JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI! - AnabolicMinds.com

JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!


    Name:  1-pnijosiahtransform2.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  134.3 KB


    **SPECIAL REPORT: Josiah McQuillin Adds Over 10 lb. of Pure Muscle in 4 Weeks on Premium Nutraceuticals Stack**

    Regimen:

    -Thermadex: 1 cap every morning before cardio/breakfast.
    -Paragon: 1 capsule 3 x per day spread evenly.
    -Prodigy: 1 scoop 30-45 min before evening workout.
    -D Test: 2 caps with Paragon morning an evening

    Before Stats:

    -Weight:179
    -Arms:15.5 in.
    -Bench Press:275

    After Stats:

    -Weight: 189
    -Arms:16 in.
    -Bench Press: 315


    **Note: I decided it is important to make this very clear. Josiah purchased these products on his own and they were not given to him as some type of sponsorship. Also, had we been asked we would not have recommended that he STACK NMDA (PARAGON) with D-Test, mostly because it is not necessary - and not necessarily because it is unsafe, which is still only speculation. However, I needed to report the entire STACK that Josiah used to make these gains because I wanted this to be entirely truthful. But, it is MY opinion that he would have made the same progress had he only utilized PARAGON and not the D-Test with it. Thank you for reading and please respect Josiah in this thread since he is just simply a happy PNI customer and nothing more.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  2. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What?
    What do you mean "what?" ?
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    What?
    Lil Jon?

    All kidding aside that's 4 weeks?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,599
    Rep Power
    2410151

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Lil Jon?

    All kidding aside that's 4 weeks?
    Yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice results!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Never thought of stacking Nmda and daa before. Did I miss something?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like PNI don't get me wrong. Ricky is my bro but this advertisement reminds me of an old MuscleTech advertisement. Also I'm with LTL... Nmda and Daa? From my understanding that's not safe nor beneficial
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Nmda and Daa? From my understanding that's not safe nor beneficial
    ^ I've heard the same.
    PES R&D
  10. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In b4 op adjustments/"corrections"

    .. and yes, ricky is good ppl.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Training experience? Diet? Unlisted "supps"?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  12. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ricky for president!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ricky for president!!
    I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me with taxes

    On another note we do not reccomend D-Test and Paragon with one another, but I do know this is a client of Luke's who had amazing results.
  14. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me

    On another note we do not reccomend D-Test and Paragon with one another, but I do know this is a client of Luke's who had amazing results.
    Ricky has been incredibly generous and helpful with PNI products and you sir are very lucky to have him!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Power
    5892100

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ricky is my baby daddy...we're going on Maury
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes this was 4 weeks. Yes the results are real. Not some crazy, stupid, Muscle Tech-kind-of-ad, just a real transformation that was pretty extraordinary to myself and the PNI gang so I decided to post it up. The "special report" stuff was really me just being silly. If truly interested I could probably get Josiah to come in the thread and post or answer specific questions as he was also pretty shocked and excited about what happened during the 4 weeks. I certainly believe he would have had the same result had be not included the D-Test along with Paragon, but he is young and probably had a "more-is-better" mentality.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  17. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1371146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Yes this was 4 weeks. Yes the results are real. Not some crazy, stupid, Muscle Tech-kind-of-ad, just a real transformation that was pretty extraordinary to myself and the PNI gang so I decided to post it up. The "special report" stuff was really me just being silly. If truly interested I could probably get Josiah to come in the thread and post or answer specific questions as he was also pretty shocked and excited about what happened during the 4 weeks. I certainly believe he would have had the same result had be not included the D-Test along with Paragon, but he is young and probably had a "more-is-better" mentality.
    Do that. That would be great
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  18. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Do that. That would be great
    I am going to contact him.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  19. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308141

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me with taxes

    On another note we do not reccomend D-Test and Paragon with one another, but I do know this is a client of Luke's who had amazing results.
    Yes, I know Josiah personally and assisted through his whole cycle on Paragon, Prodigy, Thermadex and D-Test. This kid works very hard with his training and diet. He is no newbie in the gym. He is all about fitness/bodybuilding and i have loved seeing him come so far with his physique, knowledge and determination. Who's to say what our bodies can do when we put so much work into them? I'm in the process now of getting him on here so he can fill you guys in on his training and diet and how he incorporated PNI's stack. As well as answering any question you guys may have. I'm very proud of the progress he has made and know he will continue to work hard for his goals. Again, will get him on here as soon as possible !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  20. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Yes this was 4 weeks. Yes the results are real.
    4 weeks.. 28 days on a fat burner, and test booster and put on just shy of 3lbs a weeks of straight muscle?

    ...your pants are smokin...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    4 weeks.. 28 days on a fat burner, and test booster and put on just shy of 3lbs a weeks of straight muscle?

    ...your pants are smokin...
    Listen, not saying his results are typical or expected, but they DID occur and I was as shocked as anyone. Believe, or don't - it happened.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  22. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Guys,

    I would like to ask anyone affiliated with PNI not to post in this thread anymore. I dont want this to turn into a pissing match or anyone calling our company, products or athletes into question because "they" do not belive the results are possible.

    I take people on their word and if Josiah says he used the products in question then I have no reason to think he is lying. I definitely know PNI DID NOT supply the products or ask him to endorse them. He stands to gain absolutely nothing for claiming he used the products.

    The fact is he made outstanding progress and many people will call BS. The results are NOT typical.

    Carry on guys
  23. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Chad,

    I agree. We are not the kind of company that is going to engage in negativity and arguing and blah, blah, blah. The kid made these gains in 4 weeks...he was using the exact PNI products I mentioned...he kept careful track of this progress...and this is the result. I am sorry if it is too much for people to believe. Trust me, when I saw the pics I asked Luke if the kid used drugs or PH's in addition to PNI and he did not. This kid only wants to be natural. So, maybe he is a freak...maybe his body reacted in an extraordinary way that few others will...maybe he cleaned up his diet and changed his training and that assisted greatly in him making these gains.

    But, whatever the exact reason for this transformation, YES, IT DID OCCUR. Personally I have had results like this with clients many times in my career from just completely changing their workouts and diet, so while Josiah's progress shocked me, it is not like I have NEVER seen it before. People underestimate what the human body is capable of under the proper circumstances.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  24. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Luke is a great trainer and PNI products are top notch so with a great diet the results look amazing good job
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1371146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Any chance there could be a logging opportunity for this stack? I think if there was more ppl having these results ppl wouldn't be able to say anything...

    Plus I'd love the chance to do it. Haha
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  26. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Any chance there could be a logging opportunity for this stack? I think if there was more ppl having these results ppl wouldn't be able to say anything...

    Plus I'd love the chance to do it. Haha
    I will talk to Chad and see if he will do a couple of these.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  27. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308141

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Any chance there could be a logging opportunity for this stack? I think if there was more ppl having these results ppl wouldn't be able to say anything...

    Plus I'd love the chance to do it. Haha
    If Chad allows this I will work one on one for who wants to take that challenge setting up the diet and training for them for FREE !! Obviously everybody's body responds differently, but the offer is there.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  28. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1371146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    If Chad allows this I will work one on one for who wants to take that challenge setting up the diet and training for them for FREE !! Obviously everybody's body responds differently, but the offer is there.
    That would be amazing!

    Ps keep my name in mind
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  29. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308141

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    That would be amazing!

    Ps keep my name in mind
    Inbox me, Eric is talking to Chad and if goes through then we will discuss how many people will do this challenge and treat it as a first come first serve.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  30. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am 150% down for a stack like this....keep me posted on any openings. Those results are crazy and I want in lol
  31. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI

    If Chad allows this I will work one on one for who wants to take that challenge setting up the diet and training for them for FREE !! Obviously everybody's body responds differently, but the offer is there.
    Very generous
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I am 150% down for a stack like this....keep me posted on any openings. Those results are crazy and I want in lol
    I am going to push hard to get some log opps for you guys because I did not create this thread as bull or hype and I want to "put up or shut up," so to speak. We are 100% confident in our products and while I would never promise the same results as Josiah, I KNOW this stack is going to prove itself if diet/training are also on point.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  33. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    I am going to push hard to get some log opps for you guys because I did not create this thread as bull or hype and I want to "put up or shut up," so to speak. We are 100% confident in our products and while I would never promise the same results as Josiah, I KNOW this stack is going to prove itself if diet/training are also on point.
    Hey I'm down for a challenge and 4 weeks of total dedication to see what my body can do. Either way it sounds promising.
  34. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    I am going to push hard to get some log opps for you guys because I did not create this thread as bull or hype and I want to "put up or shut up," so to speak. We are 100% confident in our products and while I would never promise the same results as Josiah, I KNOW this stack is going to prove itself if diet/training are also on point.
    I don't want logging opportunity and free stuff. I would be happy to buy it on my own and try it out at some point. Can you share diet, training plan, amount of sleep, normal activity level,....

    I know the plan that fit him does not necessarily fit me, but I love reading more details about transformations like this.

    I am very interested. Thank you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  35. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308141

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Hey I'm down for a challenge and 4 weeks of total dedication to see what my body can do. Either way it sounds promising.

    Writing down who has contacted me first and so on, Wilpit you being one of them. I stand behind PNI all the way because i believe in their products, BUT no these results did not just come from PNI supplements alone. It took a strict diet, intense training and consistency, which Josiah did and has been doing. And like i said I'm willing to go the extra mile on this by doing as i said. First, lets gets the go ahead ha !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  36. New Member
    Luke_PNI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    308141

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I don't want logging opportunity and free stuff. I would be happy to buy it on my own and try it out at some point. Can you share diet, training plan, amount of sleep, normal activity level,....

    I know the plan that fit him does not necessarily fit me, but I love reading more details about transformations like this.

    I am very interested. Thank you.
    Fumoney, inbox me and we ll talk brotha !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  37. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Chad,

    I agree. We are not the kind of company that is going to engage in negativity and arguing and blah, blah, blah. The kid made these gains in 4 weeks...he was using the exact PNI products I mentioned...he kept careful track of this progress...and this is the result. I am sorry if it is too much for people to believe. Trust me, when I saw the pics I asked Luke if the kid used drugs or PH's in addition to PNI and he did not. This kid only wants to be natural. So, maybe he is a freak...maybe his body reacted in an extraordinary way that few others will...maybe he cleaned up his diet and changed his training and that assisted greatly in him making these gains.

    But, whatever the exact reason for this transformation, YES, IT DID OCCUR. Personally I have had results like this with clients many times in my career from just completely changing their workouts and diet, so while Josiah's progress shocked me, it is not like I have NEVER seen it before. People underestimate what the human body is capable of under the proper circumstances.
    I'm not saying that this did or didn't happen, but even if he really put on 10 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks, there is simply no way that supplements had anything to do with it. Anyone with a basic understanding of physiochemical feedback mechanisms in the body can conclude that much.

    Now, can someone gain 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? Yes, if previously malnourished (not the case), if glycogen-depleted during the "before" stats and glycogen replenished during the "after" stats (which is my guess, based on strength changes, muscle belly girth expansion, and weight gain; water-weight gained through glycogen replenishment is intramuscular and classified as LBM gain), if using exogenous hormones or growth promoters (not the case, based on your word at least), if the individual has never touched a weight before (not the case), or if genetics are incredible (1 in 50,000,000 if we account for one's propensity to become a pro-BBer).

    Edit: And the photo seems to support my theory of glycogen depletion-repletion, as he looks very flat in the "before" pics and has full muscle bellies in the "after" pics.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This will be good...can't get a much better natty stack
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Writing down who has contacted me first and so on, Wilpit you being one of them. I stand behind PNI all the way because i believe in their products, BUT no these results did not just come from PNI supplements alone. It took a strict diet, intense training and consistency, which Josiah did and has been doing. And like i said I'm willing to go the extra mile on this by doing as i said. First, lets gets the go ahead ha !
    Sounds good
  40. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm not saying that this did or didn't happen, but even if he really put on 10 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks, there is simply no way that supplements had anything to do with it. Anyone with a basic understanding of physiochemical feedback mechanisms in the body can conclude that much.

    Now, can someone gain 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? Yes, if previously malnourished (not the case), if glycogen-depleted during the "before" stats and glycogen replenished during the "after" stats (which is my guess, based on strength changes, muscle belly girth expansion, and weight gain; water-weight gained through glycogen replenishment is intramuscular and classified as LBM gain), if using exogenous hormones or growth promoters (not the case, based on your word at least), if the individual has never touched a weight before (not the case), or if genetics are incredible (1 in 50,000,000 if we account for one's propensity to become a pro-BBer).

    Edit: And the photo seems to support my theory of glycogen depletion-repletion, as he looks very flat in the "before" pics and has full muscle bellies in the "after" pics.
    I am sorry my friend...I doubt he was malnourished or glycogen depleted as he was a hard working, dedicated lifter before the supplements and did not all of a sudden go from doing everything wrong to everything right. You absolutely cannot discount the supplements in the OVERALL equation of the gains he made. While I am sure he made a conscious effort to perhaps eat better and maybe train harder/smarter you cannot say with any accuracy that his anabolic mechanisms were not also effected by the products. My guess is that the effect was a combination of ALL factors.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 04:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:48 AM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:00 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in