PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

What flavour would you like us to make?

• Blueberry

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • Orange creamsicle

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Peanut butter banana swirl

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • Cookie dough

Votes: 46 24.2%
  • Birthday cake/cake batter

Votes: 31 16.3%

• Total voters
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who doesn't know. We are creating a protein powder. As usual, we want it to be innovative and out of the ordinary.

After asking you all what flavours you wanted to see we have picked the five most popular requests.

As always with PES, the customer comes first so now it is time for you to select the exact flavour you want to see.

Here are the five choices;
- Blueberry
- Orange creamsicle
- Peanut butter banana swirl
- Cookie dough
- Birthday cake/cake batter

We will not be counting replies in the thread. Only votes in the poll will be considered.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Placed my vote for blueberry. Interesting flavor!

BazW

BazW

Awards
It was a toss up between blueberry and peanut butter banana swirl. The PB won :)

jdx301

jdx301

Awards
Vote on the poll!
Won't let me. :) "You may not vote on this poll" It says. Maybe don't have enough posts yet. I'm not sure.

Yup, that was it. haha I guess you need 5 posts. Because now i can vote!! Ahhhhh Yeahhhhh.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negs to all who don't vote Blueberry! I like the sound of most of them though and if cookie dough was done right I'd probably consume massive quantities...Hnnngggg

Interested to see how everyone votes, but I think the biggest thing regardless of voting is which flavor gets nailed the best when testing them.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must. Vote. Now!!!! Cinnimon swirl sounds good.
You will struggle to vote for that one. ;)

Blueberry and peanut butter banana swirl are out to an early lead.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
blueberry baby. might be something to mix with water

or blueberry + added banana in blender. ooooo

i can add my own peanutbutter if i wanted. go blueberry

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job PES I wish more companies would do this, I think we all do!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Cake all the way. We are all fat kids at heart so there shouldnt be any debate :duh:

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAAAANNNGGG... talk about a tough vote... I'd literally stock each one of these flavors if they were done right. PES props to you guys for putting this up to vote!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome job PES I wish more companies would do this, I think we all do!
Thank you. We tested AnaBeta-01 through customers first, let people vote for the name of the product. We beta tested higenamine before we put it in Alpha-T2 and then we let you all vote for the name of Enhanced.

We try and stay as customer focused as possible. I am glad you have picked up on this. :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange. Creamsicle.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want more than 1 vote!! My opinion counts for at least 4 or 5 votes right!?!?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cookie Dough...

but why not Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough..

Just sayin :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of these are options for future flavors...we are just trying to decide which to come out with FIRST

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cookie Dough...but why not Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough..Just sayin :)
.. because peanut butter and cookie dough was not a flavour that customers nominated? ;)

There is always one isn't there!

propho

Awards
  • Established
I generally find blueberry to taste artificial from what I've had with other companies.. pb banana swirl gets my vote..

propho

Awards
  • Established
Nope hadn't tried that one.. I tried Dymatize(though i think it was blueberry muffin) and some other one I can't remember.. If PES drops a blueberry protein I'll still try it though :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope hadn't tried that one.. I tried Dymatize(though i think it was blueberry muffin) and some other one I can't remember.. If PES drops a blueberry protein I'll still try it though :)
I'm not privy on the details, but I'm right there with you on this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the votes going to be public? I would like to know who didn't vote for Orange creamsicle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Are the votes going to be public? I would like to know who didn't vote for Orange creamsicle.
I didn't , I want Cookie Dough and/or Cake Batter. Now bring it on :sombrero:

Btw , Love yah Justin!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense to PES, but blueberry just sounds nasty as a protein shake! glad to see my suggestion of cookie dough is on there but i voted for orange creamsicle!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
no offense to PES, but blueberry just sounds nasty as a protein shake! glad to see my suggestion of cookie dough is on there but i voted for orange creamsicle!
I have only tasted one supplement that actually yielded the Blueberry Flavor, and it was PNI Prodigy...and I wouldn't enjoy that as a thick protein shake haha. Trusting PES it might actually taste a bit like a Blueberry Sorbet or Ice Cream?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tasted one supplement that actually yielded the Blueberry Flavor, and it was PNI Prodigy...and I wouldn't enjoy that as a thick protein shake haha. Trusting PES it might actually taste a bit like a Blueberry Sorbet or Ice Cream?
yeah i would be really disappointed if it was BB unless it just tasted amazing. just doesnt sound good as a protein shake.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Voted orange. I would have voted blueberry, but I think it's too hard a flavor to nail, and if it's not right it will suck. Not saying I don't have faith in PES though so who knows. Seriously though why have no companies made a maple/waffle flavor???

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Voted orange. I would have voted blueberry, but I think it's too hard a flavor to nail, and if it's not right it will suck. Not saying I don't have faith in PES though so who knows. Seriously though why have no companies made a maple/waffle flavor???
because people dont want that feeling of the possibility of having diabetes after drinking a shake!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
because people dont want that feeling of the possibility of having diabetes after drinking a shake!
I take it I am the only one who adds pure canadian maple syrup my the 1/2 cups whenever he has a shake? You know...just to make the body feel happy about having to drink calories...

steppinRazor

Awards
birthdaycake/batter all the way.. blueberry was my runner up. i could see it being very good but i can also see it bombing.. but this is PES so maybe i should have a little more faith.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
well maybe they could do a maple birthday cake, maple blueberry, or a maple orange!

R1balla, had me crackin up for some reason, srs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a minute... Benjamin flavor didn't make the cut?? I'm out!!! Jk these flavors sound delightful!