Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 7 of 26 First ... 56789 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Or cookie dough cookies and then have mass sampling!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance


  2. Ok has cookie dough won yet?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Screw it, just make a peanut butter banana swirl blueberry cookie dough flavor protein
    I down for this
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Ok has cookie dough won yet?
    Not yet but who cares what everyone else in here wants? Screw those guys, give us cookie dough! lol
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  5. PBBS still winning!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. You guys are redic blueberry and peanut butter swirl kicking my cake batters booty.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You guys are redic blueberry and peanut butter swirl kicking my cake batters booty.
    I didnt vote for PBBS but ill take it over blueberry!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Not yet but who cares what everyone else in here wants? Screw those guys, give us cookie dough! lol
    AMEN!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You guys are redic blueberry and peanut butter swirl kicking my cake batters booty.
    What PES needs to do now is pick top 3 and make a new poll for the number 1.

    AND Everyone should remember that whoever votes for COOKIE DOUGH will get samples from me!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    What PES needs to do now is pick top 3 and make a new poll for the number 1.

    AND Everyone should remember that whoever votes for COOKIE DOUGH will get samples from me!
    Send the sample and i will make whatever you want with it and post the recipe/directions.
    Srs.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  11. ORANGE CREAMSICLE COMES FROM BEHIND TO TAKE THE LEAD!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Only joking. I was just curious to see how many people started to panic lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Everyday I stir my focus xt and log in to AM. Everyday cookie dough still has 25 votes. Everyday I sing "how could this happen to me?"

  14. Looks like I voted for a winner

  15. If it was just peanut butter and didn't have the banana in it, I would have voted for it. As it is, every banana flavor I have ever tasted was nasty. (I'll reserve judgment if PES does do this flavor though) I just can't see wasting good PB with banana!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    If it was just peanut butter and didn't have the banana in it, I would have voted for it. As it is, every banana flavor I have ever tasted was nasty. (I'll reserve judgment if PES does do this flavor though) I just can't see wasting good PB with banana!
    Only banana flavor I have tried was True Protein and it was PHENOMINAL. I always mixed that with a scoop of PB. Down right glorious.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Cookie dough damn it

  18. i mix my shakes with cookie dough ice cream, peanut butter and bananas anyway so im down for any flavor but blueberry! but if it is blueberry, in PES we trust!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Only banana flavor I have tried was True Protein and it was PHENOMINAL. I always mixed that with a scoop of PB. Down right glorious.

    Can't remember the brands but every one I ever tried tasted like that laffy taffy crap that was at the swimming pool when I was a kid. I just don't like that fake banana flavor. ----flavour for Ben and Bobby.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    CD is on a downslide.. not feeling it
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  21. that would be great,just think orange,will mix with preworkouts too,most of the time

  22. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    that would be great,just think orange,will mix with preworkouts too,most of the time
    From my experience with orange flavored proteins, they do not mix well with anything

  23. maybe PES will do us better
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cookie Dough has not budged in a few days.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. even so i would take PB before cookie dough

  26. Hehehe, PBBS is still leading

  27. The scores echo the votes we had in the previous thread. I think people need to get their friends on board to help their vote lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The scores echo the votes we had in the previous thread. I think people need to get their friends on board to help their vote lol.
    Post it on FB, bet the votes will blow up. Social Media FTW
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Post it on FB, bet the votes will blow up. Social Media FTW
    But only post it for cake batter.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    But only post it for cake batter.
    cake batter vs cookie dough on facebook!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    cake batter vs cookie dough on facebook!
    Hopefully the Cookie Dough Crowd comes around.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  32. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hopefully the Cookie Dough Crowd comes around.
    ill just get all my fat friends to make accounts so they would vote for cookie dough!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  33. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    ill just get all my fat friends to make accounts so they would vote for cookie dough!
    Please do
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ill just get all my fat friends to make accounts so they would vote for cookie dough!
    Smart man you are! Reps to you sir.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  35. /closed
    The Historic PES Legend

  36. I have thrown this up on the PES Facebook and Twitter pages.

    I even used the word 'flavor' for our American pages to show my versatility.

    Even though I have specified twice that the vote has to take place on this poll, I guarantee people will start voting on the page lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have thrown this up on the PES Facebook and Twitter pages.

    I even used the word 'flavor' for our American pages to show my versatility.

    Even though I have specified twice that the vote has to take place on this poll, I guarantee people will start voting on the page lol.

    Yup! No doubt!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have thrown this up on the PES Facebook and Twitter pages.

    I even used the word 'flavor' for our American pages to show my versatility.

    Even though I have specified twice that the vote has to take place on this poll, I guarantee people will start voting on the page lol.
    I'm impressed, bilingual as well

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have thrown this up on the PES Facebook and Twitter pages.

    I even used the word 'flavor' for our American pages to show my versatility.

    Even though I have specified twice that the vote has to take place on this poll, I guarantee people will start voting on the page lol.
    you know it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BazW View Post
    I'm impressed, bilingual as well as bisexual

    That is a vicious dirty lie!










































    He only speaks English!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Log in
Log in