JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Nope, they are both NMDA agonists, and supplementing NMDA may reduce DAA methylation via Le Chatelier's principle. So using both supplements is:1. Anti-synergistic/diminishing2. Potentially dangerous
    Don't go getting science based on him now! He has something better then science remember!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Don't go getting science based on him now! He has something better then science remember!
    Please Tell?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   

3. Guys,

Let stay on track. I have nothing but respect for everyone on here and I am excited to see how people respond to the stack!!

4. Hello everyone. My name is Josiah McQuillin. First off, I'd like to clear up that PNI did not tell me to do this. I have had a friendship with luke and once he joined PNI I decided to try out Their stack. It wasn't paid for by them or anything of that nature. Now what people do not know is that this transformation was spurred by a buddy of mine. He was offering me steroids and in response to that I did this stack to prove I did not need any of that. I didn't just make a point to him..but I got him using these products as well. As for my training and nutrition, I made a 360 on both ends. My training intensity went through the roof which equaled more weight..and drive. I also did 30 minutes of low intensity cardio a week. Nutrition wise, I couldn't have eaten cleaner. Since I was only doing 4 weeks, I dedicated every single day to it. My food sources consisted of Chicken breast, Fish, lean beef, turkey, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. Day inn and out. Along with green vegetables and fruit. And as far as this being "impossible" I can respectfully tell you that every bit of my transformation was legit. Due to proper nutrition, training, and of course the right supplementation. I was just as blown away as everyone else, and I will stand by these products 110%. As you may know i used Paragon, Thermadex, prodigy, and D-test. i know D-Test isnt recomended with Paragon, but it was my choice to do it this way.If you have any questions ask away. Thanks

5. Thank you Josiah on the feedback man
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    •   

6. Great transformation brother Ty for your kinda words about PNI and yes luke is pretty great I'm still waiting to be watching late night TV and see him have some new and improved P90X system airing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. ...Indeed, nice wrk man.

8. my pleasure man!! hahah agreed! all in good time

9. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Thank you Josiah on the feedback man
    And also thank you for taking the time, making an account and sharing with us. We really appreciate it

10. MY pleasure! happy to help any way possible

11. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    MY pleasure! happy to help any way possible
    Hi Josiah,

Welcome. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

What was your macro like percentage wise and how many calories did you eat per day ? Any carb cycling or back loading ?

How many days did you do cardio ? First in the AM ?

What would you say your training style mirrored ? Westside ? 5/3/1 ? GVT ? Mountain dog ? Mentzer ?

I am assuming you are mesomorph ?

Thanks again !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

12. Sorry, one more... Did you have any staples for supplements ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

13. Luke,

you knew I would be first with questions.

I could get the stack for around $100, but it looks like D-Test is not available at Nutra. I rather get everything in one place to save shipping cost....still looking for other options.
    I started a new log at:

14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Luke,

I could get the stack for around $100, but it looks like D-Test is not available at Nutra. I rather get everything in one place to save shipping cost....still looking for other options.
    Yeah NP has great prices bro paragon is only 29.99$ and prodigy is 26$ thanks for your interest brother always nice to see you in PNI threads
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Yeah NP has great prices bro paragon is only 29.99$ and prodigy is 26$ thanks for your interest brother always nice to see you in PNI threads
    No problem howwedo. I exchanged several PMs with Luke about this stack. My interest is high whether I run this now or later. Just have to figure out what I want to do first.
    I started a new log at:

16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

No problem howwedo. I exchanged several PMs with Luke about this stack. My interest is high whether I run this now or later. Just have to figure out what I want to do first.
    Awesome bro I love your logs
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Luke,

Haha love it! Ask away my friend. I completely understand. I will check this out and inbox you

18. My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout

19. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout
    Love me 20 mins of cardio right after I lift
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. haha hear that!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

I'm not trying to get anywhere. You are advertising a stack that may or may not be safe. You were so tickled over the results that you just posted it up everywhere not knowing if its safe. Why don't you go around and edit it to say that we don't recommend using this stack because we are concerned with the wellbeing of our customers.
    Upon further review, this does seem like a shameless plug.

I had no idea it was on Facebook as advertised here. Shameless plug with no real science to back its claims. I apologize for my premature comment. Your comment was the first one I saw on my subscribed thread update and I didn't notice any of the comments afterwards
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout
    Thanks. Everything seems pretty standard with what most people are doing on AM, so it has to be the training method then along with supplements. Whether its sick volume like GVT or high intensity like Mentzer or maybe a little of both or something I have never heard of.
    I started a new log at:

23. yep! i like to incorporate heavy power movements along with high intensity/volume training. thats just what works for me!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    yep! i like to incorporate heavy power movements along with high intensity/volume training. thats just what works for me!
    Thank you for the quick responses !
    I started a new log at:

25. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    1k cals is a huge swing.. what was your maintenece kcals at?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle