A real MAN's Thread Making you as Hard as the Product it Offers

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. A real MAN's Thread Making you as Hard as the Product it Offers







    We’re not selecting 3…. But 6 loggers to win a bottle of NXT. All you’ve got to do is post up a picture that makes you as hard as a bottle of NXT would. Promo will end on Thursday 2/7.




    What is NXT?






    What is NXT for?

    Key Benefits of Nolvadren-XT:
    Testosterone Booster√
    Anti-Estrogenic Properties√
    Complete Cortisol Control√
    Perfect PCT Blend√
    Extreme Physique Hardening Effects√


    Requirements
    -US resident
    -18 or older
    -must complete log once product arrives
    -Only able to be selected for either NXT or PR-XT


  2. cant post pics via mobile but good promo, ingredient profile looks promising...
    •   
       


  3. Monday morning bump to start the week off for 6 lucky individuals

  4. would love to log! not sure why people aren't all over this! nxt seems like a great product!!
    Name:  pic.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  64.9 KB

  5. I would love to log this in my up coming PCT!! I'm about 6 weeks away so if not an issue count me in

    Name:  hot-fitness-chicks-9.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  53.6 KB

  6. Great company!! Good luck guys
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. I could see this one actually being fun to run on a wet cycle. That is a high dose of arimistane though, you would have to have a reason to need that much like PCT or a wet compound.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. pretty good looking product here

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I could see this one actually being fun to run on a wet cycle. That is a high dose of arimistane though, you would have to have a reason to need that much like PCT or a wet compound.
    Exactly my reason for wanting to run this in my PCT.. Looks very good.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Exactly my reason for wanting to run this in my PCT.. Looks very good.
    Overkill for a PH/DS PCT but not someone coming off of AAS by any means.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  11. I enjoyed it as a solo run, frankly, but can see the applicability to a wet compound's PCT.

    Surprised with the lack of apps, especially considering NXT's efficacy and ease of application Leggggo
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    cant post pics via mobile but good promo, ingredient profile looks promising...
    i vote this guy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    i vote this guy
    Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Looks like a really solid product. Curious to see who gets the spots!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Is this nolvadren xt the same formula as what had to be formulated for the other site?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Is this nolvadren xt the same formula as what had to be formulated for the other site?
    No, this is not the BB.com compliant version but rather the version with 7OH/5AT, arimistane, and DIM.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I enjoyed it as a solo run, frankly, but can see the applicability to a wet compound's PCT.

    Surprised with the lack of apps, especially considering NXT's efficacy and ease of application Leggggo
    For sure. Only tomorrow then it's the 7th haha.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  18. Bump for more booties and boobies.


    Feel free to enter this one even if you're in the PR-XT one, because there will only be 3 loggers selected for PR-XT.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Bump for more booties and boobies.

    Feel free to enter this one even if you're in the PR-XT one, because there will only be 3 loggers selected for PR-XT.
    I'll just stack both haha. What's the main differences between the two. Ones a suicidal ai and the other a natural anabolic?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  20. Name:  image-2904025764.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  166.4 KB

    Had to put up a pic lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 505"/>

    Had to put up a pic lol
    This promo would be perfect after your next PH... NXT that is. I won a promo a while back on bb.com for that approved version, however the formulation and relabeling has delayed that. Might get it before my next run.... We will see

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    This promo would be perfect after your next PH... NXT that is. I won a promo a while back on bb.com for that approved version, however the formulation and relabeling has delayed that. Might get it before my next run.... We will see
    Ya it sounds like a great pct product
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. I have no need for anything this strong right now in the AI department but I think its a well thought out and aggressive product. I could probably run it but I am trying to keep estro in the normal range as I have an shoulder injury and since it is tendon related, that means a drop in estro will cause it to ache and its no bueno.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  24. I can't post a pic in a thread yet, but I got one in my
    Name:  12437855_9402.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  9.0 KB profile that I feel meets these specs. Oh wait, I think it let me!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I can't post a pic in a thread yet, but I got one in my
    Name:  12437855_9402.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  9.0 KB profile that I feel meets these specs. Oh wait, I think it let me!!
    brb negging.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post

    brb negging.
    Haha. I thought the same thing. So there weren't even 6 applicants right? When will you guys be choosing?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

    Haha. I thought the same thing. So there weren't even 6 applicants right? When will you guys be choosing?
    I still can't believe the lack of apps??? I would love to run this in my up coming PCT.

  28. Name:  image-1391409238.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  498.9 KB

    Every time I see this I promise myself I will never go back to before. This picture inspires me to get even more ripped and stronger than ever before, I was 280lbs now I'm 157 of leaner muscle, give me this opportunity to get more ripped and peak my potential more than ever before

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I still can't believe the lack of apps??? I would love to run this in my up coming PCT.
    I know right? I wish I could run it with the Gamma-O log I'm about to do but that wouldn't be too fair to everyone
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I can't post a pic in a thread yet, but I got one in my
    Name:  12437855_9402.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  9.0 KB profile that I feel meets these specs. Oh wait, I think it let me!!
    Actually, I would love to log this, on better thought. I believe it would help with my goals. I have a few more weeks on my current log, probably just in time to start that log.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How a real man makes a protein shake
    By howwedo107 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. What makes you thankful, this Thanksgiving
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 07:28 PM
  3. Do Carbs make you thirsty
    By Rhapsody in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Log in
Log in