Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 17 of 41 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Samples coming soon?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    This was indeed one of the flavours we have tried.
    Hmmm cept none are on my door step?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is waaaayy too much information for me to divulge.

    Naughty Luke!
    Just making simple observations!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hmmm cept none are on my door step?
    Cutting edge information. As far as I am aware the samples were from a very early batch and haven't even left the office yet.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. yeah,we were hoping they may detour this way soon,showing some love for our support and opinions
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cutting edge information. As far as I am aware the samples were from a very early batch and haven't even left the office yet.
    Im going to have to get in contact with Mr. Cooper about the secret info
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Im going to have to get in contact with Mr. Cooper about the secret info
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    I hope the R&D would have the inside scoop Seeing i have met Cooper in real life and worked out with him when he was in college at Penn State.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Other:

    Pina Colada (pineapple and coconut)
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    So is "iinformation" how y'all spell "information" across the pond?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  11. III have a speech impediment, don't make jokes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I hope the R&D would have the inside scoop Seeing i have met Cooper in real life and worked out with him when he was in college at Penn State.
    You get to work out with everyone cool.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You get to work out with everyone cool.
    A lot of "Cool people" right by where you live in California brother, You have 3dmj, Alberto Nunez, Chris Lavado.. etc etc.. tons of people on various boards in Oregon/Cali

    Trae the owner of Get Ripped Nutrition is not far from you. REAL cool dude.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A lot of "Cool people" right by where you live in California brother, You have 3dmj, Alberto Nunez, Chris Lavado.. etc etc.. tons of people on various boards in Oregon/Cali

    Trae the owner of Get Ripped Nutrition is not far from you. REAL cool dude.
    That is one of the things I'm really excited about regarding this upcoming meet, is all the big lifters in my area will be there. It will be cool to network a bit and get a little more into "the scene" around here. Can't wait to try the PES Blueberry protein either.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. If you want blueberry you better get some friends voting lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you want blueberry you better get some friends voting lol.
    If you guys don't perfect it first, somebody else will. Blueberry is as crucial to PES as is it to all of us who want it. It's gonna be a game changer.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    If you guys don't perfect it first, somebody else will. Blueberry is as crucial to PES as is it to all of us who want it. It's gonna be a game changer.
    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    But PBBS is a great seller.... :rollseyes:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    I like strawberry.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    But PBBS is a great seller.... :rollseyes:
    Now your putting words in my mouth i never said.... Carry on...
    Go find a fruity flavored protein flavor that is a top seller in the market..
    I bet you will have a very hard time.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Now your putting words in my mouth i never said.... Carry on...
    Go find a fruity flavored protein flavor that is a top seller in the market..
    I bet you will have a very hard time.
    Its your implication though.

    You say BB would be a poor seller, based on other companies fruit flavors, but then you root for PBBS/Cookie Dough (at least I believe you brought up PBBS in the OG thread).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I like strawberry.
    Ditto! O.N. sells a lot of strawberry and even that Walmart Six Star crud sells a lot of strawberry. The main reason most don't sell very good is because they suck at flavoring. PES has to team to make quality and make it taste quality.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  23. Peanut butter swirl and cake batter.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Its your implication though.

    You say BB would be a poor seller, based on other companies fruit flavors, but then you root for PBBS/Cookie Dough (at least I believe you brought up PBBS in the OG thread).
    Ok.. then show me how fruity proteins are big sellers. they are not man. Its common fact in the market , and in the industry. what sells better? Strwaaberry or chocolate/vanilla or basic flavors? look at every company, look at the majority its basic flavors.. why because people dont want to venture into exotic things because they are hit or miss. do you understand how many people do not enjoy blueberry and would rather have a vanilla over a blueberry? tons.. why? Because they can take blueberries if they like it and blend it into a vanilla shake and get the same thing if not better. Some people will not enjoy the sweetness of the final product which may turn them off. Just like when people who produce strawberries get such hit or miss feedback, its not a middle ground its either you hit it or you hate it. Its fact... if it were not fact, then everyone would carry blueberry because its a major seller.

    The fact its hard to flavor, the fact its expensive to make protein in the first place due to the cost of raw materials, the fact that prices continue to rise, and that companies dont make much profit off protein in the first place is another reason why companies are slow to release exotic flavors because if they dont hit, it collects dust, and they lost profit off their time in making it, QC Testing, and Stability testing to produce the final product. Making SKU's is not cheap...

    The only reason i brought up the banana and chocolate was because Trutein made it (Chocolate Dipped Banana).. thats the only reason i brought it up.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    This was indeed one of the flavours we have tried.
    AWESOME!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Log in
Log in