Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Per cap:

.4 mg of Yohimbine
    .2 mg of Rauwloscine

These are both small amounts and we used very pure forms. None of the tester had any issues at all, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised if they are Yohimbe sensitive.
    What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!
    Army Vet. OEF.

2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    What kind of problems do people have with Yohimbine in their pre workouts? I used to be on NO-Shotgun and Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel. My workouts were crazy!

I guess you really haven't been around supplements that long. Google Yohimbe, then google yohimbine. Then maybe "Yohimbe/yohimbine side effects". That should give you more than enough information.
    •   

3. 1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?
    Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?
    I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
    (This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from

4. Very excited to give this a try soon. I'll definitely be posting some feedback once I get my hands on it.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?
    Amentoflavone- always looking for innovative new ingredients. Is it a "feel-good" compound? Bring it!

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?
    I've tried almost every PWO and stim there is. Admittedly slowed down recently because nothing was living up to the claims FOR ME. I guess I'm a recovering stim junkie. Would very much enjoy a strong feel good kick in the adrenals

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
    (This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

Super size me. If it doesn't work for me I know a few people I can get an honest review from
    amentoflavone is what has me intriqued also!!! the possible antidepressant effect is what makes me think it will provide a 'feel good' effect, anyway that is my expectation!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

6. Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants.
    and who doesn't?????

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Big T just wants to combine his two favorite products, boner pills and stimulants.
    And your point is?? Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    And your point is?? Lmao

No point, just trying to bring some humor in this thread. After all, laughter is the best medicine, even if you aren't sick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No point, just trying to bring some humor in this thread. After all, laughter is the best medicine, even if you aren't sick.
    damn, i thought you were serious...i know i was!!!
    •   

11. I wouldn't mind doing a review of a trial bottle. Curious to see the mental focus this would bring from the amentoflavone and huperzine. Have a feeling this could be well suited for weightlifting and cardio, which I plan on doing a bit more of as spring approaches.
    BOARD TYRANT

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I wouldn't mind doing a review of a trial bottle. Curious to see the mental focus this would bring from the amentoflavone and huperzine. Have a feeling this could be well suited for weightlifting and cardio, which I plan on doing a bit more of as spring approaches.
    I will return the favor and vouch for piston Honda. Good dude good logger
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I will return the favor and vouch for piston Honda. Good dude good logger
    2nd this!!!

14. Feel the love
    BOARD TYRANT

15. We've got some solid apps already, but we have lots of Uncut to give away. Let's keep them coming!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    We've got some solid apps already, but we have lots of Uncut to give away. Let's keep them coming!
    Wow! How many spots do u have?

17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Wow! How many spots do u have?
    Honestly? I was given a set number of each size to give away, but AppNut isn't going to skimp if we have quality apps.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Honestly? I was given a set number of each size to give away, but AppNut isn't going to skimp if we have quality apps.
    Damn! They are really going to make a splash with this release! Guess I shouldn't expect any less from u guys

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I can attest to that!

Whether you have time for a full log or mini log, we wan't to make you guys a believer in AppNut. The more the merrier!

20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Damn! They are really going to make a splash with this release! Guess I shouldn't expect any less from u guys
    they have a lot of confidence in uncut...i can't wait to try it!!!

21. This is a great age we live in. Innovative, safe supplements that work. Pumped to try this!
    BOARD TYRANT

22. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post

I can attest to that!

Whether you have time for a full log or mini log, we wan't to make you guys a believer in AppNut. The more the merrier!
    Already a believer!

23. You're a bieber-belieber
    BOARD TYRANT

24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You
    No, you!

25. Mine should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

No, you!
    You caught me mid-type! Had to go troll-hunting. Username Smeagle wants to call down the thunder on me in another thread.
    BOARD TYRANT

27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

You caught me mid-type! Had to go troll-hunting. Username Smeagle wants to call down the thunder on me in another thread.
    Link me up I'm bored!

28. So not worth it. Trust me.
    BOARD TYRANT

29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So not worth it. Trust me.
    Oh fine. Boooooooo