JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    my opinion, people will gain maybe 1 - 3 pounds of LBM while getting leaner and will throw a fit based off PNI's unreal advertisement and they will claim that everybody is different...blah blah blah and will be able to get away with it.
    Id love to put on 3 fat free pounds in 30 days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    The moral of the story is: make sure to frame advertisements appropriately based on content and target audience. With careful review and some toning down of the overt claims this could have been a very effective testimonial based ad. The way it was framed as 10 lbs pure muscle instead of something a little more restrained like 10lbs lean mass was an error in semantics for this audience and came off as a bit hokey.

    That being said, I don't think this is an intentional outright lie and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I can see a reasonable scenario where this could happen. I think the PNIs reps are great especially Howwedo, and the small amount of interaction I've had with chad and Eric so far have been positive.

    Just wanted to give my opinion on the technical aspects of the ad content as I am in sales and pay attention to these things.
    glad to see a fellow in marketing as well good to see other's aren't fooled either.
  3. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773459
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    As far as Josiah is concerned, no one said anything negative against him.I'm glad your products helped him get back to where he was only months before. The problem is the way he took his supplements under your direction was not safe and you greatly exaggerated the claims and have no reasoning behind his gains being 100% muscle. I'm saying under your direction because you set his entire routine and diet. You should have advised him then on the stack you were aware he was taking.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Id love to put on 3 fat free pounds in 30 days
    oh, i agree 100%. but 10 pounds is a little absurd.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    my opinion, people will gain maybe 1 - 3 pounds of LBM while getting leaner and will throw a fit based off PNI's unreal advertisement and they will claim that everybody is different...blah blah blah and will be able to get away with it.
    Get away with it? This isn't a lynching. You guys are letting mob mentality get the best of you here. One person says something and the entire forum jumps in. Quit flipping cars, setting fires and looting so I don't have to spray you all with my fire hose @150 psi.

    Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.


    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Get away with it? This isn't a lynching. You guys are letting mob mentality get the best of you here. One person says something and the entire forum jumps in. Quit flipping cars, setting fires and looting so I don't have to spray you all with my fire hose @150 psi.

    Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.


    - Valdez
    not really. just dont like when companies do this. i can understand if they do that on BB . com but at AM? not a wise choice.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  7. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867260
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Get away with it? This isn't a lynching. You guys are letting mob mentality get the best of you here. One person says something and the entire forum jumps in. Quit flipping cars, setting fires and looting so I don't have to spray you all with my fire hose @150 psi.

    Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.


    - Valdez
    Wait . . . he has a woman boss?!?!?!? What is the world coming to? Next thing you know they'll want the right to vote, and they'll want the same pay as men. That's when we will see the decline of civilization
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    not really. just dont like when companies do this. i can understand if they do that on BB . com but at AM? not a wise choice.
    AM is an extremely intelligent forum, no doubt. Opinions have been voiced. The owner released a statement everyone said their piece. Lets move on...

    Time for everyone to either nap, hit the gym or eat. Back to growing

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Wait . . . he has a woman boss?!?!?!? What is the world coming to? Next thing you know they'll want the right to vote, and they'll want the same pay as men. That's when we will see the decline of civilization
    Bahaha!!!! I hope no women are reading this. Otherwise this is about to get ugly all over again lmao!

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,749
    Rep Power
    982319
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees
    you're gonna have to wait pal..
    i got a wrestling match with him first

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.
    oh i just died

    the humor on this forum, gawd it's great
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you're gonna have to wait pal..
    i got a wrestling match with him first

    oh i just died
    Of course, I should have known... Snags gets to go first

    I'm not reviving you. Last time you pulled that I ended with a mouth full of Snag tongue.

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,749
    Rep Power
    982319
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm not reviving you. Last time you pulled that I ended with a mouth full of Snag tongue.
    was s'posed to be our secret man, you promised
    iamdisappoint




    speaking of advertising..
    i hear subway found out they were using a ruler made in a third-world country..
    gonna have to redo some ad campaigns
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867260
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Bahaha!!!! I hope no women are reading this. Otherwise this is about to get ugly all over again lmao!

    - Valdez
    WAIT, they can read?!?!?!?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    was s'posed to be our secret man, you promised
    iamdisappoint




    speaking of advertising..
    i hear subway found out they were using a ruler made in a third-world country..
    gonna have to redo some ad campaigns
    I use the same ruler... I was wondering why I kept coming up with disappointment... I may have to look into surgical means. If you were once an average 5 on the subway ruler, what does that make you on a standard one? Do I not want to know?

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  15. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187904
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Read number 3 very carefully, you made a crucial typo lol
    Good eye
  16. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,749
    Rep Power
    982319
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I use the same ruler... I was wondering why I kept coming up with disappointment... I may have to look into surgical means. If you were once an average 5 on the subway ruler, what does that make you on a standard one? Do I not want to know?

    - Valdez
    bahahaa

    i won't touch that one
    (literally)

    but - i did try to go back when i heard that (about subway, not you), and get a refund of 1/12 my purchase price..they weren't amused
    i mean i bought 3 of them chipotle chickens this month

    stuff adds up
    (hey man, times are tuff)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773459
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Dammit Deezy brought some love. You know I'm a sucker for hugs.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  18. New Member
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237364
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    A few things:





    3) I have known Eric for MUCH MUCH longer then anyone on this forum on both a personal level and business level. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I do NOT think he was trying to mislead anyone. The advertisement was over the top but this is a business as well as a lifestyle. I dont like it but it is a fact.


    No, I 100% did not mislead anyone. The kid's gains were fact - 100%

    Now, I'm done : )
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  19. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433871
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Def love the vibe of this forum lol
  20. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    No, I 100% did not mislead anyone. The kid's gains were fact - 100%

    Now, I'm done : )

    If it's "fact" then you have to be able to prove it and you haven't done a very good job of that so far. There have been a few posts (mine included) that offered evidence otherwise that was blatantly ignored.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bahahaa

    i won't touch that one
    (literally)

    but - i did try to go back when i heard that (about subway, not you), and get a refund of 1/12 my purchase price..they weren't amused
    i mean i bought 3 of them chipotle chickens this month

    stuff adds up
    (hey man, times are tuff)
    Just jump on the class action lawsuit bandwagon friend!!

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Dammit Deezy brought some love. You know I'm a sucker for hugs.
    Bring it in ya big ****er!

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  22. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    No, I 100% did not mislead anyone. The kid's gains were fact - 100%

    Now, I'm done : )
    i just cant help but laugh now.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  23. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,381
    Rep Power
    4026956
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    No disrespect taken my friend, but the individuals doing the log will NOT be taking paragon along with D-test. Broser and myself will be working one on one with these individuals covering every aspect for the 4 weeks. The diet, training and the supplementation. This was just how this transformation was ran and unfortunately the 2 were combined. I have contacted a few chemists to see if we can actually get some tests ran, which If i can get this done, i will make sure to pass the results back to everyone here so we all can learn. Glad your thinking about Paragon. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have or would like a diet/training plan. I would be more than happy to help.

    NOTE- We could have easily reported that both were not taken at the same time, but we felt that we needed to be truthful to report how the stack was taken and not lie. From this point on we are making sure that the consumers are not combining both D-test and Paragon.
    Ah, I misinterpreted the giveaway; I apologise. I'll definitely be following those logs and may even pick up a similar stack myself; I actually stumbled across some studies involving Vit K2 (Mk-4) and test boosting (and conversely lack of k2 showing a decrease in test production) after a discussion on the compound on another forum. So yes, I feel for my test natty stack I will be including Paragon.

    I'll be alright on the training and nutrition front, but I respect the offer. Kudos.
  24. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    In ftw
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,889
    Rep Power
    1188917
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Wow, just read this whole thread. Don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said but here's a few thoughts:

    1. Very untypical results are ALWAYS looked at with a critical eye so I could tell just from page one this was going to get interesting.

    2. Strange to see so many people "against" this type of advertising (not talking about the safety part, that is a different issue altogether). I'm not naming names, but we have multiple companies who have these kind of outrageous claims and many of the people initially bashing that fact have ran logs or praised these other companies over and over. Irony on the whole WTF is this type of advertising front big time.

    There is a LOT of stuff I hate about supplement marketing. Almost too much to list really. The fact remains you HAVE to inform/get people excited about your product in this business. You have many different ways of doing that. But you HAVE to do it. And I'm a little unsure why it bothered some people early on in this thread when PNI did it, but I haven't seen them calling out the others who do pretty much the exact same thing as much.

    Anyway's, V had the right idea. Let the drama die. Hugs all around. I'll be watching the logs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  26. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wow, just read this whole thread. Don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said but here's a few thoughts:

    1. Very untypical results are ALWAYS looked at with a critical eye so I could tell just from page one this was going to get interesting.

    2. Strange to see so many people "against" this type of advertising (not talking about the safety part, that is a different issue altogether). I'm not naming names, but we have multiple companies who have these kind of outrageous claims and many of the people initially bashing that fact have ran logs or praised these other companies over and over. Irony on the whole WTF is this type of advertising front big time.

    There is a LOT of stuff I hate about supplement marketing. Almost too much to list really. The fact remains you HAVE to inform/get people excited about your product in this business. You have many different ways of doing that. But you HAVE to do it. And I'm a little unsure why it bothered some people early on in this thread when PNI did it, but I haven't seen them calling out the others who do pretty much the exact same thing as much.

    Anyway's, V had the right idea. Let the drama die. Hugs all around. I'll be watching the logs.
    i call out every company that has fake loggers or advertises there products like this. androfactory is one of them. PP made huge claims as well.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  27. New Member
    rreppert1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    110324
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Business is business! If the guy is going to run that stack anyway regardless of safety at least he had somebody helping him do it. Too many people use shut they aren't supposed to all the time, at least since he was going to do it he had some advice. This thread will not hinder my decision to run pni products.... I will try them myself and judge the product afterward! Hugs for all!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  28. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Business is business! If the guy is going to run that stack anyway regardless of safety at least he had somebody helping him do it. Too many people use shut they aren't supposed to all the time, at least since he was going to do it he had some advice. This thread will not hinder my decision to run pni products.... I will try them myself and judge the product afterward! Hugs for all!
    well good for you. tell us if you gain 10 pounds of pure muscle.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  29. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,749
    Rep Power
    982319
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i call out every company that has fake loggers or advertises there products like this. androfactory is one of them. PP made huge claims as well.
    i'm guessing you are no longer *free agent*

    careful, don't start calling out companies, you may never get the call to the big leagues
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  30. New Member
    rreppert1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    110324
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Bro, I'm not starting an argument. I'm just saying I will give them a fair shot.
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  31. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'm guessing you are no longer *free agent*

    careful, don't start calling out companies, you may never get the call to the big leagues
    big leagues? hahahahaha. been there already. not looking to be a rep bud ;D


    not calling out companies in a negative way. just saying some companies claim to have major success with certain products just like PNI is doing.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  32. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Bro, I'm not starting an argument. I'm just saying I will give them a fair shot.
    i wasnt being sarcastic as you may have took it that way.

    I was saying "good for you" as in, glad to see you are still going to use the products, and report back your results as many of us would be interested in seeing them
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  33. New Member
    rreppert1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    110324
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i wasnt being sarcastic as you may have took it that way.

    I was saying "good for you" as in, glad to see you are still going to use the products, and report back your results as many of us would be interested in seeing them
    Thanks man! When I give them a shot I will log my reviews!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  34. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Thanks man! When I give them a shot I will log my reviews!
    sounds good man. u gonna take pics?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  35. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773459
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    I'm pretty sure they throw in a free tanning package with this stack. Enjoy!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  36. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,961
    Rep Power
    4109980
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I'm pretty sure they throw in a free tanning package with this stack. Enjoy!
    i LOLed.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  37. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Get away with it? This isn't a lynching. You guys are letting mob mentality get the best of you here. One person says something and the entire forum jumps in. Quit flipping cars, setting fires and looting so I don't have to spray you all with my fire hose @150 psi.

    Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.

    - Valdez
    huge difference between marketing and complete bull****.this is bull**** pardon my french. i feel bad for Josh he has been dragged into something that never should have been turned into a marketing opportunity. much respect to the owner of Pni for doing some great damage control though it would be nice if they would advise Eric to handle himself in a more professional matter as its a shame he drags Pni into the dirt with him.

    as for your comments valdez let's stay on topic
  38. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Bahaha!!!! I hope no women are reading this. Otherwise this is about to get ugly all over again lmao!

    - Valdez
    this reminds me of a good discussion i had the other day with some guys about women being able to service in the military it was interesting to see the many different view points though i will say having a female owner is a rarity in the industry but also shows you how far the business has grown i think its awesome
  39. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,798
    Rep Power
    3372349
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Get away with it? This isn't a lynching. You guys are letting mob mentality get the best of you here. One person says something and the entire forum jumps in. Quit flipping cars, setting fires and looting so I don't have to spray you all with my fire hose @150 psi.

    Everybody chill... I'm handing out hugs. Reaction, I know how much you enjoy my hugs.. Get in here buddy and I'll hug your knees

    And Mich are you seriously in here talking about advertising? Scram. Talk to your boss and ask her if she wants me to start up again.


    - Valdez
    Great post

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,060
    Rep Power
    5129323
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    huge difference between marketing and complete bull****.this is bull**** pardon my french. i feel bad for Josh he has been dragged into something that never should have been turned into a marketing opportunity. much respect to the owner of Pni for doing some great damage control though it would be nice if they would advise Eric to handle himself in a more professional matter as its a shame he drags Pni into the dirt with him.

    as for your comments valdez let's stay on topic
    Then lets keep the hypocrisy and self righteousness to a minimum, Mitch.

    "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in