JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Then lets keep the hypocrisy and self righteousness to a minimum, Mitch.

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

- Valdez
    "People with holes In their pocket have more fun"

Just sayin
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    huge difference between marketing and complete bull****.this is bull**** pardon my french. i feel bad for Josh he has been dragged into something that never should have been turned into a marketing opportunity. much respect to the owner of Pni for doing some great damage control though it would be nice if they would advise Eric to handle himself in a more professional matter as its a shame he drags Pni into the dirt with him.

as for your comments valdez let's stay on topic

My friend...I had decided to stay out of this thread until I read your post and unfortunately it needs to be addressed.

Chad, the owner of PNI was completely aware of this thread and fully supported me in it. Do you know why? Because it is not bull and it is 100% truthful. As far as handling myself professionally, please...few people handle themselves as professionally as I do ESPECIALLY in the face of all the crap (undeserved) spewed at me, not only as a rep of PNI but as a person/individual (who actually spends so much time giving back to this industry). Ask ANYONE I deal with on a professional level in this industry, from the supplement companies I have worked with (past and present), to the hundreds of clients (CEO's, bodybuilders, fitness, bikini, physique, athletes of all kinds, actors, musicians, celebrities, elderly, handicapped, etc), to the gym owners, to world renown strength coaches, to authors, lawyers, promoters, etc and not a single one will say I have anything less than a stellar reputation as far as business and personal dealings. And this is something I am very proud of.

I am not dragging PNI into the dirt, but rather elevating them, which is exactly why the CEO, Chad Brooks, specifically brought me aboard. Go ask Chad about this and see what he has to say.

Please stop these personal attacks. If you choose to disbelieve this thread then that is fine. If you cannot open your mind enough to believe someone can achieve such results then that is your problem, but is also your right. Just say something like, "Personally I don't believe it." Don't bash and trash me or PNI for this!

I am so sorry that he gained as much muscle as he did, but extraordinary things DO happen in this world. Do you understand that I am 100% drug free and have gained OVER 120 lbs of muscle since I began training? I know guys on drugs who cannot say this! I have had many, many clients that have gained 10-12 lbs in 4 weeks (no increase in body fat and often losses) with no supplements and only changes to their diet and training!!!! Perhaps this is why I have a waiting list for new clients a mile long at this point (thank you GOD for your blessings). Maybe it is YOU (meaning anyone who refuses to believe this thread) who is not doing things right and need to bash this post because it makes YOU feel better about your own failure to make significant changes. This is a normal human condition unfortunately.

Guys...All I can tell you is this thread and everything in it is 100% the truth. I never said it was going to be the norm...never said it wasn't pretty extraordinary...never said EVERYONE would make the exact same gains...explained that Josiah ALSO kicked total ass with his training and diet and it was not ONLY PNI supplements that were responsible...and even was honest about him combining D-Test/Paragon even though I knew some people would question whether this was necessary or has possible contraindications! Josiah was 100% truthful with us and had nothing to gain and I simply reported his excellent results. And we are even going to spend many 100's of dollars to see what others may gain on our stack, so stay tuned.

Again, thank you to all of the people in this thread who show respect and keep an open mind. Peace and God Bless.

*CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Just sayin
    Lmao!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Just sayin
    I've always preferred the "Hole in the Popcorn Trick" . . . get others involved
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've always preferred the "Hole in the Popcorn Trick" . . . get others involved
    Whoa, whoa, whoa this guy ^^^

Giving away my go-to move here guy... Come on now!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Something to think about: Reps that post help with nutrition, training, cycle help and customer questions will gain customer loyalty and support.

Those that spend the time on non-productive threads lose customer loyalty and support.

Respectfully ask that we return to the intellectual side of AM. Sincere respect for all you "brothers in iron".
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Something to think about: Reps that post help with nutrition, training, cycle help and customer questions will gain customer loyalty and support.

Those that spend the time on non-productive threads lose customer loyalty and support.

Respectfully ask that we return to the intellectual side of AM. Sincere respect for all you "brothers in iron".
    Well said and completely agreed.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

My friend...I had decided to stay out of this thread until I read your post and unfortunately it needs to be addressed.

Chad, the owner of PNI was completely aware of this thread and fully supported me in it. Do you know why? Because it is not bull and it is 100% truthful. As far as handling myself professionally, please...few people handle themselves as professionally as I do ESPECIALLY in the face of all the crap (undeserved) spewed at me, not only as a rep of PNI but as a person/individual (who actually spends so much time giving back to this industry). Ask ANYONE I deal with on a professional level in this industry, from the supplement companies I have worked with (past and present), to the hundreds of clients (CEO's, bodybuilders, fitness, bikini, physique, athletes of all kinds, actors, musicians, celebrities, elderly, handicapped, etc), to the gym owners, to world renown strength coaches, to authors, lawyers, promoters, etc and not a single one will say I have anything less than a stellar reputation as far as business and personal dealings. And this is something I am very proud of.

I am not dragging PNI into the dirt, but rather elevating them, which is exactly why the CEO, Chad Brooks, specifically brought me aboard. Go ask Chad about this and see what he has to say.

Please stop these personal attacks. If you choose to disbelieve this thread then that is fine. If you cannot open your mind enough to believe someone can achieve such results then that is your problem, but is also your right. Just say something like, "Personally I don't believe it." Don't bash and trash me or PNI for this!

I am so sorry that he gained as much muscle as he did, but extraordinary things DO happen in this world. Do you understand that I am 100% drug free and have gained OVER 120 lbs of muscle since I began training? I know guys on drugs who cannot say this! I have had many, many clients that have gained 10-12 lbs in 4 weeks (no increase in body fat and often losses) with no supplements and only changes to their diet and training!!!! Perhaps this is why I have a waiting list for new clients a mile long at this point (thank you GOD for your blessings). Maybe it is YOU (meaning anyone who refuses to believe this thread) who is not doing things right and need to bash this post because it makes YOU feel better about your own failure to make significant changes. This is a normal human condition unfortunately.

Guys...All I can tell you is this thread and everything in it is 100% the truth. I never said it was going to be the norm...never said it wasn't pretty extraordinary...never said EVERYONE would make the exact same gains...explained that Josiah ALSO kicked total ass with his training and diet and it was not ONLY PNI supplements that were responsible...and even was honest about him combining D-Test/Paragon even though I knew some people would question whether this was necessary or has possible contraindications! Josiah was 100% truthful with us and had nothing to gain and I simply reported his excellent results. And we are even going to spend many 100's of dollars to see what others may gain on our stack, so stay tuned.

Again, thank you to all of the people in this thread who show respect and keep an open mind. Peace and God Bless.

I have bought some of your books and trusted you in the past Mr. Broser, but after reading this thread I don't trust you anymore. On facebook you have "advertised" for new clients a couple of times a month for "years", a guy who "have a waiting list for new clients a mile long" doesn't have to do that.

Because of this thread there will be no placebo-effect when trying PRODIGY that I just ordered.

This thread is bad for PNI, even if you guys produce great products.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Well said and completely agreed.
    As do I. Luke has been extemely helpful to many members on this forum, including myself, which deserves tremendous credit.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Tip View Post

He obviously did indeed gain the 10 LB. It may not have been 100% pure muscle. However 10 LB is 10 LB and from the pics. it is evident most of the weight was actual muscle. I only hope there were NO illegal things used to gain it, especially considering his age...
    Ok bro..you're behind on the convo.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

He obviously did indeed gain the 10 LB. It may not have been 100% pure muscle. However 10 LB is 10 LB and from the pics. it is evident most of the weight was actual muscle. I only hope there were NO illegal things used to gain it, especially considering his age...
    just stop man. dont even post anymore. at all.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Threads over ... R.i.p.
    Independent Review
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

This is where you fail to see. This post will be reinvented 100 times over in the next year or two "same thread, maybe a different company". why??? No one follows these things through.
    It is quite amusing actually to see you all get fired up then burn out only to get fired up again about the same thing until you tire of "that" thread.
    The only way to really "stop" as you say, is to search and seek out the truth until we all find it.
    Then and only then will you all be able to truly move on and get to the things "that matter" in the area of health and fitness.
    You have 11 posts man. Who are you? The forum moderators said lets get back to the positive. Can u not read?
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

This is where you fail to see. This post will be reinvented 100 times over in the next year or two "same thread, maybe a different company". why??? No one follows these things through.
    It is quite amusing actually to see you all get fired up then burn out only to get fired up again about the same thing until you tire of "that" thread.
    The only way to really "stop" as you say, is to search and seek out the truth until we all find it.
    Then and only then will you all be able to truly move on and get to the things "that matter" in the area of health and fitness.
    truth is, u only have 11 posts and are coming in here and bashing everyone/everything. the only way it will stop is if YOU stop posting on here.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Why are you trying to fight. Quick being so negative brotha. Srs this thread died already. Please give it some respect and dignity, and let it rest in peace, amen
    Independent Review
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

You don't know where I have been or how long. The scale of satisfaction in illusion and fear of disillusionment will ultimately not lead to real happiness or truth although for a time it may seem so
    just stop.

17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  18. New Member

You don't know where I have been or how long. The scale of satisfaction in illusion and fear of disillusionment will ultimately not lead to real happiness or truth although for a time it may seem so

Lol jim... I knew you would not be able to leave the thread alone till you had one last link of one kind or the other
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

What the hell was that guy smoking anyways? That shyt read like a long drawn out conspiracy theory
    Independent Review
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    What the hell was that guy smoking anyways? That shyt read like a long drawn out conspiracy theory
    which guy?

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    i think he overdosed on phenibut, and had a psychotic schizophrenic break

stock tip should have stuck to NYSE
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think he overdosed on phenibut, and had a psychotic schizophrenic break

stock tip should have stuck to NYSE

Wait, Wait, I think I've got it. NYSE is a ruse or maybe part of some bizarre riddle..
    Look...

Stock
    ^
    Scarlet

Ti
    p
    ^
    Pimpernel
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Special announcement I was speaking of in relation to this thread is only a day or two away as I sent the final notes to Chad earlier today and all is a go! Just finalizing a few minor details. Thanks for your patience!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Special announcement I was speaking of in relation to this thread is only a day or two away as I sent the final notes to Chad earlier today and all is a go! Just finalizing a few minor details. Thanks for your patience!
    Did you announce the loggers?
    So not only are they running the stack but you guys are working individually with everyone as far as routine and nutrition?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to watching these loggers rip it up! Sincere wishes for good gains and strength to those lucky ones chosen!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looking forward to watching these loggers rip it up! Sincere wishes for good gains and strength to those lucky ones chosen!
    Supplements aside I think that one on one training planning with broser will make a huge difference, the supps should be icing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Supplements aside I think that one on one training planning with broser will make a huge difference, the supps should be icing
    I know that the nutritional side of this will keep my attention.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

I know that the nutritional side of this will keep my attention.
    Yes
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Yes
    Don't One word me DJ!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Don't One word me DJ!
    Sorry
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I read through this thread for 30 mins and it was awesome.
    PES R&D
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I read through this thread for 30 mins and it was awesome.
    sure was!

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Did you announce the loggers?
    So not only are they running the stack but you guys are working individually with everyone as far as routine and nutrition?
    No, not announced yet as there will be a bit more to it than that. Also, there will be some more opportunities added. Luke Cameron, who is about to become the first "Broser Built" certified trainer, will be handling training/nutrition for anyone that desires it along with log.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to this ! A lot of work is going to be put into this, not only with Team PNI, but with the select few individuals doing this log. Cant wait to officially launch the full scoop, its going to be awesome !! Stay tuned !!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This will be fun
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

wait where is there an oppotunity to log or work with a trainer?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    This will be fun
    Yep can't wait!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    wait where is there an oppotunity to log or work with a trainer?
    Yes...stay tuned. Details coming!!!!!!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Name:  Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  53.6 KB

**DETAILS COMING SOON!!!**
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 04:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:48 AM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics