2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 16 of 16 First ... 11141516
  1. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    See you there Sol! Look forward to it! I live 2 hours away from you. Nice!
    Whats the time and day? depends on my work schedule....
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  2. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    Begins @ 9:15am, till all lifting is over.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  3. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Whats the time and day? depends on my work schedule....
    Begins @ 9:15am until all lifting is finished!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Got my pack today! Thanks for the VERSA-1|Jack3d Micro combo!!
  5. Registered User
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    Damn all the people I meet in the forums here from South Jersey. Can never meet anyone up north to train with.
    How about you all fly way out west to Hawaii.. Haha
  6. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Got my tub of Micro today, thanks USP! Lemon tastes awesome! Not to see how the Versa-1 treats me
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Got my pack today! Thanks for the VERSA-1|Jack3d Micro combo!!
    Great! Glad to hear that the packages arrived safe and sound.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  7. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Great! Glad to hear that the packages arrived safe and sound.
    I received my as well!! Still can't believe we got this and BTW lemon lime micro tastes amazing!!! Thanks again!!
  8. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,605
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    How about you all fly way out west to Hawaii.. Haha
    I'll get back to you on that offer in a few months! lol
  9. Registered User
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    I'll get back to you on that offer in a few months! lol
    Hahahaha...
  10. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Begins @ 9:15am, till all lifting is over.
    9:15 if i work a night shift or i am off i can make it... what day is this during the week?? what date? The 6th?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    Saturday, April 6, Villa MariA Center @ 9:15!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  12. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Saturday, April 6, Villa MariA Center @ 9:15!
    I will be in Pittsburgh that weekend
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Got my pack today! Thanks for the VERSA-1|Jack3d Micro combo!!
    Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thumbs up!
    I'm parting ways with Purus Labs and interested in acting as a USP Labs board rep.

    Been active on the forums for about 10 years,mostly mindandmuscle and I've repped for Avant Labs for a couple years back in the day.I've also repped for Live Long Nutrition and handled a bit of research for them ;did their Fuco-10 product writeup.

    I also have been putting together a solid formula for an OTC supp,with the end goal the same as the 2 biggest pharms in R&D for obesity/fat loss,AICAR and GW50515.I've done the sourcing on actives involved and it could be produced pretty inexpensively.There is nothing else on the supplement market that targets the novel pathway I happened to find while researching an additional avenue on top of PPAR-Delta and AMPK,that 3rd pathway ties it all together and that product conception is up for grabs.Been in talks with Mike Fox of Live Long and Matt of Southland Performance,both have expressed interest in bringing it to market.

    Point being,I realize I'm late as far as rep applications go but I know my sh1t,so to speak so I think an exception to the deadline is worth consideration.

    Any chance you all would take me on as a USP rep?
  15. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    I'm parting ways with Purus Labs and interested in acting as a USP Labs board rep.

    Been active on the forums for about 10 years,mostly mindandmuscle and I've repped for Avant Labs for a couple years back in the day.I've also repped for Live Long Nutrition and handled a bit of research for them ;did their Fuco-10 product writeup.

    I also have been putting together a solid formula for an OTC supp,with the end goal the same as the 2 biggest pharms in R&D for obesity/fat loss,AICAR and GW50515.I've done the sourcing on actives involved and it could be produced pretty inexpensively.There is nothing else on the supplement market that targets the novel pathway I happened to find while researching an additional avenue on top of PPAR-Delta and AMPK,that 3rd pathway ties it all together and that product conception is up for grabs.Been in talks with Mike Fox of Live Long and Matt of Southland Performance,both have expressed interest in bringing it to market.

    Point being,I realize I'm late as far as rep applications go but I know my sh1t,so to speak so I think an exception to the deadline is worth consideration.

    Any chance you all would take me on as a USP rep?
    They already chose..a while back
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  16. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    OMG, I hope you didn't leave!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  17. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I received my as well!! Still can't believe we got this and BTW lemon lime micro tastes amazing!!! Thanks again!!
    Excellent. Glad you like it.

    Solution, you are coming to my show in Allentown riiiggghtt?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  18. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Excellent. Glad you like it.

    Solution, you are coming to my show in Allentown riiiggghtt?
    What are you competing in Classic? Figure or Physique?
    Independent
  19. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Excellent. Glad you like it.

    Solution, you are coming to my show in Allentown riiiggghtt?
    Allentown is Philly.

    Erie is the complete opposite end of the state and a 7 hour drive. I am right up by the lake, your down by the NJ border (SE Of state i am NW)
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  20. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    What are you competing in Classic? Figure or Physique?
    It's the Pennsylvania State/Pensylvania Classic. The state show is only open to PA residents, so I'll only be doing the classic. Physique.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Allentown is Philly.

    Erie is the complete opposite end of the state and a 7 hour drive. I am right up by the lake, your down by the NJ border (SE Of state i am NW)
    I take it that's a no.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  21. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Im not spending a whole day driving to watch a 3 hour show.. thats a long 14 hours in a car !
    I dont have any friends/family in the area to stay at either.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  22. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    It's the Pennsylvania State/Pensylvania Classic. The state show is only open to PA residents, so I'll only be doing the classic. Physique.

    I take it that's a no.
    Awesome! You're gonna kill it! I'm doing my first physique show In 6 weeks
    Independent
  23. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Im not spending a whole day driving to watch a 3 hour show.. thats a long 14 hours in a car !I dont have any friends/family in the area to stay at either.
    Very well then...
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Awesome! You're gonna kill it! I'm doing my first physique show In 6 weeks
    Thanks. Yeah? Which one? Do you have a log anywhere?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Off topic, side note... but it's good to see the price of compound 20 dropped down.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Off topic, side note... but it's good to see the price of compound 20 dropped down.
    I am finding out that C20 is a good product. What am I saying, it is USPLabs, of course it's good.

    Seriously though, the ingredients in C20 is actually in some other popular products lately, but C20 was on the shelves first I believe.
  26. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Very well then...Thanks. Yeah? Which one? Do you have a log anywhere?
    It's a local show here in Wa state. Yes I do I'm the supp review/log section :-)
    Independent
  27. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am finding out that C20 is a good product. What am I saying, it is USPLabs, of course it's good.

    Seriously though, the ingredients in C20 is actually in some other popular products lately, but C20 was on the shelves first I believe.
    Let me fix that for you

    "I am finding out USP Labs is legit, their products are top notch, and the haters keep hating"
    oh wait.. wut?

    Nah.. Their customer service and their reps are awesome. They make a great company and market themselves very well. One of the most giving on the market! True class acts.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  28. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    It's a local show here in Wa state. Yes I do I'm the supp review/log section :-)
    Huh...for some reason I feel like I've posted in it. BRB looking it up...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  29. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am finding out that C20 is a good product. What am I saying, it is USPLabs, of course it's good.

    Seriously though, the ingredients in C20 is actually in some other popular products lately, but C20 was on the shelves first I believe.
    Compound 20 is one potent matrix. Try stacking it with Anabolic Pump (AP) for incredible hardening and favorable body recomposition. Great stuff!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in