Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 5 of 41 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Ahhh gotcha. Sorta like.. Hey here is our first protein ever. It's Cookie Dough(fingers crossed)! Its a hit everyone loves it and few months later out of no where BOOM Peanut butter banana swirl protein from pes! Leaving the mass of meat heads and PES fans lost in a world with 2 amazing pes whey proteins that they do not know what to go for and what to drink. And when they think its all over... Here comes blueberry. You see some guys pulling their hair out, they think its Xmas that came in early so they go out and buy Cookie Dough, PB Banana and 3 tubs of Blueberry..
    I understand now =D
    Haha, weirdly this is exactly right.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Need more blueberry votes, cookie dough is makin a comeback
    •   
       


  3. Cookie Dough people. Come on
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions
    Need more cookie dough votes, cookie dough is makin a comeback
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. I really want Blueberry but honestly its kinda 1a) Blueberry 1b) Cookie dough for me then all the rest.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Both hailing from the party of uncooked snacks, Cookie Dough and Cake Batter are splitting the vote of the largest demographic. Drop out Cake Batter and give your votes to Cookie Dough.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Both hailing from the party of uncooked snacks, Cookie Dough and Cake Batter are splitting the vote of the largest demographic. Drop out Cake Batter and give your votes to Cookie Dough.
    No! We want Blueberry!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Both hailing from the party of uncooked snacks, Cookie Dough and Cake Batter are splitting the vote of the largest demographic. Drop out Cake Batter and give your votes to Cookie Dough.
    in that case, we would also have to split the votes of the fruits, orange creamsicle and the nasty blueberry
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    in that case, we would also have to split the votes of the fruits, orange creamsicle and the nasty blueberry
    I was afraid someone would respond with this logic....I was even more afraid that they would also include banana under the fruit umbrella.

  10. Blueberry FTW!!!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    I was afraid someone would respond with this logic....I was even more afraid that they would also include banana under the fruit umbrella.
    haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  12. More PBBS votes needed...I've created the first acronym for it too

  13. Remember guys, this is for the first flavour only. We will interpret the scores and include them in decisions for future flavours.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Remember guys, this is for the first flavour only. We will interpret the scores and include them in decisions for future flavours.
    When does the poll close?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. I want cake now!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

    ff to 25 seconds
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. I heard anacyclus tastes like Cookie Dough, maybe if it wins they'll just dump a bunch of Anabeta into the protein mix.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways
    I heard anacyclus tastes like Cookie Dough, maybe if it wins they'll just dump a bunch of Anabeta into the protein mix.
    Anabolic cookie dough
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I want cake now!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

    ff to 25 seconds
    you got an orange peanut?! for me??
    Cultivating Mass.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    When does the poll close?
    Good question. I didn't set a time on it as the more feedback we get the more reliable it is. We would prefer it ran for a month rather than a week, the more data the better.


    In theory we could keep it running and use the first runner up as the second flavour I guess...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    you got an orange peanut?! for me??
    love that video
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Anabolic cookie dough
    I like the sound of this as the new flavor.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I like the sound of this as the new flavor.
    Real chocolate chips with it!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Real chocolate chips with it!
    ^^^ Quoted for Truth. Some cookies and cream's on the market have small chip pieces.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    ^^^ Quoted for Truth. Some cookies and cream's on the market have small chip pieces.
    No. That would be terrible and I wouldn't be able to have any, which would be gay.

  25. orange should be good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in