JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Great transformation brother Ty for your kinda words about PNI and yes luke is pretty great I'm still waiting to be watching late night TV and see him have some new and improved P90X system airing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com


  2. ...Indeed, nice wrk man.

  3. my pleasure man!! hahah agreed! all in good time
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Thank you Josiah on the feedback man
    And also thank you for taking the time, making an account and sharing with us. We really appreciate it
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  5. MY pleasure! happy to help any way possible

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    MY pleasure! happy to help any way possible
    Hi Josiah,

    Welcome. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

    What was your macro like percentage wise and how many calories did you eat per day ? Any carb cycling or back loading ?

    How many days did you do cardio ? First in the AM ?

    What would you say your training style mirrored ? Westside ? 5/3/1 ? GVT ? Mountain dog ? Mentzer ?

    I am assuming you are mesomorph ?


    Thanks again !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Sorry, one more... Did you have any staples for supplements ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Luke,

    you knew I would be first with questions.



    I could get the stack for around $100, but it looks like D-Test is not available at Nutra. I rather get everything in one place to save shipping cost....still looking for other options.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Luke,

    you knew I would be first with questions.



    I could get the stack for around $100, but it looks like D-Test is not available at Nutra. I rather get everything in one place to save shipping cost....still looking for other options.
    Yeah NP has great prices bro paragon is only 29.99$ and prodigy is 26$ thanks for your interest brother always nice to see you in PNI threads
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Yeah NP has great prices bro paragon is only 29.99$ and prodigy is 26$ thanks for your interest brother always nice to see you in PNI threads
    No problem howwedo. I exchanged several PMs with Luke about this stack. My interest is high whether I run this now or later. Just have to figure out what I want to do first.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    No problem howwedo. I exchanged several PMs with Luke about this stack. My interest is high whether I run this now or later. Just have to figure out what I want to do first.
    Awesome bro I love your logs
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Luke,

    you knew I would be first with questions.



    I could get the stack for around $100, but it looks like D-Test is not available at Nutra. I rather get everything in one place to save shipping cost....still looking for other options.
    Haha love it! Ask away my friend. I completely understand. I will check this out and inbox you
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  13. My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout
    Love me 20 mins of cardio right after I lift
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  15. haha hear that!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I'm not trying to get anywhere. You are advertising a stack that may or may not be safe. You were so tickled over the results that you just posted it up everywhere not knowing if its safe. Why don't you go around and edit it to say that we don't recommend using this stack because we are concerned with the wellbeing of our customers.
    Upon further review, this does seem like a shameless plug.

    I had no idea it was on Facebook as advertised here. Shameless plug with no real science to back its claims. I apologize for my premature comment. Your comment was the first one I saw on my subscribed thread update and I didn't notice any of the comments afterwards
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout
    Thanks. Everything seems pretty standard with what most people are doing on AM, so it has to be the training method then along with supplements. Whether its sick volume like GVT or high intensity like Mentzer or maybe a little of both or something I have never heard of.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. yep! i like to incorporate heavy power movements along with high intensity/volume training. thats just what works for me!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    yep! i like to incorporate heavy power movements along with high intensity/volume training. thats just what works for me!
    Thank you for the quick responses !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    My pleasure. i stuck with a 40/40/20 split. its pretty common but this has what worked the best for me. i played with my calorie intake..but i kept it within 3-4 thousand calories. i kept everything very simple, but i would adjust carbs on my day off. I did cardio 3 times a week..and because of my schedule i had to do it right after training. ANd my training is a mixture of things, i like to switch things up a lot.Also, my staples for supplements are a whey protein, BCAA, multi, fish oil, and a preworkout
    1k cals is a huge swing.. what was your maintenece kcals at?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. you betcha brotha

  22. im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Guys,

    Let stay on track. I have nothing but respect for everyone on here and I am excited to see how people respond to the stack!!
    Very professional which is to be expected from, Chad.

    Nice results Josiah I am like the others EXTREMELY skeptical but I will not be on the side of impossibility - highly unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

    You have to understand that with the results you achieved there are going to be a lot of people that are going to be looking to call bull ****. That has two ends of the spectrum. The first being - you made such incredible progress people are rushing to think you HAD to be on steroids which for you, isn't a bad thing. And then there is their reason for utter disbelief because these are guys that work their asses off quite consistently with results like that being seen in 4 weeks clearly not being common.

    I was discussing this with our buddy Frank Reynolds that you all know and he made a very good point. If people took some of the money they invest on supplements and hired a nutritionist/trainer like Luke or Frank they would be astonished at the amazing results they would see. We were specifically talking about hiring Meadows. Now why that's relevant is, you are looking at someone who had his diet, routine AND supplementation regimen completely laid out for him. There were no pieces to the puzzle missing.

    Science is great absolutely, BUT science is NOT a definitive answer on everything scientists like to think so but unfortunately it only goes so far. Science tells us Josiah was a knucklehead stacking DAA and NMDA because of the POSSIBLE neurological effects but when it comes to nutrition and body composition effects science is always changing. Hell they still can't even figure cholesterol out lol...

    Anyways, all that being said nice work bro. You did a complete 180



    - Valdez

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
    How about my previous question? What was your maintenece kcals? 1k calories is a huge swing from day to day... and how much of a surplus were you eating?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How about my previous question? What was your maintenece kcals? 1k calories is a huge swing from day to day... and how much of a surplus were you eating?
    should be 1k surplus every day to gain 10lbs in 30 days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
    Thank you Josiah
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  27. yes i definately can undertand that, and i know this doesnt happen all the time. and i agree with hiring a nutrition coach, especially for less experienced people.

  28. yes it is a big swing..but i continued adding calories to meet my bodies needs, and what i felt was the right amount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    should be 1k surplus every day to gain 10lbs in 30 days
    10lb mixture of LBM and an accumulation of fat...

    A +1000 kcalories a day, and netted a 10lb of muscle only? Nah.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    10lb mixture of LBM and an accumulation of fat...

    A +1000 kcalories a day, and netted a 10lb of muscle only? Nah.
    right, there had to be some fat gain. wish they at least had caliper measurements if not bodpod, but I'm guessing he didn't start the stack expecting this thread debating his results lol. I'm willing to conceed that a 6-7lb gain in water and glycogen and a 3-4lb gain in muscle with some amount of fat would be doable with perfect diet and training and tons of sleep. Im betting thats the case here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    right, there had to be some fat gain. wish they at least had caliper measurements if not bodpod, but I'm guessing he didn't start the stack expecting this thread debating his results lol. I'm willing to conceed that a 6-7lb gain in water and glycogen and a 3-4lb gain in muscle with some amount of fat would be doable with perfect diet and training and tons of sleep. Im betting thats the case here.
    Agreed.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  32. Coop clear pm's please
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"


  33. Regimen:

    -Thermadex: 1 cap every morning before cardio/breakfast.
    -Paragon: 1 capsule 3 x per day spread evenly.
    -Prodigy: 1 scoop 30-45 min before evening workout.
    -D Test: 2 caps with Paragon morning an evening

    Before Stats:

    -Weight:179
    -Arms:15.5 in.
    -Bench Press:275

    After Stats:

    -Weight: 189
    -Arms:16 in.
    -Bench Press: 315

    **Note: I decided it is important to make this very clear. Josiah purchased these products on his own and they were not given to him as some type of sponsorship. Also, had we been asked we would not have recommended that he STACK NMDA (PARAGON) with D-Test, mostly because it is not necessary - and not necessarily because it is unsafe, which is still only speculation. However, I needed to report the entire STACK that Josiah used to make these gains because I wanted this to be entirely truthful. But, it is MY opinion that he would have made the same progress had he only utilized PARAGON and not the D-Test with it. Thank you for reading and please respect Josiah in this thread since he is just simply a happy PNI customer and nothing more.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  34. No ones disrespecting him.

    So, 1/2 in on his biceps, 35lbs on his bench and a netted 10lb muscle gain with a 3k-4k diet.

    Got it.

    Could i see what your diet was for a day? Just for curiosity purposes
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  35. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    No ones disrespecting him.

    So, 1/2 in on his biceps, 35lbs on his bench and a netted 10lb muscle gain with a 3k-4k diet.

    Got it.

    Could i see what your diet was for a day? Just for curiosity purpose.
    Actually its 40 for BP, but now I'm just nit picking lol.

  36. Great job Josiah!
    With a coach like Eric you'll be big and sexy like him in no time!

    <3

  37. LOL @ 10 pounds of PURE muscle in 4 weeks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  38. Just wondering when you are going to warn your facebook fans that the stack you are advertising is not safe?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Just wondering when you are going to warn your facebook fans that the stack you are advertising is not safe?
    Show me your studies and your google searches since you seem to be 100% certain its unsafe
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Show me your studies and your google searches since you seem to be 100% certain its unsafe
    Show me reasoning that it is. Your the representative not me. The fact that you can market this to uneducated people knowing there could be negative effects and not tell them is appalling! That doesn't say much for you. The fact it remains in your online marketing doesn't say much for your company. I have a lot of respect for PNI products but advising people to follow after a persons negligent decisions is absurd.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Log in
Log in