her a good while too excellent pick up
    CLA= Cherry Lime Aid

Lol I was too lazy to spell it out.

I almost got Swoll-N too but I've ordered too much since coming back from the field already.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

CLA= Cherry Lime Aid

Lol I was too lazy to spell it out.

I almost got Swoll-N too but I've ordered too much since coming back from the field already.
    THIS GUY think you come into MY THREAD and start making your own acronyms?!

And indeed slow your roll mang, I know those bursts where I'll load up a cart, Look at it and then take almost everything off but what I actually needed in the first place haha
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

THIS GUY think you come into MY THREAD and start making your own acronyms?!

And indeed slow your roll mang, I know those bursts where I'll load up a cart, Look at it and then take almost everything off but what I actually needed in the first place haha
    Lol you don't have the same disposable income as me. My car is paid for and my housing is provided. All I buy are food, supps, and training equipment/books.

I just really hate spending money so I have to do it in small bursts so I don't feel sick to my stomach about it.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Lol you don't have the same disposable income as me. My car is paid for and my housing is provided. All I buy are food, supps, and training equipment/books.

I just really hate spending money so I have to do it in small bursts so I don't feel sick to my stomach about it.
    just invest it then :P (401k)
    no sick to your stomach feeling and you actually didnt "spend" money

I win
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

just invest it then :P (401k)
    no sick to your stomach feeling and you actually didnt "spend" money

I win
    I'm setting up an allotment this month for my savings account. I'm not a big fan of long term investment, mostly because everything I save I plan to use to open my business in the next 6-10 years.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm setting up an allotment this month for my savings account. I'm not a big fan of long term investment, mostly because everything I save I plan to use to open my business in the next 6-10 years.
    uh oh Jim...the head honcho

building my nuke shelter now
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

uh oh Jim...the head honcho

building my nuke shelter now
    We've talked about it before (albeit briefly). I've been looking into location, probably buying a white board this weekend to brainstorm ideas on (also want to start on a temporary floor plan to figure out what size facility I would need).

Also need to brainstorm some ideas for a name.

Opening in Texas for sure, I'm thinking of keeping it close to home (Houston) because of the money there but that's all subject to change.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

We've talked about it before (albeit briefly). I've been looking into location, probably buying a white board this weekend to brainstorm ideas on (also want to start on a temporary floor plan to figure out what size facility I would need).

Also need to brainstorm some ideas for a name.

Opening in Texas for sure, I'm thinking of keeping it close to home (Houston) because of the money there but that's all subject to change.
    Ah yes, I remember you asked how I liked ATX area, didn't tell me it was bidness related! That's exciting
    It seems secretive so I won't ask lol but good luck on all that and tell me when you make the big move!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ordered a CLA Supp-D for my wife, hopefully she enjoys it.
    Thanks for your support mang <3
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Ah yes, I remember you asked how I liked ATX area, didn't tell me it was bidness related! That's exciting
    It seems secretive so I won't ask lol but good luck on all that and tell me when you make the big move!
    Not very secretive, looking to open a gym. (Or training facility rather)
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

$20 for SWOLL-N is hella cheap!
    Last edited by KingLeonidas9; 03-09-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: major typing error
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

full listing

Recover-D or Her Whey $32.89
    Supp-D or Uplift $19.88
    Swoll-N $19.25
    Her Aminos $19.88
    Shred Her $19.88
    And T-Blast $39.74
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    $20 for SWOLL-N is hella ship!
    I dont understand your lingo but I'm sure it's a good thing! in that case HELL YA MAN
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dont understand your lingo but I'm sure it's a good thing! in that case HELL YA MAN
    Wow that bad lol. I meant to say cheap but was talking to my aunt earlier that I had already bought something and was waiting for them to ship it and some how I typed that lol.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

Wow that bad lol. I meant to say cheap but was talking to my aunt earlier that I had already bought something and was waiting for them to ship it and some how I typed that lol.
    Lol it's all good man!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Not very secretive, looking to open a gym. (Or training facility rather)
    Let me know! You better not go all crossfit on me...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Bump
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sale ends the 24th of March guys!!! Stock up!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE SHIPPING!!Huge Sale on NutraPlanet Right Now!!!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 06:25 AM
  2. Mesomorph Sale on NutraPlanet
    By APSLance in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Sale on Nutraplanet NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Sale on Nutraplanet NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:01 AM
  5. Green BULGE SALE on Nutraplanet!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:27 AM