Performax Labs introduces our newest Rep.

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Performax Labs introduces our newest Rep.

Although he has been with the company since the beginning we would like to introduce him to anabolic minds.

Welcome 'Dr.Veritas' to AnabolicMinds

He is a prospective medical school applicant and has recently moved back after finishing a Health Careers Program at Harvard University. Since moving back he plans on spending a lot of time helping out with Performax Labs while also conducting Testosterone Research at UCLA BIOMED and fulfilling his various academic endeavors.

Dr.Veritas has been an avid weightlifter for many years with great knowledge in Supplements, Training and Nutrition. We feel like he'd be a great addition to Anabolic Minds community, given his experiences and passion for helping others. We're very happy to have him here!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

welcome!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

welcome to AM
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Performax Labs introduces our newest Rep.

Awesome! Welcome! Someone with an in depth knowledge base of testosterone is ALWAYS welcome in my book!!! Good to have you!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  4379426_orig.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  105.6 KB

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Were really happy to have him here, he is new to forums but has a lot of knowledge to offer. He should be signing on soon!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

welcome aboard!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Is he working on the new oral TRT I've heard about ?!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I believe he is doing research for testosterone replacement therapy but i dont believe he is working on a oral trt. He can explain in more detail when he arrives!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm AM forum weclome, I'm truly excited working with Performax Labs and interacting with fellow AM forum users. Please feel free to ask Adizzle or myself for any supplement related inquiries, we're here for your questions and providing community support.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is he working on the new oral TRT I've heard about ?!
    @chedapalooza: I'm not currently working on the oral TRT. I'm currently involved with TRT research involving the administration of Androgel 1.62% and evaluating the beneficial impacts on Bone Density, lean body composition, and blood glucose levels in Hypogonadal men.

I will be learning quite a bit more regarding endocrine function and ways to increasing sereum Testosterone levels. I'm currently involved with such research, while taking a few additional courses in biochemistry and epidemiology prior to studying for the MCATs. Although, I'm quite well versed in physiology, nutrition and pharmacology, I have only finished up my Pre-Medical studies thus far. I was a former UC Berkeley graduate with a degree in Economics and a minor in Public Health/City Planning who later moved on to working in Finance. I ditched that career path due to my interest in Sports Nutrition, as well as pursuing a career in Medicine. It's a long haul, but the world needs some doctors!

-Dr.Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post

@chedapalooza: I'm not currently working on the oral TRT. I'm currently involved with TRT research involving the administration of Androgel 1.62% and evaluating the beneficial impacts on Bone Density, lean body composition, and blood glucose levels in Hypogonadal men.

I will be learning quite a bit more regarding endocrine function and ways to increasing sereum Testosterone levels. I'm currently involved with such research, while taking a few additional courses in biochemistry and epidemiology prior to studying for the MCATs. Although, I'm quite well versed in physiology, nutrition and pharmacology, I have only finished up my Pre-Medical studies thus far. I was a former UC Berkeley graduate with a degree in Economics and a minor in Public Health/City Planning who later moved on to working in Finance. I ditched that career path due to my interest in Sports Nutrition, as well as pursuing a career in Medicine. It's a long haul, but the world needs some doctors!

-Dr.Veritas
    Nice good luck and congrats !

I'll pm you about androgel n my current trt status if u don't mind?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nice good luck and congrats !

I'll pm you about androgel n my current trt status if u don't mind?

Sure I'll go ahead and take a look at it. Anything Testosterone related generally captures my interest.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Nice to see a dr aboard

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Nice to see a dr aboard
    I want to make it clear. I'm not a physician just yet! Luckily I'm working with some of the brightest and influential physicians in the field of Endocrinology.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Although he is not yet a doctor we are very happy to have this bright mind aboard Performax Labs!

As well, it just so happens our next product release is a..........testosterone booster, who woulda thought!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome aboard for sure nice to see new faces on the board.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    He is a prospective medical school applicant
    welcome! mind telling me what this even means?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    That most likely means he is undergrad college student who is planning on applying. Most likely bio or chem major. Doing research like this looks really good
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    That most likely means he is undergrad college student who is planning on applying. Most likely bio or chem major. Doing research like this looks really good
    I believe this is correct, however he will be in here today to answer any questions you guys may have!

As well to celebrate him joining AM we will be giving out some FREE bottles of PowerMax but ill let him announce the details!!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post

I think dkgreene88 hit the head on the nail. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an undergraduate student or your typical pre-med student. My undergraduate studies was in Economics and conducted various research projects related to Public Health and Diabetes prior working in Finance. My knowledge in nutrition and diabetes management is what lead me to quit my career in Finance.

Summary:

2005-2010:Economics B.A./City Planning/Public Health minors from UC Berkeley
    2010-2011:Investment Banking Renewable Energy ,Multiple Myeloma Bone Cancer Research, Volunteer Student researcher Endocrinology Dept.
    2011-2013: Health Careers Program through Harvard University(basically my pre-med business), Diabetes Research at Joslin Diabetes Center
    2013-2014/15: Angrogel/TRT research; coursework in exercise physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, epidemiology

I'm a career changer in terms of your typical pre-med applicant. Unlike other students, I'm in no rush to apply. I'd like to gain 1-2 years of research specifically in Endocrinology and hypogonadal disorders prior to applying. It's a long haul either way, why not do it right?

Hope this clears some things up!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I've read about people with diabetes having issues using some supplements and how they can benefit from their diet when weightlifting.
    I think you have an edge in formulating and educating because of your background.

Very cool

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Keep the questions coming guys, I'm stoked being here and helping anyway I can!

In becoming the latest Performax Labs online rep along with Adizzle means quite a bit to me! I feel privileged working with a company that takes a results based approach to formulation, which is what I expect from the supplement industry.

I think this awesome news calls for a celebration and Dr.Veritas coming with a badass Anabolic Minds debut! How does another Powermax forum contest sound to you guys?

5 free tubs....10 perhaps? What do you good bros think?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome!!
    After a year off, I'm back

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks alot Budman7811! I find the application of lifestyle modifications in medicine key to preventing diseases and extending the onset of disease. My personal experience, struggling with genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypothyroidism, gynocomastia allowed me to witness the benefits of adjusting lifestyle factors. With years of researching, dieting, training beginning since the 6th grade, I've managed to overcome many of health complications and hormonal abnormalities without the administration of prescription drugs.

For that reason, I want to take my time conducting endocrinological research while learning more of long term impacts on disease prevalence with a preventative approach. Doctors and Pharms love pushing pills to treat diseases, but placing an emphasis on preventing and curing diseases seems to be overlooked. Doctors, and future Doctors such as myself need to be well versed in nutrition, exercise physiology and supplementation to make the most of patient evaluations. I guess FDA/Pharms influence is far too great and there is money to be made so long diseases are diagnosed and treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I've read about people with diabetes having issues using some supplements and how they can benefit from their diet when weightlifting.
    I think you have an edge in formulating and educating because of your background.

Very cool
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I think dkgreene88 hit the head on the nail. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an undergraduate student or your typical pre-med student. My undergraduate studies was in Economics and conducted various research projects related to Public Health and Diabetes prior working in Finance. My knowledge in nutrition and diabetes management is what lead me to quit my career in Finance.

Summary:

2010-2011:Investment Banking Renewable Energy ,Multiple Myeloma Bone Cancer Research, Volunteer Student researcher Endocrinology Dept.
    2011-2013: Health Careers Program through Harvard University(basically my pre-med business), Diabetes Research at Joslin Diabetes Center
    2013-2014/15: Angrogel/TRT research; coursework in exercise physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, epidemiology

I'm a career changer in terms of your typical pre-med applicant. Unlike other students, I'm in no rush to apply. I'd like to gain 1-2 years of research specifically in Endocrinology and hypogonadal disorders prior to applying. It's a long haul either way, why not do it right?

Nice!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Keep the questions coming guys, I'm stoked being here and helping anyway I can!

In becoming the latest Performax Labs online rep along with Adizzle means quite a bit to me! I feel privileged working with a company that takes a results based approach to formulation, which is what I expect from the supplement industry.

I think this awesome news calls for a celebration and Dr.Veritas coming with a badass Anabolic Minds debut! How does another Powermax forum contest sound to you guys?

5 free tubs....10 perhaps? What do you good bros think?
    Did everyone miss this part, i think hes trying to give out FREE PRODUCT!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Did everyone miss this part, i think hes trying to give out FREE PRODUCT!
    Free is good!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Just waiting in anticipation.

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Alright maybe you guys overlooked my previous post. Performax Labs and myself will be creating a contest for all AM members, and plan on giving out 10 Free Powermax Tubs. Yes, you read that correctly, 10 FREE POWERMAX TUBS!

It's already pretty great that we allow anyone to try a sample absolutely risk free, right?

Well let the giveaways begin. Stay tuned for details and contest rules/restrictions. From day one we have believed in this product, glad to see more and more doing the same as well! Thanks for the support and love guys. I think a contest would be a great way for me to reach out to the AM community and make a proper introduction.

-Dr.Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

31. Senior Member
    Answers

Summary:

So why do you call yourself a dr.? Not being rude just wondering... I have my masters and teaching credential but I wouldn't call myself a teacher until I had finished. Is this common? Welcome anyways!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

They call me dr. Love

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    So why do you call yourself a dr.? Not being rude just wondering... I have my masters and teaching credential but I wouldn't call myself a teacher until I had finished. Is this common? Welcome anyways!
    Afi140, I can totally see your perspective on the use of "Dr." and how it maybe misleading to some. I'm in no way stating I'm a board certified physician or M.D.

Dr.Veritas was just something that encompasses my character and future aspirations.

-I want to be a Doctor, hence the "Dr."
    -I pride myself on integrity, truth and virtue, hence the latin word "Veritas"

As I've mentioned earlier, I would like more physicians taking a stand on preventative measures and lifestyle modifications in the treatment of patients. The pill-pushing and 10 minute consultation type of doctor is not who I want to become. A doctor of truth and virtue is what I aspire to be.

On the forums I want to bring the truth and help others as well with unbiased and valuable insight.

That was way too long, I guess my name sounded way more sickkk @ the time..haha

-Dr.Veritas
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Performax Labs introduces our newest Rep.

Thanks alot Budman7811! I find the application of lifestyle modifications in medicine key to preventing diseases and extending the onset of disease. My personal experience, struggling with genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypothyroidism, gynocomastia allowed me to witness the benefits of adjusting lifestyle factors. With years of researching, dieting, training beginning since the 6th grade, I've managed to overcome many of health complications and hormonal abnormalities without the administration of prescription drugs.

For that reason, I want to take my time conducting endocrinological research while learning more of long term impacts on disease prevalence with a preventative approach. Doctors and Pharms love pushing pills to treat diseases, but placing an emphasis on preventing and curing diseases seems to be overlooked. Doctors, and future Doctors such as myself need to be well versed in nutrition, exercise physiology and supplementation to make the most of patient evaluations. I guess FDA/Pharms influence is far too great and there is money to be made so long diseases are diagnosed and treated.
    So did you just call different endo offices and request a chance to volunteer? I'm wanting to get into endocrinology, as a PA though, I couldn't do much more school lol, let alone med school!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

He's been busy but ill get him in here today to answer this!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    So did you just call different endo offices and request a chance to volunteer? I'm wanting to get into endocrinology, as a PA though, I couldn't do much more school lol, let alone med school!- Valdez
    Hey Valdez,Sorry for the delay, the research position has been kicking my ass this week with numerous conferences and inability to get online as frequently. It's funny that you mention "calling differen endo offices," thats essentially how I started off my approach. I would identify all department chairs and research coordinators, and do quite a bit of homework on their research/publications. Lets just say I sent 50+ personalized cover letters before landing my current position. I'm sure having relatively prestigious academic institutions on my resume helped get my foot in the door. But what differentiated myself from others, was my level of preparation for specific positions and my hunger to learn. I made it clear, I'm not simply trying to enhance my medical school candidate profile, meaning I want to commit considerable amount of time.I'm blessed to having the opportunity to work alongside Dr. Ronald Swerdloff, who is a legend within the endocrinological community. Dude the amount of schooling makes me cringe at times, but it's the light at the end of the tunnel that keeps me going.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Welcomes our newest rep AE14
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 262
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:15 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 09:51 PM
  4. Welcome our newest rep!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:18 PM
  5. Millennium Sport Technologies welcomes ncangey0513 as our newest rep!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 02:59 PM