JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!
- 01-26-2013, 06:05 AM
- 01-26-2013, 06:21 AM
- 01-26-2013, 06:23 AM
01-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Choosing PalmFist would be a good decision. After following some if his logs I'm impressed with his dedication and strong work ethics.
01-26-2013, 07:55 AM
01-26-2013, 09:12 AM
No matter how many people that you have helped you are not the exception to making a mistake. Your emotions really shouldn't have led the forefront of your arguments. You cannot run around saying that something is safe and your only defense over someone saying it may not be is that the theory it is not hasn't been proven.
No matter how credible someone is doesn't make a product combination safe. Claiming he chose to run things the way he did and it isn't advised but we counseled him through the whole thing isn't very reassuring. Every defense you have given is just saying its just people being skeptical. But its okay for you to say its safe because its your personal belief that it is?
The fact you are trying to gain the respect of people by giving away a similar stack... Are you going to have bod pod results for this?
Your facebook ad and your original post look like a bad infomercial.
"Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
01-26-2013, 09:29 AM
01-26-2013, 09:50 AM
A few things:
1) I have the upmost respect for Mr.Cooper69 and have expressed this in PM in the past. I do NOT think he is trying to bring a negative light against PNI but is trying to educate and absolutely nothing he has said has rubbed me the wrong way.
2) R3action has made a couple of valid points but seems to be pushing some sort of agenda. If I am wrong then I apologize, but thanks for keeping the thread alive
3) I have known Eric for MUCH MUCH longer then anyone on this forum on both a personal level and business level. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I do NOT think he was trying to mislead anyone. The advertisement was over the top but this is a business as well as a lifestyle. I dont like it but it is a fact.
4) The reason I quit being active on the forums for several years is because it is easy to get caught up on the drama. For me this is a business and how I feed my family. As large as AM may seem it is a small small part of the industry and I simply cant get caught up on it. Luckily I have been able to surround myself with amazing people like Ricky, Eric, Luke, Kyle and Tank. Each of them eat, live, sleep, the health and fitness lifestyle. With that being said I do keep a close eye on everything posted. With that said, I am publicly asking any of my reps who may have a problem with any members to take it to PM and do not continue to engage in any open arguments.
5) In regards to the DAA/NMDA reccomendation. I have spoken to our CSO and he has helped me understand some of the comments/post made my MrCoop in regards to NMDA. Based on what I was told I would want to stay on the side of SAFETY and NOT reccomend anyone to combine the two. There is no definitive way to know what amount would be neurotoxic but I dont think the benefits (if any) would be worth the risk when combining the two.
In closing, those of you who are taking Luke up on the offer I look forward to your results. Have a great weekend everyone!!
01-26-2013, 09:59 AM
01-26-2013, 10:30 AM
01-26-2013, 10:54 AM
01-26-2013, 11:44 AM
01-26-2013, 12:01 PM
01-26-2013, 12:02 PM
01-26-2013, 12:08 PM
well i have officially lost respect for the entire PNI team and will not be supported them anymore.
01-26-2013, 12:27 PM
couple of points, from an observational stance (no agenda, not speaking as rep for another company)
negative advertising works. there is no doubt
in the past i worked with a man who perfected the negative-advertising approach, and he has made a fortune
the more negativity, sometimes the better
PNI products, tho i have never used personally, seem to get good feedback from what i consider solid sources of review
that said (and all issue of said "claims" aside):
safety concerns should always be paramount in this industry - that should not be an issue of integrity, but simple common sense
it is sad to see safety concerns dismissed
i have not seen facebook page, but if indeed this is advertised with no mention of potential safety concerns, that most certainly is an issue, and you should not try to distance yourself from it nor minimize the potential
reps on this forum, are intriguing
chad - no disrespect to you or your company, just conversing here..but i am wondering:
you gave your reps a clear and concise directive to not engage in argumentative posts, this was on page 2
i have seen nothing but continued bickering since..we are on page 10
including attacking a compound that another company makes with some obscure study reference - which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread or your products
(which is odd, as that company has a rep that also critiqued our same compound, because we labeled with the structural name rather than the common name...which again has nothing to do with any of this...)
as the world turns..live on AM
what a mess
can't we all just get along?
opinions from a concerned consumer
01-26-2013, 12:39 PM
That being said, I don't think this is an intentional outright lie and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I can see a reasonable scenario where this could happen. I think the PNIs reps are great especially Howwedo, and the small amount of interaction I've had with chad and Eric so far have been positive.
Just wanted to give my opinion on the technical aspects of the ad content as I am in sales and pay attention to these things.
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
01-26-2013, 12:51 PM
we here at AM are an incredibly diverse group of guys, with many different backgrounds and our own agendas
agenda is not a bad thing - again, context..
we also like to think (reps esp) that because this is our life so-to-speak, we are much more in-tune than the average consumer on the streets
(which may be so..context)
but fact is - this is (as has been mentioned) a very small realm of the industry that we target advertising to
many words are wasted, trying to get points across (context)
fruitless, including this point of mine
(wth - i am bored)
back to popcorn for me
01-26-2013, 01:00 PM
As a consumer myself I'm going to be watching very closely the progress of the AM members that PNI chooses to test out the advertised product. The proof of the original advertised hype will be in the progress these "testers" will make in one month under the direction of PNI and it's reps. Stay tuned, this is going to be interesting.
01-26-2013, 02:27 PM
01-26-2013, 02:52 PM
01-26-2013, 02:57 PM
01-26-2013, 03:10 PM
As far as Josiah is concerned, no one said anything negative against him.I'm glad your products helped him get back to where he was only months before. The problem is the way he took his supplements under your direction was not safe and you greatly exaggerated the claims and have no reasoning behind his gains being 100% muscle. I'm saying under your direction because you set his entire routine and diet. You should have advised him then on the stack you were aware he was taking.
"Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
01-26-2013, 03:20 PM
01-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees
And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
01-26-2013, 03:53 PM
01-26-2013, 03:53 PM
01-26-2013, 03:57 PM
01-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gregmethews in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
- By longhornsp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 55Last Post: 07-01-2009, 01:48 PM
- By goshawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:20 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2004, 02:19 AM