MAX PUMP- get it now at a soooper low intro price! - AnabolicMinds.com

MAX PUMP- get it now at a soooper low intro price!

  1. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896200

    MAX PUMP- get it now at a soooper low intro price!


    Check this out gents...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    This new Fina Flex product has been receiving great reviews from all the beta testers. Check their logs and look at the pics. No messing around when it come to this supp, just serious bizz!!!!!
    Independent Review

  2. Advanced Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    735
    Answers
    5
    Rep Power
    321603

    Does Betaine Nitrate have different effects verse Betaine and Nitrates individually? I never knew how different ingredients acted in the body when they were bonded(?) to nitrates. (Creatine, Leucine, TMG, etc...)

  3. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    64752

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Check this out gents...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    This new Fina Flex product has been receiving great reviews from all the beta testers. Check their logs and look at the pics. No messing around when it come to this supp, just serious bizz!!!!!
    This stuff sounds great, and the price sure is right. I placed my order last night, and it took a lot of discipline to limit myself to two bottles.

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Looks good! It's no different from any other form of nitrates, but my advice is the following:

    The mixture is roughly 2:1 as betaine:nitrate as a function of mass. The amount of nitrates per gram is roughly equivalent to what you find in creatine and leucine nitrate.

    Thus, I DO NOT recommend taking a full serving as the label suggests because you risk going into a hypotensive crisis (perhaps orthostatically when training legs) or getting severe headaches. Taking a full serving is about the same as taking 3 grams of creatine nitrate. Some people may be able to tolerate it, but others will experience heavy sides.

    My advice: take 2-3 caps (both those doses have studies to back them up). Either way, you won't hit your betaine needs from the product, so if using 2 caps, add 1.5g betaine anhydrous, and if using 3 caps, add 1 gram betaine anhydrous. I would also strongly suggest adding 100-500mg vitamin C to the product to prevent carcinogenic activity.

    I just wanted to make this disclaimer so everyone stays happy and safe...and gets more workouts out of their bottle!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    64752

    Good lookin out Coop, I'll definitely take that advice. Is 2.5 grams the effective daily dose for betaine, then? Also, would dosing for Max Pump be in any way body weight-dependent? i.e. at 230+ pounds, would I be any less likely to experience said side effects?

  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Good lookin out Coop, I'll definitely take that advice. Is 2.5 grams the effective daily dose for betaine, then? Also, would dosing for Max Pump be in any way body weight-dependent? i.e. at 230+ pounds, would I be any less likely to experience said side effects?
    Yup, 2.5g daily (not workout days only) is the prime method of administration in the studies. And yeah, dosing could be BW dependent, but it's also dependent on other factors like natural resting and exercising BP. So in other words, what different people can tolerate will vary from individual to individual in a seemingly incongruous fashion.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,416
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3458070

    Solid posts. I was actually wondering what the breakdown of nitrate content in this was but was just too lazy to ask.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896200

    The doctor is in the house! Thanks for the breakdown friend. Yes its a nitrate so BP is something the end user would need to nail down. Keep tabs of your bp before and after. No reports of hypotension from the beta testers. If you are concerned about your BP while taking MAX PUMP then I also recommend plenty of fluids, i.e. drink at least a gallon of water a day, also take your time from lying down to standing such as during a leg press exercise, and wear some type of compression shorts and calf sleeves. These steps should take most risk away from OH as Coop stated above. Also, remember that suggested dosing is a general guideline and the user would need to determine the best dose for themselves. This is a really great product with positive results from all beta testers. And to top that off the price is insane right now!
    Independent Review

  9. New Member
    996ttelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    117807

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    The doctor is in the house! Thanks for the breakdown friend. Yes its a nitrate so BP is something the end user would need to nail down. Keep tabs of your bp before and after. No reports of hypotension from the beta testers. If you are concerned about your BP while taking MAX PUMP then I also recommend plenty of fluids, i.e. drink at least a gallon of water a day, also take your time from lying down to standing such as during a leg press exercise, and wear some type of compression shorts and calf sleeves. These steps should take most risk away from OH as Coop stated above. Also, remember that suggested dosing is a general guideline and the user would need to determine the best dose for themselves. This is a really great product with positive results from all beta testers. And to top that off the price is insane right now!
    Thanks for the warnings, but that does exactly instill much confidence in the safety.

  10. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896200

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post

    Thanks for the warnings, but that does exactly instill much confidence in the safety.
    Those are just precautions for people who are worried about their BP. I'm telling you right now this product is VERY SAFE when used as suggested. Go look at the beta tester logs if you doubt me. Like I said no one has reported any hypotensive sides
    Independent Review

  11. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,177
    Answers
    14
    Rep Power
    3319953

    I used what the label required with no adverse effects; in fact the only side I got was a little g.i discomfort. Even during leg exercises my BP didn't rise above what is expected during exercise.
    Betaine accumulates in the system so dropping the dose won't affect much in the long term and the bottle would last twice as long but i'm very confident in Finaflex and the 4 dose protocol worked a treat for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,177
    Answers
    14
    Rep Power
    3319953

    PHD Thesis supports importance of often feared dietary nitrates in cardiovascular health and points with a finger on oral hygiene as a potential factor skewing its effects: Nitrates are heart healthy and oral hygiene could blunt the effects? Wtf...

    https://qmro.qmul.ac.uk/jspui/handle/123456789/3345
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  13. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    The studies go both ways (this is a topic I've researched to death). Bottom line: use a dose that you feel comfortable with (but always START low), and use vitamin C if possible. And yeah, nitrate metabolism actually starts with bacteria in the mouth. In the end, the oral bioavailability at the doses of nitrate salts we are using is sufficient for this not to be a concern.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Those are just precautions for people who are worried about their BP. I'm telling you right now this product is VERY SAFE when used as suggested. Go look at the beta tester logs if you doubt me. Like I said no one has reported any hypotensive sides
    Agreed, I think people took that the wrong way. Like any other product, tolerance should be assessed!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,255
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    2419845

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post

    Thanks for the warnings, but that does exactly instill much confidence in the safety.
    Hi 996. I'm one of the beta testers, kenpoengineer. I'm 52 and wanted to make sure that Max Pump didn't affect my HR or BP. Since I'm a nerd engineer I would take my BP before dosing and I would wear a HR monitor during workouts (still do for every workout). I would measure BP after my workout and cool down. Results: No increase in HR or BP during my 15 day test.

  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,469
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5961528

    Just so everyone understands:

    Nitrates should have no effect on HR.

    They should LOWER, not raise BP.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1896200

    Wow I stepped away from this thread for a minute and found some concern regarding BP and nitrate use. I suppose my comment did sound somewhat trepidatious but again I assure anyone reading this, MAX PUMP is VERY SAFE! Argh...

    Thanks to the beta testers who stepped in here to provide insight, and Coop for his signing off on our newest FinaFlex supplement!
    Independent Review

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. RPM Sale At NutraPlanet! Get It While It Lasts!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:46 AM
  3. RPM Sale At NutraPlanet! Get It While It Lasts!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in