LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and WIN A FREE BOTTLE OF POWERMAX TODAY!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get in Here and WIN A FREE BOTTLE OF POWERMAX TODAY!

As a company that holds true to advancing the supplement industry through science and innovation, we are dedicated to providing individuals with the latest health and fitness resources. In an ever-evolving supplement landscape, it’s important for both consumers and companies to educate themselves by sharing knowledge and wisdom.

In our pursuit to educate others and be recognized as a valuable resource of information to those sharing the same passion for fitness, we’d like to spread our knowledge to a larger fan base.

We already have many loyal fans but are aiming for something greater. Help us reach 1000 LIKES by liking our fan page at facebook.com/pmaxlabs and be automatically entered to win FREE PRODUCT!

For every 50 NEW LIKES, one random WINNER will be selected and announced on our Facebook Page.

15 Powermax Bottles, for 15 seconds of your time. LIKE us today and WIN!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a very easy way to win free product, as well we hold contest giving away even more product on our FB, so if you don't like us on FB your missing out!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Done as well . Looks like a great product.

mnowak1228

Awards
DONE!!! Looks good!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We're generating higher page views and more fan likes. Keep them coming everybody, we're edging closer to the first round winner selection. 25 more to go! Thanks to those who've had a chance to visit our page, we appreciate the support!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good PWO here. I have a Performax log starting in 8 days. It's going to be good!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your log brother!

We need 12 more poeple until we can give away the free bottle! Share it so you have the chance to win!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thought I had already liked the page, but I have now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were so close guys!

11 more likes and we will be giving out the free bottle!! Tell your friends and share our page, the more likes the more bottles we give out!

Plus we will be doing giveaways directly off our facebook, so check it out!

mnowak1228

Awards
Were so close guys!

11 more likes and we will be giving out the free bottle!! Tell your friends and share our page, the more likes the more bottles we give out!

Plus we will be doing giveaways directly off our facebook, so check it out!
I've been sharing your page!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot brother, we appreciate it!

We are working on a product that once released will be at the top of its category so we really want to get people on our page so that when it launches they have a better chance to beta-test it for us!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are 8 likes away from giving out this free bottle. Like us to enter and win. As well we will be doing some contest directly on FB to give out more free product!

facebook.com/pmaxlabs

mnowak1228

Awards
I've been sharing your page all day! Lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just hit our first goal so we are giving out a FREE BOTTLE!! Check our facebook within the next 48 hours to see if your the WINNER!

If you dont like us already make sure and like us now because once we get another 50 likes were giving out another FREE BOTTLE!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
We just hit our first goal so we are giving out a FREE BOTTLE!! Check our facebook within the next 48 hours to see if your the WINNER!

If you dont like us already make sure and like us now because once we get another 50 likes were giving out another FREE BOTTLE!!
I liked it so many times my wife thinks I work for a supplement dealer.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Hit our first 50 and some. Already counting off the next 50 and of course another free bottle of Powermax. Thanks for Liking us. We appreciate the liking, sharing, commenting, messaging. Good luck to all you potential winners out there!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like he said we announced our first winner on Facebook!!

Were looking for our next week, 47 more likes and were giving out another bottle! Like us on facebook for your change to win!!

facebook.com/pmaxlabs

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, last week was solid and appreciate all the likes and support we received. We are already onto drawing up the next 50, lets keep it going. 45 more likes to go, one free Powermax. With upcoming Company promotions, upcoming product release, and fitness guides...its definitely worth a few seconds to check out our FB page!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this x43 :)

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Keep it coming, 42 more to go. Share, post and like, to keep the ball rolling!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you make any money giving this stuff away?

And why isn't EVERYONE buying it?

This is a premium pre-workout people. No lie. And I am a pre-workout fanatic. I have tried many, and I have 12 different brands in my cupboard.
I think out of all of them up there, Powermax is going to be my go to when I am ready to smash some weights. But it is also good for cardio, believe it or not. 1/2 scoop gives you good endurance and focus to get you through 1-2 hours of good cardio workouts.

Try it, and you will see.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
How do you make any money giving this stuff away?

And why isn't EVERYONE buying it?

This is a premium pre-workout people. No lie. And I am a pre-workout fanatic. I have tried many, and I have 12 different brands in my cupboard.
I think out of all of them up there, Powermax is going to be my go to when I am ready to smash some weights. But it is also good for cardio, believe it or not. 1/2 scoop gives you good endurance and focus to get you through 1-2 hours of good cardio workouts.

Try it, and you will see.
Well when you have a competitive market for PWOs and truly believe in your own product, you have to give people a chance to try it for themselves.

It's users such as yourself, that allow the word to get out. I'm so glad you have enjoyed PowerMax so much and truly appreciate your support as Performax Labs emerges as top player in the supplement game.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We're @ 347 Likes!

Only 3 more likes to go before we give out another FREE BOTTLE

Screen Shot 2013-04-04 at 1.58.55 PM.png.jpg

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm already in.....

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bud!

I think I've seen you around on the FB page. Thanks for the support, best of luck with winning the Free Powermax!
We're only 3 likes away, hopefully we can select another winner by tommorow! Stay tuned

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
351 likes!We'll be announcing our winner tommorow! 351 and counting means, we're already moving towards our next 50. The promos just don't end! haha

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
The Winner of this round has been announced on our FB page. This competition is an ongoing one and a simple one at that...the more likes, sharing, posting we receive, the more free product we will be giving out. For a few seconds of your time, its totally worth a shot!

-Dr. Veritas

mnowak1228

Awards
The Winner of this round has been announced on our FB page. This competition is an ongoing one and a simple one at that...the more likes, sharing, posting we receive, the more free product we will be giving out. For a few seconds of your time, its totally worth a shot!

-Dr. Veritas
I messaged you back two time, but havent heard back from you.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We already have given out 4 bottles of Powermax completly free in a little over a month!

Powermax has been receiving rave reviews lately and here is your chance to win a bottle for free!

We're 26 likes away from giving out another free bottle. Hop on Facebook and like us today for your chance to WIN!

http://www.facebook.com/pmaxlabs

mnowak1228

Awards
Thank for messaging me back "Doctor"!!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I messaged you back two time, but havent heard back from you.
The PM has been sent to you, I hope you receive those statements as of your liking or at least to your understanding. Once again sorry for the delayed reponse, the PM should explain whatever need be stated, but once again no excuse. I feel like I've been quite supportive of all Performax Labs followers, customers, followers, inquiries, etc..your request has been taken care of accordingly, thanks again for the support and feedback! I hope you find the PM to serve you well and also state that the competition rules which ground themselves upon random selection. Please feel free to contact me via PM, any requests regarding complaints related to: contests, giveaways, and decision will not be answered unless done so through PM/ [email protected]

-Dr. Veritas

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Done !!! Dying to see if I need to add this to my rotation .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect, i believe we are only 14 likes away from 500!!

Like us today for your chance to win!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like you guys :p