***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

5 ways you’ll know when your testosterone is MAXED OUT!

HIGH TESTOSTERONE = HUGE RESULTS!

These days it seems you can find articles, commercials, and banner ads all explaining how terrible the symptoms of having low testosterone are. While this may help a few people out, many of us still don’t understand what it means or feels like to have insanely high levels of testosterone. If you don’t know what having legendary levels of testosterone feels like, or what it can do for you, how will you know if you want to boost your testosterone? Getting your testosterone into the supra-physiological (higher than nature allows) range is the ULTIMATE answer for a myriad of things from physical appearance, to energy, to strength and much much more!

PACK ON POUND AFTER POUND!

1. Muscle Growth: Testosterone is known as the “king” of muscle building hormones, and it keeps that nickname due to its insane ability to help you pack on pound after pound of lean body mass. Testosterone works by activating Androgen Receptors in your body that signal your brain to increase your levels of protein synthesis and muscle repair/growth. When your protein synthesis is increased, you’re able to take in more protein each day and convert it into dense slabs of muscle. The higher your level of testosterone, the higher your protein synthesis rate will become. This means more testosterone = more muscle mass immediately!

FEEL AS GOOD AS YOU WANT TO LOOK!

2. Alpha Male Mentality: When your testosterone is absolutely surging, you will feel like a completely different person. Your confidence will sky rocket and you will be transformed much like mild mannered Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk! When we have high levels of testosterone circulating through our body, our brain reacts by giving off the sense that anything is possible, and you WILL achieve anything you set your mind to. This overwhelming feeling of dominance is often referred to as “Alpha Male Mentality”. You will know when your testosterone levels have peaked when you feel invincible and know that the iron is no match for you. You will break personal record after personal record and no one will get in your way.

PUMPS FOR DAYS!

3. Skin Splitting Pumps: As Arnold said "The most satisfying feel you can get in the gym is the "pump". The best way to get the most intense pumps of your life is to have your testosterone levels through the roof! When your testosterone levels are elevated beyond belief, your body not only feels pumped while you work out, but you retain a “pumped” look 24/7. This happens due to your body being in a perpetual state of growth. When our body is in “grow” mode, our muscles continually soak up as many nutrients as possible to help fuel themselves. When our muscles become absolutely saturated with these excess nutrients, your muscle will feel and look full and pumped. If you’re tired of not experiencing a MASSIVE pump when you hit the gym, or find that you lose your pump too quickly, the only answer is to elevate your testosterone levels to super human levels!

DESTROY EVERY PR YOU EVER SET!

4. Incredible Strength: When it comes to gaining strength quickly, nothing is more effective than pure testosterone. Testosterone activates our Androgen Receptors which in turn signal your body that it is time to grow. As we all know, the only way to grow is to lift increasingly heavy weights in the gym, so testosterone is the absolute best way to crush personal records each and every time you hit an exercise. People who have higher levels of testosterone find that they get stronger much quicker than users who have lower levels of testosterone. This means that the higher your testosterone levels, the stronger you will become, guaranteed!

THERE’S NO TIME TO WASTE, GET MORE WORK DONE NOW!

5. Enhanced Recovery: When your testosterone levels are sky high, being “over trained” is a term that just doesn’t make sense. High testosterone levels facilitate lightning fast recovery due to the massive increase in protein synthesis. This increase in protein synthesis helps your body repair/recover faster than you’ve ever done before. This means you won’t be as sore after your workouts and will be able to absolutely demolish each muscle group with more energy, intensity, and desire each and every workout. By speeding up recovery times, you will be able to hit muscle groups more often which results in more work done in the same time period. This crucial aspect of training is what is known as the Progressive Overload Approach and it will have you gaining strength and size quicker than ever before!

THE ULTIMATE TESTOSTERONE SOLUTION!

By now you should understand that having insane levels of testosterone is an absolute must for ANY athlete. If you want to get your testosterone levels to heights you’ve never experienced before, there is only one option for you…Tropinol XP™. The premier testosterone boosting product on the market, Tropinol XP™ will get your testosterone levels boosted so quickly you’ll actually be able to feel it after your very first dose when you take it before your workout. Tropinol XP™ will force your body into feeling confident, stronger, and the best pumps of your life. With just a few weeks of use, you will notice such insane muscle growth that you’ll wonder how you ever trained without it before!

[SIZE=+2]iFORCE NUTRITION NEED 10 LOGGERS FOR TROPINOL XP![/SIZE]

Tell us why YOU think Tropinol XP will be able to take your testosterone levels to new heights, and win a bottle of Tropinol XP! The 10 best responses will each receive a bottle of Tropinol XP to log!

[SIZE=+1] Contest Rules[/SIZE]

1. 10 winners will be chosen to log Tropinol XP.
2. Winners must be located in the USA for us to ship out their product.
3. A detailed log, accompanied by a minimum of 3 weekly updates is required in the " supplement logs" section.This includes special attention to weight/strength gain, muscle gain, pumps, endurance, alpha male mentality + a final review of the product.
4. iForce Nutrition has rights to use any/all text/images/videos posted in this promotion thread as well as in each respective log to help inform other end users of our products benefits.
5. Have fun!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Vaughn I'm looking for a new test booster and from a few pics you can see I'm a huge iForce fan .love the quality of the products and the science behind them. I'd love to log this product for iForce !!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn I'm looking for a new test booster and from a few pics you can see I'm a huge iForce fan .love the quality of the products and the science behind them. I'd love to log this product for iForce !!
follow the instructions in the OP, and tell us why you think Tropinol XP will take your testosterone to never before seen heights for a chance to win!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
iFORCE NUTRITION NEED 10 LOGGERS FOR TROPINOL XP!

Tell us why YOU think Tropinol XP will be able to take your testosterone levels to new heights, and win a bottle of Tropinol XP! The 10 best responses will each receive a bottle of Tropinol XP to log!

First off I'm 2 weeks into my PCT so my natural Test levels could really use a boost. I will be coming off DAA and L-dopa and would like to see how Tropinol stacks up!! Look at the ingredient profile on this stuff just seems like a great mix, I've used Fadogia and Coleus Forskohlii with great results so I would expect great things from Tropinol!! I've also been following a couple of logs on AM already and I've seen that people are really responding well!! I would love the opportunity to log this till the wheels fall off!!!

Here are some other logs I have done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/221826-bcazo-tyga-get.html

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
I would like to try out Tropinol XT for serveral reasons:

1) I cycled off Battle Fuel XT and I am thoroughly disappointed. There is so much hype behind certain products that you end up buying them for the marketing and packaging.

2) I am 43 years old, my test levels have begun decreasing and maintaining a good lean/body fat ratio is becoming more of a challenge and this despite the fact that I work out 4-5 times a week.

3) There are so many products out there I have tried such as Testofreak, Erase, Solid, A-HD, Ape, Myodex, Steroidal Complex, T-Up, Vitrix and Testopro. Some of these have yield good results, but not outstanding results.

I am looking for outstanding results! Will Tropinol XT take me to the next level?
I would very much like to log this product. Not only will logging allow me to perhaps discipline myself even more and pay attention to my progress, but also being that I have tried different brands and know how effective they were - or not – I can provide honest and unbiased feedback. Finally, I am a regular guy, a consumer, who works out regular. I have not vested interest in any company, except my own body.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Great promo - would love to see some more logs after the feedback from the first was so overwhelmingly positive.

For those not interested in a log but still after Trop XP and a great deal, be sure to check out the iForce Triumph Stack here at Nutraplanet - Tropinol XP + Intimidate, both full-sized bottles, for only $37.95. :eek:

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think Tropinol XP will take my testosterone levels to new heights because I have used products containing Fadogia
Argetis and have responded very well to those few products. I think that this is a great ingredient and should be a staple in products that are promoted as a testosterone booster. The additional testosterone will help me put on mass that I have lost and am looking to regain. I have also used Intimidate in the past and loved every minute of it, especially the sleep. I think this would be an awesome addition to my Hemavol/Compete stack I just ordered as well. This would be my first log on these forums, but I have detailed logs on other boards. Please break my AM log cherry iForce!

samsun4life

Awards
Vaughn I would like to try the NEW TROPINAL XP to replace AEN APE.

i WILL PROVIDE A DETAILED LOG OF DAY AND WORKOUTS DURING THE PROCESS.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS LOG OFFER?

sloe420

Awards
Need more testosterone!!!

I am 35 and exercise and lift weights regularly but am missing the energy and drive to hit the weights harder I get tired to soon half way through my workout and don't get the pumps like I use to.. I need a good testosterone supplement all the other ones I have used really did nothing, I really miss them good workouts and energy to get it done.

BigEdNJ

Awards
I'm 34 and looking for the next great test booster out there that can help me take my body and training to the next level. Each iForce product I have used has in one way or another helped me make gain in the gym .

Jcweinsx

Awards
Get in on this guys. I'm in my second bottle after doing a beta sponsored log. This is a good product and will help you meet your goals, esp for strength and recomp/cutt. There are several logs up from the beta group, most have just finished their 25 days. If you train with a partner they better step it up or get their own Tropinol XP. You will be able the push yourself more and recover faster between sets with Tropinol XP.

drew18

Awards
I would love to test and log tropinol xp

I know tropinol xp would boost my test levels because I have never really taken any supplement enhancers and My body has been stuck on the plateau faze for quite some time now. I have emailed you through your contact page on your website asking about doing a log like this. I have read great things about this product and would love to do a start to end log not only for you but also for my self. I would like to feel what that extra edge feeling is all about and watch my body transform. I am a 24 year old college student and work out regularly with a good diet. I feel like I would be a great candidate to test this product out. So please help me out an I will help you out

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i NEED this product i have wanted to try it for a while now. i love iforce. just finishing up lights out and loved it. i have had low testosterone since i was 17 and it is VERY hard for me to put on muscle and lose fat. i need any edge i can get. please pick me i would be greatfull!!!!!!!!!!!

jgaines

Awards
33 yrs old, Maple Hts OHio. Been working out for over 3 yrs now. I've tried several other test boosters and have gotten minimun results. After reading over the ingredients in Tropinol Xp I think it might have what I need to break my Plateau and get me out this funk I'm in. Being a powerlifter you need that boost, that alpha male feeling.

5'9 192lbs

250 Bench
345 Squats
310 Dead lifts

Currently taking Beast Sports Creature, Predator, and PES Erase.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn I would like to try the NEW TROPINAL XP to replace AEN APE.

i WILL PROVIDE A DETAILED LOG OF DAY AND WORKOUTS DURING THE PROCESS.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS LOG OFFER?

See the first post bro!

mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpin this up!!! Solid opportunity!

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity, some nice apps so far - started my first dose today, pumps were insane. :eek:

The benefits will only get better..

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Going to keep my App short and sweet.

I have logged AI Sports Massularia T booster. (Was removed due to issues with the supp company and AM)

6'4 ~245lbs, 4 more weeks of bulking and want to get into the 250's but having a hard time getting there.

I'm 19 and have used many T Boosters before, very hit and miss field of supps so I would be interested to see what iforce can bring to the table.

1RM's
bench 275
deadlift 545
Squat 365

(Currently have a small lower back injury so I am not doing squat's or deads)

I track all my sets and weight used. On a 4 day split back/shoulders, legs, chest/arms, off, repeat. On a eat anything and everything diet.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards

I have logged AI Sports Massularia T booster. (Was removed due to issues with the supp company and AM)

6'4 ~245lbs, 4 more weeks of bulking and want to get into the 250's but having a hard time getting there.

I'm 19 and have used many T Boosters before, very hit and miss field of supps so I would be interested to see what iforce can bring to the table.

1RM's
bench 275
deadlift 545
Squat 365

I track all my sets and weight used. On a 4 day split back/shoulders, legs, chest/arms, off, repeat. On a eat anything and everything diet.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
bumpin to make sure im still in the running. i really hope i get chosen. this is a great opportunity for me

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone is in the running! more apps guys!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP: Your one-way ticket to Gainsville! Get in on this guys. :D

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've had good response running the usual test boosters, mainly via the DAA/Erase combo. I've been reading and hearing good things about Tropinol XP. Based on the claims included in this write-up, I'd like to see how much of a boost I can attain via Tropinol XP and reap the benefits on the five-bullet point outline. I'm 34, but too much boozing in my late-20s, early 30s, began to rob my body of testosterone, mainly with lethargy, low libido and overall negative disposition. I only knew it was low, because once I started responding to the above combo, I realized how far I had sapped my natural testosterone.

I've curbed those habits for over a year now and I am starting to get the mojo working. I have not made as massive gains as well as I did back when I was about 22,23, when I made some solid gains, even in the midst of have a 40oz at night. Needless to say, I was operating under my body's natural testosterone production given my age at that time. I miss that, and while I'm slowly getting to that point, I need an extra kick. I need something to propel my body back to where it should be if I hadn't been such a lush. A sonic boom of testosterone explosion!

I'm a detailed logger, as you can follow in my current log. I welcome an opportunity to ramp up my test as much as I can, grow like a weed and walk with a continual pump.

Thanks!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
bump to the top!!!!

We all want to be a pumped alpha male :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ill give this a big BUMP before I give my pillow some head!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
givin it the morning bump here in iowa! great opportunity here. i really hope i get chosen:head:

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When are you guys planning on the start of logs? I am on a break from test products for a few weeks and using UR spray so that would probably skew the results.

Either way, bump for a great looking product from a great company.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iFORCE NUTRITION NEED 10 LOGGERS FOR TROPINOL XP!

First off I'm 2 weeks into my PCT so my natural Test levels could really use a boost. I will be coming off DAA and L-dopa and would like to see how Tropinol stacks up!! Look at the ingredient profile on this stuff just seems like a great mix, I've used Fadogia and Coleus Forskohlii with great results so I would expect great things from Tropinol!! I've also been following a couple of logs on AM already and I've seen that people are really responding well!! I would love the opportunity to log this till the wheels fall off!!!

Here are some other logs I have done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/221826-bcazo-tyga-get.html

I think Tropinol XP will take my testosterone levels to new heights because I have used products containing Fadogia
Argetis and have responded very well to those few products. I think that this is a great ingredient and should be a staple in products that are promoted as a testosterone booster. The additional testosterone will help me put on mass that I have lost and am looking to regain. I have also used Intimidate in the past and loved every minute of it, especially the sleep. I think this would be an awesome addition to my Hemavol/Compete stack I just ordered as well. This would be my first log on these forums, but I have detailed logs on other boards. Please break my AM log cherry iForce!
I'm 34 and looking for the next great test booster out there that can help me take my body and training to the next level. Each iForce product I have used has in one way or another helped me make gain in the gym .
i NEED this product i have wanted to try it for a while now. i love iforce. just finishing up lights out and loved it. i have had low testosterone since i was 17 and it is VERY hard for me to put on muscle and lose fat. i need any edge i can get. please pick me i would be greatfull!!!!!!!!!!!

1RM's
bench 275
deadlift 545
Squat 365

I've had good response running the usual test boosters, mainly via the DAA/Erase combo. I've been reading and hearing good things about Tropinol XP. Based on the claims included in this write-up, I'd like to see how much of a boost I can attain via Tropinol XP and reap the benefits on the five-bullet point outline. I'm 34, but too much boozing in my late-20s, early 30s, began to rob my body of testosterone, mainly with lethargy, low libido and overall negative disposition. I only knew it was low, because once I started responding to the above combo, I realized how far I had sapped my natural testosterone.

I've curbed those habits for over a year now and I am starting to get the mojo working. I have not made as massive gains as well as I did back when I was about 22,23, when I made some solid gains, even in the midst of have a 40oz at night. Needless to say, I was operating under my body's natural testosterone production given my age at that time. I miss that, and while I'm slowly getting to that point, I need an extra kick. I need something to propel my body back to where it should be if I hadn't been such a lush. A sonic boom of testosterone explosion!

I'm a detailed logger, as you can follow in my current log. I welcome an opportunity to ramp up my test as much as I can, grow like a weed and walk with a continual pump.

Thanks!
winners.

Please PM me your full name + address!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha nm, congrats to the winners!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellow winners and thanks VaughnTrue and iForce!

Getting ready to blow up! Sonic KA-BOOM!
[video=youtube;kMYpNjF9EB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYpNjF9EB8[/video]

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would love to have you in on this, but we need the logs up ASAP
Completely understandable. Love the upgrade in formula. I'll get around to trying it regardless.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
NICE!!!! Thanks Vaughn PM sent Congrats to all the winners!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
thanks you so much vaughn!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
whos as excited as i am to log this!?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I am an intense a$$ kicker, in the gym that is.
I am a tough soldier, and an even tougher weight lifter.
I like supplements more than most, this I can say for fact.
This supplement is sure to take my gains to the next level. I have been looking for a decent test booster, and I have read these reviews. I would love a chance to log this and ind out if this will be a new addition to my stack staples.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
^to late

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I ordered it back in January with a free t shirt. free shaker & free lifting straps. It's now March 12 & I still haven't received anything yet. When I e-mail i force, they say my order is in process. I could have bought it from the planet & have been using it already. Kinda disappointed ..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

have some bad news. Apparently there wasn't enough stock left to ship all the orders out. We will have more stock by the end of next week from what I've been told.

If this affects anyones decisions to log Tropinol XP, that is fine(totally understandable, just shoot me a PM and let me know).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. As it was, I was planning on taking a week off after my current run, so in essence, this works out just fine.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome. again, really sorry about this. I know you all want the product ASAP, and we want to get it to you ASAP!