Fire sale at the Planet

  1. "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."


  2. Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?

  3. ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope sale is till friday, payday
    •   
       


  4. Hmmmmmm

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?
    Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's? It is a ph right? Women?


    Questions I got questions.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's? It is a ph right? Women?


    Questions I got questions.
    Yes, yes, ask Rosie what she thought of it (yes).
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's?
    This size is actually to use WITH PH's like our Ph-17 to compliment each other. This size wasn't meant to be a stand-alone.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  9. For this price u can't beat it, I luved it when I ran it. Made my abs pop out
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs SALE at the PLANET NOW
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
  2. Complete cycle package on sale at the Planet
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in