Fire sale at the Planet - AnabolicMinds.com

Fire sale at the Planet

  1. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,696
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5684539
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  2. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,232
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1439208

    Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?

  3. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    256036

    ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope sale is till friday, payday

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,232
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1439208

    Hmmmmmm

  5. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,696
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5684539

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Just saw this. Really looking forward to reviewing the 7-Keto... In your opinion, would this be Pete t for them last few weeks of a cut? Bring on definition? What kind of side effects? Have you personally tried this? How many more questions can you stand?
    Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  6. Professional Member
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,232
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1439208

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Sorry for the delay, Yes, it should help with definition by drying you out. Some see better results with higher dosages -so stock up! Lol! Sides?? We don't need no stinkin' sides! No, I have not tried this yet. I do however have some on the way for first hand experience. How many more you got?
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's? It is a ph right? Women?


    Questions I got questions.

  7. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,696
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5684539

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's? It is a ph right? Women?


    Questions I got questions.
    Yes, yes, ask Rosie what she thought of it (yes).
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  8. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,696
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5684539

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Can it be used in conjunction with other PH's?
    This size is actually to use WITH PH's like our Ph-17 to compliment each other. This size wasn't meant to be a stand-alone.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  9. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    256036

    For this price u can't beat it, I luved it when I ran it. Made my abs pop out

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs SALE at the PLANET NOW
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:18 AM
  2. Complete cycle package on sale at the Planet
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in