**New Year, New You! Try the entire HEALTH SERIES LINE!**

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Nutrition Health Series Line Giveaway/Log Oppurtunity!

When it comes to working out, many of us lift weights or exercise simply because want to look our best. While looking good on the outside is a great goal to have, something each of us should be concerned about is how we look on the INSIDE! Without our health, it is impossible to truly look our best on the outside, so iForce Nutrition's Health Series line is here to make sure your insides look as good as your outsides!

Included in the iForce Nutrition Health Series line is:

Heart Help
The ultimate anti-cholesterol product on the market! This product will help lower your bad cholesterol, and raise your good cholesterol to ensure that your heart is as healthy as possible!

Fish Oil
One of the most commonly used dietary supplements in the world, Fish Oil helps protect our cardiovascular system, acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes weight loss, and even helps our brains become more healthy!

Athletic Multi
When it comes to good health, it's absolutely crucial to make sure you get in your vitamins & minerals every day. Athletic Multi helps make that easier by offering all the vitamins, minerals, & antioxidants needed by even the most intense athletes in two tiny capsules! Stop choking down 6-20 horse pills a day, and make your multi easier & more enjoyable to take!

Joint Help
When we lift heavy it takes a toll on our body. Injuries (both past and present) hinder us from working to our true potential in the gym. Joint Help works to completely eliminate joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage pain by significantly reducing inflammation! Users note both an immediate and long lasting pain relief from Joint Help!

iForce Nutrition is looking for 5 loggers to log all four of these products for us!

Contest Rules:

1. 18+
2. Continental USA resident
3. Willing to perform an incredibly detailed and in-depth log about your experience with this line up of products.
4. Minimum of 3 weekly updates with special attention paid to, and reported on with a 1-10 numbering system, general state/mood, joint/pain relief, energy levels, benefits to your gym experience, etc.
5. 1 final update giving an overview of your experience with the products, if you'd recommend them to another user, and if you'll be using them again in the future.
6. All posts, images, videos, and text within your log may be reproduced by iForce Nutrition to help educate other members about this product.

How to become a logger

Tell us why you want to try all 4 products, and why you think they'll be beneficial to how your "insides" look! How can these products help you in your every day life? We will choose 5 lucky winners by the end of this week!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow really great opportunity for all the important basic supplements! Everyone goes crazy for pre workout supplements but forget about the essential multi, joint, fish oil.. I would love to apply and try this but I'm still out of the country. Good luck to whoever applies and wins!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice promo here

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow awesome promo!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down. I'm over 18 years old. I've taken iForce multi before and liked it. I like the capsules instead of massive pills. I've been looking into cissus for my joints and ligaments and just haven't taken the plunge into buying it. I have two powerlifting comps I'm training for so that'd definetly be a quality supplement to invest in. I've also never taken a quality fish oil, just generic stuff, so I'd look forward to noticing any differences with it. Also 3 years ago I had high cholesterol and completely changed my lifestyle and began lifting, so the heart health supp wouldn't hurt at all. The only other supps I'm taking at the moment are OG Anabeta, hghpro, creatine mono, orange triad (which I'll stop if chosen) and Costco fish oil (again, I'll stop if chosen). I'm also taking Hemavol w/ a caffeine pill and Compete, so it'd be pretty sweet to have the whole lineup. I'll log each workout day, or any day there are noticeable changes. I will also post a review as required.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I'm 20 years old and have been lifting for about 5 years. In the five years I've made about every mistake in the book and it has taken its toll on my joints. Never taken any fish oils or anything to help my cholesterol. Been taking optimen multi vitamin and really like them but lately haven't been able to decide what to do next. Would love to try these out and am definitely willing to log 3+ times a week and would give details on everything I am feeling and all that. Thanks for the opportunity!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would have been perfect during my current M-Sten run. Would be beneficial to Pct

BigEdNJ

Awards
Would love the op Vaughn to log these at the same time as running my Hemavol/Compete stack. Could always use a multi for any of those nutrients lacking during diet. The joint relief would be great as I am hitting it hard with the Hemavol. You can't neglect the heart especially when ur creeping up in weight and age. Big supporter of Iforce and what you guys are doing.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That's one heck of a line up to run!hope some good people get chosen!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to the applicants.
I loved Joint Help, great great things were achieved with it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down. I'm over 18 years old. I've taken iForce multi before and liked it. I like the capsules instead of massive pills. I've been looking into cissus for my joints and ligaments and just haven't taken the plunge into buying it. I have two powerlifting comps I'm training for so that'd definetly be a quality supplement to invest in. I've also never taken a quality fish oil, just generic stuff, so I'd look forward to noticing any differences with it. Also 3 years ago I had high cholesterol and completely changed my lifestyle and began lifting, so the heart health supp wouldn't hurt at all. The only other supps I'm taking at the moment are OG Anabeta, hghpro, creatine mono, orange triad (which I'll stop if chosen) and Costco fish oil (again, I'll stop if chosen). I'm also taking Hemavol w/ a caffeine pill and Compete, so it'd be pretty sweet to have the whole lineup. I'll log each workout day, or any day there are noticeable changes. I will also post a review as required.
I'm 20 years old and have been lifting for about 5 years. In the five years I've made about every mistake in the book and it has taken its toll on my joints. Never taken any fish oils or anything to help my cholesterol. Been taking optimen multi vitamin and really like them but lately haven't been able to decide what to do next. Would love to try these out and am definitely willing to log 3+ times a week and would give details on everything I am feeling and all that. Thanks for the opportunity!
Looks like 2 winners is all we get...Please PM me your full name + shipping addy!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd love to apply but I have two of these (store bought) products and I have I can't log til end of feb. I like the heart health ... Lowering and raising good and bad cholesterol and the joint health would be awesome I am getting ready to run some products that dry out the joints and thi would be perfect. If interested in waiting on me ill give it a shot, I understand and agree to your terms. At 34 I should be using all te time.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
still taking apps?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I would love to run this.... just found out I have high cholesterol (227 ldl) so I know fish oil and heart help would be GREAT. along with the multi and joint help to allow me to practice more cardio :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I would love to run this.... just found out I have high cholesterol (227 ldl) so I know fish oil and heart help would be GREAT. along with the multi and joint help to allow me to practice more cardio :)

What did your physician say about those values?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did your physician say about those values?
He said they were high for my age and he wants me to avoid all fast and greasy foods and retest in a month or two :/

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
A chance to run a full line of essentials...awesome opportunity