Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

The pre-workout product you have been waiting for has Finally arrived. Uncut is being released today and it is going to be a game changer. You will no longer have to stack pwo's or choose between focus and strength. No fillers, no junk ingredients, no messy powders. This product is pure and Uncut.

Once people realize what Uncut will do for them in them gym, people will be buying up bottles left and right. AppNut would like to give you the chance to see what all the buzz is about and see for yourself that this isn't just some over-hyped product like so many that come out these days. Here is a look at the finished product, followed by the promo details:

You want to try it? We are going to make this easy. Answer these questions and you will be on your way:

1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
(This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

There you have it. Today is the first day that anybody can buy Uncut and it should be available in the store ASAP. In the meantime, this is your chance to try it for free. Just answer the questions and we are going to get a lot of free product out into peoples' hands.

Fine print:

- Must be 18 or over to enter
- If selected, you agree to do a review (trial-sized bottle) or log (full bottle) after receiving the product.
- Must not have won another prize from AppNut in the last 30 days
- Must have a minimum of 100 posts and positive reputation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. amentoflavone...why? it crosses bbb, AND i read it is a pde5 inhibitor!!! plus anti-infamatory possibilities...what better ingredient could a 'older' guy ask for!!!!

2. how will it help my workouts...well i like stims, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice stim effect. i like strength, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice strength increase. i like pump, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice pump effect. i am usually focused at the gym, but i am curious about this effect. now we get to the possible anti-infmatory effect, this could really be beneficial to workouts for guys like me who have aches and pains. also i have heard that amentoflavone has possible antidepressant effects, to me this translates into a feel good effect.

if i am feeling good, have reduced aches and pains, am stimmed up and focused, how in the hell could my workouts not be improved????

3. hell yeah i want a full bottle, if you sent me 10 bottles i wouldn't be mad at ya!!!

i pick and choose products i want to log carefully...and i have had my eye on this for a long time.

i am thebigt, and i endorse this application!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
1. amentoflavone...why? it crosses bbb, AND i read it is a pde5 inhibitor!!! plus anti-infamatory possibilities...what better ingredient could a 'older' guy ask for!!!!

2. how will it help my workouts...well i like stims, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice stim effect. i like strength, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice strength increase. i like pump, from what i have heard uncut provides a nice pump effect. i am usually focused at the gym, but i am curious about this effect. now we get to the possible anti-infmatory effect, this could really be beneficial to workouts for guys like me who have aches and pains. also i have heard that amentoflavone has possible antidepressant effects, to me this translates into a feel good effect.

if i am feeling good, have reduced aches and pains, am stimmed up and focused, how in the hell could my workouts not be improved????

3. hell yeah i want a full bottle, if you sent me 10 bottles i wouldn't be mad at ya!!!

i pick and choose products i want to log carefully...and i have had my eye on this for a long time.

i am thebigt, and i endorse this application!!!
I love the enthusiasm! You already have a bottle on the way, good sir! I can't wait to see your log and what you think of Uncut!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love the enthusiasm! You already have a bottle on the way, good sir! I can't wait to see your log and what you think of Uncut!
i have been enthusiastic over this product for a long time, i hope this thread gets the 50 pages of apps that it deserves...i very rarely if ever pick a dog to log, and i am very confident that uncut is a certainteed winner!!!

very much looking forward to uncut!!!!

thanks, dewey!!!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
i have been enthusiastic over this product for a long time, i hope this thread gets the 50 pages of apps that it deserves...i very rarely if ever pick a dog to log, and i am very confident that uncut is a certainteed winner!!!very much looking forward to uncut!!!! thanks, dewey!!!
Thanks for your support thebigt!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigT will log the heck out of this and make a lot of believers!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why? yohimbine and rauwloscine I like that the dosages of these are lower than they typically are in fat burners because they give me great focus and energy, but leave me feeling cracked out at higher doses. Also since I'm on a cut and lift fasted in the morning, the added boost to fat burning these two ingredients give would be a welcome addition.

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level? the additional energy would be nice to support my strength while I'm cutting, and as I mentioned the added fat burning would be nice!

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
(This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either) I would probably like a trial size bottle as I am already running a full length log for Gamma-O test booster, but would be more than happy to run it a week or two and put up a seperate log and I'll post all my workouts and review it daily. My logs are pretty detailed (check out my current one, link in sig).

good luck everyone!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will put in another kind word for my boy from B-Lo! DJ Lance will bring it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT has been my stim guru. Coffee is his Koolaid. Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How's it going, buddy? You should get in on this.

What about about you, good sir? Vouch for yourself and get in the game! Just kidding....kind of.
Hm...temptation is in you Dewey...just like in a bottle of Mountain Dewey...;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You're*

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could see a review for a pre-workout, because once you try a few times you know it works. I wouldn't read a log on it though. I will even post up a review when I run it. Taking enhanced right now and loving it. Maybe I'll take a break from it when I get this stuff. Hopefully this doesn't phreak me out.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbe. While others don't like it when they mixed with caffeine. I respond really well to it!

I need to light a fire in my ass to start running faster. 2 miles in under 17 minutes. Bad leg from 2 motorcycle accidents don't help and actually hurt like a motherfocker every time I run.

Trial size. I cannot do a full on log at the moment but a mini log/review would be all good. Being a pre workout I dont thin I need more than just 5 workouts to find out if it works or not for me. A week's worth would be enough to see results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tell you if its good once my order arrives. Then you send me more!. Not like I need anymore but since your offering...I mean if someone offered me a brand new car for free but I already have a car, I'd probably still take the new one.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
How much Yohimbine is actually in each cap?.
Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
.2 mg of Rauwloscine

These are both small amounts and we used very pure forms. None of the tester had any issues at all, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised if they are Yohimbe sensitive.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
.2 mg of Rauwloscine

These are both small amounts and we used very pure forms. None of the tester had any issues at all, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised if they are Yohimbe sensitive.
What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!

I guess you really haven't been around supplements that long. Google Yohimbe, then google yohimbine. Then maybe "Yohimbe/yohimbine side effects". That should give you more than enough information.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very excited to give this a try soon. I'll definitely be posting some feedback once I get my hands on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from
amentoflavone is what has me intriqued also!!! the possible antidepressant effect is what makes me think it will provide a 'feel good' effect, anyway that is my expectation!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants. :silly:
And your point is?? Lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No point, just trying to bring some humor in this thread. After all, laughter is the best medicine, even if you aren't sick.
damn, i thought you were serious...i know i was!!!:party:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind doing a review of a trial bottle. Curious to see the mental focus this would bring from the amentoflavone and huperzine. Have a feeling this could be well suited for weightlifting and cardio, which I plan on doing a bit more of as spring approaches.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind doing a review of a trial bottle. Curious to see the mental focus this would bring from the amentoflavone and huperzine. Have a feeling this could be well suited for weightlifting and cardio, which I plan on doing a bit more of as spring approaches.
I will return the favor and vouch for piston Honda. Good dude good logger

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel the love

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
We've got some solid apps already, but we have lots of Uncut to give away. Let's keep them coming!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got some solid apps already, but we have lots of Uncut to give away. Let's keep them coming!
Wow! How many spots do u have?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly? I was given a set number of each size to give away, but AppNut isn't going to skimp if we have quality apps.
Damn! They are really going to make a splash with this release! Guess I shouldn't expect any less from u guys

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Honestly? I was given a set number of each size to give away, but AppNut isn't going to skimp if we have quality apps.
I can attest to that!

Whether you have time for a full log or mini log, we wan't to make you guys a believer in AppNut. The more the merrier!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn! They are really going to make a splash with this release! Guess I shouldn't expect any less from u guys
they have a lot of confidence in uncut...i can't wait to try it!!!