Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 1 of 26 123 ... Last
  1. Question PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!


    For anyone who doesn't know. We are creating a protein powder. As usual, we want it to be innovative and out of the ordinary.

    After asking you all what flavours you wanted to see we have picked the five most popular requests.

    As always with PES, the customer comes first so now it is time for you to select the exact flavour you want to see.


    Here are the five choices;
    - Blueberry
    - Orange creamsicle
    - Peanut butter banana swirl
    - Cookie dough
    - Birthday cake/cake batter

    We will not be counting replies in the thread. Only votes in the poll will be considered.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Cookie Dough

  3. Placed my vote for blueberry. Interesting flavor!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  4. Rainbow Chip Birthday Cake!

  5. Blueberry! Voted!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jdx301 View Post
    Rainbow Chip Birthday Cake!
    Vote on the poll!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. It was a toss up between blueberry and peanut butter banana swirl. The PB won

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Vote on the poll!
    Won't let me. "You may not vote on this poll" It says. Maybe don't have enough posts yet. I'm not sure.

    Yup, that was it. haha I guess you need 5 posts. Because now i can vote!! Ahhhhh Yeahhhhh.

  9. Negs to all who don't vote Blueberry! I like the sound of most of them though and if cookie dough was done right I'd probably consume massive quantities...Hnnngggg

    Interested to see how everyone votes, but I think the biggest thing regardless of voting is which flavor gets nailed the best when testing them.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Must. Vote. Now!!!! Cinnimon swirl sounds good.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Must. Vote. Now!!!! Cinnimon swirl sounds good.
    You will struggle to vote for that one.

    Blueberry and peanut butter banana swirl are out to an early lead.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. blueberry baby. might be something to mix with water

    or blueberry + added banana in blender. ooooo

    i can add my own peanutbutter if i wanted. go blueberry

  13. Awesome job PES I wish more companies would do this, I think we all do!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  14. Cake all the way. We are all fat kids at heart so there shouldnt be any debate
    GAINZZZ....

  15. DAAAANNNGGG... talk about a tough vote... I'd literally stock each one of these flavors if they were done right. PES props to you guys for putting this up to vote!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Awesome job PES I wish more companies would do this, I think we all do!
    Thank you. We tested AnaBeta-01 through customers first, let people vote for the name of the product. We beta tested higenamine before we put it in Alpha-T2 and then we let you all vote for the name of Enhanced.

    We try and stay as customer focused as possible. I am glad you have picked up on this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Orange. Creamsicle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    You will struggle to vote for that one.

    Blueberry and peanut butter banana swirl are out to an early lead.
    Looks like i'll have to switch it up then
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  19. I want more than 1 vote!! My opinion counts for at least 4 or 5 votes right!?!?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cookie Dough...

    but why not Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough..

    Just sayin
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  21. Customer for life if blueberry wins!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Customer for life if blueberry wins!
    And boycotting if it doesn't?!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  23. All of these are options for future flavors...we are just trying to decide which to come out with FIRST
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cookie Dough...but why not Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough..Just sayin
    .. because peanut butter and cookie dough was not a flavour that customers nominated?

    There is always one isn't there!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. I generally find blueberry to taste artificial from what I've had with other companies.. pb banana swirl gets my vote..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I generally find blueberry to taste artificial from what I've had with other companies.. pb banana swirl gets my vote..
    Did you ever try the old GF Pro by Ergopharm?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Nope hadn't tried that one.. I tried Dymatize(though i think it was blueberry muffin) and some other one I can't remember.. If PES drops a blueberry protein I'll still try it though

  28. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Nope hadn't tried that one.. I tried Dymatize(though i think it was blueberry muffin) and some other one I can't remember.. If PES drops a blueberry protein I'll still try it though
    I'm not privy on the details, but I'm right there with you on this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Did you ever try the old GF Pro by Ergopharm?
    I miss this....hence why I want Blueberry!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Are the votes going to be public? I would like to know who didn't vote for Orange creamsicle.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Are the votes going to be public? I would like to know who didn't vote for Orange creamsicle.
    I didn't , I want Cookie Dough and/or Cake Batter. Now bring it on

    Btw , Love yah Justin!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  32. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cookie Dough...

    but why not Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough..

    Just sayin
    This sounds delicious!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  33. Peanut butter banana swirl
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    .. because peanut butter and cookie dough was not a flavour that customers nominated?

    There is always one isn't there!
    I sure as hell know i nominated it!

    PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice

    Post 56....
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  35. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I sure as hell know i nominated it!

    PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice

    Post 56....
    And because you are a Scooby Snack your vote counts for around 20 members of the community, thus it should be added to the poll...oh wait it doesn't.

    Now don't worry you can mix Peanut Butter Banana Swirl and Cookie Dough!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  36. no offense to PES, but blueberry just sounds nasty as a protein shake! glad to see my suggestion of cookie dough is on there but i voted for orange creamsicle!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  37. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    no offense to PES, but blueberry just sounds nasty as a protein shake! glad to see my suggestion of cookie dough is on there but i voted for orange creamsicle!
    I have only tasted one supplement that actually yielded the Blueberry Flavor, and it was PNI Prodigy...and I wouldn't enjoy that as a thick protein shake haha. Trusting PES it might actually taste a bit like a Blueberry Sorbet or Ice Cream?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  38. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I sure as hell know i nominated it!

    PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice

    Post 56....
    One vote doesnt make it into the final five lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    One vote doesnt make it into the final five lol.
    Well...that's a nicer way to put it than mine !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I have only tasted one supplement that actually yielded the Blueberry Flavor, and it was PNI Prodigy...and I wouldn't enjoy that as a thick protein shake haha. Trusting PES it might actually taste a bit like a Blueberry Sorbet or Ice Cream?
    yeah i would be really disappointed if it was BB unless it just tasted amazing. just doesnt sound good as a protein shake.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Log in
Log in