Purus Labs wants loggers on multiple supplements!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Answers
    0

    Purus Labs wants loggers on multiple supplements!!!!!!


    Purus Labs is sponsoring trials on their entire line,I'd like to get some logs going on the products below from well respected AM members.



    We're looking for 3 well respected AM members to run a feedback log for one month with any stack of two Purus Labs supplements that they feel is best suited to their particular goals....wether they be cutting,bulking,PCT or recomping.



    Logging requirements are simple,we only ask that you update your log with subjective feedback on how the supplement(s) are effecting your productivity and body composition,3 or more times per week.Before & after pics are a big plus.



    Condense
    D-Pol
    Recycle
    Muscle Marinade
    Fat Smack XR
    Organ Shield






    Product writeups (with references for all claims made) can be viewed at puruslabs . net.



    If you're interested...and you're 18 or over and reside in the US....please post up the following:


    training experience

    current program and goals

    current diet

    any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM)

    let me know why we should choose you

  2. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    no 1?
  3. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Well, let me be the first to volunteer. I haven't been here long though.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Get in on this guys.....awesome op here!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  5. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Been in the Army for 7 years, currently working at Ranger School as a medic. I am PT.

    current program and goals- 4 days a week, upper/lower body splits (just getting back into it, had my hips worked on last year.

    current diet-Intermittent fasting-16/8-- Carbs cycle

    No logs yet, got a Formutech Perform BCAA coming up

    I will do the product justice, tear it up in the gym, then write all about it.
  6. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,454
    Answers
    2


    6'0 218lb 27 year old male. I've been training for 8 years.

    Current lifting program is a FST-7 style 5 days a week. Working with a Carb backloading diet atm. Less then 30g carbs on non lifting days and 150-200 on lifting days post workout. 300g or more of protein per day, 3100 cals a day. All this is working towards a recomp from a semi dirty bulk.

    I would love to try Condense and Muscle Marinade stacked. Have been searching for a good pre workout combo and have read awesome reviews about both. Pumps are my main focus in the gym and these two coupled together would be just what the Dr. ordered.

    I have one past log on AM Montys Cut/Recomp with Havoc and 11OXO.

    I always give 100% in the gym and in life so running a log for a company like Purus labs would be an amazing opportunity to put all my effort into something I love doing and a company I have high regard for.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Wow good opp. I'm in for some logs. I would apply but I'm about to start my shredding log!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    6'0 218lb 27 year old male. I've been training for 8 years.

    Current lifting program is a FST-7 style 5 days a week. Working with a Carb backloading diet atm. Less then 30g carbs on non lifting days and 150-200 on lifting days post workout. 300g or more of protein per day, 3100 cals a day. All this is working towards a recomp from a semi dirty bulk.

    I would love to try Condense and Muscle Marinade stacked. Have been searching for a good pre workout combo and have read awesome reviews about both. Pumps are my main focus in the gym and these two coupled together would be just what the Dr. ordered.

    I have one past log on AM Montys Cut/Recomp with Havoc and 11OXO.

    I always give 100% in the gym and in life so running a log for a company like Purus labs would be an amazing opportunity to put all my effort into something I love doing and a company I have high regard for.
    This guy runs a good log. This is an outstanding opportunity here, nice promo guys
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,454
    Answers
    2


    Thanks for the shoutout

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,605
    Answers
    0


    SIIIIIIIIICK opportunity!
  11. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,605
    Answers
    0


    How I wish I could. I love COndense and MM!
  12. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0


    I've ran the who purus line. Solid products get your apps in fellas. Dpol+ Recycle was my favorite purus product stack to date.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Indeed great opp fellas I can attest for condense (pump city) MM (PRs all day)!!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  14. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Wow! Awesome opp here! In for logs.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  15. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Answers
    0


    Would I be eligible? I'm currently restarting up my slinshot log and it would be sweet to run it with fat smack and something else. If not that's fine too.
  16. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Nice promo here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    My MM log was full of PRs. I highly recommend it!
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Registered User
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Answers
    0


    23yr. 5-10 240lbs. BF- 14%.

    Bench- 425
    Squat- 520
    Deadlift- 540

    Lift 5 days a week. Currently bulking and would def be interested in either running products solo or stacking them with my own personal supplements. Your call. Give the new guy a shot!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,549
    Answers
    0


    Training Experience: 5 years

    Goals: Get to 205 @ 8% BF. Im at 187 @ 10% clean bulking rt now

    why should i be picked: I give fairly detailed logs and update daily

    supplements: Muscle Marinade and Organ Shield

    Ive never tried MM before and I like to run something like organ shield once or twice a month
  20. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Great OP.

    Purus has a solid line up.

    Strange to see you running this as opposed to Grambo, AB, or Aaron though....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  21. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    32 yrs
    5'6"
    186lbs
    training off and on for over a decade, will be starting pct from a mechabol/stanodrol cycle very soon.

    ive conducted multiple logs however cannot link via moblie app, i have previously logged MM, slinshot, and FSXR with great success during a calorie deficient.

    im really no better than the next guy for this oppertunity but will provide a detailed log along with pics as i always do.

    im interested in dpol and slinshot if possible......

    much appreciated
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Answers
    0


    I did a Mm and D-Pol log. Pumps and vascularity galore, lean out while getting stronger. Great products.
  23. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Confused?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    keipei's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    I can do a condense log in a few weeks if you guys like . I already have it in my supplement s pantry!
  25. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Man o man idk how you guys are going to pick. All the best of AM are throwing apps up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Matt Savard 30yrs ~205 ~10% BF

    training experience all over the place from multiple sports throught highschool to competitve martial arts ( judo, jui-jitsu, boxing) due to a string of injuries I am now focused on Mens Physique comps

    current program and goals, 13 weeks out from the Jay Cutler Classic May 5th. PCT starts in 2 1/2 weeks so this would be perfect timing. I train on a 4 day split with cardio 4-5 days a week also off day is taken when any heavy CNS/Neural ***itue is felt

    current diet . Carb cycling 3 low days 309p/100c/54f 3 med days 309p/250c/54f 1 high day 330p/400c/100f I can post detailed meal plans in my log

    any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) Many heres a few of the most current
    Mattys4 2013 Competition Season
    Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA
    Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)
    have more and a bunch on other sites

    let me know why we should choose you . I give detailed logs, im dedicated, Im on here daily will update with pics and videos. I love purus products slinshot is a staple in my stash. Would love to log DPOL and MUSCLE MARINADE they would fit perfect into my PCT and could definitly help solidify my gains and push me closer to my goals for this show

    Thanks for your consideration
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  27. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,371
    Answers
    0


    Great opportunity. Purus has some top notch products.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Answers
    0


    Marty has my vote.....great apps so far
  29. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Marty has my vote.....great apps so far
    Who is Marty?lol
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  30. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Who is Marty?lol
    Mcfly?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0


    Name:  image-2435021328.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  33.7 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  32. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Answers
    0


    Lol damn auto correct...meant Matty
  33. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol damn auto correct...meant Matty
    I know what you meant,just giving ya a hard time!You wouldnt believe some of the stuff its autocorrected me and said and I had to edit it so quick before anyone could see it.Stupid Ipads.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  34. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Mcfly?
    I was thinking the same. Haha
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  35. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol damn auto correct...meant Matty
    Thanks for the support brother
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  36. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I know what you meant,just giving ya a hard time!You wouldnt believe some of the stuff its autocorrected me and said and I had to edit it so quick before anyone could see it.Stupid Ipads.
    Lol I can imagine.

    And Matty no prob man, you make for a good log
  37. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Answers
    0


    You're in,Matt.I like the fact that you posted up links to past logs and are obviously dedicated to training.

    PM me your address and I'll have Muscle Marinade and D-Pol sent your way.


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Matt Savard 30yrs ~205 ~10% BF

    training experience all over the place from multiple sports throught highschool to competitve martial arts ( judo, jui-jitsu, boxing) due to a string of injuries I am now focused on Mens Physique comps

    current program and goals, 13 weeks out from the Jay Cutler Classic May 5th. PCT starts in 2 1/2 weeks so this would be perfect timing. I train on a 4 day split with cardio 4-5 days a week also off day is taken when any heavy CNS/Neural ***itue is felt

    current diet . Carb cycling 3 low days 309p/100c/54f 3 med days 309p/250c/54f 1 high day 330p/400c/100f I can post detailed meal plans in my log

    any links to previous logs (from any fitness/bodybuilding board,not just AM) Many heres a few of the most current
    Mattys4 2013 Competition Season
    Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA
    Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)
    have more and a bunch on other sites

    let me know why we should choose you . I give detailed logs, im dedicated, Im on here daily will update with pics and videos. I love purus products slinshot is a staple in my stash. Would love to log DPOL and MUSCLE MARINADE they would fit perfect into my PCT and could definitly help solidify my gains and push me closer to my goals for this show

    Thanks for your consideration
  38. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    You're in,Matt.I like the fact that you posted up links to past logs and are obviously dedicated to training.

    PM me your address and I'll have Muscle Marinade and D-Pol sent your way.
    BAM!!! Colin is the MAN! Can't wait to see this log! MM and Dpol is my fav combo ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,549
    Answers
    0
  40. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    613
    Answers
    0


    Sorry,I'd like to have you run a log but the other product you will be logging would skewer things a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Been in the Army for 7 years, currently working at Ranger School as a medic. I am PT.

    current program and goals- 4 days a week, upper/lower body splits (just getting back into it, had my hips worked on last year.

    current diet-Intermittent fasting-16/8-- Carbs cycle

    No logs yet, got a Formutech Perform BCAA coming up

    I will do the product justice, tear it up in the gym, then write all about it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 02:46 PM
  2. Questions On Purus Labs Products?
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 08:04 PM
  3. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:34 PM
  4. Purus Labs Muscle Marinade getting my punch on
    By mreast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in