Lecheek Nutrition & EBF present you Mass HGH & Recompadrol to log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool Lecheek Nutrition & EBF present you Mass HGH & Recompadrol to log

Thats correct you heard it right. We are looking for 2 loggers each to log both Mass HGH & Recompadrol together.
    U.S only
    Must be 18 and up
    Must have good post history
    Links to past logs please
    Why should we pick you
    What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 products)
    We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
    Must start logs asap and link your log here when started.

Name:  ebf_stamp-w-trademark.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  47.0 KB
    Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) Recompadrol (180 caps): Discount Recompadrol Supplements
    Lean Body Formulations' Recompadrol: Optimal Insulin Mimicer!

Recompadrol represents the most versatile and complete nutrient re-partitioner that can be used by almost anyone. It is quickly gaining popularity for its unmatched effectiveness for any goal. Recompadrol has raised the bar and will soon become the standard by which all other Nutrient re-partitioners will be compared to.

For those who want to increase lean muscle mass, Recompadrol aids this process through super glycogen compensation and amino acid uptake, increased creatine utilization, increased insulin sensitivity and improved strength, Recompadrol should also be used by those trying to reduce body fat because of its potent effect of blocking fatty acid synthesis through ATP-Citrate Lyase, and also functioning as a PPAR-Alpha Agonist and a PPAR-Gamma Antagonist.. This makes dieting easier.

Recompadrol is not just for bodybuilders to gain an edge on the competition, or for athletes looking for better endurance. It is also for the general public looking to achieve a better health status. As shown in various studies the ingredients in Recompadrol were shown to reduce the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome has many different meanings as proposed by various organizations ranging from the World Health Organization to the American Diabetic association. The most common parameters that Recompadrol may help with are lipid levels, glucose levels, and body fat levels. These ingredients have been shown to: activate Glut-4 in skeletal muscle tissue, lower fasting and post prandial blood glucose levels, attenuate fat gain, increase lipid oxidation, Block glucose uptake in fat cells, block triglyceride uptake in fat cells, and improve your lipid profile, just to name a few. What this means for you is that you can now successfully gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time, all while being able to enjoy your carbohydrates. Lean Body Formulations is dedicated to bringing you the most effective, highest quality products available today. We don’t settle for average formulas due to costs, we bring you the most synergistic combinations of clinically studied compounds with the full doses used in Human trials.

A quick glance will reveal a few commonly seen ingredients, but the extracts used in Recompadrol are unlike any other product. For example Berberine HCL is not a plant extract but rather a synthetic compound. The difference between plant extract and synthetic compound is most importantly the fact that with a synthetic compound there is no variance in percentages of extract which can make one bottle of a given product work well and another less than expected. Another advantage of Berberine HCL is decreased frequency of stomach issues as seen with other products containing Berberine. So far none of the testers have had any problems with taking Recompadrol due to upset stomach. The RECOMP COMPLEX does not stop with just berberine it is much more complete. Insulin and GH are two of the most coveted hormones in the bodybuilding community. Unfortunately the use of GH lowers insulin sensitivity. With the use of Recompadrol you can not only make GH more effective in terms of fat loss but also in terms of reversing the decrease in insulin sensitivity leading to more muscle accrual. Another use for Recompadrol is to not only enhance the gains from the use of hormones, but to protect cholesterol values from reaching unhealthy levels and also preventing the binding of LDL to the walls of arteries , decreasing the risks of Cardiovascular related diseases.

Recompadrol is also and excellent adjunct or alternative to Oral hypoglycemics used by those diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. There are many anti-hyperglycemic agents that help with insulin resistance. One of specific importance is a biguanide called Metformin. Metformin decreases hepatic glucose production and sensitizes the tissues at the cellular level to uptake glucose into muscle and adipose tissue. This is needed in individuals who are insulin resistant due to the receptor dysfunction which makes it hard to get glucose into these cells. These medications have different mechanisms and are commonly used in combination with one another to achieve a better outcome. Recently, some dietary supplements have been shown to act similarly to these oral medications to assist in offsetting the progression of insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and obesity. Unfortunately with the use of these oral hypoglycemics most individuals will actually gain more adipose tissue only furthering their troubles. Almost all of the herbs used in the product have been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to treat both obesity and diabetes. Berberine was compared with Metformin and Acarbose which showed “insulin sensitivity was enhanced by berberine as the HOMA-IR value was reduced by nearly 50%. This effect may be related to fat distribution by berberine because waist and waist/hip of the patients were decreased significantly in the absence of weight change. Interestingly, both fasting and postprandial C-peptides increased significantly in patients when berberine was used together with insulin, which suggests that long-term berberine treatment may improve insulin secretion of the patients with consequent failure of oral hypoglycemic agents.” Banaba which contains corosolic acid and other tannins has been shown to be just as effective in comparison to prescription oral hypoglycemics without increasing adiposity as experienced with other oral hypoglycemics such as Metformin. (*12)

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  4.4 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (90 capsules): Discount Mass HGH Supplements
    Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
    Key Features:

• Radically increase GH and testosterone.
    • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
    • Maximize protein synthesis.
    • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
    • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
    • Decrease cortisol.
    • Suppress myostatin.

Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Can I get in on this? LOL.. Nice opp Marms!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My interest is peaked....highly peaked!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  279 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.99%

Interested here
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Two amazing companies in one giveaway???? You guys trying to implode this forum great opp here!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

Two of my favorite companies
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.06%

I'm in for this opp
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Very nice!great opportunity here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    Two of my favorite companies
    Thanks for the support everyone
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Two awesome companies. In fact, first 2 companies I ran sponsored logs for. Marms and EBF Inc are great people as well.

Don't pass up this opportunity !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I want to log this. Just started contest prep diet I think some recompadrol is just what I need.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Nice to see this opportunity hoping to see lots of people apply for this chance.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Nice to see this opportunity hoping to see lots of people apply for this chance.
    Pretty shagadelic!
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I want to log this. Just started contest prep diet I think some recompadrol is just what I need.
    Post up!!

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Post up!!
    I will if people dont start putting apps up in here...2 of my favorite products right here
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%

Good stuff right here guys!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

When I used MassHGH, my strength increased and hit most of my big lift PRs during the run. Also, just calm relaxed feeling that really increased my confidence everywhere. I think it was my first or second dose I took. I had to stay up all night to finish my presentation. I took MassHGH around midnight and stayed up till 4. I slept for 2 hours and got up, took shower and went on a 3 hour drive that included going through the beltway in the AM. To those that don't know, beltway is one of the worst for traffic during rush hour. It circles Washington DC. I did not feel tired or sleepy. Went to the meeting, sat through 4 hours of presentation given by others and gave mine and killed it. I then drove home 3 hours through rush hour safe and sound. From then I was hooked.

When I used Recompadrol, it kept my diet in check and I lost about 20 lbs and lost 4.5% body fat in 8 weeks while maintaining my strength. I had veins everywhere and and I was always full of energy. Whenever I felt like cheating, I increased Recompadrol intake and bamm !!! No bloating. After my log was done, I really found out what I was missing in Recompadrol. I ate the same way and started gaining body fat and weight. I had no recourse as I could not exercise due to injury. My diet was not horrible but it included many business dinners, holidays and many happy hours due to my former employer closing. They left one by one and we had happy hour almost every week. These are people I worked with for over 15 years. I had Recompadrol that EBF kindly provided me for my last month, but I did not feel right using it without diet being in check and being able to workout with intensity. Well, +15 lbs later and I am not even going to guess body fat gained, I am ready to get back on the horse. Stocked up on Recompadrol and I am ready to go.

Marms and EBF always visits your log, PMs you and helps you along the way.

Don't miss out guys. Great people, great product, and great support system (runner, Matty, Capt) You can't lose with this one.

Sorry guys for hijack. This is just how I feel about these 2 companies. If this post gets in the way, I will delete this it immediately.

Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the support everyone

X2 ^^^^ SO glad to see the comment in here.
    Now lets see some good apps
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Great post fumoney. Your input is always appreciated man. Anyone thinking about this log opp, just read the feedback from fumoney's first hand experience with the products and you'll be sold.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

I updated the app info up top for a starting pic in your app please
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    When I used MassHGH, my strength increased and hit most of my big lift PRs during the run. Also, just calm relaxed feeling that really increased my confidence everywhere. I think it was my first or second dose I took. I had to stay up all night to finish my presentation. I took MassHGH around midnight and stayed up till 4. I slept for 2 hours and got up, took shower and went on a 3 hour drive that included going through the beltway in the AM. To those that don't know, beltway is one of the worst for traffic during rush hour. It circles Washington DC. I did not feel tired or sleepy. Went to the meeting, sat through 4 hours of presentation given by others and gave mine and killed it. I then drove home 3 hours through rush hour safe and sound. From then I was hooked.

When I used Recompadrol, it kept my diet in check and I lost about 20 lbs and lost 4.5% body fat in 8 weeks while maintaining my strength. I had veins everywhere and and I was always full of energy. Whenever I felt like cheating, I increased Recompadrol intake and bamm !!! No bloating. After my log was done, I really found out what I was missing in Recompadrol. I ate the same way and started gaining body fat and weight. I had no recourse as I could not exercise due to injury. My diet was not horrible but it included many business dinners, holidays and many happy hours due to my former employer closing. They left one by one and we had happy hour almost every week. These are people I worked with for over 15 years. I had Recompadrol that EBF kindly provided me for my last month, but I did not feel right using it without diet being in check and being able to workout with intensity. Well, +15 lbs later and I am not even going to guess body fat gained, I am ready to get back on the horse. Stocked up on Recompadrol and I am ready to go.

Marms and EBF always visits your log, PMs you and helps you along the way.

Don't miss out guys. Great people, great product, and great support system (runner, Matty, Capt) You can't lose with this one.

Sorry guys for hijack. This is just how I feel about these 2 companies. If this post gets in the way, I will delete this it immediately.

Thanks.
    Thanks buddy!!!

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

Bump.for great opp here.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.59%

Once I get my post count up and have more free time I hope I can start applying to some of these.
    I love Recompadrol and Oxy Eca Black, which is why I love you guys <3
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Thanks buddy!!!
    No, thank you !
    I started a new log at:
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    Once I get my post count up and have more free time I hope I can start applying to some of these.
    I love Recompadrol and Oxy Eca Black, which is why I love you guys <3
    Great to hear and thank you !!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

Since I didn't see any apps I guess I'll put one up.
    U.S only- yup
    Must be 18 and up- 24

Links to past logs please. - I have logged some stuff on here like: sd, ah/ad and have put up a review once for sample packs of yours a long time ago. Also have given a review of Tt-33/dexaprine. I might be able to find a link.Thatguys logging ad/ah here is one it's old but it's a log.

Why should we pick you - never tried either of the products mentioned . Have always wanted to try mass hgh though. Will give my honest opinions good or bad.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 products) - drop body fat % and maintain/increase muscle mass.

We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)- I can post some pics and try to be detailed as possible and post at least 3 times a week.

Must start logs asap and link your log here when started. - no problem.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%

I would apply but I'm using slinshot already.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

U.S only: Yeah, im from Merica!

Must be 18 and up: Yeah, old guy here

Must have good post history: How does almost 8 years sound?

Links to past logs please:
    *Some of many
    USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

AMS Pump Fixx Log

Why should we pick you: Ive never used either supplement. For almost the past year my diet & training have been on point with the best of them. My logs are always detailed and updated regularly, now with pictures (thanks iphone )

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product); I am closing in on my current goals, slightly sloppier than I originally wanted to be at this point. I am looking to these two products to add strength and reduce bodyfat. If I can add muscle in that time frame as well. Fantastic I plan on keeping calories/training.cardio on point and letting the products work their magic

We would like to see pix and a detailed log for this joint venture. (Starting pix in your app would be great)
    Must start logs asap and link your log here when started

Can do both, no problems there.^^^^

Thanks for the opportunity!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

*Some of many

AMS Pump Fixx Log

Why should we pick you: Ive never used either supplement. For almost the past year my diet & training have been on point with the best of them. My logs are always detailed and updated regularly, now with pictures (thanks iphone )

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product); I am closing in on my current goals, slightly sloppier than I originally wanted to be at this point. I am looking to these two products to add strength and reduce bodyfat. If I can add muscle in that time frame as well. Fantastic I plan on keeping calories/training.cardio on point and letting the products work their magic

^^^^
    winner !!!
    I started a new log at:
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

DW good candidate

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

*Some of many

AMS Pump Fixx Log

^^^I like this^^^
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    DW good candidate

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    ^^^^
    winner !!!

Not sure his post history is good enough?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%

U. S only: check

Must be 18 and up: 27

Must have good post history: Yessir

Links to past logs
    Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log

Dans Purus PCT stack

Dans fat smack log

Why should we pick you? Because you guys made me break my promise to myself that I was done applying for sponsored logs for a while! Couldn't pass this up lol Never used either product gained some extra BF these last couple months that I'm lookin to get rid of but everything is back on track now would love to try this stack out.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product) currently doing Mountain dog training and would like to have the benefits of these supplements to aid in recovery and endurance that's needed for high volume training.

No problem with either of these.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

FuFu,

That's a very nice post.

We will always try and help. Glad you enjoyed your run.

Good to see a good bloke throw an app in.

Good to see you here bro

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

Got to bump this!!!

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

Yup bumpage need some apps in here. Ill gladly throw mine up for some ebf lecheek awesomeness
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

*Some of many

AMS Pump Fixx Log

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    U. S only: check

Must be 18 and up: 27

Must have good post history: Yessir

Links to past logs
    Will edit this when I get to the computer

Why should we pick you? Because you guys made me break my promise to myself that I was done applying for sponsored logs for a while! Couldn't pass this up lol Never used either product gained some extra BF these last couple months that I'm lookin to get rid of but everything is back on track now would love to try this stack out.

What are you looking to get out of this combo (what are your goals with the 2 product) currently doing Mountain dog training and would like to have the benefits of these supplements to aid in recovery and endurance that's needed for high volume training.

No problem with either of these.
    This is bringing out the heavy hitters!! DW and dan are both GREAT loggers
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

This is bringing out the heavy hitters!! DW and dan are both GREAT loggers
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    FU, DW and Dan are awesome loggers. 3 heavyweight loggers.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks guys! Feelin the love in here lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass HGH by LeCheek Nutrition
    By ladiesman1115 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:34 PM
  3. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:10 PM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 07:40 PM