JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
1-pnijosiahtransform2.jpg

**SPECIAL REPORT: Josiah McQuillin Adds Over 10 lb. of Pure Muscle in 4 Weeks on Premium Nutraceuticals Stack**

Regimen:

-Thermadex: 1 cap every morning before cardio/breakfast.
-Paragon: 1 capsule 3 x per day spread evenly.
-Prodigy: 1 scoop 30-45 min before evening workout.
-D Test: 2 caps with Paragon morning an evening

Before Stats:

-Weight:179
-Arms:15.5 in.
-Bench Press:275

After Stats:

-Weight: 189
-Arms:16 in.
-Bench Press: 315

**Note: I decided it is important to make this very clear. Josiah purchased these products on his own and they were not given to him as some type of sponsorship. Also, had we been asked we would not have recommended that he STACK NMDA (PARAGON) with D-Test, mostly because it is not necessary - and not necessarily because it is unsafe, which is still only speculation. However, I needed to report the entire STACK that Josiah used to make these gains because I wanted this to be entirely truthful. But, it is MY opinion that he would have made the same progress had he only utilized PARAGON and not the D-Test with it. Thank you for reading and please respect Josiah in this thread since he is just simply a happy PNI customer and nothing more.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never thought of stacking Nmda and daa before. Did I miss something?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I like PNI don't get me wrong. Ricky is my bro but this advertisement reminds me of an old MuscleTech advertisement. Also I'm with LTL... Nmda and Daa? From my understanding that's not safe nor beneficial

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ricky for president!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Ricky for president!!
I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me with taxes :)

On another note we do not reccomend D-Test and Paragon with one another, but I do know this is a client of Luke's who had amazing results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me :)

On another note we do not reccomend D-Test and Paragon with one another, but I do know this is a client of Luke's who had amazing results.
Ricky has been incredibly generous and helpful with PNI products and you sir are very lucky to have him! :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ricky is my baby daddy...we're going on Maury

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Yes this was 4 weeks. Yes the results are real. Not some crazy, stupid, Muscle Tech-kind-of-ad, just a real transformation that was pretty extraordinary to myself and the PNI gang so I decided to post it up. The "special report" stuff was really me just being silly. If truly interested I could probably get Josiah to come in the thread and post or answer specific questions as he was also pretty shocked and excited about what happened during the 4 weeks. I certainly believe he would have had the same result had be not included the D-Test along with Paragon, but he is young and probably had a "more-is-better" mentality.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yes this was 4 weeks. Yes the results are real. Not some crazy, stupid, Muscle Tech-kind-of-ad, just a real transformation that was pretty extraordinary to myself and the PNI gang so I decided to post it up. The "special report" stuff was really me just being silly. If truly interested I could probably get Josiah to come in the thread and post or answer specific questions as he was also pretty shocked and excited about what happened during the 4 weeks. I certainly believe he would have had the same result had be not included the D-Test along with Paragon, but he is young and probably had a "more-is-better" mentality.
Do that. That would be great

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I agree Ricky for president! I have a feeling he would take less of my hard earned money from me with taxes :)

Yes, I know Josiah personally and assisted through his whole cycle on Paragon, Prodigy, Thermadex and D-Test. This kid works very hard with his training and diet. He is no newbie in the gym. He is all about fitness/bodybuilding and i have loved seeing him come so far with his physique, knowledge and determination. Who's to say what our bodies can do when we put so much work into them? I'm in the process now of getting him on here so he can fill you guys in on his training and diet and how he incorporated PNI's stack. As well as answering any question you guys may have. I'm very proud of the progress he has made and know he will continue to work hard for his goals. Again, will get him on here as soon as possible !

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
4 weeks.. 28 days on a fat burner, and test booster and put on just shy of 3lbs a weeks of straight muscle?

...your pants are smokin...
Listen, not saying his results are typical or expected, but they DID occur and I was as shocked as anyone. Believe, or don't - it happened.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I would like to ask anyone affiliated with PNI not to post in this thread anymore. I dont want this to turn into a pissing match or anyone calling our company, products or athletes into question because "they" do not belive the results are possible.

I take people on their word and if Josiah says he used the products in question then I have no reason to think he is lying. I definitely know PNI DID NOT supply the products or ask him to endorse them. He stands to gain absolutely nothing for claiming he used the products.

The fact is he made outstanding progress and many people will call BS. The results are NOT typical.

Carry on guys :)

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Chad,

I agree. We are not the kind of company that is going to engage in negativity and arguing and blah, blah, blah. The kid made these gains in 4 weeks...he was using the exact PNI products I mentioned...he kept careful track of this progress...and this is the result. I am sorry if it is too much for people to believe. Trust me, when I saw the pics I asked Luke if the kid used drugs or PH's in addition to PNI and he did not. This kid only wants to be natural. So, maybe he is a freak...maybe his body reacted in an extraordinary way that few others will...maybe he cleaned up his diet and changed his training and that assisted greatly in him making these gains.

But, whatever the exact reason for this transformation, YES, IT DID OCCUR. Personally I have had results like this with clients many times in my career from just completely changing their workouts and diet, so while Josiah's progress shocked me, it is not like I have NEVER seen it before. People underestimate what the human body is capable of under the proper circumstances.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke is a great trainer and PNI products are top notch so with a great diet the results look amazing good job

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Any chance there could be a logging opportunity for this stack? I think if there was more ppl having these results ppl wouldn't be able to say anything...

Plus I'd love the chance to do it. Haha

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Any chance there could be a logging opportunity for this stack? I think if there was more ppl having these results ppl wouldn't be able to say anything...

I will talk to Chad and see if he will do a couple of these.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards

If Chad allows this I will work one on one for who wants to take that challenge setting up the diet and training for them for FREE !! Obviously everybody's body responds differently, but the offer is there.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
If Chad allows this I will work one on one for who wants to take that challenge setting up the diet and training for them for FREE !! Obviously everybody's body responds differently, but the offer is there.
That would be amazing!

Ps keep my name in mind :)

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
That would be amazing!

Ps keep my name in mind :)
Inbox me, Eric is talking to Chad and if goes through then we will discuss how many people will do this challenge and treat it as a first come first serve. :)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I am 150% down for a stack like this....keep me posted on any openings. Those results are crazy and I want in lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very generous

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I am 150% down for a stack like this....keep me posted on any openings. Those results are crazy and I want in lol
I am going to push hard to get some log opps for you guys because I did not create this thread as bull or hype and I want to "put up or shut up," so to speak. We are 100% confident in our products and while I would never promise the same results as Josiah, I KNOW this stack is going to prove itself if diet/training are also on point.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I am going to push hard to get some log opps for you guys because I did not create this thread as bull or hype and I want to "put up or shut up," so to speak. We are 100% confident in our products and while I would never promise the same results as Josiah, I KNOW this stack is going to prove itself if diet/training are also on point.
Hey I'm down for a challenge and 4 weeks of total dedication to see what my body can do. Either way it sounds promising.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want logging opportunity and free stuff. I would be happy to buy it on my own and try it out at some point. Can you share diet, training plan, amount of sleep, normal activity level,....

I know the plan that fit him does not necessarily fit me, but I love reading more details about transformations like this.

I am very interested. Thank you.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Hey I'm down for a challenge and 4 weeks of total dedication to see what my body can do. Either way it sounds promising.

Writing down who has contacted me first and so on, Wilpit you being one of them. I stand behind PNI all the way because i believe in their products, BUT no these results did not just come from PNI supplements alone. It took a strict diet, intense training and consistency, which Josiah did and has been doing. And like i said I'm willing to go the extra mile on this by doing as i said. First, lets gets the go ahead ha !

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I don't want logging opportunity and free stuff. I would be happy to buy it on my own and try it out at some point. Can you share diet, training plan, amount of sleep, normal activity level,....

I know the plan that fit him does not necessarily fit me, but I love reading more details about transformations like this.

I am very interested. Thank you.
Fumoney, inbox me and we ll talk brotha !

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Chad,

I agree. We are not the kind of company that is going to engage in negativity and arguing and blah, blah, blah. The kid made these gains in 4 weeks...he was using the exact PNI products I mentioned...he kept careful track of this progress...and this is the result. I am sorry if it is too much for people to believe. Trust me, when I saw the pics I asked Luke if the kid used drugs or PH's in addition to PNI and he did not. This kid only wants to be natural. So, maybe he is a freak...maybe his body reacted in an extraordinary way that few others will...maybe he cleaned up his diet and changed his training and that assisted greatly in him making these gains.

But, whatever the exact reason for this transformation, YES, IT DID OCCUR. Personally I have had results like this with clients many times in my career from just completely changing their workouts and diet, so while Josiah's progress shocked me, it is not like I have NEVER seen it before. People underestimate what the human body is capable of under the proper circumstances.
I'm not saying that this did or didn't happen, but even if he really put on 10 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks, there is simply no way that supplements had anything to do with it. Anyone with a basic understanding of physiochemical feedback mechanisms in the body can conclude that much.

Now, can someone gain 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? Yes, if previously malnourished (not the case), if glycogen-depleted during the "before" stats and glycogen replenished during the "after" stats (which is my guess, based on strength changes, muscle belly girth expansion, and weight gain; water-weight gained through glycogen replenishment is intramuscular and classified as LBM gain), if using exogenous hormones or growth promoters (not the case, based on your word at least), if the individual has never touched a weight before (not the case), or if genetics are incredible (1 in 50,000,000 if we account for one's propensity to become a pro-BBer).

Edit: And the photo seems to support my theory of glycogen depletion-repletion, as he looks very flat in the "before" pics and has full muscle bellies in the "after" pics.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Writing down who has contacted me first and so on, Wilpit you being one of them. I stand behind PNI all the way because i believe in their products, BUT no these results did not just come from PNI supplements alone. It took a strict diet, intense training and consistency, which Josiah did and has been doing. And like i said I'm willing to go the extra mile on this by doing as i said. First, lets gets the go ahead ha !
Sounds good

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I'm not saying that this did or didn't happen, but even if he really put on 10 lbs of LBM in 4 weeks, there is simply no way that supplements had anything to do with it. Anyone with a basic understanding of physiochemical feedback mechanisms in the body can conclude that much.

Now, can someone gain 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? Yes, if previously malnourished (not the case), if glycogen-depleted during the "before" stats and glycogen replenished during the "after" stats (which is my guess, based on strength changes, muscle belly girth expansion, and weight gain; water-weight gained through glycogen replenishment is intramuscular and classified as LBM gain), if using exogenous hormones or growth promoters (not the case, based on your word at least), if the individual has never touched a weight before (not the case), or if genetics are incredible (1 in 50,000,000 if we account for one's propensity to become a pro-BBer).

Edit: And the photo seems to support my theory of glycogen depletion-repletion, as he looks very flat in the "before" pics and has full muscle bellies in the "after" pics.
I am sorry my friend...I doubt he was malnourished or glycogen depleted as he was a hard working, dedicated lifter before the supplements and did not all of a sudden go from doing everything wrong to everything right. You absolutely cannot discount the supplements in the OVERALL equation of the gains he made. While I am sure he made a conscious effort to perhaps eat better and maybe train harder/smarter you cannot say with any accuracy that his anabolic mechanisms were not also effected by the products. My guess is that the effect was a combination of ALL factors.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Prodigy. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

This is a GREAT booster if you especially want muscle hardness/dryness from strong anti-estrogen effects.
Damn I am amazed at how well you know your products! First you say that Prodigy is a great test boosting supplement with strong AI effects then bring out this "special alert" which will without a doubt have people running this unsafe stack.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Damn I am amazed at how well you know your products! First you say that Prodigy is a great test boosting supplement with strong AI effects then bring out this "special alert" which will without a doubt have people running this unsafe stack.
Actually prodigy is a pre-workout and im confused on how this stack is unsafe?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am sorry my friend...I doubt he was malnourished or glycogen depleted as he was a hard working, dedicated lifter before the supplements and did not all of a sudden go from doing everything wrong to everything right. You absolutely cannot discount the supplements in the OVERALL equation of the gains he made. While I am sure he made a conscious effort to perhaps eat better and maybe train harder/smarter you cannot say with any accuracy that his anabolic mechanisms were not also effected by the products. My guess is that the effect was a combination of ALL factors.
Glycogen depletion has nothing to do with being hard working or well-trained. A low carb diet or excessive training volume can cause it. Considering most people here understand that supplements play a minor role in the perhaps 0.5-1 lb LBM that most of us put on in a month, it is simply false to say that supplements played any appreciable role in a TEN lb LBM gain in 4 weeks.

What anabolic mechanisms were affected? If you could go in detail about how elevations in T can cause cellular hypertrophy, enhanced mitochondrial flux, capacity, and number, and paracrine microsatellite cell recruitment/myonuclear accretion, I'd be happy to entertain your theory.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Actually prodigy is a pre-workout and im confused on how this stack is unsafe?
Are you telling me or your spokesperson? Are you recommending we run NMDA with DAA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
All of that said, PNI makes some legit products (arguably the best tbooster on the market), and their owner and employees/reps are all stand-up guys. They are one of few companies I'd actually buy from. Unrealistic claims are just a pet peeve of mine. An alternative explanation is placebo. From another post of mine:

"And placebo can do pretty much anything and make you believe pretty much anything. This is why we have placebo-controlled trials. We don't compare drugs to control groups; we compare them to placebo groups. By knowing that you are taking ecdysterone, you are eliminating placebo control, which, coupled with your singular sample size and body of evidence showing ecdy is worthless in humans, leads me to conclude that the placebo effect has taken hold. I can give you two examples of such:

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Abstract/1972/00420/Anabolic_steroids__the_physiological_effects_of.15.aspx

The subjects taking the placebo that was supposed to be a steroid had absurd increases in strength in just one month. As I said earlier, there are heavy neurophysiological implications of placebo.

Another trial which we had to dissect in school just last week was set up as follows:

-Patients with chronic neurological pain were administered either narcotics or placebo
-No difference was found in pain relief between narcotics or placebo, but both were vastly improved over control

Here's the kicker though:

-Subsequent administration of anti-narcotics (also placebo-controlled) abolished the pain relief in the PLACEBO group to a significant degree over the placebo anti-narcotics. In other words, one could extrapolate that there are major alterations in neurotransmitter/nervous system signaling, just from believing that you are taking something that works. Placebo can make you believe anything.

To drive home the point, this is why we have clinical trials structured as they are. With a rudimentary understanding of ecdysterone, differences in rat/human Vd and compartmentalization, evidence in human trials showing lack of efficacy, and tracer studies in larger mammals showing no distribution to skeletal muscle, it is indeed safe to conclude, given our present knowledge, that ecdysterone is nothing more than a placebo."

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Ha ! I just clicked on the thread you got that from. That is a simple mistake meaning Paragon. If anybody knows products, training and diet Eric Broser knows what he's talking about so sorry for the misunderstanding. If you scroll down in that thread he notices the mistake and corrected himself. We all make mistakes, so please be respectful.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Ha ! I just clicked on the thread you got that from. That is a simple mistake meaning Paragon. If anybody knows products, training and diet Eric Broser knows what he's talking about so sorry for the misunderstanding. If you scroll down in that thread he notices the mistake and corrected himself. We all make mistakes, so please be respectful.
Yeah Howwe was quick to clean that up.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Point of thread: Josiah decides he is interested in using PNI products so he BUYS (not was given - purchases) the complete stack on his own. Obviously not aware that he does not have to use D-Test AND Paragon he goes ahead and uses both. He takes these products as written out in original post and eats a clean diet and trains hard (ate well before and trained hard before, but pushes it to another level to support his investment in new supplement stack). He does this for 4 weeks.

So, here is the exact equation (as stated and never hidden by any means)...

Hard Training + Solid Diet +
PNI_banner.png

= (for Josiah McQuillin) results presented in OP.

This is not a lie. This is not exaggerated. This is just fact.

Will the same happen for EVERYONE who duplicates this stack? No. Results may vary, just like with every single other supplement ever introduced into the sports supplement market by every single company in existence.

Josiah, as promised will be here tomorrow to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you.