PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice

Page 17 of 19 First ... 1516171819 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So i see you guys working on a new logo how about that protein!?
    Yeah! What he ^^ said! Priorities! Lol!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Met up with your owner Matt this weekend in Columbus. Dude is looking huge, and has some new stuff up his sleeve
    He is a tank! I'd like to see see a PES/EvoMuse/Analyzed Supps combo sale.
    EvoMuse

  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah! What he ^^ said! Priorities! Lol!
    Thankfully we have more than one person in the company so although you see the potential for a reformulated logo we are still working on our protein.

    Should I post a picture?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Thankfully we have more than one person in the company so although you see the potential for a reformulated logo we are still working on our protein.

    Should I post a picture?
    Yes please!

  5. What would you like a picture of?

    I can't post the protein. Perhaps a polar bear?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What would you like a picture of?

    I can't post the protein. Perhaps a polar bear?
    Schuck! In that case can we make it a polar bear ice skating?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What would you like a picture of?

    I can't post the protein. Perhaps a polar bear?
    Brb ill go to my backyard and take one
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What would you like a picture of?

    I can't post the protein. Perhaps a polar bear?
    Only in your United Kingdom do the crazy Pom Pom's do these things
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    call me crazy but i like the bland horrible taste of bulk BCAA
    lmao that would not sell well
    doing my own thang!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    At least we know no one from PES is like this (Trutein):

    http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013...ith-obscenity/
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    At least we know no one from PES is like this (Trutein):

    http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013...ith-obscenity/
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    At least we know no one from PES is like this (Trutein):

    http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013...ith-obscenity/
    Holy crap lol that's my protein of choice currently too..
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  13. That won't take long to work it's way around the forums.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. I can't see the vid at work
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Holy crap lol that's my protein of choice currently too..
    May want to reconsider.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    At least we know no one from PES is like this (Trutein):

    http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013...ith-obscenity/
    Holy bananas...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    May want to reconsider.
    The guy acting like an idiot doesn't make the product itself bad but supporting that guy through the patronage of buying his product would be the reason for reconsidering. However,all I saw was the charges. People are arrested all the time for things they didn't do or because the story got twisted around. I'd say that the arresting officer probably had good reason for the obscenity charge and the self mutilation, but I'll reserve judgement on the other charge(s) until more light is shed on the story.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The guy acting like an idiot doesn't make the product itself bad but supporting that guy through the patronage of buying his product would be the reason for reconsidering. However,all I saw was the charges. People are arrested all the time for things they didn't do or because the story got twisted around. I'd say that the arresting officer probably had good reason for the obscenity charge and the self mutilation, but I'll reserve judgement on the other charge(s) until more light is shed on the story.
    I thought that he was in trouble with the law awhile back as well...
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The guy acting like an idiot doesn't make the product itself bad but supporting that guy through the patronage of buying his product would be the reason for reconsidering. However,all I saw was the charges. People are arrested all the time for things they didn't do or because the story got twisted around. I'd say that the arresting officer probably had good reason for the obscenity charge and the self mutilation, but I'll reserve judgement on the other charge(s) until more light is shed on the story.
    So if he gets charges pressed on him and has to spend time, thats not going to aid his business and his product, nor his reputation.

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I thought that he was in trouble with the law awhile back as well...
    Yup, this is not the first go around....
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So if he gets charges pressed on him and has to spend time, thats not going to aid his business and his product, nor his reputation.
    Absolutely. Product can be spot on but if the front man/ owner is going around getting into all kinds of legal issues then it is definitely a huge black eye for the company.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  21. Still waiting on my cookie dough!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Still waiting on my peanut butter cookie!
    ^ ya! Give it up PES!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Still waiting on my cookie dough!
    Add PB, im game.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  24. Nothing wrong with trutein. So the guy has had some problems in his personal life, I'm not gonna judge him for it, or stop purchasing a good product because of something I saw on the interwebs...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nothing wrong with trutein. So the guy has had some problems in his personal life, I'm not gonna judge him for it, or stop purchasing a good product because of something I saw on the interwebs...
    So how do you expect him to continue production when he cant even access his warehouse? Let alone his reputation.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So how do you expect him to continue production when he cant even access his warehouse? Let alone his reputation.
    I was just making a point that if the guy is having some problems in his personal it won't change my opinion on his product. In other words, I'm not gonna stop buying something/anything because of what I see in the media. It won't really sway my opinion of the product at all.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  27. This thread is about PES protein though. I'm definitely getting some of that. I know it will be quality. Now lets get it on sale already!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  28. I'll take 15 pounds please. Three 5 pound tubs would be good.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  29. So Insider sale on Friday?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  30. Yes?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So Insider sale on Friday?
    Yep! How did you guess?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  32. T-Bone REALLY wants some new protein :P

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    T-Bone REALLY wants some new protein :P
    I wouldn't mind dabbling in some new flavors as well.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  34. I was thinking body sweat flavor

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was thinking body sweat flavor
    Daniel Tosh cologne flavor --- vulva
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    So.. Peanut BUtter and Cookie Dough?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was thinking body sweat flavor
    This will really annoy Bob if the sweat isn't cookie dough flavoured lol.

    My body sweat tastes like "paradise personified".
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This will really annoy Bob if the sweat isn't cookie dough flavoured lol.

    My body sweat tastes like "paradise personified".
    :: shudders ::

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This will really annoy Bob if the sweat isn't cookie dough flavoured lol.

    My body sweat tastes like "paradise putrified".
    Yeah, mine gets that way sometimes. I'm told that drinking Mountain Dew or orange juice makes it taste sweet. If you're into bottling your sweat and drinking it, it might be worth a try.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  40. Mine probably tastes like bacon.

    That would be paradise personified.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Protein Flavors - Vote the next flavor
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 08:23 AM
Log in
Log in