Welcome to the 2013 USPlabs® Product Educator Draft!!!
USPlabs is looking for a NEW Anabolicminds.com Product Educator (or more) to help out!
We at USPlabs are happy to announce that we're in search of some new talent. With our continued growth and support here at Anabolicminds.com; its only a natural fit to illicit the help of the best in the game.
We've said this time and time again; USPlabs was born at AnabolicMinds.com and this community holds a special part of our hearts!
Our product education presence is here to help answer questions, give advice, help with product promotions, etc. is strong and we want YOU to make it stronger!
Before I get into more detail, let me put a few things out there. There are a handful of "Prerequisites" that need to be met prior to you sending up an application:
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.
* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...
* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Obviously; some days will be busier than others...)
* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.
There will be opportunities for you, depending on how well you perform and what you accomplish in this capacity, to branch out into other areas with more responsibilities and duties.
The GOOD stuff! -
- Are you over 18 Years of age?
- How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
- What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
- What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
- How long have you been training?
- Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
- How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
- Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
- Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
This is not mentioned enough... All of us at USPlabs would like to offer a sincere Thank You to all of the members of AnabolicMinds.com that have supported us and helped us along the way. We are grateful, as always.
The application deadline is 3-8-13. Selections will be posted Monday 3-11-13. Sensitive applications may also be email to Social@USPlabsDirect.com; Use subject "AM rep draft".
- BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE! -
You didn't think we could run a promo without giving some product away, did ya?
We will be selecting ten (10) runner-up applicants to receive a VIP pass to beta test our next industry shattering USPlabs product!
MORE coming on that VERY soon! Trust us... you're in a 'treat'!