EvoMuse is looking for product testers looking to dry up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. EvoMuse is looking for product testers who want to dry up!


    EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub".

    Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product.

    Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach.

    Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro


  2. This sounds right up my alley, at the most opportunistic time. I'm getting ready to enter my first ever contest and have been looking for something to help me rid sub-q water in the final weeks of prep. I'm just under 5 weeks out right now, sitting at 5.8% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested on Sunday).

    I have many sponsored and non-sponsored logs and reviews here at AM from several companies and can provide links to them if needed.

    Before and after pics are not a problem at all, as well as an extensive review of the product.

    Im definitely interested in giving this new revolutionary product a shot to see how ripped and dry I can get!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This sounds right up my alley, at the most opportunistic time. I'm getting ready to enter my first ever contest and have been looking for something to help me rid sub-q water in the final weeks of prep. I'm just under 5 weeks out right now, sitting at 5.8% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested on Sunday). I have many sponsored and non-sponsored logs and reviews here at AM from several companies and can provide links to them if needed. Before and after pics are not a problem at all, as well as an extensive review of the product. Im definitely interested in giving this new revolutionary product a shot to see how ripped and dry I can get!
    BOOM! Coming strong out the gates!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
    •   
       


  4. Rickrock FTW! Solid logger and would love to see his input. Was going to toss my name in the ring, but now it seems pointless.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  5. Hmmmm. Subbed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hmmmm. Rubbed!
    Fixed

  7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub". Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product. Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach. Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Awesome opportunity for sure.

    Would be very arous...er, excited, to see Rick run this and Ben, as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Awesome opportunity for sure.

    Would be very arous...er, excited, to see Rick run this and Ben, as well.
    So there really is no point in applying unless we're them.

  10. Great opportunity here, wish it popped up a few months down the road so I can qualify.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol
    I lol'd at the same thing! It's sad that that even needs to be said!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Awesome opportunity for sure.

    Would be very arous...er, excited, to see Rick run this and Ben, as well.
    Excited for the potential oppurtunity to "arouse" your interests
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    EvoMuse is looking for 3 willing particpants who are interested in gaining that final edge in looking ripped. We have an opportunity for up to 3 selected individuals to try our new topical "Dry Rub". Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, be below 12% body fat, be willing to post before and after pictures, have at least 500 am posts as well as possess reasonably good writing skills. Links to other logs or reviews you have posted although not needed, would be appreciated. In return we asking for a 3-4 day test period and an honest review of your results and experience with the product. Dry Rub is designed to reduce subcutaneous water in order to put the perfect finish to an already ripped physique. This is ideal for the last days before a photo shoot or getting ready to hit the beach. Please apply below with the requested information and thank you in advance.
    Can't think of anyone better than rickrock for this !

  14. I think Rick is a great choice to try this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Awesome opportunity for sure.

    Would be very arous...er, excited, to see Rick run this and Ben, as well.
    You are a treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So there really is no point in applying unless we're them.
    Haha, I read this as "there is no point in me applying this unless it is to them".
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Rickrock FTW! Solid logger and would love to see his input. Was going to toss my name in the ring, but now it seems pointless.

    Please do app! Although Rick is an awesome dude, he is but 1 solitary man.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So there really is no point in applying unless we're them.
    Imaginary slights will drive a man to hatred. Good, good, use your hate Fl3x, let it make you strong, turn to the darkside and join your father.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  18. Lets get some more apps in here!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Lets get some more apps in here!
    Indeed.

    We need someone to show up and dethrone Rick as the king...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    Indeed.

    We need someone to show up and dethrone Rick as the king...
    That's what we've been workin on

  21. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Imaginary slights will drive a man to hatred. Good, good, use your hate Fl3x, let it make you strong, turn to the darkside and join your father.

    For some reason this sounds vaguely familiar.......
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    That's what we've been workin on
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    For some reason this sounds vaguely familiar.......
    #YOLO
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    For some reason this sounds vaguely familiar.......
    Hoffa meets Return of the Jedi?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    #YOLO
    You Only Lift Once?

    Get out of here.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  26. Hmm, interesting.

    Is this a solidified product? I love topical diuretics the nights before a contest.

    Mike
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, interesting.

    Is this a solidified product? I love topical diuretics the nights before a contest.

    Mike
    Glad to see you poppin' in over here, Mike
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, interesting.

    Is this a solidified product? I love topical diuretics the nights before a contest.

    Mike
    Would be another good choice.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    Indeed.

    We need someone to show up and dethrone Rick as the king...
    Not gonna happen!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

    Not gonna happen!!!
    KOV
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    KOV
    YUH!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  32. I vote for Dylan Gemegemegilli
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  33. This looks cool for sure. Can't wait to be lean enough soon for this to matter
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  34. Not at the 12% atm, around 15%, I just started my cut so I should be there in about a month, so. That and I hate the hassle of uploading pic to the computer and then uploading to the site. Will follow the loggers though I like the idea of a dry topical.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  35. Did I win yet?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Did I win yet?
    You won my heart <3.

    Unrelated, I did confirm with Matt that a sample will be going to Predator for you
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Glad to see you poppin' in over here, Mike
    !!!

    May have to try this pre comp in may. Theres another product called defining gel i apply hours before the show right before applying tanner which does wonders to dry out and thin the skin.

  38. What does < 12% look like?

  39. Ill throw myself in here for this.

    My current log is in my sig at the bottom. I've ran one other log on here for SLINshot. Cannot link it atm.

    I'm currently 10 weeks out for my first ever physique show. I'm on this sight daily so a log won't be a problem. I've never ran any topical b4 but have always been curious. For the last 8 weeks up until show day ill be running c20, Oxy ECA black and hyper t2. I'd like to give this a go. Here's my pics at ten weeks out. Somewhere around 10%
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Independent

  40. bean5er get my vote too, looking jacked!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. Looking for a Powerful Stack to Gain weight
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in