2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Welcome to the 2013
USPlabs® Product Educator Draft!!!

USPlabs is looking for a NEW Anabolicminds.com Product Educator (or more) to help out!

We at USPlabs are happy to announce that we're in search of some new talent. With our continued growth and support here at Anabolicminds.com; its only a natural fit to illicit the help of the best in the game.

We've said this time and time again; USPlabs was born at AnabolicMinds.com and this community holds a special part of our hearts!

Our product education presence is here to help answer questions, give advice, help with product promotions, etc. is strong and we want YOU to make it stronger!

Before I get into more detail, let me put a few things out there. There are a handful of "Prerequisites" that need to be met prior to you sending up an application:

* You must be 18 years of age or older.

* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.

* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...

* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Obviously; some days will be busier than others...)

* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.

There will be opportunities for you, depending on how well you perform and what you accomplish in this capacity, to branch out into other areas with more responsibilities and duties.

The GOOD stuff! -

• Are you over 18 Years of age?

• How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

• What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

• What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

• How long have you been training?

• Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

• How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

• Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

• Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
This is not mentioned enough... All of us at USPlabs would like to offer a sincere Thank You to all of the members of AnabolicMinds.com that have supported us and helped us along the way. We are grateful, as always.

The application deadline is 3-8-13. Selections will be posted Monday 3-11-13. Sensitive applications may also be email to [email protected]; Use subject "AM rep draft".

- BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE! -

You didn't think we could run a promo without giving some product away, did ya?

We will be selecting ten (10) runner-up applicants to receive a VIP pass to beta test our next industry shattering USPlabs product!

MORE coming on that VERY soon! Trust us... you're in a 'treat'!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you over 18 Years of ag-e?

Yes. I am 30.

How long have you been onAnabolicMinds.com?

And this is the question that gets me. Since January2013. But wait!! There’s more… I have been using USPLabs supplements for atleast 4 years that I can remember.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have been directly responsible for at least 5people to buy OEP, and use it for at LEAST 1 cycle (2 bottles). A few of mybuddies have been repeat buyers.

Also, I push Jack3d like it is a street pharmaceutical.I have also been instrumental in the conversion of many soldiers and some civilians from their pre-workout of choice toJack3d.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

My personality, and my ability to put thatpersonality through my fingers and into the internet.

Also, my love for supplements, and the fact that Inever openly bash any other supplement companies. There is no point to do this,if you like a supplement company than buy their stuff, use their stuff, andtell everyone about it. They will see the results for themselves and they willwant some too.

How long have you been training?

I have been working out since I was 13. I dabbledin the local gym and never really accomplished any meaningful gains. I havealways been a runner. Here in the past 4-5 years I have really been getting into different types of strength training and endurance workouts.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

I am currently enrolled in my final semester formy Bachelors in Science, Sports and Health Sciences degree, with aconcentration in exercise nutrition. I will then apply for the Army’s PhysicianAssistant Program and kick a$$ in that, earning my Master’s Degree and doingwhat I love, helping people find answers.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in theindustry?

The way that it is advertised. It becomes thisenigma that everyone hears about, and sees. Whether they like USPLabs or not,they know the names of every product. The marketing for this company isexplosive and innovative.

But, the main thing that sets them apart is theirsupplements. The supplements are groundbreaking and original. And the best partabout it is that they work!! They do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

I most certainly am. I am more than up to thetask.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Well, if I were single withno kids, then YES!

But, I have 2 girls, and my3[SUP]rd[/SUP] will be here tomorrow. So, I have to keep it. But I would stilllove that lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is one person whose application I hope to see in here. Good luck everyone. USPLabs doing it up again !!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If my expectations aren't met by who gets picked I might get mad. :saevil:

I really liked the pick up of DW at the time and think he has done a great job so I have faith tho. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Boom, someone's going to get lucky!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expecting some good apps to be thrown in! Great opportunity for some lucky people to get on board with a great company! Good luck to all applicants!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Subbed for sure! Breezy FTW! As I would love to eventually rep for this company I don't think I fit that bill yet lol. Some day maybe. Good luck fellas

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you over 18 Years of age?
Yes sir!

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
Posting since September 2012. Lurking, watching, reading and learning mid 2010.

I have used just about ALL of USP Labs supplements but Cissus and Pink Magic. The company is top notch, great costumer support and reps on forums.

The fact that I'm fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. And if USP Labs ever wants to go beyond north america, I would be your go to man.

I started in 2003 when I was a junior in high school. Training + Dieting was in 2010.

I do not at the moment. But I plan to go back to college this year still for a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in nutrition.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
Revolutionary supplements. USP Labs changed the game with JACK3D and made just about every other supplement company be like "WOAH WTF IS GOING ON HERE!" They did it again this year with VERSA-1. All the logs are proof of how amazing the supplement is and how NO ONE ELSE has anything like this in the market right now. That means all other companies will be like "Oh fock! USP Labs did it again! We gotta get something like Versa-1 out again to match them."
Customer service and their reps once again. I started posting on the USP Labs forums and one of the reps has been following my workout log from the beginning and has giving me tips not only with my workouts but the mental game. Lucky for me he is also from Jersey so I plan to make the trip to meet newbreed and get a few workouts in with him and pick his brain. If anyone has ever been to the forums over there knows that USP Labs is a huge family that actually gets along.
Another thing that makes USP Labs apart from everyone else? The giveaways! Its like almost weekly! Supplements are not that cheap and for you guys to do that all the time is amazing!

Hell yes, if I didn't love the sport of bodybuilding and believe in USP Labs suplements I would never have applied for the job last time and this time again.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
Unfortunately last year I lost my house to the bank and I'm back to renting. But I'll trade my car for it.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm just interested in the new product honestly. I wish I could be in just to satisfy my curiosity :p
Good luck all, USP always brings the right man to the scene :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'm just interested in the new product honestly. I wish I could be in just to satisfy my curiosity :p
Good luck all, USP always brings the right man to the scene :)
They said ' we are in for a "treat" '

I'm guessing it's a protein....

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They said ' we are in for a "treat" '

I'm guessing it's a protein....
I read in 2 different places that USP Labs was working on a protein but none of the reps would confirm or deny. Hopefully it will be protein. And Cookie dough flavored lol.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh boy here we go! In for some great apps from the AM community. Good luck everyone!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I will throw an app in tomorrow hopefully, see if I can get lucky ;P

So much breezy love! If he applies its GG

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards

Yes, 20.

A bit longer than 2 months, but I've been apart of forums such as supplementreviews.com for about 2 years.

I work at a local Vitamin Shoppe and sell USPlabs products with passion and product knowledge through my own research and information given to me from our store's rep. I have also used or am currently using each and every product in the line and love them all.

I have a great deal of knowledge of the various products as well as the various ingredients in the line. I am graduating with a degree in Exercise Physiology. I am a ISSA certified personal trainer. I have transformed my physique with the help of USPlabs and solid diet and exercise. I'm extremely driven and self motivated and will stop at nothing to further this brand.

3 years.

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Lifeguard, DSHEA.

Ground breaking, norm shattering ingredients. Simple, captivating advertising. Infectious enthusiasm not only for their brand but also for fitness in general. Community outreach and always delivering an impeccable product.

Absolutely! Educating the public on fitness and supplementation is my passion.

I'd be willing to trade my home for a years supply !

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a lot of good apps coming in!!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Yea!

You say you have a treat do you? Well coincidentally my last name in Treat. No literally i swear my last name is Treat! lol

Yes im 19.

08/10/2012 but a lurker of this and other forums.

I love USPlabs every product ive tried has been outstanding as well as their reps and customer service. Their sales and marketing is done so well. Other companies dont market as well, they could release some amazing supplement and no one would even know it but you guys MARKET! Online, Testing, Magazines, Multiple Forums!

Im on the computer alot! I work at a donut shop(lol) with wifi and i work the graveyard shirt so im always on my laptop plus the forum on my phone throughout the day! I will educate people till they wanna kill me. Ive already made many of my friends switch over to your pre's and fat burners. Along with telling people about the amazing insiders you guys have.

Since about 2010 but got really serious about a year ago.

No currently i do not but soon i will be getting certified as a personal trainer and then might go to school to major in kinesiology

Hell yea i am thats what i do already! hourly i check the forums and mainly i always check all the promo forums you guys are running along with the enhanced threads.

Well im currently renting but yea i would live in my car for modern Bcaa's throw in some Versa 1 and ill sleep at the park.

Thanks for the opportunity USPlabs!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Lol

Me and my gf were sitting in the car at the nike outlet and i was just going on about the USPlabs Supps i just won of course shes barely paying attention.(as most of our gf or wifes get tired of hearing about our supplements) lol. So then i say man i cant wait for there next Promo there will probably be one within a week cuz lately it seems like USPlabs is trying to completly empty out there warehouses. Sure enough i look at the company promotions thread and a new Promo thread! How are u guys doing this! Promo after promo?!? Awesome guys!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Awesome opportunity here ladies and gents!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great opportunity! Thanks for all the support guys. It's much appreciated. Good luck to all those who apply!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great opportunity! Thanks for all the support guys. It's much appreciated. Good luck to all those who apply!
So confident he doesn't even need to apply!

Mr. Breezy everyone!!!

;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So confident he doesn't even need to apply!

Mr. Breezy everyone!!!

;)
Hahaha.....I think he will put in an app when ready. Probably at work like all of us on our phones posting on AM because we are addicted.

I am sure he wants to think it through and put in an app properly like he does everything else.

keipei

Awards
good opportunity! cant wait to see who will be picked!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Hahaha.....I think he will put in an app when ready. Probably at work like all of us on our phones posting on AM because we are addicted.

I am sure he wants to think it through and put in an app properly like he does everything else.
This. Quality > Speed

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol just rattling his chain, he already has my vote. He's good people :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for breezy

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Like the song goes, "you never know till you try."

Yes, I am 34.

For approximately seven months.

Learned about USPLabs during the early part of summer 2012. I had read an article about Anabolic Pump and from there, I investigated both AP and your company. I’ve used PowerFULL, Prime, AP, Jack3d, Compound 20, Modern BCAA, Super Cissus. I had great success with C20 (to which I responded quite nicely, even on a 30-day run), Jack3d (which I highly enjoyed), Modern BCAA (great BCAA’s all the way) and Super Cissus (which has aided my nagging left shoulder.)

I feel my greatest asset is to articulate my point of view by being objective as possible. Granted, in giving one’s opinion, this take quite the craft in attempting to discuss the topic or question at hand. I know I possess the ability to construct a well-formed answer, taking time to address questions and possible tangents therein.

I have been training consistently for over a year now. Before, I was quite active in my mid-20’s, but injuries and lack of discipline curbed that quickly. Now, I just want to improve my body and get stronger and stronger with each passing day.

Bachelors in English.

While USPLabs is always looking at the latest innovations and ingredients to create some great products, I think what sets them apart, aside from this fact, is their testing that they offer to people. This creates real-world feedback to see how well their science works outside the lab. And these don’t seem to be a handful of samples offered, but a large number to get a better report on their products. That, and the seemingly endless contests on this forum to score free goodies!

I am willing do as such, as I have an open schedule. Obviously, I’d only ask for advanced notice to schedule accordingly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If breezy is gonna slide on this one i would be SHOCKED! Guy bleeds Prime in his blood.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ever wanted to be a rep, there is no better chance than this. So, go for this opportunity!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
•Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes! 37

•How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Almost 2 years now.

•What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have had nothing but excellent results with all of the USPlabs products I have tried. C20, Prime, AP, and hopefully Versa-1 which I just started a week ago are all staples in my supplement regiment. There's a reason why USPlabs has been around for this long, it's because the products just work! No other company can create the buzz that USPlabs can when a new product is released, even the website can't handle it.

•What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Age and Expirence I've been training for over 20 years and in that time there has been many periods of trial and error. I've learned alot about myself and the dedication it take to get your butt to the gym at the end of a long day no matter what. I can bring that knowledge into my repping for USPlabs to help teach others looking to get into weigth training or just offer a different approach to an expirenced lifter.

Motivation & Confidence In my high school years I had always been overweight, so I personally know the struggles one goes through fighting this battle. Most people start training because there is something about themself they are unhappy with. I would love the opportunity to rep for a respectable company and be able to help people accomplish thier goals as well as support them along the way.

•How long have you been training?

20+ years!! Man I'm getting old!! LOL

•Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

Yes, accounting

•How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Aside from the fact that USPlabs products do not deliever empty promises, which not all companies can say trust me I've found out the hard way over the years. I would have to say marketing, I still have never see a company with so many followers it's impressive. In business having a great product is one thing but getting people to buy it is another story and USPlabs does it like no other..

•Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Of course!!

•Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Let me think??? Throw in some C20 and you have a deal!! LOL

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
[Are you over 18 Years of age?
Yes,24

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
I think around 8 months, usplabs forum longer...

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
I have beta tested Jack3d Micro and Versa 1. Jack3d was the first supplement I ever used and your product line has become a staple in my regime. I have also been on ever inner circle release. I especially like Test Powder with the og Jacked!

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
I feel I am a stronger candidate because I have the basic background knowledge on formulas and body interactions and I am able to help other people understand easily. I also am willing to give it everything I have and I really WANT to dedicate myself to this!

[*]How long have you been training?
3 years

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
Bachelors of chemistry

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
The customer service, giveaways, beta testing ops, inner circle releases low every single other company out of the water! Also, the fact there isn't a lot of advertising (signs, etc) proves that you guys are legit and don't need to try to sell out! Your products speak for themselves!

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
Of course

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
You can have my crappy apartment, I'll take some Modern BCAA+ any day!