PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!! - AnabolicMinds.com

PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

Name:  Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  53.6 KB

Let's face it - the post I presented about Josiah Mcquillan gaining over 10 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks while TRAINING/DIETING intensely and optimally and utilizing the PNI "Triple Threat Stack" (PRODIGY, PARAGON, THERMADEX - yes, he also used D-Test, but this is not recommended by PNI nor necessary in our opinion) caused quite a bit of excitement, controversy, raised eyebrows, questions, and anticipation! And rightly so, since this type of muscle hypertrophy is very rare and unusual for such a short period of time using only OTC supplements!

That said, while we cannot guarantee EVERYONE will make the same type of gains that Josiah did, we at PNI feel quite confident that the "Triple Threat Stack" can make significant positive changes in any lifter's physique that is willing to use them every day as directed and follow a smart and structured diet and training regimen.

So, we have decided to step up to the plate and make an incredible offer to only members at AnabolicMinds.com!

**PNI Presents the "TRIPLE THREAT STACK" TRANSFORMATION/LOGGING CHALLENGE!**

This will be a 4-week competition for 10-12 AM members

Terms:

•-Must be reputable members with at least 150 posts
    •-Must keep log on this site (other sites optional, as well as Facebook and other social media)
    •-Must update log at least 5 days per week
    •-Must adhere to a log duration of 30 days and include a detailed final review/summary consisting of a rating and discussion of the following :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
    2-Sustained Workout Energy/Drive/Focus
    3-Pumps
    4-Muscle Gain
    5-Fat Loss
    6-Side Effects (lack thereof)
    7-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

•-Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
    •-Must not be using other products with the same/similar ingredients as test products
    •-Must agree to allow PNI to use any feedback, testimonials, photos, videos, etc as advertising material in magazines, message boards, social media, etc.

Conditions:

•-Must be a U.S. citizen
    •-Must be 21 years of age or older
    •-Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point (and/or work with PNI's Luke Cameron directly on these)
    •-Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
    •-Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
    -Reason for Wanting to Participate in the Challenge

PRIZES:

1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad
    2nd place: $200 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements
    3rd place: $100 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements

JUDGING CRITERIA:

-50% will be based on your actual transformation during the 4 weeks, which will be based on before and after measurements and photos/video proof (make sure you provide all of this at the beginning and end of your log!!!!!)
    -50% will be based on the MOTIVATIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL, and EDUCATIONAL aspect of your log! We want all of you to make great progress for sure, but also want to use this opportunity to light a fire under EVERYONE's rear! Think outside the box! Give us quotes, feedback, photos, video, and more. Link to your You Tube and social media! We want to help make you guys "famous" and want to inspire and an entire industry!

JUDGES:

-PNI CEO, Chad Brooks
    -PNI Head Rep/Athlete/Coach, Eric Broser

Note: We already have 6-7 contestants involved but will be allowing for 4-6 more, so please get your submissions in early and fast! Please submit right here in this thread and/or by sending me a PM. Also, if you have any questions please post them in this thread so they can be answered for everyone's benefit!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. We at PNI only wish to bring out the best in every one of you, and we will continue to work incredibly hard to gain your business and all important TRUST -- Eric Broser
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In first!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here we go!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really looking forward to seeing some killer results
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

If I'm already logging Paragon and Prodigy can I just enter that log in the contest lol.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As president I approve this promo
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very cool opportunity and generous offer. Good luck contestants/applicants.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Very cool opportunity and generous offer. Good luck contestants/applicants.
    Totally agree specially seeing how PNI is still a new and growing company but we have faith in our products and coaches
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad.....

SWEET!!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad.....

SWEET!!!!
    Id be more down for the gift card.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn....can't wait for this.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My wife wants that ipad
    Independent Review
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome above and beyond promo! Those are some sweet prizes! In for stellar four week transformations!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ROCK N ROLL !!!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome incentives!!! I think I initiated one thing awesome here!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thought you guys would like this!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Very nice prizes and promo.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  19. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm digging this. Too bad I'm already locked down with a log or else I might just take a shot. Anyways, nice prizes, nice setup, nice stack, in to watch the results.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

This would be what you would call..Steppin Up To The Plate!! Nicely done PNI
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Damn good opportunity! Good luck to whoever gets the remaining spots to log that triple stack!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

This is one heck of a promo!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    This is one heck of a promo!
    Aaaaaaaaand how!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Aaaaaaaaand how!
    We do? Lol
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

We do? Lol
    Nice!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

We do? Lol
    Lol well done
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Wow, amazing promo. Talk about stepping up to the plate. With the inclusion of sick prizes, I have not seen anything much better than this one in a while. Good luck to all applicants !!!!

Take advantage of the training and diet tips Luke or Eric provides. Why ? It's free. How can you lose !!!

I will definitely be watching the loggers from the sidelines and observe their progress. This should be fun.

This is HOW-PNI-DO.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, amazing promo. Talk about stepping up to the plate. With the inclusion of sick prizes, I have not seen anything much better than this one in a while. Good luck to all applicants !!!!

Take advantage of the training and diet tips Luke or Eric provides. Why ? It's free. How can you lose !!!

I will definitely be watching the loggers from the sidelines and observe their progress. This should be fun.

This is HOW-PNI-DO.
    Love the little touch on that brother
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Morning bump for the iPad!!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Pretty sick promo fellas, thumbsup to PNI.

Following can't wait to give prodigy a test drive!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Pm sent
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Will choose loggers by the end of Monday. Thank you for your support!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM also sent
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    Pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    PM also sent
    2 great guys here
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The guys that in-boxed me before the launch of the log/contest and are a go. You are already in this log/contest and I have your email etc. We will be in touch with you guys. Here is what we have so far
    -dkgreene88
    -Wilpit
    -Mack411 (will have your answer about situation soon)
    -Manstr
    -PalmFist
    -Nico1

Thank you all and we will be choosing the rest of the last few selected loggers.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

2 great guys here
    Thanks brah u too
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Can't wait for this to start. Thanks again PNI
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    The guys that in-boxed me before the launch of the log/contest and are a go. You are already in this log/contest and I have your email etc. We will be in touch with you guys. Here is what we have so far
    -dkgreene88
    -Wilpit
    -Mack411 (will have your answer about situation soon)
    -Manstr
    -PalmFist
    -Nico1

Thank you all and we will be choosing the rest of the last few selected loggers.
    Go Mack!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Go Mack!
    Haha,thanks bro.I sure hope so!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Haha,thanks bro.I sure hope so!
    You got this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN Triple Threat Stack - Save 86% While Supplies Last!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:48 PM
  2. App Nut's Triple Threat Stack - Becoming the lean machine.
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. The official MOTIV8 team transformation challenge THREAD!
    By luelinks in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:28 AM