Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 16 of 35 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Creamsicle sounds great
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews


  2. me voted for orange creamcicle too!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    me voted for orange creamcicle too!
    Go back and change your votes to the much needed Cake Batter, right Meow!

  4. All those propositions sounds delicious in my opinion...
    BUT...Cake batter is the most interesting :P
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Lets see some more love for Cookie Dough.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. i don't get why u wouldnt go for a blueberry muffin...ever taste the batter? better than cake batter!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i don't get why u wouldnt go for a blueberry muffin...ever taste the batter? better than cake batter!
    Blueberry muffin? Why you traitor!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Blueberry muffin? Why you traitor!
    hahah im just saying! BLUEBERRY? IF ANYTHING it shouldve been blueberry muffin batter i would never drink blueberry. im against fruity protein shakes i voted cookie dough last month when this started lol..just saw that it was STILL going and surprised at how low the polls were. calm it king!

  9. PES has gotten nothing but praise on the 2 newest products. Even from me! Loved alphamine and enhanced is awesome from the little I've tried it.looking forward to the protien powder. Gosh! What's next? A multi to replace orange triad?great job guys
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    PES has gotten nothing but praise on the 2 newest products. Even from me! Loved alphamine and enhanced is awesome from the little I've tried it.looking forward to the protien powder. Gosh! What's next? A multi to replace orange triad?great job guys
    This would be awesome! I could only imagine what kind multi Coop +PES in R&D could come up with.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post

    Yea you could make your own blueberry shake but that doesn't workout so well on a low carb diet. But yea I know what your saying...blueberry would be a pretty hard flavor to nail down. I'm still hoping it makes a comeback though
    Blueberries are amongst the lowest carb berries out there. The biggest problem is that they're extremely pricey.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Did someone say new products?

    No comment.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Did someone say new products?

    No comment.
    Shhhhhh!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Did someone say new products?

    No comment.
    Not fair...
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Blueberries are amongst the lowest carb berries out there. The biggest problem is that they're extremely pricey.
    Exactly.


    Whats cheaper to blend?

    Peanut butter and bananas + protein powder

    Or....

    Blueberries (enough to add significant flavor) + same brand protein?


    My guess is PBB, especially since most votes for BB were for something like BB muffin or similar pastry, which isn't the same as straight BB.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Exactly.


    Whats cheaper to blend?

    Peanut butter and bananas + protein powder

    Or....

    Blueberries (enough to add significant flavor) + same brand protein?


    My guess is PBB, especially since most votes for BB were for something like BB muffin or similar pastry, which isn't the same as straight BB.
    Jim's inadvertent pitch for a blueberry protein shake which is high in antioxidants and anthocyanins?

    Then we could come out with pineapple which is high in bromelain.

    I like this idea. Everyone loves a niche.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Blueberries are amongst the lowest carb berries out there. The biggest problem is that they're extremely pricey.
    Zing! not as low carb as strawberries, but still. lower end and they have tons of anti-oxidents. Whey Protein on the other hand is very processed and far from that.. lol
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. I would like to see a product that tastes like goji berries or incan berries..
    Did someone tried these berries?
    The taste is AMAZING

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Exactly.


    Whats cheaper to blend?

    Peanut butter and bananas + protein powder

    Or....

    Blueberries (enough to add significant flavor) + same brand protein?


    My guess is PBB, especially since most votes for BB were for something like BB muffin or similar pastry, which isn't the same as straight BB.
    Dymatize makes a BB muffin flavor. Worst protein flavor I've ever tried. Don't ruin good blueberry flavor with bad muffin flavor PES. I beg you.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Dymatize makes a BB muffin flavor. Worst protein flavor I've ever tried. Don't ruin good blueberry flavor with bad muffin flavor PES. I beg you.
    I agree i wasn't a fan of that flavor of Dymatize protein cause it was different sounding.

  21. been out of this thread for a while....is there a winner yet?
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    been out of this thread for a while....is there a winner yet?
    Out of the thread for a while?! You'll never find out now
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    To be fair, peanut butter banana swirl wouldn't have been my first pick.

    When you talked about mixing it up in a shaker it reminds me of my old blender bomb; chocolate whey, peanut butter, a banana, oats and milk.

    Oats were the less dominant flavour, we could be onto something. Chocolate, peanut butter, banana swirl?
    i make this shake every day!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    been out of this thread for a while....is there a winner yet?
    Not yet. But fingers still crossed for Cookie Dough!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i make this shake every day!
    I'd rather eat a banana in the morning, have some peanut butter as a snack with a compliment, and have a chocolate protein shake after workout ..I'm not much of a mixer lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Not yet. But fingers still crossed for Cookie Dough!
    i made my chocolate protein shake last night and was WISHING it was cookie dough

  27. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i made my chocolate protein shake last night and was WISHING it was cookie dough
    I have two bottles of cookie dough protein at home. One is chocolate chips cookie dough and I have grown tired of the taste already and there is half a tub worth there that i wont be using for a while. And the other is Peanut Butter Cookie Dough its really good but there is peanut butter in there =/
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  28. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I have two bottles of cookie dough protein at home. One is chocolate chips cookie dough and I have grown tired of the taste already and there is half a tub worth there that i wont be using for a while. And the other is Peanut Butter Cookie Dough its really good but there is peanut butter in there =/
    WHY IN THE WORLD would you want cookie dough to win when your tired of the taste lol..or is it because u think pes will do justice to the flavor? seems like ur all cookie-doughed out
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Not yet. But fingers still crossed for Cookie Dough!
    ^^ THis
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  30. I honestly don't know when they'll decide but part of me thinks they may already be looking at multiple of the top picks in here to see which one turns out the best. That is just me guessing based on how PES usually does things though and I haven't been given any info.

    I still want blueberry though despite all you haters in here (Cookie Dough would be fine by me tho).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in