BioCoR is looking for an Anabolicminds.com Rep! - AnabolicMinds.com

BioCoR is looking for an Anabolicminds.com Rep!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BioCoR is looking for an Anabolicminds.com Rep!

Calling all Anabolicminds members! BioCor is looking for a rep!

Now before I state what is expected there are a few guidelines:

• Must be 21 or older
    • Must be eager to help in ALL situations (not looking for a rep who just pushes our products)
    • Must be active poster

THIS IS A PAID POSITION!

We will not pay you in supplements.

What we are are looking for in a BioCoR rep is a person who is eager, ambitious and willing to help in all situations. We do not want a person who is interested in just pushing our line. We want someone who is interested in expanding their own knowledge and passing this on to others. If you want to be a part of giant marketing machine, this is not for you. If you are interested in being a pillar of knowledge and helping others who are seeking advice in supplementation, nutrition and fitness, then please apply!

Name:  biocorlogo3.png
Views: 179
Size:  15.0 KB
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How much does your company plan to move on/advance from the single ingredient products you sell? And what are the future plans of the company?

I've been looking to rep for a company, that I can get behind and feel confident about. Feel free to PM me details, so I can have a better look.
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    How much does your company plan to move on/advance from the single ingredient products you sell? And what are the future plans of the company?

I've been looking to rep for a company, that I can get behind and feel confident about. Feel free to PM me details, so I can have a better look.
    There are no plans to move to a formula based company. We have no interest in that and frankly, other companies can do a much better job.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity here
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    There are no plans to move to a formula based company. We have no interest in that and frankly, other companies can do a much better job.
    I understand this, and respect this. Please do PM me, or I'll contact you later. I really want to get behind a growing company.
  6. Board Sponsor

Post your app here or just PM me. I'll be on and off all day.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice opp good luck.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice opp good luck.
    I agree.

Bumping
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very nice opportunity here. Plan on ordering a nice amount of BioCor products soon.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Very nice opportunity here. Plan on ordering a nice amount of BioCor products soon.
    Thank you for the support!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Independent
  12. New Member

Well, I'm certainly not an active poster on these forums (lurker here), but your line seems to be very competitvely priced from what I can tell. So I'll definitely look forward to purchasing a few items from your line in the near future. Good luck with the rep search!
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Well, I'm certainly not an active poster on these forums (lurker here), but your line seems to be very competitvely priced from what I can tell. So I'll definitely look forward to purchasing a few items from your line in the near future. Good luck with the rep search!
    Thanks! We appreciate the support!
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

pm sent
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome bioCor! Good luck fellas.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. hsk

Reputation Reputation

pm sent
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This sounds great. What level of experience do you seek? I've seen your product line via NP's site and I like what you have so far.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Love an opportunity like this.

As for me, been in the industry for 20 yrs, former competitive bodybuilder, former Store Manager of a Vitamin World and have a BS Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Phys from FSU. Fast forward I am an HR Consultant that works within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device world. I am passionate about Health and well being whether it is sharing a great supplement I just used on here through a sponsored or non sponsored blog, helping people getting themselves started on a exercise program , helping them clean up their diet or on the professional front, hiring an engineer to help create the next version of a new insulin pump,or a scientist to do research for beta blocker or whatever it may be.

Below is a brief snapshot of a few of my logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224391-condense-side-order.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221470-double-s-getting.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214569-farenheit-nutrition-gf.html
    This is one I created to better educate a lot of the PWO users
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157967-pre-workout-evaluations.html

I consider myself ethical and believe is spreading truths and exposing fallacies.

Thank you for reading!

19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Seems like a great opportunity!

I have historically stayed away from bulk products but I'm really digging the prices.

Good luck in your search and good luck to those who do apply! (If only, if only lol)
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

great opportunity for someone to lead the way on AM with this company.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

21. Board Sponsor

We will be announcing our rep soon and have decided to add on another one. We have been overwhelmed with the responses and are extremely greatful for the support we have received so far. To those who are not picked, we thank you for your interest and will definitely come back to you when the time comes to expand our team. There are so many good people out there, we wish we could pick you all. Once again, thank you for your interest in BioCoR.
  22. Elite Member

We will be announcing our rep soon and have decided to add on another one. We have been overwhelmed with the responses and are extremely greatful for the support we have received so far. To those who are not picked, we thank you for your interest and will definitely come back to you when the time comes to expand our team. There are so many good people out there, we wish we could pick you all. Once again, thank you for your interest in BioCoR.
    Exciting news. Interested in who you guys pick. Good luck to everyone.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck to those who applied.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drum roll
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

My guesses:

Easy
    Double S
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Easy should be one of them for sure. quality guy. always best to have more than 1 rep on board. CL learned that. at the same time, u dont want to have 10 on here.

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 would be sufficient
  28. Board Sponsor

This was much harder than we expected. We received actual resumes and people who are honestly overqualified. For those who showed exceptional interest and did not get picked, we will get their information and send them some goodies. We really are grateful
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Regardless of who is picked, much success to Biocor and obviously the person(s) they chose. Onward and upward!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

This was much harder than we expected. We received actual resumes and people who are honestly overqualified. For those who showed exceptional interest and did not get picked, we will get their information and send them some goodies. We really are grateful
    they sent resumes for an online rep position? wow.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off to a good start!
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

they sent resumes for an online rep position? wow.
    That does seem a bit over the top, but it is a paid position so I could see why someone would do that.
  33. Board Sponsor

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Congrats, fellas!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Dang! I didn't know R1 applied otherwise he would've been one of my picks!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Congrats guys, Ill take my free one of everything for bribing them now pls
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

whooo!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ok so who sent in their resume lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    He did say it was going to be a job.
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

Several did and they were good resumes and will are definitely keeping them on file as we will be needing more people as we grow. Once we get settled I will be sending them some products to try out

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. PES is looking for a new Board Rep!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. AMS is looking for a new Board Rep