HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. I ordered that enhanced+erase combo also so when I get my versa depending on if I get the compound 20 and prime I'm gonna I'll be trying out a crazy stack.. minus one preworkout


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    I ordered that enhanced+erase combo also so when I get my versa depending on if I get the compound 20 and prime I'm gonna I'll be trying out a crazy stack.. minus one preworkout
    What exactly does erase do? And anabeta? Are they used for a bulk cycle or pct?
    What are they intended for, and what do most people use them for?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post

    What exactly does erase do? And anabeta? Are they used for a bulk cycle or pct?
    What are they intended for, and what do most people use them for?
    Erase is an AI. It controls estrogen and estrogen. People use it as a stand alone product, during a cut/recomp/bulk, or for PCT. It will dry you out and give you a lean hard look.

    Anabeta is a natural Anabolic. It increases lean body mass and strength. It also has GDA effects most people comment on. I've noticed increased hunger, thirst, vascularity, and increase in libido.

    Neither are suppressive or will shut you down. Both are used in PCT though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Erase is an AI. It controls estrogen and estrogen. People use it as a stand alone product, during a cut/recomp/bulk, or for PCT. It will dry you out and give you a lean hard look.

    Anabeta is a natural Anabolic. It increases lean body mass and strength. It also has GDA effects most people comment on. I've noticed increased hunger, thirst, vascularity, and increase in libido.

    Neither are suppressive or will shut you down. Both are used in PCT though.
    I've never used but reports seem great. Between the above and versa-1 it would make for a mean back to back run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I've never used but reports seem great. Between the above and versa-1 it would make for a mean back to back run.
    You gotta run em both. Highly effective and recommended. Ive used both plenty of times and see great results everytime. With V-1 would be a crazy stack.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    You gotta run em both. Highly effective and recommended. Ive used both plenty of times and see great results everytime. With V-1 would be a crazy stack.
    Well, yes that's possible. Some may want to stretch things out and/or haven't taken each separately (which I always recommend).

    I plan in doing this, this summer. Cover me for 16 weeks of recomping goodness :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Well, yes that's possible. Some may want to stretch things out and/or haven't taken each separately (which I always recommend).

    I plan in doing this, this summer. Cover me for 16 weeks of recomping goodness :-D
    Ya I meant you should try them both. Didn't mean stacking them right away. And obviously I know you've taken V-1 already
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya I meant you should try them both. Didn't mean stacking them right away. And obviously I know you've taken V-1 already
    We're awesome
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Winners picked this evening
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Good luck guys.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Will they be named here or on the home board? (I only ask cause that's how the last ones were announced.)

    Thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners picked this evening
    I feel like the detonation stack was a solid win.

    good luck to everyone who entered!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    We're awesome
    You know it, I know it, who doesn't know it
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Will they be named here or on the home board? (I only ask cause that's how the last ones were announced.)

    Thanks!
    Which board is the home board?

  15. They will post them on here

    Just like the other ones

  16. Winners will be posted in this thread
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners will be posted in this thread
    Who can't wait? This guy!

  18. Yes!!! Looking forward to announcement!!!


    Good luck to all!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners will be posted in this thread
    Good luck to all my AM people
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  20. Ohh yeaa!

  21. good luck to all!

    Sent via the iPhone

  22. Good luck to all who have entered!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  23. Good luck to all!!!! USPLabs rocks!

  24. and the Ten Winners!!!!!!!!

    Kbayne
    Tuffuy80
    AlexErdellan
    DAG2013
    RegisterJr
    Kbizzle
    T-Bone
    Krome606
    rosemont83
    ricroc


    Winners, please PM me your name and shipping information titled "Prime/C20 promo"

    Thank you to everyone who posted in the thread! we much appreciate all the support and kind words.

    Hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Cool, cool! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to USPLabs for offering this contest up!

    2013 is starting off on a serious solid note!

    Thanks!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    and the Ten Winners!!!!!!!!

    Kbayne
    Tuffuy80
    AlexErdellan
    DAG2013
    RegisterJr
    Kbizzle
    T-Bone
    Krome606
    rosemont83
    ricroc

    Winners, please PM me your name and shipping information titled "Prime/C20 promo"

    Thank you to everyone who posted in the thread! we much appreciate all the support and kind words.

    Hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Yes!! UspLabs thank you for being such s generous company. I have been kind of depressed / emotional lately due to losing strength since I've been on a long cut. Hopefully this c20 works with the alphamine I just ordered to get rid of this last fat! Will pm my info and leave reviews for the products when I use them

  27. Yessss!
    I never win anything this is awesome lol
    Thanks USPlabs!!!
    Can't wait to try and leave impressions!

  28. Glad to see some more winners here!
    USPLabs can't stop won't stop
    Congrats fellas! Enjoy the goods
    Cultivating Mass.

  29. Congrats to all the winners... or should I say all 10 winners!!! Which is crazy. Thanks USP .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. Thank you so much. This is freaking awesome. I can't wait to try this stuff out.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  31. Congrats guys!!!

    But there is a lesson here!!

    USPLabsisawesomeandtheygiveawa ycoolstufftoo!!!!!!!
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Congrats guys.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. Holy ****!!!! I never win anything!!

    USP..USP...USP... (chanting)

    Thanks!!

  34. Congrats everyone!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    and the Ten Winners!!!!!!!!

    Kbayne
    Tuffuy80
    AlexErdellan
    DAG2013
    RegisterJr
    Kbizzle
    T-Bone
    Krome606
    rosemont83
    ricroc

    Winners, please PM me your name and shipping information titled "Prime/C20 promo"

    Thank you to everyone who posted in the thread! we much appreciate all the support and kind words.

    Hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Awesome! Thanks!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  36. Congrats to all the winners!!!


    And a big thanks to USPLabs!!

    What a solid company and the products work!! I can't praise them and their products enough. In the past few months I have had 2 other guys ask that they join me at the gym and asked that I train them... I have been working with them. One guy since September and another guy just joined us this month. I have turned them both on to USPlabs. I have the one guy on all the bulk powders, jacked, and versa-1 and I'm slowly adding in USPLabs to the new guy. Lol it's a USPLabs team at my local YMCA lol. Best part is the products work so well we have other kids come up to us asking questions and eventually leading to what r u taking...haha and there we are spreading the word that USPLabs work hard for their customers and put out solid products that provide solid gains!!!

    Can't thank you enough and I will continue my logs and reviews on your products as I take them. Once I'm don't I'll post up final reviews!!!

    Have a great day to all, congrats to all, and thanks again!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  37. Congrats everyone! Good luck with those stacks!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Congrats guys

  39. Wow, thanks USPLabs! I can't remember the last time I won something in this fashion, definitely looking forward to trying out both these products! congrats to all!

  40. Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:41 AM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Log in
Log in