Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 15 of 35 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Now your putting words in my mouth i never said.... Carry on...
    Go find a fruity flavored protein flavor that is a top seller in the market..
    I bet you will have a very hard time.
    Its your implication though.

    You say BB would be a poor seller, based on other companies fruit flavors, but then you root for PBBS/Cookie Dough (at least I believe you brought up PBBS in the OG thread).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I like strawberry.
    Ditto! O.N. sells a lot of strawberry and even that Walmart Six Star crud sells a lot of strawberry. The main reason most don't sell very good is because they suck at flavoring. PES has to team to make quality and make it taste quality.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   
       


  3. Peanut butter swirl and cake batter.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Its your implication though.

    You say BB would be a poor seller, based on other companies fruit flavors, but then you root for PBBS/Cookie Dough (at least I believe you brought up PBBS in the OG thread).
    Ok.. then show me how fruity proteins are big sellers. they are not man. Its common fact in the market , and in the industry. what sells better? Strwaaberry or chocolate/vanilla or basic flavors? look at every company, look at the majority its basic flavors.. why because people dont want to venture into exotic things because they are hit or miss. do you understand how many people do not enjoy blueberry and would rather have a vanilla over a blueberry? tons.. why? Because they can take blueberries if they like it and blend it into a vanilla shake and get the same thing if not better. Some people will not enjoy the sweetness of the final product which may turn them off. Just like when people who produce strawberries get such hit or miss feedback, its not a middle ground its either you hit it or you hate it. Its fact... if it were not fact, then everyone would carry blueberry because its a major seller.

    The fact its hard to flavor, the fact its expensive to make protein in the first place due to the cost of raw materials, the fact that prices continue to rise, and that companies dont make much profit off protein in the first place is another reason why companies are slow to release exotic flavors because if they dont hit, it collects dust, and they lost profit off their time in making it, QC Testing, and Stability testing to produce the final product. Making SKU's is not cheap...

    The only reason i brought up the banana and chocolate was because Trutein made it (Chocolate Dipped Banana).. thats the only reason i brought it up.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    This was indeed one of the flavours we have tried.
    AWESOME!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   
       


  6. I voted orange creamsicle.

    Ive had choc orange before (i added orange xtend and coco to my choc shake.) It was actually awsome.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    If you do that be prepared for this
    hahahhahahhaa

  8. Peanut butter banana swirl is 9 votes out in front.

    Is it time to decide the winner?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Peanut butter banana swirl is 9 votes out in front.

    Is it time to decide the winner?
    Name:  Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  26.4 KB

    What you need to do is a another pool with that awful pb banana swirl, the amazing cookie dough and make another poll to decide against the top 2!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 826"/>

    What you need to do is a another pool with that awful pb banana swirl, the amazing cookie dough and make another poll to decide against the top 2!
    How do you know its awful? I want cookie dough also but I'm going to go out on a limb and say whatever flavor it is, which will be PBBS, is going to taste great
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 826"/>

    What you need to do is a another pool with that awful pb banana swirl, the amazing cookie dough and make another poll to decide against the top 2!
    And what makes cookie dough top 2?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How do you know its awful? I want cookie dough also but I'm going to go out on a limb and say whatever flavor it is, which will be PBBS, is going to taste great
    My opinion makes it awful lol.
    I don't know I just think that anyone can mix up a scoop of peanut butter, a banana and some protein in a blender and have a swirl shake. Cookie dough is not that easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    And what makes cookie dough top 2?
    What the king says goes.
    Name:  Sabismommi2374222845757.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  52.6 KB
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    My opinion makes it awful lol.
    I don't know I just think that anyone can mix up a scoop of peanut butter, a banana and some protein in a blender and have a swirl shake. Cookie dough is not that easy.

    What the king says goes.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77 856"/>


    Name:  opinion.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  40.7 KB

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    My opinion makes it awful lol.
    I don't know I just think that anyone can mix up a scoop of peanut butter, a banana and some protein in a blender and have a swirl shake. Cookie dough is not that easy.
    True, but didn't you know PES has very special bananas
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  15. To be fair, peanut butter banana swirl wouldn't have been my first pick.

    When you talked about mixing it up in a shaker it reminds me of my old blender bomb; chocolate whey, peanut butter, a banana, oats and milk.

    Oats were the less dominant flavour, we could be onto something. Chocolate, peanut butter, banana swirl?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    To be fair, peanut butter banana swirl wouldn't have been my first pick.

    When you talked about mixing it up in a shaker it reminds me of my old blender bomb; chocolate whey, peanut butter, a banana, oats and milk.

    Oats were the less dominant flavour, we could be onto something. Chocolate, peanut butter, banana swirl?
    Wouldn't be my first choice of flavors but I imagine it will be interesting for sure.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I voted orange creamsicle.

    Ive had choc orange before (i added orange xtend and coco to my choc shake.) It was actually awsome.
    The tootsie pop, I take my post workout chocolate shake with grape xtend from my workout. It tasted just like a grape tootsie pop.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. Sad my birthday cake is getting dominated.

  19. It could be asparagus flavour, doesn't matter! I want Pes protein!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It could be asparagus flavour, doesn't matter! I want Pes protein!
    Name:  tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif
Views: 70
Size:  498.9 KB
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 018"/>
    I'm in agreement with this.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    My opinion makes it awful lol.
    I don't know I just think that anyone can mix up a scoop of peanut butter, a banana and some protein in a blender and have a swirl shake. Cookie dough is not that easy.
    Exactly, Same with Blueberry mix blueberries in a shake / blender = Blueberry. Some blueberries on the market have a very artificial taste to them. Fruit falvors in general are HUGE hit or miss because the flavoring will be so different from person to person on their taste buds, its really a hard thing to sell fruit flavored things. But a few companies have done well (Trutein and Xtreme Formulations come to mind)
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution

    Exactly, Same with Blueberry mix blueberries in a shake / blender = Blueberry. Some blueberries on the market have a very artificial taste to them. Fruit falvors in general are HUGE hit or miss because the flavoring will be so different from person to person on their taste buds, its really a hard thing to sell fruit flavored things. But a few companies have done well (Trutein and Xtreme Formulations come to mind)
    Yea you could make your own blueberry shake but that doesn't workout so well on a low carb diet. But yea I know what your saying...blueberry would be a pretty hard flavor to nail down. I'm still hoping it makes a comeback though

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post

    Yea you could make your own blueberry shake but that doesn't workout so well on a low carb diet. But yea I know what your saying...blueberry would be a pretty hard flavor to nail down. I'm still hoping it makes a comeback though
    PAs company did it just fine.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Yea you could make your own blueberry shake but that doesn't workout so well on a low carb diet. But yea I know what your saying...blueberry would be a pretty hard flavor to nail down. I'm still hoping it makes a comeback though
    You are 17 though. You should be eating food not worrying about supplements my man.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    You are 17 though. You should be eating food not worrying about supplements my man.
    Protein powder is useful at any age honestly. I see where you are coming from but whey pretty much is food and it's not going to kill me to have a protein shake post workout

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    You are 17 though. You should be eating food not worrying about supplements my man.
    I don't know if he's to worried about supplements as we all should know diet and getting your lifts dialed in is the main key. Whole foods will always be the best option for anyone.

  28. Birthday cake/cake batter sounds interesting
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I don't know if he's to worried about supplements as we all should know diet and getting your lifts dialed in is the main key. Whole foods will always be the best option for anyone.
    ^^^ This. at 17 you should be eating mom's dinner every night and lifting hard and having fun in life. not worrying about a whey shake post-workout. Eat a whole food meal post-workout. The calories/protein/fiber/fat minimum's are what matter most at the end of each day towards your goal given a caloric surplus/deficit to reach your goal
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  30. Just because I'm 17 doesnt make my macro needs any different than Y'alls.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in