Poll: What flavour would you like us to make?

PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

Page 14 of 35 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Can't tell yet.

    (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cookie dough was not one of the flavours we have tried yet...
    Send it over for me to try. I'm honest when it comes to Cookie Dough, either I love it or hate it.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Send it over for me to try. I'm honest when it comes to Cookie Dough, either I love it or hate it.

    Exactly
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So, that would mean it was the PBBS and Blueberry? I did notice you said "yet" so are we to be expecting PES to drop 3 flavors on us.. sorry , flavours?
    Bro i really hope the pb/banana swirl is in There I think it would be awesome.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  5. how bout orange cookie dough,would be awesome
    •   
       


  6. pb/banana swirl sounds good too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Send it over for me to try. I'm honest when it comes to Cookie Dough, either I love it or hate it.
    I was about to send you a tub of the sample batch, just because you asked twice instead of once.

    Then I realised it STILL isn't the cookie dough flavour.

    So, I sent it to someone else.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Bro i really hope the pb/banana swirl is in There I think it would be awesome.
    This was indeed one of the flavours we have tried.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So, that would mean it was the PBBS and Blueberry? I did notice you said "yet" so are we to be expecting PES to drop 3 flavors on us.. sorry , flavours?
    That is waaaayy too much information for me to divulge.

    Naughty Luke!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was about to send you a tub of the sample batch, just because you asked twice instead of once.

    Then I realised it STILL isn't the cookie dough flavour.

    So, I sent it to someone else.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  11. Samples coming soon?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    This was indeed one of the flavours we have tried.
    Hmmm cept none are on my door step?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is waaaayy too much information for me to divulge.

    Naughty Luke!
    Just making simple observations!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hmmm cept none are on my door step?
    Cutting edge information. As far as I am aware the samples were from a very early batch and haven't even left the office yet.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. yeah,we were hoping they may detour this way soon,showing some love for our support and opinions
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Cutting edge information. As far as I am aware the samples were from a very early batch and haven't even left the office yet.
    Im going to have to get in contact with Mr. Cooper about the secret info
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Im going to have to get in contact with Mr. Cooper about the secret info
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    I hope the R&D would have the inside scoop Seeing i have met Cooper in real life and worked out with him when he was in college at Penn State.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Other:

    Pina Colada (pineapple and coconut)
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Go ahead. The iinformation hasn't made it's way round yet lol.
    So is "iinformation" how y'all spell "information" across the pond?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  21. III have a speech impediment, don't make jokes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I hope the R&D would have the inside scoop Seeing i have met Cooper in real life and worked out with him when he was in college at Penn State.
    You get to work out with everyone cool.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You get to work out with everyone cool.
    A lot of "Cool people" right by where you live in California brother, You have 3dmj, Alberto Nunez, Chris Lavado.. etc etc.. tons of people on various boards in Oregon/Cali

    Trae the owner of Get Ripped Nutrition is not far from you. REAL cool dude.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A lot of "Cool people" right by where you live in California brother, You have 3dmj, Alberto Nunez, Chris Lavado.. etc etc.. tons of people on various boards in Oregon/Cali

    Trae the owner of Get Ripped Nutrition is not far from you. REAL cool dude.
    That is one of the things I'm really excited about regarding this upcoming meet, is all the big lifters in my area will be there. It will be cool to network a bit and get a little more into "the scene" around here. Can't wait to try the PES Blueberry protein either.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. If you want blueberry you better get some friends voting lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you want blueberry you better get some friends voting lol.
    If you guys don't perfect it first, somebody else will. Blueberry is as crucial to PES as is it to all of us who want it. It's gonna be a game changer.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    If you guys don't perfect it first, somebody else will. Blueberry is as crucial to PES as is it to all of us who want it. It's gonna be a game changer.
    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    But PBBS is a great seller.... :rollseyes:

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lol @ Blueberry. a reason why many companies dont make fruity flavors is because they dont sell. Why is strawberry not sold much online or why dont many companies make it.. it does not sell period... same with all fruit flavors on the market, you barley break even or you lose money when producing it and wasting time making it, QC Testing, Stability Testing, and then finishing the product.

    Truth...
    I like strawberry.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    But PBBS is a great seller.... :rollseyes:
    Now your putting words in my mouth i never said.... Carry on...
    Go find a fruity flavored protein flavor that is a top seller in the market..
    I bet you will have a very hard time.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in