Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 26 of 26 First ... 21242526
  1. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I won't debate that, I'm just letting you know that the protein will still spike insulin.



    I don't eat fruit very often. I should, but don't. I don't like it much, and always forget about it and it goes bad lol.
    I have been guilty of fruit going bad as well unless it's bananas or apples. They don't last long at my house lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,952
    Rep Power
    8228531
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I have been guilty of fruit going bad as well unless it's bananas or apples. They don't last long at my house lol
    If I eat any, they're usually berries or cherries.

    Don't care much for apples, bananas are meh.
  3. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    If I eat any, they're usually berries or cherries.

    Don't care much for apples, bananas are meh.
    I love berries but for some reason if it's fruit that goes in the fridge I forget about it, I know I'm weird.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,952
    Rep Power
    8228531
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I love berries but for some reason if it's fruit that goes in the fridge I forget about it, I know I'm weird.
    That's what always happens to me.

    I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.
  5. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's what always happens to me.

    I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.
    Haha yep that's me as well
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    2242579
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Haha yep that's me as well
    I found a black shriveled up banana in my desk last night! I always forget what I shove in my drawers. :/
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  7. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!


    Back when I had a desk job I was fat and ate whatever. I found all kinds of nasty crap that I had forgotten about. Which surprises me that I'd leave any food behind lol!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418504
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what always happens to me.

    I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.
    Thats a lot of veggies for me...spinach is in the drawer in the fridge right now. thanks for the reminder lol
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,018
    Rep Power
    10744463
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity GodPosting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I won't debate that, I'm just letting you know that the protein will still spike insulin.



    I don't eat fruit very often. I should, but don't. I don't like it much, and always forget about it and it goes bad lol.
    Cheaper than having meat go bad thats for sure!!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  10. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,313
    Rep Power
    7736790
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I found a black shriveled up banana in my desk last night! I always forget what I shove in my drawers. :/
    So easy to make that sound dirty--- but I won't.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  11. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,313
    Rep Power
    7736790
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's what always happens to me.

    I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.
    Freezer bags are your friends. If it's fruit to cut up like peaches, apples etc., cut them up right after washing them and into the freezer bags. Other fruits like berries, just wash them and freeze them. Just pull out what you want to eat and thaw it out or mix it in the blender with a shake or smoothie.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  12. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Freezer bags are your friends. If it's fruit to cut up like peaches, apples etc., cut them up right after washing them and into the freezer bags. Other fruits like berries, just wash them and freeze them. Just pull out what you want to eat and thaw it out or mix it in the blender with a shake or smoothie.
    Just finally wised up and instead of spending more on frozen strawberries bought some fresh ones today, sliced them up and put them in the freezer. Good call!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,018
    Rep Power
    10744463
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity GodPosting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just finally wised up and instead of spending more on frozen strawberries bought some fresh ones today, sliced them up and put them in the freezer. Good call!
    Pull them right out for fluff = Perfect
    Just dont forget them sugars are going to kill your gains
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  14. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,112
    Rep Power
    3645897
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pull them right out for fluff = Perfect
    Just dont forget them sugars are going to kill your gains
    Haha ya I'm sticking with the fruit!! I like it nice and fluffy and noticed with using less fruit I was losing that texture/consistency.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,018
    Rep Power
    10744463
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity GodPosting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Haha ya I'm sticking with the fruit!! I like it nice and fluffy and noticed with using less fruit I was losing that texture/consistency.
    Reads screen name
    "The Solution"
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  16. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,184
    Rep Power
    5341366
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Talk about a thread derail...PEStein, PEStein, PEStein, PEStein....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,689
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Talk about a thread derail...PEStein, PEStein, PEStein, PEStein....
    Lol cool can't wait gimme gimme now now
  18. New Member
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    174697
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    29.11%

    Do we have an eta? I've been holding out on protein for a little while now
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,018
    Rep Power
    10744463
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity GodPosting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

    I hope November 1st.....
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,348
    Rep Power
    10742621
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    47.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    As long as it is before Nov 14th, so I can bake myself a protein B-day cake lol
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,018
    Rep Power
    10744463
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity GodPosting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    As long as it is before Nov 14th, so I can bake myself a protein B-day cake lol
    March for me!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Log in
Log in