2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 8 of 21 First ... 678910 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Great opportunity guys.. Just place your app and see what happens..
    THIS! it cant hurt
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

THIS! it cant hurt
    That's what my cellmate told me. He lied.
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

It didn't happen more like this?

Name:  rapegame.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  66.5 KB

4. Maybe it did, and maybe it DID.
    BOARD TYRANT

5. For all of those telling me to apply, publicly or privately, I appreciate the great support. BUT, the deadline for applications was yesterday :wink:, good luck to all of you who applied for this position, I wish you all the best of luck and only regret that USPLabs doesn't have enough positions for all of you to be a part of this companies expansion.

I feel very sorry for Casey and the rest of the team, this is going to be a close race I am sure.

6. i know I don't have a shot in hell but Brazilians never give up!
    Army Vet. OEF.

7. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    i know I don't have a shot in hell but Brazilians never give up!
    BOARD TYRANT

8. BOARD TYRANT

9. There is a lot of negative in this thread full of alphas.

Certain people have been slacking on their TP dosing.

10. Everyone needs to download this:
    http://www.maddecent.com/blog/blood-bros-first-blood/
    I swear upon all I believe in that with this 40 minute mix, you will smash PRs and plow through cardio limits. My adrenaline and testosterone are amplified by this mixtape. Not so much volume two, but this is the bomb. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Too bad Cedar Point is being shut down because the kids cant get out of Sandusky since he is in jail

I mean..

wut?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

12. I'm gonna have to sentence you to the pun-itentiary.
    BOARD TYRANT

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Repping for USP would not be easy, its actually more to it than you think. AM is a huge site for them, their own forums. Taking care of PM's, handling the business for casey and the crew, living up to their customer service. Knowing their products, knowing the dose's, knowing the research behind them.. The big picture is never seen by the consumer but only by the reps that put in long hours on researching the product, knowing the future, and what they have to do to represent the company to the fullest. Being a rep is not an easy task.Breezy bleeds USP labs, this guy if anyone deserves it the most, but like i have said above there are SOLID choices in here, Monte has been on those forums forever, JM has always supported them. I could go on and on with the amount of logs i follow on the daily norm, and how many of those guys have nearly beta-tested every single product off their line and continue to support them through the thick and thin.
    Yes...Do not be mistaken; there is much to be done at USPlabs. We set the standard high, but that's all the more reason why I'm proud to be a part of it. Amazing participation in this thread...good luck to everyone!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Yes...Do not be mistaken; there is much to be done at USPlabs. We set the standard high, but that's all the more reason why I'm proud to be a part of it. Amazing participation in this thread...good luck to everyone!
    More to come...

now you have our attention!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    More to come...

now you have our attention!
    All kindzzz of new supplements coming soon.....ALL KINDZZZZ!!!
    GAINZZZ....

16. Hey guys I'd like respectfully pull my app from the pool. An opportunity has came about with a different company that I feel I can better represent, so I feel this is better for the company and myself. Good luck to everyone USP is an great company and I'm sure whoever they add will be a great addition to breezy and the rest if the guys
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey guys I'd like respectfully pull my app from the pool. An opportunity has came about with a different company that I feel I can better represent, so I feel this is better for the company and myself. Good luck to everyone USP is an great company and I'm sure whoever they add will be a great addition to breezy and the rest if the guys
    Congrats on the new opportunity!
    Always willing to learn :D

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey guys I'd like respectfully pull my app from the pool. An opportunity has came about with a different company that I feel I can better represent, so I feel this is better for the company and myself. Good luck to everyone USP is an great company and I'm sure whoever they add will be a great addition to breezy and the rest if the guys
    Jesus, took you long enough.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

Congrats on the new opportunity!
    I don't have it yet. I just wouldn't feel right applying for both companies. Thank you though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I don't have it yet. I just wouldn't feel right applying for both companies. Thank you though
    Wish there were more here that felt that way about it.
  21. Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

I'm following Dan on this one. After a lot of thought I am pulling my app as well.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

22. Sorry to see my boys go, but I totally know why and see big things ahead for them.

I'm still all-in!
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

I've got my fingers toes arms legs and eyes crossed for you brother
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

24. Likewise mang!
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Some bold moves in here! now there is more spaces for more apps! Lets get them in here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    anabolicminds.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Some bold moves in here! now there is more spaces for more apps! Lets get them in here.
    Deadline was Friday :wink:

27. Friday deadline so they could spend the weekend researching the applicants. Hopefully by "Monday announcement" they don't mean "Monday at 11PM west coast time," that would be brutal!
    BOARD TYRANT

28. Now the real fun begins (or should I say has begun)...the wait

I wonder how many private apps have been put through
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

29. Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    Now the real fun begins (or should I say has begun)...the wait

I wonder how many private apps have been put through
    I would guess anywhere from 5-10.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Sorry to see my boys go, but I totally know why and see big things ahead for them.

I'm still all-in!
    I agree here but I'm in this to win it as well :-) so many good people still in here! Good luck to all

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM