2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Page 16 of 21 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Everyone who applied.....you all show a lot of class. Thats what makes AM awesome !!!

Give yourselves a hand.
    You make AM awesome.

2. Dang solid picks! I knew USP wouldn't disappoint. Congrats to all and good luck with this position!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Congrats to the new reps and congrats to you all..

4. I would just like to say again, how honored I am to be a part of this team, and how much I appreciate everyone's support on this forum. AM has changed me in so many ways. So many quality guys applied for this! Thanks again
    Independent

5. Congrats everyone!

Props to USP for hooking you guys up! Big time!

Bean5 and Breezy to e****lent choices to a great company!
    Nice team you put together Jacob.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. Dang, they sure know how to pick em! Congrats everyone! Don't give Jim MORE USP stuff, jesus did you see the stash pic he posed in the other thread.... my jaw dropped.
    Always willing to learn :D

7. And congrats to judojosh.... Another one bites the dust

8. Wow! Congrats Beaner and JJ! Great guys joining a great team!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the overwhelming support. I couldn't be happier to join such a great company and group of people.
    Grats man you deserve it!

10. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Lastly I like to announce JudoJosh to the Family.

We have three quality individuals with passion to help others succeed. USPlabs is honored to have such a team.
    Wow! Josh too!?! A quality pick there!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    •   

11. Re: 2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Congrats JJ as well!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

12. Congrats to JJ as well holy cow awesome team!
    Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I like to Welcome Breezy to the team.

stay tuned today, more to come...
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    This was a difficult choice from all the public applications and with a collaborative effortwith Breezy and Distilled we like to Welcome the big man from Spokane, Bean5rto the AM/USPlabs Rep team...

All those that applied will recieve the detonation stack as a gift for applying and taking time out of your busy lives. We thank you for your time and support.

We have one more Announcement before the day is up....

Congrats my bro,well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Lastly I like to announce JudoJosh to the Family.

We have three quality individuals with passion to help others succeed. USPlabs is honored to have such a team.
    Congrats!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

14. Congrats judojosh, breezy and bean5er!!!

Usplabs is going to have a huge year! Can't wait

15. All three definitely earned it. Not only for their knowledge of USPLabs products, but their desire to aid others in their goals and give assistance to the best of their ability. No wonder they were chosen.

Good job fellas!

16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    All three definitely earned it. Not only for their knowledge of USPLabs products, but their desire to aid others in their goals and give assistance to the best of their ability. No wonder they were chosen.

Good job fellas!
    I agree with the above statement.

17. VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!

We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game.

Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!

Classic will be in touch to get your shipping info guys.

Thanks again to all that entered, voted, and offered opinions!

- Casey
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

18. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game. Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!Classic will be in touch to get your shipping info guys.Thanks again to all that entered, voted, and offered opinions!- Casey
    Thanks Casey and the USPLabs crew. You are more than generous with all of your giveaways!! I don't know who made out better, us with our detonation stacks or USPLabs for their new talent.

19. Welcome to the team guys!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Thanks Casey an the USPLabs crew. You are more than generous with all of your giveaways!!
    I don't know who made out better, us with our detonation stacks or USPLabs for their new talent.
    No kidding!

Chalk it up to the proverbial win-win situation! Too easy!

21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!

We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game.

Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!

- Casey
    SOOOO GENEROUS! NO ONE ELSE will ever ever do this! That's why you guys are the best when it comes to costumer service! Everyone is a winner, even if you are a loser!
    Army Vet. OEF.

22. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    SOOOO GENEROUS! NO ONE ELSE will ever ever do this! That's why you guys are the best when it comes to costumer service! Everyone is a winner, even if you are a loser!
    Couldn't have said it better!!! This thread is a true win win for all !!!

23. Wow, three what look to be very solid picks!

Welcome the the team bean5er, breezy and JudoJosh!

Look forward to getting to know one another better and seeing what you guys bring to the table.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

24. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!

- Casey
    Casey, Appreciate the generosity of the stack and consideration for the draft! Great selections and gratz guys! Now to bed. Got some drilling to supervise before hitting the gym tomorrow evening.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

25. Congrats Bean5er and JudoJosh! Welcome to the team! You're going to love it here.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

26. Great choices! Congrats to the well deserved new members of the family!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

27. Great choices. Congrats guys. All of us that applied win products WOW ! I'm stoked

28. Wow hook ups for all.. Great job peeps.. Now lets get back to smashing something.. Oh wait, that's just me..

29. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Wow hook ups for all.. Great job peeps.. Now lets get back to smashing something.. Oh wait, that's just me..
    I gotta stay Ahead of everyone.. With your new detonation stack I may have to hide under my sheets..

30. i never knew judojosh left appnut. congrats to all!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM