JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Point of thread: Josiah decides he is interested in using PNI products so he BUYS (not was given - purchases) the complete stack on his own. Obviously not aware that he does not have to use D-Test AND Paragon he goes ahead and uses both. He takes these products as written out in original post and eats a clean diet and trains hard (ate well before and trained hard before, but pushes it to another level to support his investment in new supplement stack). He does this for 4 weeks.

    So, here is the exact equation (as stated and never hidden by any means)...

    Hard Training + Solid Diet + <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****73 527"/>
    = (for Josiah McQuillin) results presented in OP.

    This is not a lie. This is not exaggerated. This is just fact.

    Will the same happen for EVERYONE who duplicates this stack? No. Results may vary, just like with every single other supplement ever introduced into the sports supplement market by every single company in existence.

    Josiah, as promised will be here tomorrow to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  2. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    You are quite welcome. Since some people apparently have trouble with reading comprehension and go off on meaningless tangents that have nothing to do with the point of the original post I felt it my duty to keep things on track. Now, if you all have more specific questions for Josiah like what his exact rep tempo was...which way his scale was facing when he weighed himself...which side of his mouth he chewed his food on...or if he perhaps practiced some kind of witchcraft in addition to simply training hard, eating right, and taking PNI products to help induce his pretty significant gains...he will join in the thread tomorrow as he promised to do.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    You are quite welcome. Since some people apparently have trouble with reading comprehension and go off on meaningless tangents that have nothing to do with the point of the original post I felt it my duty to keep things on track. Now, if you all have more specific questions for Josiah like what his exact rep tempo was...which way his scale was facing when he weighed himself...which side of his mouth he chewed his food on...or if he perhaps practiced some kind of witchcraft in addition to simply training hard, eating right, and taking PNI products to help induce his pretty significant gains...he will join in the thread tomorrow as he promised to do.
    Thanks for insulting me, I'm sorry that people were legitimately concerned with a company representative supporting a stack that they don't "recommend". I have no problem with PNI or the products they carry however you blowing these claims out of proportion makes me skeptical of your knowledge of the PNI products. This isn't bb.com so be prepared to answer questions when making outlandish claims.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Thanks for insulting me, I'm sorry that people were legitimately concerned with a company representative supporting a stack that they don't "recommend". I have no problem with PNI or the products they carry however you blowing these claims out of proportion makes me skeptical of your knowledge of the PNI products. This isn't bb.com so be prepared to answer questions when making outlandish claims.
    Ok, I did not insult you but was making a point that people began stating I said things or did things that were never said or done in original post. Nobody RECOMMENDED he take both D-Test and Paragon, he just decided to. So, it was my responsibility to report exactly what he took although I could have easily left one of the two boosters out to avoid any of this.

    As far as NMDA and D-AA being "dangerous" when taken together I have never seen nor heard of any study that proves this and never have heard a single adverse event reported when these compounds are mixed. If any of you have studies or proof of either please post here so people can be warned to use one or the other and not both.

    Finally, no outlandish claim was made. I explained the stack, the time frame and gave his exact results. He paid for the stack and was not a sponsored tester.

    Thank you.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    As far as NMDA and D-AA being "dangerous" when taken together I have never seen nor heard of any study that proves this and never have heard a single adverse event reported when these compounds are mixed.
    Few people in the world have mixed these compounds. Excitotoxicity does not produce tangible effects. Studies can't be done because they are too invasive in humans, who have different barriers to excitotoxic insult than, say, rats. It is incredibly ill-advised to even entertain the idea of megadosing NMDA agonists.
    •   
       


  6. I would be more then happy to donate the produts for anyone interested in taking Luke and Eric up on their offer. I would love to see how people respond and I like the idea even more so because this is a very educated crowd on here. I truly spared no expense when working on these products and feel very confident that we have some of the most effective products on the market. I stand behind this 100%.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****73 467"/>

    **SPECIAL REPORT: Josiah McQuillin Adds Over 10 lb. of Pure Muscle in 4 Weeks on Premium Nutraceuticals Stack**

    Regimen:

    -Thermadex: 1 cap every morning before cardio/breakfast.
    -Paragon: 1 capsule 3 x per day spread evenly.
    -Prodigy: 1 scoop 30-45 min before evening workout.
    -D Test: 2 caps with Paragon morning an evening

    Before Stats:

    -Weight:179
    -Arms:15.5 in.
    -Bench Press:275

    After Stats:

    -Weight: 189
    -Arms:16 in.
    -Bench Press: 315
    Seems like a promotion to me. Maybe Special Report please do not try this should have been the title. You think its a good thing to put on facebook for people who aren't as experienced or have sources such as Dr. Coop or other reputable people to ask for advice?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I would be more then happy to donate the produts for anyone interested in taking Luke and Eric up on their offer. I would love to see how people respond and I like the idea even more so because this is a very educated crowd on here. I truly spared no expense when working on these products and feel very confident that we have some of the most effective products on the market. I stand behind this 100%.
    Fantastic ! I will be in-boxing the people that got ahold of me and do what needs to be done. Looking forward to this, thank you Chad !


    Reminder: Josiah will be posting what he did during these 4 week with diet, training, supplementation etc. Also will answer any questions you may have. Please show respect because he is a friend of mine and chose to make an account to share with you guys, thank you.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  9. So March 2012
    Did he fall off the wagon before the PNI log?



    Name:  482590_10150621419073671_590728670_n.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  27.8 KB

    May 2012



    Name:  580609_10150722843103671_1876586453_n.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  19.4 KB

    Or did he find a tanning booth and figure out how to pose?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Seems like a promotion to me. Maybe Special Report please do not try this should have been the title. You think its a good thing to put on facebook for people who aren't as experienced or have sources such as Dr. Coop or other reputable people to ask for advice?

    It IS a promotion. The products work and I have the right to stand behind and promote products that work. The products sold by every company on Nutraplanet are taken by people here, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and everywhere else.

    Umm, and if you are trying to claim I am not reputable, I would simply need to laugh heartily in your face my friend. I have worked with more athletes, bodybuilders, teenagers, elderly, sick, healthy, injured, handicapped, men, women, etc, etc in the areas of diet, training and supplementation than likely anyone on this board and have never had a poor result, a single complaint, or have anything less than one of the best reputations in this entire industry. So, please don't try and play the card that I not as qualified ass our good friend Mr. Cooper.

    But that is not the point anyway. The point is that this healthy young man used our products, had zero negative side effects, and gained exactly what was stated. That IS SPECIAL and I AM REPORTING it! Thus, it is a special report. And yes, it is an ad for our products. And yes, we know PNI products will hasten results if you are also training and eating properly. That is nothing over-hyped or misleading.

    As for taking NMDA and DAA together...we are no longer even producing DAA because we know PARAGON is superior. We do not tell people to use both if asked, but they are both out there so some will of course stack the two. And until I see a single adverse report or study where someone takes both compounds and gets negatively effected nobody can claim it is dangerous to stack the two with any truth except in theory if anything -- even though I still would not recommend it because there is no need.


    But guys...meaning everyone besides the member I am directly responding to in this thread...check out the fact that Chad, the CEO, is willing to donate hundreds and hundres of $'s worth of product so that others on here can try the stack for themselves and make their own decision as to their efficacy. THAT really says something! That says that he is confident that PNI is producing quality products that work. He is not running away from this but rather stepping up to the plate and taking on the "challenge" head on. Stop speculating and use the products for yourselves. We are gathering a list of members who want to run the PNI stack and we will let you know more about this likely within a day.

    We DO thank you for your support and trust.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    So March 2012
    Did he fall off the wagon before the PNI log?



    Name:  482590_10150621419073671_590728670_n.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  27.8 KB

    May 2012



    Name:  580609_10150722843103671_1876586453_n.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  19.4 KB

    Our did he find a tanning booth and figure out how to post?
    I'm not trying to be rude by any means but i would appreciate it if you would stop trying to prove that we are lying. Since you don't know Josiah and I do those pictures were when he was trying to do a MHP transformation contest trying to get into really good shape and yes lost some of his shape afterwards. So if you have nothing good to say please don't comment in this thread when you have no idea who this person is. We would never put false claims to the public. We mean nothing but good and trying to put good motivation/success stories people have received. Since i just was given the go ahead from the CEO of PNI i will soon show you around 7 more good success stories after I'am done with these kids. These great individuals have came to me wanting to do the same and yes i will be doing their diet and yes i will be sending these kids their workout every single day because I care about helping others reach their goals the right way. So i would really appreciate it that you knocked it off. Your not gonna get anywhere because theres nothing to hide. Please and thank you.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  12. Eric I do believe you are missing the point, no one is doubting the products are beneficial. Chad, Howwe and PNI products have respect on this board.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    I'm not trying to be rude by any means but i would appreciate it if you would stop trying to prove that we are lying. Since you don't know Josiah and I do those pictures were when he was trying to do a MHP transformation contest trying to get into really good shape and yes lost some of his shape afterwards. So if you have nothing good to say please don't comment in this thread when you have no idea who this person is. We would never put false claims to the public. We mean nothing but good and trying to put good motivation/success stories people have received. Since i just was given the go ahead from the CEO of PNI i will soon show you around 7 more good success stories after I'am done with these kids. These great individuals have came to me wanting to do the same and yes i will be doing their diet and yes i will be sending these kids their workout every single day because I care about helping others reach their goals the right way. So i would really appreciate it that you knocked it off. Your not gonna get anywhere because theres nothing to hide. Please and thank you.
    I'm not trying to get anywhere. You are advertising a stack that may or may not be safe. You were so tickled over the results that you just posted it up everywhere not knowing if its safe. Why don't you go around and edit it to say that we don't recommend using this stack because we are concerned with the wellbeing of our customers.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I'm not trying to get anywhere. You are advertising a stack that may or may not be safe. You were so tickled over the results that you just posted it up everywhere not knowing if its safe. Why don't you go around and edit it to say that we don't recommend using this stack because we are concerned with the wellbeing of our customers.
    We did not advertise that, we simply stated how he took it. I have done my research and noted they work by separate path ways and thus may have synergistic effects. I am doing the same thing right now with paragon and D-test to be honest with you to see what i notice. So far going great. I will send you the link to your inbox so you can read yourself. Starts on page 6. Hope this clears things up for you and shows you that the wellbeing of Josiah is mighty fine !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    We did not advertise that, we simply stated how he took it. I have done my research and noted they work by separate path ways and thus may have synergistic effects. I am doing the same thing right now with paragon and D-test to be honest with you to see what i notice. So far going great. I will send you the link to your inbox so you can read yourself. Starts on page 6. Hope this clears things up for you and shows you that the wellbeing of Josiah is mighty fine !
    You are advertising that stack. Its pointless to argue, what you are doing is wrong. Regardless of your research you cannot say it is safe however you will continue to promote the results. By doing so you are putting your consumers at a risk.

    The results may be there but the lack of knowledge or the google searches you have performed do not put me in a place of comfort. A single or a few individuals do not count as a study. Neither are they grounds for saying that it is safe. The prideful arguments that they showed success in an individual that cannot be verified no matter how much you try to defend them throw up a huge flag for myself and others.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    You are advertising that stack. Its pointless to argue, what you are doing is wrong. Regardless of your research you cannot say it is safe however you will continue to promote the results. By doing so you are putting your consumers at a risk.

    The results may be there but the lack of knowledge or the google searches you have performed do not put me in a place of comfort. A single or a few individuals do not count as a study. Neither are they grounds for saying that it is safe. The prideful arguments that they showed success in an individual that cannot be verified no matter how much you try to defend them throw up a huge flag for myself and others.
    Why don't you just leave it alone buddy. They were just showing someone's results who chose to do it on their own accord. They have already addressed you.

  17. Psychotic symptoms during phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawal
    Posted online on April 19, 2012. (doi:10.3109/14659891.2012.668261)
    HTML
    PDF (109 KB)
    PDF Plus (114 KB)
    Reprints
    Permissions
    Lovisa Högberg1, István Szabó2, & Jaan Ruusa2
    1Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
    2The Center for Dependency Disorders in Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
    Correspondence: Lovisa Högberg, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, PO Box 281, SE-171 77 Stockholm, Sweden. Tel: +468-524 82 326. Fax: +468-31 49 57. E-mail: [email protected]


    Background: Phenibut is a GABAB agonist that was developed in the Soviet Union in the 1960s. In Russia, it is used in clinical practice to treat, for example, anxiety and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. In Europe and in the United States, phenibut is marketed as a nutritional supplement for improved sleep. In different Internet discussion forums, there are several reports of withdrawal symptoms.

    Aim: Our aim was to share what we have learnt from a case study wherein a patient was followed throughout the whole abstinence period.

    Case report: A somatically healthy man in his mid-20s with a previous history of substance abuse took phenibut for 2 months. He noted tolerance development already after the first week and increased doses up to 20 g/day. Already a few hours after the last dose the patient started to experience subjective symptoms, at the third day of abstinence the patient started to hallucinate and the following day's symptoms were aggravated with increased hallucinations and confusion. After treatment with benzodiazepines the psychosis resolved.

    Conclusion: Phenibut withdrawal symptoms can become severe and have similarities to Baclofen, GHB, benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal. Benzodiazepines and supportive care seems to be the most effective choice of treatment for objective abstinence symptoms.




    Read More: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...91.2012.668261

    Some may understand why I posted this and some may not. If you get it cool, if not just disregard and carry on.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  18. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Why don't you just leave it alone buddy. They were just showing someone's results who chose to do it on their own accord. They have already addressed you.
    VOTED BEST POST IN THREAD BY NEW YORK TIMES, LA TIMES, CHICAGO TRIBUNE, POPULAR MECHANICS, ROAD AND TRACK AND EVEN HOME AND GARDEN!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Psychotic symptoms during phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawal
    Posted online on April 19, 2012. (doi:10.3109/14659891.2012.668261)
    HTML
    PDF (109 KB)
    PDF Plus (114 KB)
    Reprints
    Permissions
    Lovisa Högberg1, István Szabó2, & Jaan Ruusa2
    1Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
    2The Center for Dependency Disorders in Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
    Correspondence: Lovisa Högberg, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, PO Box 281, SE-171 77 Stockholm, Sweden. Tel: +468-524 82 326. Fax: +468-31 49 57. E-mail: [email protected]

    Background: Phenibut is a GABAB agonist that was developed in the Soviet Union in the 1960s. In Russia, it is used in clinical practice to treat, for example, anxiety and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. In Europe and in the United States, phenibut is marketed as a nutritional supplement for improved sleep. In different Internet discussion forums, there are several reports of withdrawal symptoms.

    Aim: Our aim was to share what we have learnt from a case study wherein a patient was followed throughout the whole abstinence period.

    Case report: A somatically healthy man in his mid-20s with a previous history of substance abuse took phenibut for 2 months. He noted tolerance development already after the first week and increased doses up to 20 g/day. Already a few hours after the last dose the patient started to experience subjective symptoms, at the third day of abstinence the patient started to hallucinate and the following day's symptoms were aggravated with increased hallucinations and confusion. After treatment with benzodiazepines the psychosis resolved.

    Conclusion: Phenibut withdrawal symptoms can become severe and have similarities to Baclofen, GHB, benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal. Benzodiazepines and supportive care seems to be the most effective choice of treatment for objective abstinence symptoms.

    Read More: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...91.2012.668261

    Some may understand why I posted this and some may not. If you get it cool, if not just disregard and carry on.
    Probably a layer or two to understanding this .. Ninja-like ... I also could just be sleep deprived and way off, too. Interesting thread none-the-less

    I think it's Tough for some to believe such dramatic changes if they have never experienced them for themselves. At Age 17, I dialed my training and diet so tight, logging EVERYTHING for my own records and followed meal plans to the calorie and workouts to a T... I got bf% down to 5% for a few months before taking it extreme and developing an illness/obsession- anorexia- point is-- the
    Body is capable of wild things, regardless of what you use to supplement- the supplements r jjst that- and the dedication and knowledge is far more valuable. If you have the dedication and k knowledge though, your results will be greatly
    Accelerated and improved. That is what PNI did for this individual in the case of Josiah.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Probably a layer or two to understanding this .. Ninja-like ... I also could just be sleep deprived and way off, too. Interesting thread none-the-less

    I think it's Tough for some to believe such dramatic changes if they have never experienced them for themselves. At Age 17, I dialed my training and diet so tight, logging EVERYTHING for my own records and followed meal plans to the calorie and workouts to a T... I got bf% down to 5% for a few months before taking it extreme and developing an illness/obsession- anorexia- point is-- the
    Body is capable of wild things, regardless of what you use to supplement- the supplements r jjst that- and the dedication and knowledge is far more valuable. If you have the dedication and k knowledge though, your results will be greatly
    Accelerated and improved. That is what PNI did for this individual in the case of Josiah.
    Camillo thank you buddy for the kind words and your exactly right !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  21. So much conflict ITT....

  22. Holy crap that was tough to read through. I was thinking the same as Mr. Cooper in regards to glycogen and water weight. I've had a swing of up to 7 lbs that way.

    No matter how you cut it even a 2-3lb gain LBM in a month without aas is stellar!

    PNI seems to me to be a legit company with good products and I wouldn't think Chad, Luke or Eric would intentionally mislead anyone.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post

    And until I see a single adverse report or study where someone takes both compounds and gets negatively effected nobody can claim it is dangerous to stack the two with any truth except in theory if anything -- even though I still would not recommend it because there is no need.

    Did you not read my post? When was the last time you perceived neuronal cell death? I can assure you that you've experienced quite a bit...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    We did not advertise that, we simply stated how he took it. I have done my research and noted they work by separate path ways and thus may have synergistic effects.
    Nope, they are both NMDA agonists, and supplementing NMDA may reduce DAA methylation via Le Chatelier's principle. So using both supplements is:1. Anti-synergistic/diminishing2. Potentially dangerous

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    Psychotic symptoms during phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) withdrawalPosted online on April 19, 2012. (doi:10.3109/14659891.2012.668261)HTMLPDF (109 KB)PDF Plus (114 KB)ReprintsPermissionsLovisa Högberg1, István Szabó2, & Jaan Ruusa21Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden2The Center for Dependency Disorders in Stockholm, Stockholm, SwedenCorrespondence: Lovisa Högberg, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, PO Box 281, SE-171 77 Stockholm, Sweden. Tel: +468-524 82 326. Fax: +468-31 49 57. E-mail: [email protected]Background: Phenibut is a GABAB agonist that was developed in the Soviet Union in the 1960s. In Russia, it is used in clinical practice to treat, for example, anxiety and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. In Europe and in the United States, phenibut is marketed as a nutritional supplement for improved sleep. In different Internet discussion forums, there are several reports of withdrawal symptoms.Aim: Our aim was to share what we have learnt from a case study wherein a patient was followed throughout the whole abstinence period.Case report: A somatically healthy man in his mid-20s with a previous history of substance abuse took phenibut for 2 months. He noted tolerance development already after the first week and increased doses up to 20 g/day. Already a few hours after the last dose the patient started to experience subjective symptoms, at the third day of abstinence the patient started to hallucinate and the following day's symptoms were aggravated with increased hallucinations and confusion. After treatment with benzodiazepines the psychosis resolved.Conclusion: Phenibut withdrawal symptoms can become severe and have similarities to Baclofen, GHB, benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal. Benzodiazepines and supportive care seems to be the most effective choice of treatment for objective abstinence symptoms.Read More: An Error Occurred Setting Your User CookieSome may understand why I posted this and some may not. If you get it cool, if not just disregard and carry on.
    Sorry, but you don't understand science. A case study of a single individual does not prove the danger of a compound. This backwards theory would require:1. Perception of the negative stimulus (not true in the case of NMDA/DAA)2. Genetic predisposition and/or contraindicated environmental factors3. The assumption that a case study is synonymous with in vivo data, when in reality, the difference between an experimental trial and a case study is enormous

    Again, I'm not here to talk about any of PNI's products which I find superb. When I see misinformation this blatant, I can't just shut my mouth and put up with it .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Log in
Log in