JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Quick comment. Never take someone else's word on something just because you assume they know more than you. Don't forget that his words are suppositions based on clinical studies, nothing more. They are not scripture. This is not a slam towards Coop as he seems to be highly revered on this forum. Just remember he is medical student not a medical expert as you stated.

    Always question your sources
    I don't even believe scripture, it is good mythology
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over




  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Like this guy:
    Classy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I love how 2 positive responses get you guys so hyped! Keep up the good work!
    hahaha. reminds me of so many other companies.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. im not mad at PNI at all and i do respect the people who work for them and their products. that being said, its frustrating when they use someone like that as their poster boy and all the newbs expect to see results like that. when they dont, who looks dumb? the consumer or the company?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Thank you !!
    Don't take my comment on questioning everything out of context. You guys aren't off the hook for the misleading ad. It seems below PNIs integrity to throw something out there like that
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    4 weeks.. 28 days on a fat burner, and test booster and put on just shy of 3lbs a weeks of straight muscle?

    ...your pants are smokin...

    I'm inclined to agree here. It just isn't feasible. Additionally, as a competitor I know that slight changes in a pose can show a big difference. The beginning pose doesn't even look flexed and the end pose is far better, oh and the tan helps too. Those are simple tricks people often use during "transformation" or "fat loss" competitions to help show a perception of greater disparity between the start and finish. Hell I could look like I gained/lost 10 pounds in one day just by posing and tanning!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Guys,

    I would like to ask anyone affiliated with PNI not to post in this thread anymore. I dont want this to turn into a pissing match or anyone calling our company, products or athletes into question because "they" do not belive the results are possible....
    lol, I don't think it worked!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Quick comment. Never take someone else's word on something just because you assume they know more than you. Don't forget that his words are suppositions based on clinical studies, nothing more. They are not scripture. This is not a slam towards Coop as he seems to be highly revered on this forum. Just remember he is medical student not a medical expert as you stated. Always question your sources
    Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Thank you !!
    So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.
    thanks coop, now I've got my science fair topic!
    Avenged & Transformed

  9. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    thanks coop, now I've got my science fair topic!
    hahahahahhahaa
    just make sure u have an extra liver on hand!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Don't take my comment on questioning everything out of context. You guys aren't off the hook for the misleading ad. It seems below PNIs integrity to throw something out there like that
    Is it below PNI's integrity if the gains are 100% accurate? Because there is not one iota of the original post that is not real. There is not a single lie or single piece of bull. People can say it is not feasible, but apparently it is. Could it be 1 in a million? I guess...and maybe it is (and we will be finding out shortly)...but there are no misleading words, thoughts, ideas, concepts, etc about my original post.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.
    Coop...the company you represent...and it is AN EXCELLENT ONE (nothing bad to say about SNS so lets get that out of the way)...sells products that could be harmful if combined...sells products (that contain ingredients) that can and has caused adverse reactions and hospitalization. Nobody is warning anyone about these things. So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful? I think this is just getting ridiculous. The kid made awesome gains and that is the real point here. Nobody even cared about this topic until I put this out there. This is just negativity once again at its best. If we want to be TRULY concerned about consumers than we should take every single supplement off the market and have them be prescribed by a doctor.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  12. Stay tuned for something pretty cool for AM members. That is the last I will post in this thread until I make the announcement. Thank you to EVERYONE here for their input. We DO appreciate ALL of you. We DO want everyone to be the best they can be, which is why we have reps on here going above and beyond the call of duty by supplying personalized diets and training programs for free (and without them even purchasing a single PNI product!), and why I have a Q and A thread here when I barely have time to breathe these days.

    Chad Brooks did not create PNI to be just another supplement company, and I applaud him for this!!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    Is it below PNI's integrity if the gains are 100% accurate? Because there is not one iota of the original post that is not real. There is not a single lie or single piece of bull. People can say it is not feasible, but apparently it is. Could it be 1 in a million? I guess...and maybe it is (and we will be finding out shortly)...but there are no misleading words, thoughts, ideas, concepts, etc about my original post.
    Fair enough. Not really my business and it seems you are a highly respected trainer/coach already and I'm sure you wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation by acknowledging falsehoods. Just don't let this be a type 1 error...
    Independent Review

  14. Name:  image-1451193582.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  166.1 KB

    I guess time will tell!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    I'm inclined to agree here. It just isn't feasible. Additionally, as a competitor I know that slight changes in a pose can show a big difference. The beginning pose doesn't even look flexed and the end pose is far better, oh and the tan helps too. Those are simple tricks people often use during "transformation" or "fat loss" competitions to help show a perception of greater disparity between the start and finish. Hell I could look like I gained/lost 10 pounds in one day just by posing and tanning!

    lol, I don't think it worked!
    You have an excellent point here and it is exactly what I mentioned the first time I saw the ad. Guy learns how to pose and gets a tan? Now knowing that he is a professional it makes a lot more sense to me that this "transformation" or contest prep happened. The products do look legit on paper and I have no problem saying they would be beneficial. That is without stacking the nmda and daa of course. To imply this transformation Would be typical in a 4 week run of these products is absurd.

    A 10 lb gain on a ph run with diet and training in tune would be incredible results and typically not all "solid muscle". A natty run? Beyond highly unlikely. The way this ad was made was a huge turn off to a lot of members simply because we aren't the general population and we have seen these things done over and over in this industry. Mainly on that other fail board....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. This thread almost reminds me why I went dormant on the boards for several years despite remaining heavily involved in the industry I must say I have appreciated and taken note to everything that was said in this thread. I use these type threads to better our company and also as an opportunity to be more involved on AM. With that being said I am super stoked about the annoucement that will be taking place in the very near future. It is exciting times at PNI and we are really looking forward to sharing it with everyone here at AM.

    PS- new products coming very soon and will be looking for qualified testers.

  17. Wow I think even the OGs of AM will be blown away by this giveaway opp whewwwww
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. from a business and marketing stand point amazing job
    hire a big name
    make an unrealistic statement
    watch the average person eat it up
    trash the educated users as haters
    make profit

    I'm in the process of throwing my muscle magazines with eric articles in the trash
    I understand you have to make money but at the expense of other's health and well being just to make a buck and generate PR is concerning . while I understand business is business Eric and pni should be ashamed
    i would hope a disclaimer or warning would at least be issued on your Facebook post so people know they could really mess themselves up by attempting this type of supplementation

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    Coop...the company you represent...and it is AN EXCELLENT ONE (nothing bad to say about SNS so lets get that out of the way)...sells products that could be harmful if combined...sells products (that contain ingredients) that can and has caused adverse reactions and hospitalization. Nobody is warning anyone about these things. So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful? I think this is just getting ridiculous. The kid made awesome gains and that is the real point here. Nobody even cared about this topic until I put this out there. This is just negativity once again at its best. If we want to be TRULY concerned about consumers than we should take every single supplement off the market and have them be prescribed by a doctor.
    The grocery store sells bleach and ammonia, however they don't encourage people to mix them.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    The grocery store sells bleach and ammonia, however they don't encourage people to mix them.
    Yes, but you learned that the hard way; I mean, look at your avatar
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Yes, but you learned that the hard way; I mean, look at your avatar
    Haha, Exactly!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Coop...the company you represent...and it is AN EXCELLENT ONE (nothing bad to say about SNS so lets get that out of the way)...sells products that could be harmful if combined...sells products (that contain ingredients) that can and has caused adverse reactions and hospitalization. Nobody is warning anyone about these things. So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful? I think this is just getting ridiculous. The kid made awesome gains and that is the real point here. Nobody even cared about this topic until I put this out there. This is just negativity once again at its best. If we want to be TRULY concerned about consumers than we should take every single supplement off the market and have them be prescribed by a doctor.
    I'm not sure how you are equating consumer concerns with negativity. I actually do make a point of looking out for the consumer in my posts, either money or health wise.

    You can get hospitalized from overdosing anything. Anything. So when you post a case study of someone taking 20g phenibut, it really makes me wonder...when has any SNS rep recommended using an "overdose" of any of our products? If someone suggested a combo of SNS products that was bad for their health, I would promptly tell them it's a bad idea, and I have done this in the past (e.g. Telling customers not to Load our daa, even though it would be to the company's benefit since they'd run through product faster). Conversely, you are entertaining the idea of a serious potential health risk. You won't be hospitalized for excitotoxicity now or in 10 years. But come your elderly years, you'll probably be living ​in a hospital if you wind up with dementia as a result of your actions in your younger days

  23. I know I said I was not going to jump in this thread again but just received a text from Josiah which made me HAVE to post one more thing:

    I really do not give a sh%t what you say about me because...

    1-I KNOW THIS THREAD IS 100% LEGIT...NO BULL, NO TRICKS...NO EXAGGERATION
    2-MY INTEGRITY IS 100% INTACT. I DID NOT LIE AND DID NOT TRY AND MISLEAD ANYONE.
    3-MY REPUTATION AS AN EXPERT, TRAINER, WRITER, COACH, ETC IN THIS INDUSTRY IS STELLAR SO WHAT A FEW SAY ON AM IS MEANINGLESS.
    4-THE STACK THAT JOSIAH TOOK WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME OR ANYONE AT PNI BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ACCURACY I HAD TO SAY EVERYTHING HE TOOK.
    5-THE SPECULATION ABOUT THE STACK TAKEN FOR 4 WEEKS ABOUT IT BEING HARMFUL IS NOTHING MORE THAN SPECULATION (ZERO SCIENTIFIC PROOF/VALIDATION WHICH SO MANY OF YOU RELY ON SO HEAVILY) AND 99% OF THE PRE-WORKOUT PRODUCTS/FAT BURNERS TAKEN AND OPENLY EXTOLLED ON THIS FORUM HAVE WAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE POTENTIAL FOR DANGER AND NEGATIVE REACTIONS THAN DAA/NMDA TAKEN IN COMBO AT THE DOSES SET ON THE BOTTLES. BUT, NO PROBLEM THERE, RIGHT?
    6. I AM ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL INDIVIDUALS/EXPERTS IN THIS INDUSTRY, GIVING OUT FREE ADVICE ON DOZENS OF FORUMS, PAGES, AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT ASKING ANYTHING IN RETURN SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THIS INDUSTRY WHICH HAS PROVIDED ME A VERY NICE LIFE.

    Now, as to Josiah...this thread began as so exciting for him because he apparently (naively) thought you guys would appreciate his hard work, his excellent progress, and his careful tracking of results. He knows his gains were real and he came into the thread hoping to answer legit questions about his diet and training and perhaps inspire others. Now he feels bashed and trashed as some sort of liar and shill, when he is nothing more than a young, enthusiastic bodybuilder like many of you that found a combo of products (which he purchased on his own), training and diet that brought about some pretty amazing progress. He was excited to share his experience and happy to maybe become part of this community and get further into this sport/activity. Now he just feels like **** and I congratulate those of you who made him feel that way. Good work.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  24. Wow...

    You have a talent for disregarding discourse and appealing to emotional tangents. Suffice to say, I have lost all respect for you (again), and I'm sorry that PNI inadvertently takes a hit from your lack of sense in this matter.

    As for your integrity, your history with AAEFX speaks to that...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful?
    Where is alek when you need him?


    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Log in
Log in